New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

4 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 7 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 pm

Evelyn could feel her cheeks were on fire in embarrassment. Out of the pot and into the damned fire, Ev. Way to go. She didn't dare look at Jake and instead, kept her gaze on Nova, who was now sniffing around suspiciously near Jake's feet.

There was a momentary silence while the twins absorbed Jake's comment. Then -

"What the....hell, man?" Ashton muttered softly. "You people are apeshit insane."

"I know, huh?" Seth agreed devilishly, smirking the whole time. "Jake, I told you - "

Evelyn was finally at the end of her tether. "Shut up, Seth!"

The blond froze and shot her an astonished look. "What?"

Evelyn glared at him, getting to her feet in her anger. She felt bad for Jake now, weird as that was. Had Seth been hassling him this whole time like this? "He was helping me out. I was in a fix and needed a hand, okay? Cut him some slack because he wasn't a douchebag like you and James!"

While Seth stared at Evelyn with some amusement, Ashton got off the couch and walked over to where his brother stood. "Majorly awkward."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Antonio nodded slowly, not really saying anything he kind of decided now would be a good time to shut up.

Jacob had really had enough of all of this stupid crap, James, Evelyn, the whole fake relationship shit. It was really just starting to annoy the hell out of him, he was sick of Seth annoying him, and Lola sitting there lecturing him. So what kept him here? The dog? Sure he was attached to Nova but he could easily find another stray dog there were hundreds of them! Its freaking New York City!

"Yes I'm sorry I was ever nice! I'm sorry I ever even helped you!" Jake said rising now, "What the fuck was I thinking? This is why I don't get involved with chicks, because I always have to deal with their stupid baggage! You want Nova, fine you can have him I don't care! I'm sick of all this crap, of your stupid ex James and all this drama that this damn thing has caused!"

Jacob then focused smoldering dark eyes on Seth's blue ones, "And I swear to god Seth if I hear anything else from you about this I will kill you just shut up!" He yelled, getting up and storming out of the dorm and slamming the door shut behind him.

He just needed to get away from this for a little and clear his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm

Seth paused a moment as if waiting for Jake to be out of earshot before he turned to Evelyn and said, "I had to do that. Believe me, I enjoy yanking his chain but I have my reasons to drive him nuts."

Evelyn couldn't really think of anything to say. She just wanted to go back home, curl up in her bed and pass out again. She fought down the rising sickness and exhaled heavily, feeling her head throb.

Why did I let Tiff drag me out of bed? This day just keep getting worse...

She'd thought she'd feel glad about the ending of the constant Nova-war, but she didn't. Maybe it was her illness talking, but she felt horrible. And guilty. Jake might have been a menace to her, but he didn't deserve this.

Evelyn followed her instinct, grabbing her bag, walking over to where Nova cowered under the couch after Jake's angry rant, and scooping up the puppy. She nearly dropped him, feeling a wave of exhaustion overtake her again.

"Rest assured," Seth was saying to the dismayed twins. "Life here isn't quite as dramatic as this all the time."

Evelyn straightened with Nova in her arms and headed for the front door, stalking as fast as she could out into the hall before Jake caught the crappy elevator. She had to make this right. She'd screwed up so many, many times. She spotted his dark head near the stairwell door and sped up, nearly dropping Nova in weariness - she really needed a painkiller (or five). "Jake, wait!"

Nova, as if to help her out, chose this moment to whine softly. He was probably freaked out.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:19 am

"Man I hope not, that was pretty um...yeahh." Tony said awkwardly, going to take a seat back on the couch, he looked up at Seth, "Dude is Jake gonna be alright though? You pissed him off pretty bad."

Jacob heard Evelyn's weak voice call to him, he had noticed she didn't exactly look too well and he honestly wasn't expecting her to follow him Actually he didn't want anyone to follow him he kind of just wanted to be on his own, but he knew Evelyn was stubborn like him so he figured to just turn around and let her say what she had to say and it would make this easier.

He turned around letting out an aggravated breath, he saw Evelyn with Nova in her arms, "Yes Evelyn?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:23 am

Seth grimaced. "Trust me, his last girlfriend screwed him over so bad, he was a fucking zombie for half a year. I had to do this. He'll be okay."

