New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Jake arched an eyebrow, "Dude what the hell are you talking about, I have no one in my phone listed like that." Jake picked up Nova and took him to his room, he took the spare pillows off of his bed and arranged it with a blanket on the floor as a makeshift doggy bed, he figured he'd have to get some stuff for him soon, but this could work.

He laid the pup down and he nuzzled his head into the pillows falling asleep. Poor dog had a rough day.

"Tomorrow is good with me." James agreed.

Ashlee frowned looking at Evelyn, "Do you want me to stay the night Ev?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Evelyn smiled genuinely. "Yeah."

Luke glanced around, worried. He shuffled on his feet. "James, we should get going."

Seth was still fiddling with Jake's phone. "I'm editing your contacts," he called to his roommate.

He scrolled down to F. "French Girl," he read aloud. He copied the number into hsi own phone adn frowned. He'd held Alexis' phone and flipped through it walking back before he gave it to her. Her call list rang a bell in his mind.

He read French Girl's number again. "Funny," he said out loud. "I could've sworn I've seen this number on Alexis' call list...but she didn't have it named so I only saw this number."

He edited French Girl to "Snotty Diva" on Jake's phone and hit Save.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:48 pm

James nodded, "Yeah sure." He said heading to the door, he looked back at Evelyn, "I'll see you tomorrow." With that he walked out of the girls dorm.

Jake got up and smacked Seth across the head, "Give me my phone, you fairy! I don't remember people's actual numbers!" He then thought about what Seth had said about the French Girl's number, "What do you mean you've seen the number? Do you mean Alexis knows her?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Seth punched Jake back on the arm and answered, "Yeah, like it was top of her call list."

He flipped through Jake's phone. "Uncle Rainbow-Underwear," he read.

Luke followed James, waving at the girls.

He caught up with James in the hallway. "So...are you okay with this?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Jake jabbed Seth in the side, "Hey! You never know she practically threw herself at me I'm sure she's waiting for me to call."

James shrugged not really sure how to feel, he knew he wanted his closure with her, yeah it would be weird sitting across from her and he figured it would take him awhile until he was over this but at least if they could be somewhat civil with each other, so that they could go in the same place without killing each other it was a start.

James scratched his cheek, "I mean, its gonna be weird Luke, I'm not lying, but, I'm just so sick and tired of this, I feel like this should have happened a long time ago." He said walking and shoving his hands in his pockets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:08 pm

Seth snorted. "I'm sure. THat's why she never asked for your number, right?"

Evelyn got off the couch and led Ashlee to Alexis' room. "You can sleep here," she said quietly.

Luke punched the button for the lift and the doors opened right there. He entered. "You need ot move on," he said softly, "I mean, she clearly has. You can't be stuck right hee. And I don't mean move on to some whore. Get a nice girl." He nudged James with a grin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Jake stuck his tongue out at Seth, and put him in a headlock giving him a noogie, "Oh yeah cause she ran to give it to you huh?"

James cracked a smile, "Yeah, yeah I know. I think those days may be over, but I don't know about relationships yet." Jame said getting in the elevator along with his friend.

Ashlee nodded, looking at the room and back at Evelyn, "You have pj's right? I need some, and is there anything else you'd like to talk about? School, work, the guy you have your eye on?" She nudged Evelyn winking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Seth shoved his roommate off, play-punching him in the gut. "Hey, hey, don't underestimate the power of blue eyes and a killer smile. You might have a tan but you don't work it."

The elevator creaked downwards. Luke smirked. "Hey, maybe you can get in touch with Ash's roommate."

Evelyn emerged form her room with an oversized nightshirt she threw at Ashlee's head, smiling. For some reason, she really did feel like talking. "I made the fatal mistake of visiting Jake at Starbucks today. He part-times there." She sat down on Alexis' bed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Ashlee changed out of her clothes into the night shirt Evelyn gave her, and she sat on the bed with her, "Oooh really? That's cute, how did that go?" She asked.

Jake grabbed Seth's arm and twisted it around his back he laughed, "Ha the girls appreciate the tan, but its the whole "Latin Lover" thing I've got going, whisper some crap to them in Spanish and its done, you, your trademark is your hair, girls get caught in its glow like moths to a flame, now since you'll be like this for the next six months you have to rely on your other traits, which there aren't many." He added, smirking.

James shrugged, "I don't know maybe, she seems too much like me you know? Plus I think Ash would murder me." He laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:16 pm

"She seems like a bitch," Luke said honestly. "And that is your type, huh?"

Seth snorted, wriggling around to get loose. "I don't need Spanish. I got my looks and my natural mysterious charm."

Evelyn felt her face heat up. "Well....it didn't go so well at first. Um...we sort of started sassing each other because he didn't want ot be distracted at work. And then," she left out the "fake boyfriend" comments Jake had made, "this creep was eyeing me across the room and he came over and sort of started inching too close and so I made this show of showing him I was taken by kissing Jake's cheek. And because Jake is a prick," Evelyn's cheeks reddened some more, "He decided to end with with a bang. I didn't see it coming. He sort of grabbed my arm before I could leave. And he, um, kissed me. Like, on the mouth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

James laughed, "Um yeah, but you said for me to go after nice girls, so I don't think Oriana is a step in the right direction."

