New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 35 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:40 am

Evelyn shrugged. "Just pretend around James, is all." She turned around and decided she'd get away from him before he went back to anger mode.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:28 pm

Jake shrugged, "Okay that's fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:31 pm

Evelyn carried Nova back to her suite, shrugging off Jake's weird behaviour. Hopefully, he adn James wouldn't ever have to meet again. She didn't see why they might. James didn't knwo that many people here yet.

She set the dog down in the living room and locked the door, flopping onto the couch tiredly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:31 pm

[[FF to Friday Night James and Luke in the lobby]]

James held the door open for Luke, both of them walked into the lobby, texted Seth once arriving, he figured since guys didn't need a long time to get ready like girls did, that they would just sit down there and wait.

He found a chair sitting down, he remembered Luke asking him who would come and he shrugged, "I don't know, friends of Seth, his roommate, and some dude he just met Connor."

Jake put on his leather jacket over his black graphic t-shirt, he figured since they had been sneaking into the zoo he tried to be a bit inconspicuous, he walked out of his room and went to the kitchen pulling out a bowl and finally some dog food they had picked up for the pets, because he didn't want the dog getting used to eating people food.

Jacob walked over to Seth's room he leaned in the door way whistling idly, he asked, "So who's coming with us again?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Seth was pulling on a hoodie over a black tee and darkwash jeans. He glanced around asa his head popped out of the neck of the hoodie, and caught Jake's gaze. "Uhh...that dude next door, Connor, and a couple more people."

His insides churned a moment but he beat it down. Jake wouldn't have issues with James, would he? Well, not yet. And Seth wasn't even sure what Jake's current status was anymore.

"You and Red still doing that fake thing?" he asked in a muffled voice, and shoved the hoodie down before carefully running a hand through his hair. Lucifer meowed from his pet-bed, too lazy to get up even when he caught Nova's gaze from the living room.

Luke shoved his hands into his pockets. Of course, Seth. He'd been fine with Seth when James had first told him of their trip to Central Park. He kind of wanted to see the infamous park after all. But now he wondered if this was going to be such a great trip.

"So what are we doing at the zoo, again? Hopefully it isn't completely illegal," he said. to distract himself.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm

Connor headed into the lobby area as he shrugged on his black leather jacket over his black wifebeater, which were joined with blue jeans and black Airwalks. He looked around to see if Seth and his friends were there yet or not and sat down in a seat once he saw he wasn't, reaching down to tie up his shoes properly before looking around once more and spotted Luke and James. He whistled loudly to catch their attention and waved.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:18 pm

Before James could respond he saw Connor and waved at him he looked back to Luke shrugging, "I don't know Luke it is after eight, and the zoo closes at like six or something like that, anything we're doing is probably gonna be pretty illegal, come on its just some harmless fun, I promise we won't leave you in the tiger cage." James grinned.

Jake shrugged unknowningly if him and Evelyn were still anything or not, he figured they were. He was over whatever went down a couple days ago just kind of thinking that her mood was weird whatever because of Evelyn fighting with Alexis.

"I guess we're still on, I don't know, don't really care either." Jake stated he watched as Nova hopped onto the couch and nestled onto the cushions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 pm

Seth headed toward the door, grabbing his wallet and carefully leaving out his real ID. He inserted a fake into the ID pocket and tucked his wallet into his back pocket.

"Let's go, guy," he called, entering the hallway and pushing the button for the lift. He tapped his foot, waiting.

Luke gnawed his lip and wondered if he should tell James exactly why he wasn't so comforrtable hanging with Seth Andreasis. And then decided not to. He was beign oversensitive anyways.

"Yeah well, I'll hold you to that," he muttered to James and then waved shortly at Connor.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Jake slid his wallet into his back pocket of his dark jeans he nodded, picking up Nova, closing the door and locking it behind them following Seth down to the lobby, after dropping the dog off at Evelyn's.

James chuckled as he sat on the chair, tapping his fingers on the armrest.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:31 pm

The elevator doors opened and Seth charged out, thumping James on the shoulder and nodding briefly at Connor as he passed. "Let's go already!"

Luke stuffed his hands into his pockets, swallowed, tried not ot think violent thoughts and followed, freezing the instant he caught sight of just who Seth had brought with him.

Is he seriously stereotypically stupid? Luke's mouth went dry.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:42 pm

James looked up at Seth he was sure excited to go,"Yeah quick lets go before Seth tackles me." James got up and stopped for a second when he saw Jake standing near Seth, he felt angry he almost actually wanted to punch him.