Evelyn absently noted the missing nickname and cringed inside. He really was upset then. She decided not to waste his time and held the puppy out to him, saying simply, "You can keep him. You know, as a reward after all the crap I put you through, it's only fair."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:58 am

Nova's brown eyes widened up at Jake, and he gave a small tired small ruffling his head, Jake looked back at Evelyn, and he figured that Nova was a better companion to her, she was going through a pretty rough time and sometimes dogs proved to be better listeners then humans.

"Nah you can keep him, you need him more than I do." Jake said nicely, holding Nova for a brief moment he pet him again on the head and he let the dog lick him on his cheek.

Jacob kissed the top of his head and put the puppy back in Evelyn's arms, "But if you do any girly shit to him like paint his nails, or put bows in his hair I'll break into your window and steal him back from you." He said smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:01 am

Evelyn stared up at him, disbelieving. Then she frowned. "Are you freaking serious right now, Salazar?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:02 am

"Yeah I'm serious keep him, you spend more time with him anyway. Plus since I work its harder for me to watch after him." Jacob said wondering why she sounded so shocked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:04 am

Evelyn continued to stare at him. "So after bickering with me for the last two weeks, you want to suddenly give him up? I can't take him! You found him!"

Nova, as if aware of the custody battle over his head, whined pitifully in her arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:10 am

Jake laughed not believing what was happening, if anything she argued about who had custody of the dog just as much as he did, "Evelyn seriously I don't want to argue with you, I have a headache, please just take him."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:16 am

Evelyn answered by thrusting the poor puppy into Jake's arms. She grabbed hold of his wrists before he tossed Nova back. "Listen," she said, staring him seriously in the eyes, "I have a hundred degree fever. I have to go home and face James right now because my best friend was crazy enough to invite him to my dorm room. I'd rather not tempt karma to bite me in the ass anymore, okay? And you did a hell of a lot more for me than you realize. So the one time I'm being nice," Evelyn bit her lip and stepped back, "take advantage of it."

She knew it would hurt later. She'd miss the puppy terribly - he made for the best squishy hug when she needed it. But she was sick of pissing people off and Jake had found him first.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:48 am

Tiffany sat in the living room of Evelyn's apartment. She was kind of bored, waiting for James to show up.

What will I even talk about?

She kept thinking of conversation starters, and of ways to steer away from conversations she wasn't comfortable with. She obviously couldn't have girl talk, that she could with Evelyn. So they needed to do something else.

"Urgh..." she let out, "Annoying."

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:50 am

Jacob held Nova, and looked at Evelyn closely. She really did look like crap today.

"Listen, since Nova is offically mine now I can let him visit. Besides I know how awkward it will be with James hanging around, and I'll be drunk off my ass crying over the polar bears not having ice. So Nova can stay with you for now and bring him tomorrow. Trust me I get you're being nice, so I'll be nice right back, okay?" Jake said gently, putting Nova in Evelyn's arms for the final time he hoped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:11 am

Evelyn got the polar bear joke and almost smiled. She also almost dropped Nova, shook her head and felt dizzy, so she stopped. What was with this boy? Screaming at her one second and now this? Typical Jake. He was going to give her a brain tumor. "You can't. Have him visit, I mean."

She paused, feeling a little woozy again, so she held the puppy out, unable to hold onto him much longer. She really needed to go lie down. "I don't..." She hesitated. What would she say, Alexis' FB comments freaked me out, I don't want to rebound on you even though I think I already am? Or I'm not rebounding, but much worse?

Not happening. "Just...just take him," she said tiredly. "It's probably, um...probably best if we don't, um, I mean, Seth's going to give you hell if you hang around me unless absolutely necessary. You know he is. So, just keep Nova."

At this point, Nova decided he was sick of being a canine Frisbee and squirmed madly, escaping Evelyn's weak hold and falling to the floor. He turned and barked angrily up at his owners, clearly vexed at their inability to come to a decision.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Nova gave a small frustrated bark up at Jake, and he looked at Evelyn knowing she had been right that Seth would continously harass him if he found any time to spend with Evelyn, and honestly the only thing really keeping them in constant communication with Evelyn was Nova, so he looked down at the dog.

"Nova venir."

The dog looked at him questioningly before getting up and walking next to Jake's side, and he looked up at Evelyn, "Well Red, it was fun while it lasted, but seriously go to your room and pass out before you do on the floor cause I'd just leave ya here." He said ruffling her hair.

[[James from The Apartment]]

James had walked into the dorms, walking across the lobby he realized that he would be meeting Tiffany at the dorms probably meant that she was with Evelyn... oh crap! He realized that he would now probably be spending time with them both, actually he was hoping it was just Tiffany, and that if Evelyn had been as sick as she said she was the day before that maybe she would be sleeping or in a hospital bed...

James watched as the elevator numbers lit up signifying its descent to the lobby and really contemplated just leaving and calling Tiff and telling her that he suddenly wasn't feeling good either, but he had no real reason not to see her, and if Evelyn was dead set on not seeing him, then he wasn't going to see her either.

The elevator halted, and it beeped as the doors open a few girls came out and waved at James as he entered the crappy elevator like he did the first time with Luke.

The doors closed and stood there for a bit, he took a deep breath and pressed the button for the fifth floor feeling the thing spring to life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Evelyn caught Jake's wrist, annoyance flashing in her eyes. Typical Jake and his typical asshole-mood swing. "Don't you dare. And honestly, for the sake of all humanity, start taking that medication - you're giving perfectly healthy people migraines when you change moods like that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:39 pm

Jake pulled back his wrist, pulling her into him and he gave her a big hug, "Oh Roja how I'll miss the way you roughly handle me!" He said grinning gleefully.

Nova barking happily now, figuring his two insane owners were having a moment of where they both got along.

James leaned against the wall of the elevator, the thing was terribly slow. He was almost happy he didn't dorm, he would just kill himself having to take this damn thing everyday!

The thing came to abrupt stop, and James staggered a bit, this thing wasn't stable at all, the doors pulled open and of course the one person he didn't want to see was near the elevator being hugged to death by the other person he didn't want to see.

Just my fucking luck!

He stepped off the elevator, rolling his blue eyes and he said scathingly, "Get a room."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:47 pm

Evelyn hadn't even had time to get annoyed at Jake when she heard his voice.

Her insides froze over and she stiffened, closing her eyes in horror. "Oh God." It was said so quietly, only Jake would hear it. She pulled away a little to look over his arm and met James' sneering gaze only a few meters away.

Evelyn didn't really know what to say to this. But then, why should she care? She didn't have to feel guilty. She owed him nothing.

What had he said to her? "Fuck you bitch, your parents died to get away from you."

Her eyes stung with sudden tears. Anger tore through Evelyn again, anger stored up from her two days' worth of conversation with him. She met James' glare, feeling her headache return. Jake would hate her for what she was about to do. But then again, maybe he'd remember what Rachel put him through and he wouldn't...fat chance.

"We don't need a room for that," she said tauntingly to the blue-eyed brunet. "More like this."

Evelyn looked away from James. Jake's arms were still around her, he was frozen. She raised herself on her tiptoes and, swallowing down her horrible guilt, kissed him full on the mouth.

[[Interception from LJ's]]

Luke had gotten up just as the front door slammed shut. He walked to the bathroom, half-dazed. He and James had stayed up later than bargained apparently.

Speaking of, where was James gone? Luke headed to his room after showering and changing, and found a text from his roommate. Gone out 2 see Tiff. She called u but u wr asleep. BBL

Luke blinked and went through his miscalls. Yeah, she'd called like half an horu ago. What time was it now?

"Three?" he exhaled. "Shit."

He grabbed his wallet and phone and headed outside to grab himself a bagel form the bakery down the street. As he walked, he called Tiffany up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:39 pm

Tiffany was still waiting for James to arrive when her phone rang.

"...that better be James," Tiffany mumbled to herself.

She took her out to see Luke's number.

Maybe they're coming together.

