New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:16 am

Seth raised his eyebrows, beyond impressed. "Holy, shit, yeah?" he asked, excited. "What was it like? Teach me some cool movies, yeah?"

Evelyn felt alternately sicker and like she was forgetting something. She followed instinct and found herself in the bathroom. After a stint of being violently sick in the porcelain bowl, she got up, hair held back in her hands. She felt ss much better already, but still....she swayed and everything went blurry.

Ah shit...

She knelt and threw up again, hair loosening to swing around her shoulders. Thank god it was shorter this time, she thought, dazed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:26 am

Antonio stood up, swaying a bit and snorted, "Of course I know cool moves! I'm Tony, damn it! But if I tell you you have to promise not to tell anyone, cause then they'll kill me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 am

Seth nodded seriously, wide-eyed. "I won't even tell Jakey if you don't want me to." He glanced over at Jake by the window near Connor's prone figure and crossed his fingers behind his back. One of the girls with them giggled at this and slipped her arm around Seth's waist.

Yeah, I'm totally getting some tonight, he thought smugly, flashing a smile at the blond girl.

Evelyn rinsed her mouth, wiped it with a piece of toilet paper and then ran her fingers through her hair, feeling much more awake. She headed out and wondered why there were suddenly so many people in her house. Who were these girls?

Whatever. She'd deal with them later. She walked to the couch and spotted her phone and a Sharpie near it. She picked both up and paused, and then grinned.

She walked over to where Jake sat next to Connor. She held onto her phone as she sat down cross-legged next to Jake and examined Connor like she was about to perform open-heart surgery on him. "Can you roll him over for me?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:53 am

Jake lifted his heavy head off the wall, and crawled over to Connor although he wasn't too far from him, he was actually a few inches from him but whatever. Jake stuck his good arm under Connor's limp body, he rolled the guy over with some difficulty, and noticed a drool stain on Evelyn's carpet and giggled, then he went back to laying against the wall.

"Go crazy, Picaso."

Antonio got up off the couch, and he took a deep breath as if he was warming up to start an intense work out, he got into a weird karate like pose, and delivered a few punches to the air, "HIIIYAHH!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:02 am

Evelyn winked at Jake and leaned over Connor, not bothering to remove the bra off him. She uncapped the Sharpie and began drawing a baby Cupid.

Ashton looked up in time to see his brother crash into one of the dining table chairs and disappear somewhere behind the table. Seth whooped, punching the air. "Yeeeaaah, broooo!"

Evelyn glanced up, distracted, and Cupid got a lovely slash all over his left eye. "Merde! Keep it down, assholes!" she ordered the boys, before licking her finger and trying to wipe out the slash. It just smudged worse. Evelyn swore and then resumed drawing in the baby wings - with a shaking hand.

She then drew a heart on Connor's left shoulder blade and wrote in "Edward". Then she drew a matching heart on his right shoulder blade and wrote in "Bella".

She then proceeded to write a few lyrics of Hannah Montana songs picked randomly - she couldn't even remember what the song was - all down Connor's arms.

"Everybody's watching me
Never as easy as it seems
To be super, super
To be super, super girl
," she wrote in tiny font. Then she turned to Jake, who looked exhausted. "Help me turn him over, please?" She nudged the big lump that was Connor with her knee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:09 am

Jake groaned obnoxiously, dragging himself back over to the big lug, but then couldn't resist laughing out loud when he saw what Evelyn had done to Connor, he turned him over like he was some over cooked pancake and made a thumbs up in approval to Evelyn.

"I'm okay!" Tony yelled from underneath the table, since apparently he tried to go all Bruce Lee and ended up throwing himself halfway across the room in the process.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 am

Seth ran over to Antonio and helped him up. "Yo, that was siiick! Jake, did you see that?" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down excitedly like Antonio was the second Bruce Lee.

Ashton was sober enough to roll his eyes.

Evelyn glanced over at Antonio and then bent over Connor's chest to write a few lines from Barbie Girl.

Then she felt her hands shaking and had to stop and take a few breaths. She resumed working: she wrote "LOSER" over his forehead and then wrote "I am a virgin" on his stomach. A Hitler mustache went over his mouth. This guy needed a shave, she noted absently. She drew tiny hearts all over his cheeks and then fake eyelashes over his eyelids with large circles on the end of each lash. She glanced up at Jake. "Wanna try?"

The girls had been watching Antonio and tittered, drunkenly amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 am

Antonio stood up posing all like a ninja, and bowed, "Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week."

