New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 12 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Jake had somehow ended up on his back on the floor, staring up at the girls ceiling he shouted,"HA! Let the bastard die! Then maybe Seth will look at me like he loves me again!" He hiccuped, and sprawled his arms out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:15 pm

Evelyn turned and shot Jake a surprised look, wondering if he'd hit his head and loosened his already-lacking screws on the way down to the floor.

Seth spared his roommate a glance as he continued hugging Alexis to him, blue eyes wide as he stared at Connor's prone form. "You don't want shit to do with me, Jakey! You only want that hussy! Connor's my main dawg! And now he's DYING!"

"We should be so lucky," Evelyn muttered, unable to resist. She sat down crosslegged beside Jake's sprawled form and observed Connor's funeral processions. Seth let go of Alexis with one hand to point accusingly at the redhead.

"It's yo hatin' that killed a good man, Red!"

Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"He's dead?" Ashton asked quietly, completely lost. He began to crawl over to his unconscious brother.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Alexis gritted her teeth. Her ears were ringing from all of Seth's drunken shouting. She instead took a impulse in low hopes that he'd shut up and HIGH hopes that he'd never remember this in the morning.

She gripped the front of his shirt tightly and yanked him forward before kissing him, only firmly to KEEP him shut the helled up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Evelyn felt her jaw drop. What the hell is she doing? Alexis was supposed to be the rational one. Evelyn was the lunatic who made impulsive choices.

Seth, even in his drunken haze, seemed to be surprised into silence for a moment, before he pulled away from Alexis (much to Evelyn's surprise) and gently pushed her off him. He hiccuped, blinked and then informed her, "RAIN CHECK! WE'RE GONNA GET DOWN LATER!" He leaned over and smacked Connor in the face. "GET UP! YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW IS HERE AND SHE'S GOT A WHIP!"

"Oh, my God," Evelyn whispered, clamping her hands over her mouth to stifle her sudden fit of giggles.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Jake's jaw dropped as he saw Alexis plant a kiss on Seth's lips, and yelled, "Ha!! Who left who for a hussy now you bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Alexis was red in the face from fuming. She scowled and got up, fixing her shirt and looked over at Evelyn. "Don't.. even.." She said, and turned, going to her room to calm down before she really DID hurt someone. Hell, she could really use a drink right now.

Connor stayed out of it, drool collecting in a puddle under him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:45 pm

Evelyn glanced over her shoulder. "Shut up, Sal!" She got to her feet and followed Alexis (before Seth did).

"Hey!" Seth hollered after Alexis. "I said rain check, didn't I?? Come on, I'll take it back, babe!"

He threw Jake a mournful look. "I don't care about you! You suck with women anyways. Your hussy left you!"

Evelyn caught up with Alexis a little ways down the hall to their dorm rooms. "Hey, Lex, wait!" She grabbed Alexis' wrist and turned her around. "Are you all right?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Alexis let out a enraged breath. "I swear- at this point I'm going to KILL someone, Evelyn." She admitted, staring at her.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:55 pm

Evelyn stared down at her. "What the hell is going on with you two?" she asked bluntly. "I mean, I don't want to be in your business, but last I checked, you and Seth were not all huggy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:59 pm

"I kissed him in low hopes that he'd shut the hell up. High hopes that he'd let me go. ONE of those worked." Alexis frowned, looking at Evelyn. "NOTHING else is going on. I'd rather die."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:03 pm

Evelyn flashed a weak smile at her. "I can tell. Well, you must have given the wrong signal somewhere along the road." She glanced back at Seth in the living area. "He's even willing to take back his rain check." Evelyn's lips twitched in amusement.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

"... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? He's a lustful bastard and I'm damn glad I broke that ugly fucking nose of his!" Alexis out bursted, crossing her arms tightly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:16 pm

"Oh my God, you broke his nose?" Evelyn tried not to laugh at this, but given Seth's current attitude toward Alexis, it was doubly hilarious. "Wow, Alexis...just wow. This must be his way of getting even."

She suddenly felt a lot better than she had all day, especially after her and Jake's massive blow-out/screaming match that afternoon.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Alexis let out a breath and rubbed at her temples due to a headache from her blood pressure rising. "This isn't fair." She mumbled.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:32 pm

Evelyn glanced back at the drunk boys again and then at the flustered Alexis. Evelyn paused, evaluating the stupidity of her idea. High, but it might just work. God knew they both needed a stress relief. She wanted to forget James, Jake and her massive sickness and Alexis needed to forget the obnoxious blond brat.

"Do you want a drink? Maybe the only way to drown out Seth Andreasis is with his own weapon..." she trailed off uncertainly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:42 pm

Alexis hesitated, rubbing at the back of her neck. "Yeah, actually." She admitted, looking at Evelyn. "It's not like I'm around, you-know-who, and .. yeah. please."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:10 am

Evelyn grabbed Alexis' wrist and tugged her back to the living area. The moment they set foot in there, Seth's blue eyes snapped up to them and he cut off whatever he'd been saying to Jake, something about loving "her" and "hussy".