"Hello, Luke?"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:40 pm

Jacob had heard James' voice behind him, and felt how Evelyn had tensed up in his arms but before he could turn around and say something to James, Evelyn had caught him off guard and kissed him. He stood there totally stunned, forgetting what he was supposed to do for a minute, but he responded kissing her back gently, and let his arms slide down to her sides.

His thoughts were racing, he was sure that Evelyn had just told him that they needed to stop seeing each other and now they were kissing in the hallway to piss off James he assumed, but his thoughts kept getting canceled out by something else....

James watched this and literally felt like someone was stepping on his chest cutting off his breathing, the most he had ever seen Evelyn do to Jake when they were in public was kiss him on the cheek.

James just wanted to go there, and rip Jake off of her and bash his head into the wall repeatedly until he stopped moving, but what would that prove? Nothing, it would prove that he was still stuck on her and that she was winning that he would never get over her and he didn't want her to win, he didn't want her thinking that.

Jake pulled away slowly from Evelyn, standing there looking a bit bewildered so James did the only thing he could think of, at this moment when he saw him come up for air, he punched him clear across the face.

Jacob staggered back, and grabbed a hold of the wall to keep from falling to the floor, he straightened quickly but he could feel his jaw aching from where James' fist had made contact and drew in a sharp breath and winced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:53 pm

Luke momentarily froze up for a moment. He hadn't heard TIffany's voice in so long now. He fought down his nerves and replied, "Hey - " almost tripped over a loose pavement brick and continued, "Ti, how are you? I just got up, late night. James there yet? He left me a message saying he was hanging with you."

Evelyn should really have seen this coming. She felt so in shock, she really couldn't move for a second. Her arms were stiff by her sides.

The first thought that ran through her head was, I involved him AGAIN. Oh hell.

The second was, Well, now I know James' standing. As much as she hated to admit it.

Evelyn snapped out of her funk. "What the hell do you think you're doing, asshole?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AaezRaza Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:58 pm

"Yeaaaaaaah," She replied, "No he's not....what the hell?"

She jolted when she heard a loud thud outside, like something had just fallen down, or someone had been punched.

"Wait a second, Luke," She told Luke, "Hold on, okay?"

She got up and went outside.

"Oooookay, yeah, Luke, James is here," Tiffany informed him, "But I think you should get here as fast as you can."

She hung up on him.

"What the hell is going on!?" She yelled and walked up to Evelyn, "Evelyn, are you okay?"

AaezRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Luke was bewildered. He'd heard chaos in the background right before she hung up. James plus chaos equaled...

Oh shit. Oh shit. Luke hadn't been friends with James for more than a decade and not figured out how he worked.

He forgot the bagel and turned the other way, taking off toward the subway and campus.

[[Luke to Dorms to join in the fun....wait, we're already AT dorms.]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:09 pm

Jake stabled himself, now he figured he could be mature and just walk away and let James have punched him or he could be his usual self and kick the crap out of James.

Now knowing that Jake was probably the least mature person he had ever met, he glared his dark eyes to the brunette's blue ones, and he delivered a powerful punch into his stomach, he heard James grunt, and James growled getting up and tackling Jake into the wall.

Jacob saw this and grabbed his arm, forcibly, and using his strength he flipped James over onto his back and slamming him into the ground, Jake was used to playing rugby and taking people twice his size down, although James did prove to be an even match a couple of weeks ago.

James groaned, seeing stars, for sure. He didn't even know the bastard was capable of a throw like that it really caught him off guard, plus James wasn't really nearly as in shape as he used to be to be fighting Jake, although he wasn't gonna let the jerk know that, he got up off his back and went to charge at him again, and Jacob instead grabbed his closed fist and twisted it painfully behind James' back getting him into a painful hold.

Fuck that hurt!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Evelyn glanced up at Tiffany dazedly. She opened her mouth and then closed it and simply leaned back against the wall, sliding down to sit there and let this whole crazy thing play out like it had clearly been brewing up to. She dropped her head in her hands, feeling a wave of nausea roll over her and beside her, Nova cowered. "I'm...just peachy."

At that instant, Nova decided to show his loyalty. Barking madly, he leaped on James, attempting to bite him in the face but not getting too far because he was still about a foot high.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next