Jake looked up having heard Antonio crash under the table but didn't really see what event had led up to that, he shook his head at Seth in disagreement, looking over at Connor. He debated as a friend he shouldn't draw on him, and when asked he should properly deny seeing this event happen.

But... give the opportunity he knew Connor would do the same thing, he took the Sharpie from Evelyn's hand, and decided that Connor could at least look fancy so he drew another monocle like he had to Ashton earlier.

Jake drew some swirls on his chest, then he found the small bottle of pink nail polish they had been using and he dropped Connor's head back onto the floor and decided to add on to the design.

He drew him some thick cat whiskers, a few polka dots going up the side of his head, and a few on his ear. Jake snickered trying not to shake his hand too much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:42 am

Evelyn held up her phone and got a few nice pictures of Connor for Facebook. Then she stuck her phone into her romper and slumped back to sit against the wall, feeling tired. Something occurred to her. "Where's James?" she asked sleepily.

Seth shook his head, snickering as he stumbled away from Antonio and over to the door. The blond girl he'd been making out with earlier slipped her arm through his and followed. "Yo, Jake, I'm heading home!" Seth slurred at the Spaniard, and went out into the hallway, past the lifts, back to their unlocked suite.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:56 am

Jake yawned closing the nail polish and leaving it on the floor next to the passed out Connor, he got up yawning looking down at Evelyn and shrugging, "He was in your room last I saw him, I'm going to bed too." Jake said stumbling on out of there and whistled at the twins.

"Come on guys lets go!" Jake called them like cattle.

Tony got up, crown on his head with marker all over his face he stumbled out the door waving goodbye to Evelyn and heading back to their suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

Evelyn nodded at the boys and the other girls left with them. She got up and hobbled to her room - and groaned. James was fast asleep on her bed. With her pillow and blanket.

"God dammit, this night just gets worse."

She didn't want to wake him. Poor kid had a nasty bruise on his face. Evelyn returned to the living room. She groaned and looked around her, annoyed. She could just take the couch...

She went back to her room with the ice pack Jake had left behind. She placed it on James' forehead and flicked off the light, grabbing a spare blanket from her closet and heading to the living room to lock up.

Seth had realized he was missing an essential - his keycard. What? How? Where???

He swore. He looked around the room and then grinned when a good idea stuck him. Jake wasn't here just yet and he always left his stuff in a safe spot when they got drunk. Seth walked to the cabinet in the kitchen where they left their keys when they had to lock up their rooms. He found Jake's keycard where the Spaniard had dropped it after locking Nova in.

Lucifer came out from behind the couch and hissed at the blond Seth had brought with him. She squeaked.

"Your cat peed on the couch!"

"He's housetrained," Seth slurred.He gave the couch a glance. Someone must have spilled their drink all over it.Oh well.

Seth, now nearly passing out on his feet, hastily led her into Jake's room and closed the door so it locked behind them. Jake could probably crash on Red's couch.

Ashton reached the dorm with his brother and Jake shortly after and headed for his room with the other blond - the one he'd been sucking face with all night. He waved at the other boys and shut his door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:37 am

Jake walked into the dorm, he saw Antonio stumble into his room closing the door behind him. Jake yawned he was ready to pass out where he was, he went to grab his room key and realized it was missing.

He went to see if maybe he had left his door open at all, but he remembered even before getting drunk putting Nova in his room and locking the door to make sure he didn't escape. From within though he heard a girl giggling and....

I'm burning my fucking sheets

Jake banged on his door, "DAMN IT SETH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!" But it was obvious the bastard chose to ignore him, he looked a the couch and it looked like someone had spilled alcohol on it, he sighed rubbing his temples.

He figured he could just crash at Lola's for the night, make her sleep on the couch or something, but he was too lazy to even go to the elevator and ride up two floors.

Jake hated sleeping on the floor, so he turned and walked out of their suite closing the door behind him he went over to the girls again, trying the door before and realizing it was opened still that Evelyn hadn't locked it he knocked on the door and opened it, "Hey don't freak out its me, but that bastard Seth locked himself in my room with his dumb hoe and I really need a place to crash. I'll sleep on your couch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 am

Evelyn's jaw dropped. First James stole her bed and now Seth stole Jake's? It was amazing how big of bastards both of them were. "What the hell, Jacob," she groaned, still very drunk and tired. "James is as...asleep in my bed. I'm taking the couch." She pointed at the blanket she was holding and sighed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:41 am

Jake ran a hand through his drying hair and said, "Come on can't you like share with Alexis or something? I really need some place to sleep and Seth is hooking up in my bed, that means I have to set fire to my bed afterwards." He pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:47 am

Alexis stirred, finding it hard to move. She hiccuped slightly, coughed, then sneezed before she groaned loudly and opened her eyes, looking around. Her vision was blurry for a while before she got a grip on things, wondering what the hell she missed as she moved to sit up and made a face...