He cracked a single-dimpled grin and inhaled. Evelyn bit her lip-

"Ashen-lady. Ashen-lady! Give up your vows. Give up your vowwwwws! Save our city. Save our city. Aaaahhhh, right nowwwww! Well, I woke up this morning. And I got myself a beer. Well, I woke up this morning. And I got myself a beer!" Seth paused for breath and winked at Alexis before continuing.

"The future's uncertain. And the end is always near. Let it roll, babyyyy, roooollllll. Let it roll, baby, rooooollllll!"

Ashton had hobbled to the fridge and was now rifling through it. "Where's the ice? We need the ice!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:17 am

Alexis glanced over at Ashton, wondering why 'they' needed ice. She looked back at Seth, glowering and then went to look for that damn flask he had.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

Jake shook his head in disbelief, he just honestly couldn't believe that Ashton couldn't find ice, "Fuck... dawg! For real those fucking polars bears and now us! Like where the fuck does the ice keep going! Like for real..." He dropped his voice to a whisper, "Ice, I just want some ice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 am

Evelyn was leaning against the wall that led to the hallway, laughing too hard to stand up on her own. "What are you doing, Seth?" she asked, amused despite the fact that the lunatic was still inside her house.

Seth flipped Jake off, widened his eyes at her and pointed a lazy hand somewhere in Alexis' general direction. "I'm serenading her! 'Cause I figured she was mad! Not like psycho. I mean, she is that fo' sure! But like..."

Seth seemed to remember Connor then. He looked down at him and began shaking him by the shoulders. "Oh my FIZZLING CHRIST, We got ourselves a shituation! DO SOMETHING!" He bounced up and down on his heels, still gripping Connor's shoulders so the prone boy's whole body smacked up and down against the wooden floor.

"Seth!" Evelyn's guilty conscience spoke up. "Stop, you're bruising the jackass!"

"I need ice," Ashton said quietly again. He pulled open the freezer.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:35 am

Jake rose to his feet again hearing Seth's panic over Connor. He lumbered over towards the blond, his dead/not dead friend.

He lifted Seth by the shoulders and smacked him across the face, "Control yourself man! Connor wouldn't want to see you like this!! Acting like some widow! Be a man!"

Jake lifted a finger in the air and poked Seth's head, "And if the punk is dead fine...then you can start paying attention to allll of thissss." Jake slurred making a drunk circle in the air.

"Cause bitch, I do all this for you."

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:41 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:37 am

Alexis looked around the dorm's floor for the flash when she noted that Seth didn't have it in hand anymore. She pushed away some couch cushions that Connor had thrown towards the door- for some god only known reason and grinned when she found the flask along with... aha, Seth's Keycard.

"Jinkies..." She smirked amusedly to herself and picked up the flask and keycard, slipping the card into her shirt, into her bra, as NO ONE would get in there. "I just found a clue." She chirped to herself before opening up the flask and took a sip from it while walking back over to Evelyn.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 am

Evelyn was busy - she had her iPhone out and aimed at Jake as he drunkenly flaunted himself. "What's he got in there?" she asked Alexis, nodding at Seth's flask. "Just straight up tequila?" She kept recording with one hand and took the flask with the other, taking a swig.

She felt like someone had kicked her insides, literally.

Her iPhone slipped and she caught it before it hit the ground. She choked. "What the hell is in this?"

Seth blinked dazedly at Jake, still kind of stuck on the whole Connor-dead situation. "Huh? No." His brain kicked in. "You was goin' all Enrique for Red there! Lies!"

Evelyn glanced up, lifting her iPhone up to ensure she caught this intelligent conversation.

Ashton slid an ice pack out of the freezer and walked across the room to Connor again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:46 am

".. I really have no idea." Alexis shook her head a little but was stupid enough to take another swig, watching the chaos in front of them.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:56 am

Jacob gasped over dramatically like those soap opera stars, and he shook Seth's shoulders, "How dare you even say that! Screw Red! I mean I gave you the best year of my life and this is how you repay me??!" He said pointing at Connor's corpse.

"You leave me for the guy who stuffed malted milk balls down your pants? What about our memories??" Jake's voice cracked slightly.

He widened his eyes at Seth, "What about Juvie? I shared a room with you! Doesn't that mean anything to you!? You insensitive, fairy haired bastard!"

Jake started to pace a bit and said, "Where was Connor when Luce escaped huh? Who scaled the side of the building? Huh? It sure as hell wasn't Connor!" His voice sounded like he had smoked a pack of ciggarettes, since he spent most of his night shouting he had been losing his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next