Jacob felt someone staring at him, and that's when he saw James. Jake groaned mentally, figuring that Seth had run into him so of course he would have invited him to make things chaotic or something of the sort, he figured the guy would probably punch him, or feed him to the bears, whichever came first.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 pm

Luke gave James a helpful shove out the doors. "Awesome." He doubled back to wlak beside Connor, hoping this human barrier between Jake and James would be helpful.

His jaw stung in reminiscence of James' anger.

"So how've you been?" he asked Connor conversationally.

Seth at that moment, turned a little to lead the group of boys towards the corner, away from thesubway stop. Luke wondered where they were going.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:54 pm

"I've been planning ways to kill Seth's cat before I die... other than that? Good. You?"Connor said casually as he followed them, walking beside Luke. He shoved his hands in his pockets, turning his head as he coughed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Luke frowned. "What'd the cat do? I hear a bunch of people complaining about it."

Seth turned again, ahead of them around a corner and then paused and beckoned them all closer. He had a grin on his face and Luke wondered why his stomach clenched in sudden apprehension.

When they rounded the corner, Seth was holding a tiny bottle in his hands that Luke instantly identified as some weird kind of hard liquor. That, or vodka, he wasn't sure.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:51 pm

"Alcohol?"Connor mumbled, before looking back at Luke. "He's Satan cat. Tore up my couch."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm

Jake walked up to Seth and nudged him, "What you're not going to share."

James heard Connor and laughed he had been hearing about that cat a lot as well.

"We almost there Seth?" James asked, he figured he would ignore Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Seth snickered adn popped the cap off the flask, taking a swig and almost spitting it out. He wondered if it were too hard. He passed it to Jake and then glanced around the corner to ensure there were no campus cops about. "No fun wihtout a little loss of self-control, huh?"

[[intercepting for J]]

Connor, unfortunately, informed them he had to leave because he'd just received a text from hsi family, some kind of emergency. Seth waved him off and then glanced back at Jake, signalling at him to pass the flask along to the other two.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:29 pm

Jake grinned, "You know it." He gulpwed down the drink. The familiar burning in his throat made him feel good.

He wiped his mouth and held out the flask, "Want?"

Janes shook his head,"Nah I don't really have a good tolerance."

Jacob shrugged, "How about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Luke glanced at James. And then sighed and grabbed the flask from Jake, shaking his head as he took a swig. "One won't kill you, James."

"That's right," Seth declared, grabbing the bottle from Luke and taking a couple more swigs. His head began to feel lighter already, and he shoved the flask at James' face.

"We're cutting loose tonight, guy!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm

James eyed Lucas, his friend for most of his life he had known not to be a drinker, but Luke had seemed a bit off this week and almost a little upset about something so maybe they were all right couple of drinks didn't hurt. James grabbed the flask taking a big gulp, practically choking.

He coughed as the alcohol set his throat on fire, he shook his head, he grinned, "Yeah, lets do this!"

"Hell yeah bitches!" Jake took the flask and took the flask and took another swig feeling really good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Seth cast Jake an amused glance and then sent James a studying look. He wasn't sure how lightweight James was. Maybe he'd need more too rile him up into swingign his fists?

At that moment thoguh, Seth's hazy mind reminded him of their goal.

"Let's go, boys, we got a park to destroy!" he hollered, tucking the flask away and leading them out to the subway again. Luke shook his head and massaged his forehead as he walked beside James.

He wasn't much of a drinker, but maybe Seth had the right idea. Luke hated his guts less at that point anyways. He followed the brunet down the subway stairs, trying not to trip down the whole flight.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

[[ James, and Jake to SoM]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:50 pm

[[Luke and Seth to SoM because Miranda left them behind D:]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm

[[from SoM]]

Seth followed Jake as he bounded off the train, down the campus quad and to ther dorm.

Seth decided, as he watched Jake storm up ten flights of stairs, to take the elevator. He got there before his roommate did, and had the suite door unlocked and was sprawled out on the couch by the time Jake exploded through the door.

"Greetings, loser," Seth quipped, lifting his head as he kicked off his shoes. "Did you get off that lava train to fury yet?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 pm

Jake was livid, but not nearly as angry as he was earlier. He threw his leather jacket on his bed and went in the bathroom to clean himself up.

He figured he'd answer Seth later, he pulled out a towel and started wiping the blood from his mouth.

He swore under his breath, as he continued to clean himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum