New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 31 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:28 am

Evelyn groaned. "Ash, don't make me feel bad now!" She huffed irritably, because she was already feeling guilty. But she would get him back. Maybe she'd not destroy his phone but she'd get him back another way. Somehow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:41 am

"Sorry I couldn't help it!" Ashlee said throwing her hands up in surrender. She looked at Evelyn's bag and tilted her head.

"Hey you have his memory card just black mail him or something, I'm sure has something embarrassing or incriminating on his phone. Hello they call it Face book for a reason." Ashlee smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:49 am

"No, that's too usual. He'd expect that," was Evelyn's answer. She grinned and then sat up straight, clutching the pillow to her like she would have Nova. She wished she hadn't given the puppy up. "I think I know what I want to do, but...I might need help. Come on!"

She got up, leaving her bag on the table, and headed for the kitchen where a marker remained from Jake's art session on Connor. Evelyn picked it up, found the can of whipped cream from the fridge and then headed to her room to fetch a bright purple and a gold nail polish. She put in a bottle of super glue too. She found a smaller clutch and dumped everything in there and then went back to Ashlee, picking up her other bag and taking out Jake's SIM card. "We're going to pay Jake's place a visit. His roomies will be in there and I wanted to talk to them anyways. " She dragged Ashlee out into the hallway as she went, heading over to the boys' suite. Seth and Jake were out but the twins wold be there.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:54 am

Ashlee yelped and allowed herself to be dragged around by Evelyn. Honestly sometimes Ashlee wondered just who was the crazy friend in this friendship.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 am

Evelyn knocked on the suite door, leaning over to tell Ashlee, "When I wink, that's your signal to engage whoever is near you in conversation.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:34 pm

Ashlee shrugged, nodding at Evelyn awaiting her signal and wasn't sure if she should talk to any random person or whoever opened the door. She went with the first option and kept her eyes peeled for people.

Antonio had been sitting at the table doing homework when he heard a knock at their door, he saw his brother on the couch doing his homework and before getting up he crumpled up a piece of paper from his notebook and tossed it as his head out of boredom.

He walked to the door and opened it seeing Evelyn standing there, and was a bit surprised she was here, "Hey what's up?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:17 pm

Evelyn flashed him a brief smile. "Hey, Tony. Do you have a second?" She gestured behind her where Ashlee hovered. "Um, actually, is it okay if we come in? This won't take long. This is Ashlee, by the way."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:33 pm

Ashlee checked Tony out, again another hottie. Damn she was really upset she didn't live in the dorms now, "Hey Tony." Ashlee smiled.

Antonio checked out Ashlee, this was the girl Evelyn had been talking about that she wanted to hook up with his brother, "Hey nice to meet you, um yeah you guys can come in we're not doing anything." He said holding the door open for them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Evelyn stepped inside, moving aside to let Ashlee enter. Evelyn glanced over at Ashton, who was getting up off the couch with his books. He glanced up, surprise in his dark eyes as he took in the visitors. "That's Ashton," Evelyn said, unable to help a small grin.

Ashton looked confused. "Hi?" He was moving down the hallway towards his dorm room door.

Evelyn moved over to the living area, wondering how the hell she'd be able to keep both boys occupied while she did what she needed to do.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:13 pm

"Ashton? Hi I'm Ashlee." Ashlee smiled politely looking at the twin boys, she remembered Evelyn mentioning them and now was really jealous.

"You two can sit on the couch, I'll sit here at the table so what brings you both here?" Antonio asked curiously as to why they were both here, not that he being in the same room with two hot girls was ever a problem to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:18 pm

Evelyn watched Ashton nod briefly at them and disappear into his room, presumably to finish his homework.

She turned to Antonio. One twin down.

"Um...well, I've kinda been meaning to get a hold of you but I keep forgetting. I wanted to clear the air about what went down Saturday. Um...that wasn't exactly the best welcome." She'd guessed the twins were new roommates and she'd been right.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Antonio cringed slightly, he remembered that whole outburst Jake had had on Saturday before all of them got belligerent, to be honest he had been kind of confused about what went on but from what he remembered, Jacob and Evelyn for some reason weren't dating or were pretending to date either way he didn't really want to get involved, "Yeah listen whatever its just bridge under the water. You really don't have to explain anything to me. I just thought you and Jake were dating and from what I got on Saturday is that you two aren't and anyway I just don't want Jake pissed off at me if I'm hitting on his girlfriend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:57 pm

Evelyn flinched at the mention of Jake. She shook her head and, not looking at Ashlee purposely, said, "No, believe me, Jake would probably be relieved that he didn't have to put up with me any longer. Honestly, we don''t get along too well," - this was a bit of a lie, but she plowed on - "and I don't want you thinking I'm the type of girl who sneaks around behind her boyfriend's back. I just figured I should clear that up, ya know?" She kept her tone even-tempered. "We were faking it for the benefit of my ex. But it's all cleared up now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Antonio had gotten the gist that it had been fake, and he was glad to be informed on the situation actually not really. Whatever was going on between Jake and Evelyn he really didn't want to know but in this case since it meant that he could talk to her and not worry about Jake coming out of the woodwork to kill him then it was all good.

