New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 pm

Jake was talking to Connor on Facebook, and his prediction about him had been right. He knew Connor wouldn't fail to invite him along just because Evelyn didn't want him there, plus him being tipsy was a plus too. By the sounds of it though Seth was apparently drinking tequila like water so Jake dropped Nova onto the ground.

He pulled out a pair of jeans and took off his shorts and slipped into his jeans, he threw on a black t-shirt and his white hoodie, before walking out of his room he noticed his window was still opened and closed it, he closed his door behind him so it locked.

Nova had followed him and Jake put food in his bowl, and walked out of their suite and went to Connor's he knocked on the door, "Open up bitches!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ashlee had gotten out of her class, and was wandering around campus she didn't have her next class until a little later so she had a few hours to kill. She spotted James wandering around campus and approached him, "Hey Jamesy, don't you have class?" She asked greeting the tall brunette.

James looked down at Ashlee and smiled, "Hey Ash, yeah I do but it was canceled so I was just walking around a bit before my next one, how about you?"

Ashlee nodded in agreement, she remembered Evelyn not having class for another hour and decided to text her and see what she was up to.

Hey Ev! I'm around campus and don't have class a few hours. Have time to hang?

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 pm

Connor got up and went over to the door, finishing his glass of alcohol+soda mix and went over. "H-"He hiccuped. "Hey."He grinned.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:11 pm

Eveln glanced down at her phone. It decided to work at that moment, flickering on as she balanced her notes under one arm and replied to Ashlee with her free hand as she entered the elevator. Sure. Have class in a few though. Atm Im in the lounge. Yes, that place. Very Happy

Seth looked up over the rim of this....was it the sixth glass? Whatever. He'd added some chaser too so it wasn't like he....something about dogs. What was this? His mind nagged him.

"Oh," he said absently, as Connor went over to get the door - more like swayed over. "You keep in touch with Frank?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:17 pm

Ashlee giggled thinking back on the lounge and how she snapped at Rafiki, she texted Evelyn back, Hahhaha Razz! Cool beans, well you have to let me in cause it looks like Precious is back on guard duty, oh and ummm... I hope you don't mind. James was wandering around campus, his class was canceled, do you care if I bring him with me? >_> Ashlee figured she could at least prepare Evelyn, she felt bad if she just showed up with him.

Jacob saw the both of them, clearly both of them had already consumed a good amount of alcohol since both seemed inebriated, he walked in, "I see you both are pre-gaming well, you better have left me some!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 pm

"Pfft.. whiny brat." Connor smirk and slammed the door shut on accident, before looking down at his phone when it went off from a text and went into a convo with his cousin.

Alexis:
You busy?

Connor:
Buzzzzin.
Class in a few.

Alexis:
Class with Evelyn?

Connor:
Mock-trail.

Alexis:
I'm coming. Where's it at?

Connor answered her again before going over and flopped onto the couch, looking over his notes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Evelyn stiffened momentarily before remembering what she and James had decided on. Well, it's only a law class. Not a lot of room for drama... She still felt a twang of nervousness though, even as she replied: Bring him along. Smile

She would be too busy with the mock trial to actually think about him anywys. But he'd be watching. Oh crap. Wait, that doesn't matter, she reminded herself firmly, putting down her phone and resuming her notes revision. In her mind's eye, she remembered a high school gym, a basketball practice and her first ever cheerleader practice. And then unforgettable public humiliation at James' hands. She'd felt self-concious every time she was in front of the kid.

She seriously hoped Connor had good material to win this case because his witness would be busy anxiously peering over her shoulder every five minutes.

Seth set down his glass and nudged the Patron bottle toward Jake. "Where you been, guy? We put on a mighty show for ya, you know? Did you ever get into Red's place?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Connor hiccuped and looked over his sides. "DUDE, did you get to see more then them legs??"He asked, rather loudly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Jacob chuckled thinking back on how Evelyn had been wearing shorts when he had climbed into her room through the window again, "You know it Connor, and no Seth. I think she still has it but she's lying saying she can't find it. Which is I ain't getting nada." He grabbed the Patron bottle and took a swig.

The familiar burning of the tequila hit his throat, "Ahh!" He wiped the remaining drops off his lips and grinned, "Con you're so winning this mock thing."

Ashlee read her text, and it seemed that Evelyn was okay with it which was good because that meant she was willing to hang out with him but she wondered how James would handle this, "Hey Ev told me she's free for now until she has to go to class, she's in the lounge at the dorms and wants to hang out with us."

James' jaw twitched at the mention of Evelyn's name, but he figured if they were trying this whole being friends civil thing they had to start somewhere, plus it wouldn't be too bad Ashlee would be with him, so it wouldn't be too bad, "Yeah sure sounds like fun." He smiled.

"Cool come on." Ashlee said walking to the dorms and entering in the lobby with James behind her, this time the security guard aka Precious wasn't there, but there was one there who really didn't seem to care who was leaving or who was coming, since he didn't even stop James or Ashlee.

The both of them walked into the empty lounge and easily spotted Evelyn seated on the chair going over her notes, "Hey girl hey!" Ashlee greeted her as they approached sitting in the empty seat next to her.

"Hey Ev." James smiled leaning against the pool table across from her, and tried to keep his eyes from lingering for too long, she looked real pretty today, not that there was ever a time she didn't look pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Seth was smirking as the tequila began to hit his brain. He shook his head and suddenly, the world was a cop-free place ready for plundering. "Hey, this dope isn't even ready! We'll fight his case for him!" He stood up, staggered a bit and then pointed a finger at Jake. "You need mighty help in the women department - you don't know shit about dealin' with females. Learn from Cory an' me!"

He blinked. There was something wrong with that sentence. "Corrin! God dammit, you need a nickname!"

Evelyn glanced up from the pages scattered over the coffee table in front of her, inadvertently catching James' eye. She blinked, feeling her face flush, and nodded hastily at him before glancing quickly at Ashlee instead. She flashed a strained smile. "Mornin'. Guess what? I have a mock-trial thing in class in a bit and I play the accused. Alexis' jackass of a cousin is my lawyer. I have a feeling I won't be getting off innocent."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:49 pm

Jake hadn't really heard much of Seth's incoherent speech,he just shook his head and pat him on the back, "Damn you Seth, its Conan! Not Corrin!" He hiccuped, since he hadn't eaten he was getting drunk quicker than usual as he took another large gulp.

Jake burped, "Onward bros! Let's kick some ass!" Jake pointed towards the door.

"Oooh that sound's like fun!" Ashlee chirped, of course she just had to laugh. What were the odds of Evelyn getting stuck with Connor out of all the other people in her law class? That would happen to her.

James cast his eyes to the side and then focused his attention on something else to keep from doing anything he shouldn't, "So what did you do to end up as the fake accused? Murder someone?" James joked, although that didn't sound too far off from Evelyn murdering Connor, or him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Seth grabbed the bottle from Jake and put it in the sink as he headed for the front door, grabbng both Connor and Jake's sleeves as he went.

The three boys staggered down the hall, Connor's law textbook and notes lying on the couch.

[[Three Stooges to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn had a momentary vision of herself stabbing Connor. Or possibly Jake. She grinned genuinely at this and stood up. "Assigned by random. If I had a choice, I'd never get stuck with him representing me! But he actually tends to pay attention in class though, so that's some relief. You know what," she met James' eyes again, forcing herself not to look away even though her insides lurched. "You guys should come watch. It's pretty interesting and at the least, you'll see me and Connor trying to be civil."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 am

[[The idiots to School Days]]

"Cool we get to see a mock trial, I've always wanted to see one.... well not a mock one a real one. Okay well I've always wanted to be apart of one and come in all dramatically with like an envelope of evidence and be like "James you are not the father!" Ashlee said in a official judge tone, getting up and slinging her Juicy purse over her shoulder.

James laughed, although he really hoped he would never get himself into a situation like that .... EVER. "Yeah we'll come watch, I like a good murder before my history class." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:46 am

Evelyn gathered up her papers and stuffed them into her folder, picking up her bag and tucking away her flickering phone. She felt herself grin wider as she straightened up and looked over at James, eyes dancing in amusement. "You know, I can totally see you in Ash's scenario. With Candice being the accuser." Of course, this had happened.

Evelyn stepped around the coffee table and led them out to the quad.

[[Evelyn, Ashlee and the Demon to School Days]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 pm

[[from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - FFed to Friday morning - 8 AM]]

It had been a shockingly quiet week so far. Ever since the crap that went down Tuesday, Seth hadn't felt like he'd done any damage.

It was a weird feeling.

He got dressed earlier than he'd usually have done - there was something about all the graffiti on his wall that was waking.

Lucifer peered sleepily at him from his cat perch in the corner. Seth had managed to drag it inside his room during one crowded evening in the lobby.

Seth checked his school bag. the lack of excitement had made him actually catch up with his homework. He was thinking he'd go over to see if Alexis was willing to give his wallet back yet. It had been nearly a freaking week!

As a bonus, he also figured he'd go get Jake's memory card. ANd he had an idea of how to do just that.

Seth went out into the hall and knocked on Jake's door. The lucky bastard had no classes today. "RISE AND SHINE BEFORRE I BEAT YO ASS, GRAMMA!" Seth announced to Jake's Sharpied door. Which reminded him he had to get Jake a new phone.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Nova upon hearing Seth's ruckus outside the door, had left his spot from nuzzled underneath his owners chin, and went to tug on his shirt to wake him up.