That... was NOT a comfortable feeling that was moving with her skin. She coughed again and looked down, seeing simi-dried tearing toilet-paper mummifying her. Oh fuck you, Andreasis... She scowled and started to un-mummify herself. The ONLY time she would have liked that was if it meant Brendan Frasier was going to break through her window and save the day.

Once she looked rather human again she stood and fixed her jeans, and her shirt and bra from it being mis-placed due to crashing like she did and felt something jab into her skin. "Ow- what the hell?" She grumbled and reached into her bra, pulling out Seth's key-card.

"... Revenge is bitterly sweet, Andreasis." Alexis grinned, devious thoughts running through her now- almost hung over head and she cringed, the lights way to bright for her now and grabbed her sunglasses, throwing them on before fixing down her hair and started her way out of the room, but then paused and turned around, grabbing her small box of art stuff and then headed out of her room and the dorm without a word.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:52 am

Evelyn frowned up at the Spaniard. "No. Her bed's tiny! You can take the comfy floor and use Connor as a pillow!" She paused when someone brushed past her and out the hallway. "Alexis?! Wait!"

Evelyn shoved Jake aside and poked her head out into the main hallway. "I'm taking your bed! Jake needs our couch and James stole mine!" She felt sick all over again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:00 am

Jake groaned, he wanted to just call Lola and tell her to open her door so he can come in and crash on her couch, or the extra room they had because he wanted nothing more than to sleep but he couldn't call her because Evelyn still had his phone he suddenly remembered.

He sighed frustrated beyond belief, "Evelyn I know you still have my phone, don't lie and say I dropped it, I'm tired and I know you have it, just give it to me so I can call Lola and have her let me in her dorm for the night. I seriously will pass out."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am

"DO IT AND I'LL FUCKIN' DYE YOUR HAIR BLONDE. BARBIE BLONDE." Alexis called back before going to Seth's dorm unlocked it with the keycard(unless the door was open, i don't really know) and went to do havoc. And find his wallet.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:15 am

Evelyn's eyes widened and she missed what Jake said. Alexis was clearly livid at Seth. She heaved a breath and turned back to Jake. "You can't march into Lola's dorm. You'll get killed by the don."

She bit her lip. "Shit...I could find you some blankets and stuff from Lex's room...she's gonna murder me..." Alexis usually meant it when she said stuff like this. Unlike most people. Evelyn kind of liked her hair.

She glanced at the couch. "And um...Lucifer's spilled food and a shitload of stuff over it and it's kinda ripped so not quite as comfy anymore..." She felt a wave of dizziness and went over to sit down on the couch, leaning her head back. She felt so freaking sleepy..."God, I don't know, Sal...I can get you a blanket, and you better be freaking grateful because Alexis will kill me if she finds out I helped you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:24 am

Jake dragged himself over to the couch wanting nothing more then to crash, he realized that the couch kind of looked like a futon.

Before she could say anything, Jake pulled Evelyn off the couch, laying the couch in a horizontal position, he sighed in relief.

He was so happy he could cry, "There problem solved, its a futon. We can sleep on here together."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:26 am

Evelyn was staggering, trying to find her balance. She stared at him. "Wait...what?! No!" She paled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:30 am

"Evelyn come on! You obviously can't sleep in Alexis' room cause she'll make you look like Seth. Listen you don't have to get me a pillow or a blanket. I just don't want to sleep on the floor. I don't even move when I sleep." Jake pleaded pathetically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:34 am

Evelyn stared up at him, now growing a little panicky. Share a bed with him of all people? Hell....but what else could she do, make him sleep on the floor? Why couldn't he just pass out like Connor?

She swore softly and resisted the urge to throw a bitch fit. Clearly, their alcohol was wearing off. "This blanket's too small," she muttered defeated.

Lucifer stole to the door of Seth's room, heading to his cat bed - and froze at the unfamiliar scent. He watched the girl for a moment, confused, and tried to place her scent. Vaguely familiar.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 am

"I don't even want a blanket." He yawned, rubbing at his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:41 am

Evelyn gave in, starting to feel kind of sorry for the poor guy. She couldn't really remember a lot but Jake looked like hell. He was bruised all over.

She heaved a breath, glanced down at her wet clothing and muttered, "Fine. I'll be right back. I have to change...wait! You're all wet!" She glared at him. "Get another shirt."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next