"Hey I guess we've all been there, done that. As long as Jake doesn't kill me for me asking you to hang out then I don't care, bridge under the water." Tony said, hsmiling. He really didn't like drama and Evelyn had seemed nice enough.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Evelyn gave a brief grin. "We just had a classic fight downstairs, if that clears up how much we can't stand each other. Believe me, he'd pay you if it meant he didn't have to breathe the same air as me." She paused, smile widening automatically. "Actually, no, he wouldn't pay you at all. He's cheap like that. But you get what I mean - "

A volley of excited squeaky barks interrupted her, following the thump of little paws on wood. She looked around about two seconds before a furry bundle of brown and white landed on her lap. Nova had apparently managed to clamber onto the coffee table with the aid of one of Ashton's stray textbooks. The puppy had then made a daredevil leap onto her, drooling all over her hands in the process. He continued his excited yipping at her and Evelyn had to laugh.

"Hey, boy, how've you been? Has that jerk been feeding you?" she asked him gently, scratching him beneath the chin, and Nova replied with a pleased yip. Evelyn grinned at Ashlee. "You've met Nova, right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:19 pm

Ashlee reached over and scratched Nova behind the ears, and he responded by nuzzling his head into her head, "Yeah I have, he's soo cute hi boy."

"You know its funny the first time I saw Nova, he nearly bit my hand off. He seems to like me more now at least I think he does." Antonio said walking over to Evelyn and Ashlee, he tried to pet the dog and Nova saw this and attempted to bite him again.

He pulled his hand back and shook his dark head at the puppy which just growled in return, "Nope I stand corrected he hates me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:27 pm

Evelyn saw her opportunity. She placed Nova in Ashlee's lap and stood up, stepping aorund Antonio. "Get acquainted with him. I'll be right back, bathroom," she said, shooting Ashlee a subtle wink as she went.

Ashton was in his room. Seth's door was open but Evelyn had no real beef with him. Jake's was closed but she'd expected that.

She took the BB out of her pocket as she ducked into the bathroom.

Out came the nail polish and Evelyn carefully painted "SALLY" with a little flower at the end on the back of the BB. Jake wouldn't be able to scratch this off without damaging his BB. Most boys had no clue nail polish remover existed.

She stuck the SIM card back in - she kept the memory card in her bag - and then headed back out to Jake's room. She Super-Glued the BB on the bottom half of his door so the twins wouldn't see it, about a foot off the ground. Superglue too could be removed and she only put a couple drops at the edges of the BB to hold it up. Ashlee was right - she didn't want to ruin the BB and if Jake was careful, his phone would be fine.

Blundering Jake and Careful did not belong in the same sentence.

Then, she used the marker to write "There's More where this came from" on the wood of the door above the BB. As an afterthought, she added a cheeky wink and wrote "but you'll wish there wasn't - guess what's missing, SAL?" under the BB, on the door.

Then she straightened up and put her art utensils back in her bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:57 pm

Ashlee pet Nova, and he rolled over on his back so Ashlee would rub his belly, and she looked up at Antonio, "So what is like being a twin, I've always wanted a twin. Do you and your brother do anything fun like switch places and stuff?"

"We used to once or twice when we were younger but not so much now. Um its fun it being a twin, but we're really different from each other you know? Ash is kind of like the quiet type like he doesn't believe in umm he's told me mindless talking. He'll only talk when its something he needs to say, or if its important and not boring, me though I talk to everyone." Antonio told Ashlee, sitting next to her but keeping his distance from the dog.

Ashlee stopped petting Nova, sitting back on the couch she pushed a piece of her hair away, "How do you know Seth and Jake?" She asked, unlike Ash Creek, New York was huge unless they all went to school together but they all seemed like they came from some place different.

"Ash and I live in Manhattan, and its funny Jake lives in Brooklyn and Seth lives in the Upper East Side? You know the fancy part of town I guess. But Seth knew Ashton, and I knew Jake. Jake used to come to Manhattan a lot to party and whatever and we just met through friends and partying you know. I guess it was the same with him and Seth. Anyway I knew Jake but I never met Seth until my brother and I moved in on Saturday." Tony informed Ashlee, he pulled out his phone to answer a message and looked up at her.

"How do you know Evelyn?" He asked.

"She's my best friend from back home, we both met in Ash Creek our junior year? Of course Ash Creek is like super small compared to here so you kind of just get to know everyone even if you didn't want to." Ashlee stated, sounding like a good thing although sometimes it was pretty annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:18 am

Evelyn returned to the dining room at this point and walked over to take the seat Antonio had abandoned. Nova yipped at her in greeting and wriggled in Ashlee's arms before making another big - for him - jump over to the coffeetable. He leapt off it, rolling a bit as he landed clumsily, and then waddled over to nudge his head against Evelyn's ankles.