Jacob hearing all of this plus Nova's light tugging made him not want to get out of bed even more, he looked at his alarm clock and rolled his eyes groaning, why couldn't Seth plan anything for after eight in the morning. He opened a brown eye and saw Nova tugging playfully at his t-shirt and slobbering all over it, "Hey, drop it." Jake ordered removing the puppy off his clothes, he set him down on the floor and he darted to the door barking at it to indicate a visitor.

"Shhh." Jake said trying to calm the excitable puppy, he opened the door and saw the blinding silvery hair and Nova darted out into the living area between their legs, "Yes oh annoying one?" Jake yawned grumpily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Seth glanced over at Nova and his grin widened. Perfect. He glanced up at Jake and waved a dismisive hand, turning away to go grab the damn pup. "Nothin'. Go back to bed."

Nova attempted to bite Seth's fingers off when Seth grabbed him around the middle. This guy was going to be a nuisance when he grew bigger fangs.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Jake too tired to even argue with Seth, closed his door and plopped down on his bed again. Nova still had food in his bowl so if he was hungry he had something to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:52 pm

Seth chased the damn mutt around the couch a bit. Fucking little...I'm going to be so glad to be rid of you in a few.

He finally scooped him up and then went to grab his backpack and emptied it on his bed, holding the wriggling pup. Nova, as if aware he was being kidnapped, barked like a rabid little bitch the whole time.

"Shut your muzzle, Jake places napping above you on his list of priorities," Seth informed the little dog. Nova whimpered as if he were wounded.

Seth stuffed him into his bag rather heartlessly and then zipped it partway closed after dropping a dog treat inside. He slung his bag over his shoulder, knocking Nova's head against the side and then strutted out of his room, closing it behind him.

He accidentally knocked his backpack against the hallway wall as he went to the front door. Nova whined.

"My God, you are one annoying little honker, you know that?" Seth aid irritably, heading down to Evelyn and Alexis' suite.

Ashton, who had been watching from his bedroom door, snickered in amusement. What exactly was Seth doing with Jake's dog? He went over to Jake's door and knocked after Seth had left. "Yo! Wake up!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Jake threw his hands up in surrender, why did he even bother to sleep anymore? He got up out of bed, and opened his door and saw Ashton standing there, "Yes?" He asked mildly annoyed since he had been woken up again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:09 pm

Ashton fought down his laughter at the look on the Spaniard' face. "Um....not that I particularly care, but Seth just made off with your dog. After successfully knocking its brains out on the wall by mistake."

Seth was knocking on the girls' suite door for about five minutes straight when it swung open.

"Wha--ow!"

"Shit, sorry!" he apologized, as Evelyn reeled back, clutching her nose. She speared him with angry, sleepy green eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Seth shrugged and Nova whined pitifully, no doubt near throwing up after Seth's careless handling. "You just swung it open so quick. Anyways, I have a bargain for you. Is your roomie around?"

Evelyn rubbed her eyes tiredly. It was only then that Seth realized she was in a dressing gown and slippers, her hair a curly mess on her shoulders, so he'd clearly woken up yet another unwilling person today.

Sweet.

"She's at class, as you know," she said irritably. "This better be good."

Seth slung off his backpack and waved it in front of her. Nova bounced around inside it. "Oh, it is. I have a bargain for you."

Nova whined again in pain. Evelyn's eyes widened in horror.

"Don't tell me that's...oh my God," she muttered. Seth grinned.

"You have something I need and I have something you probably want."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:07 pm

Jake grit his teeth, he was probably gonna end up needing dentures after this semester from clenching his jaw so much. He would have texted him, but his phone was bedazzled at the bottom of his wastebasket, "UGH! Do you have any idea where he went?" Jake groaned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Ashton shrugged and then headed down to the front door and peered out. He didn't see Seth so he rounded the corner to the elevators.

Seth's blond head was visible at the extreme end of the hallway. Ashton came back in.

"He's in the girls' hallway."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:22 pm

Jake leaned out of the door and saw Seth's head, and looked at Ashton, "If you hear anything like screaming or such from down the hall, don't worry its just me taking care of something I should have done awhile ago." Jake stormed down the hallway to where he could see the blond head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:30 pm

Evelyn was grinding her teeth as Seth explained the bargain - holding the bag with Nova in it far above his head so she couldn't reach it.

"So just find my wallet and uh, Jake's card thingy," Seth waved his hand and Nova swung from it in his bag, whimpering.

Evelyn's eyes widened in panic. "Okay, stop dangling him like a freaking pendulum. Just put him down."

Seth's smirk widened.

Evelyn's temper flared. "And I never said I wanted him back. I let Jake take him, didn't I?"

Seth kept grinning and waving the bag around. She clenched her teeth, resisting an urge to hit this idiot. Of course, Jake's best buddy just had to be as much of a lunatic as Jake himself.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Jake came into view of Seth and he was standing outside of Evelyn's suite, "SETH!" Jake shouted as he stormed down the hall, he had no idea what he had planned but if it was with how he handled Nova and now handing him over to Evelyn he had another thing coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next