A feline hiss sounded behind Evelyn's chair.

Ah hell. I'd have thought Jake would have killed it by now. She looked over to see golden eyes glaring at her from under the dining table. Evelyn hurriedly scooped Nova up before he could charge off to take on Lucifer in salutation.

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Seth nodded at Jake as they entered the lobby. He punched the button for the lift. "I actually love picking on frat boys. They get offended really easily. Oh, and Rafe told me if you turn them down too abruptly, they try to make your life hell. Not that that's anything new for us."

The elevator was creaking downwards as he spoke.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

Ashlee giggled watching Nova leap into Evelyn's arm, and her blue eyes met the golden eyes of the cat, "Whose pet is that?" She asked.

"Um that's Seth's cat, Lucifer. Trust me it has that name for a reason, he's not really friendly." Tony said catching the feline's glare, that was one animal he didn't mess with.

Ashlee wondered why that sounded so familiar to her and she snapped her fingers, "Oh right! Hey Ev is that the same cat that came in through the window of your room?"

"Me too, its cause they think they're such bad asses when the truth is they're fucking wimps. Yeah right, I'd like to see them give me hell. They'll regret messing with me." That was one thing Jake liked about frat guys, that he could actually punch them in the face unlike how he couldn't punch the red haired devil in the face.

The elevator dinged signaling its slow arrival and the doors opened, a couple of people came out, Jake and Seth went in, he pressed their floor number and the doors closed and the elevator sprung to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:29 am

Evelyn nodded at Ashlee. She glanced over at Antonio as she stood up with Nova in her arms. "I have to get going. I have work in a bit. But we should do this another time, preferably when Ashton isn't occupied." She grinned a little and picked up her bag, slinging it over her shoulder as she held onto Nova with the other arm. She headed for the door. "See you around, Tony."

Seth glared at the slow-as-molasses elevator's display panel. "I'd love to see them try though. It'd be fun as hell running them in circles. Help us loose some frustration seeing as we can't strangle the people we really want to strangle."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:35 am

Ashlee got up following Evelyn and she waved at Antonio, "Bye Tony, nice meeting you!" She said cheerfully.

"You too Ash, and yeah come by and I'll pull my brother out and we can hang out." He said walking them to the door.

"I seriously think I've developed a blood pressure problem within the last two weeks of knowing those two bitches, I would love to take my anger out on those douche bag frat guys, or maybe just box again. I miss being in the ring... or we could start our own Fight Club... actually I'm writing this shit down when we go back. I need to get back into my illegal activity." Jake said finally the elevator arriving on their floor and he stepped out walking down the hall to their suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:39 am

"Hey, I like that idea," Seth said enthusiastically, slowing down as a group of boys and girls passed them, taking up the whole corridor. "We should totally do that!"

Evelyn and Ashlee headed down the hallway, Evelyn tucking Nova into her bag before they walked, to avoid him getting seen by curious eyes. As it was, she had to fold her arms over him and the bag as he didn't fit in too well - the pup was definitely growing.

"What'd you think of them? By the way, I forgot to tell you but we were sort of scheduled for a sort of double date with the twins. But then Jake and I had a fight and it kinda killed it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:48 am

"Tony was cute, talkative. I only said hi to Ashton so I can't say much about him, he seemed nice though." Ashlee said, then she nudged Evelyn, "We had a date with them? Good job, I'm sure we can still salvage it, it seems like Tony still wanted to hang out with you." She said winking at Evelyn.

Jake grinned that actually did sound like a lot of fun, they both knew tons of people who would be willing to fight. Plus Jake had somewhat of an advantage over them, "Dude hell yeah, could you imagine? The places where we'd meet for our races were always abandon and shit we could totally have brawls there. Hell even make some money off of it." Jake said excitedly moving past the group of people.

Nova squirmed around in Evelyn's bag, not really liking the confined space. He sniffed the air, his ears perked up at the familiar scent of his other owner Jake and he poked his small head out of the opening of the bag and started to bark to get Jake's attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 am

"Oh shit, Nova, hush," Evelyn hissed, attempting to duck him back into her bag. "That bastard didn't teach me what hush is in Spanish and Nova only follows Spanish commands," she told Ashlee irately, rubbing Nova's head to soothe him hopefully. She wondered why he was barking. Had he scented a familiar smell?

Oh no...

Jake must be close. Evelyn gritted her teeth. The corridor ahead of them was blocked by a crowd. She glanced around and spotted the stairwell doors nearby. "Ashlee, run for the stairs! Don't ask!"

She broke into a run, and pulled the stairwell door open just as she caught a glimpse of Jake a few feet away, talking to Seth.

In her haste, Evelyn managed to swing the door into his face just as he reached her. Merde, why now?!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next