"Right and that all goes down the tubes the minute you open your mouth." Jake snorted, keeping his grip on Seth.

Ashlee squealed, not being able to help her girlish tendencies, "Oh my god! Wait a minute... is he a good kisser?" She asked Evelyn. "Come on give me more details here, I only caught a glimpse of him at the Frosh party, he seemed cute."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Luke stepped out into the lobby. He glanced at James over his shoulder. "Well, she might just be chasing Connor now, so you're good there. But seriously, don't go back to that sleeping-around crap. That is not moving on. After you talk to Evelyn, you grow up."

Seth grabbed the back of Jake's head and tugged it backwards so Jake's grip slipped off his head. He sat up, shaking brown hair out of his eyes, and dove onto Jake, elbow-first, landing on his stomach with a grunt of victory. "I can keep from scaring them off. I didn't scare off Alexis, if you must know. I think she tolerates me now."

Evelyn cringed, going redder. Ashlee was annoyingly girly at times, but Evelyn felt like the black-haired girl was probably the only one who could bring any cheer to her gloomy mood. She picked up a pillow and threw it at Ashlee's head with a grin.

She wanted to lie. For some stupid reason, she felt guilty even remembering it. But why? It wasn't like she owed anyone anything.

She gnawed her lip and finally managed to say, "He definitely knew what he was doing. And then he started whispering in Spanish in my ear. But that kinda turned me off since i couldn't understand a single thing he was saying; he could've been calling me an old hag for all I know."

Knowing Jake, the probability was high. He'd called her worse.

Evelyn left out the fact that she'd felt her insides shiver when Jake had kissed her, even more so when his lips had brushed her ear. And the last time that had happened was when she'd seen James. It was a relief that she could feel somewhat attracted to any other guy but him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:33 pm

Jake grunted grabbing Seth's arm he flipped him over on his back and he pushed down on him, pinning his arms on Seth's side.

"Right that won't last long."

James sighed he figured he had had enough of his old lifestyle and Evelyn had made him see that.

He was looking down at his phone and replying to Evelyn in a civil manner something he thought he would never do. They had decided to meet tomorrow to talk.

He looked up from his phone to Luke, "Yeah I know."

Ashlee grabbed the pillow as it flew towards her and she put it down beside her.

She stuck her tongue out at Evelyn's attempt to hit her.

"Oooh Spanish? That sounds cute, he sounds really cute. Hmmm does he have a brother?" Ashlee winked nudging Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Seth rolled sideways and finally kneed Jake off him, mopping his sweaty forehead with the back of a hand. He caught Jake's leg and bent it hard. "Say uncle!"

Luke glanced at James curiously. He looked peacefully calm all of a sudden. "Who're you talking to?" Luke asked suspiciously.

Evelyn grinned. "Not as far as i know. He has a cute roommate though. With dimples. But I think that guy might just be mentally unstable. He, Seth, and Jake climbed in our suite window at seven AM on the first day of school, chasing after Seth's cat."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:04 am

"Ev we were just talking about what time to meet tomorrow." James found himself saying calmly.

Jake howled, "Ah!" He tried to get Seth off him, but he had him a tight spot.

"Ugh god damn it! Uncle!" Jake surrendered.

"Wait what? That's insane! Ugh I knew I should have dormed, it sounds like so much fun here!"Ashlee pouted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:10 am

Luke glanced at James quizzically. Then he sighed and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "You're hopeless," he informed James as they exited the building.

Seth held on deliberately longer and then let go, leaping back off the couch and dancing in victory. "Boo yeeaaaah! Who's the man?"

Evelyn grinned. "It's...I dunno, Alexis and I missed first day of class because that cat clawed us like mad. We were bruised all over. And Jake and Seth were assholes about it."

She caught what she'd said and cringed. Ah shit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:21 am

Jake rolled his eyes sitting up on the floor, and then getting up, he shoved Seth slightly and went to sit on the couch.

"I let you win."

"I am not!" James yelled following Luke.

Ashlee tilted her head, "How were they assholes about it? Especially Jake?" Ashlee asked confused.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:25 am

Seth rolled over and then sprawled lazily on the floor, laughing. "I'm sure that's what Bush said to Obama."

Luke snorted and rpelied, "You seen your face just now?"

Evelyn paused and replied carefully, "I was, um, kidding. They weren't assholes....just not veyr nice about it. Jake and I got into an argument because he stuffed the cat into a pillowcase and I kinda thought it might get suffocated in there."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 am

"Too bad Bush didn't run against Obama, Andreasis." Jake added.

James stopped for a moment, "What about my face?"

"Oh well I'm sure the cat is fine it sounds like if anything he saved you. That's cute." Ashlee smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 am

Seth rolled his eyes. "I know he didn't. If Bush could, he'd never get off his damn high horse. Just like you," he added smugly, sitting up and leaning back on his hands.

Luke slowed, clearing his throat. "I don't know....you get this strangely eased look on your face when you're not fighting with her but still near in some way."

He started walking, somewhat afraid James would punch him again. "Let's get going."

Evelyn frowned. But she didn't voice the insult she'd silently aimed at Jake out loud. "I guess. Anyways, enough about him. Any cuties on your side?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:46 am

"Fine, fine." James said he didn't feel like arguing with Luke.

Jake just rolled his eyes, he sprawled out on the couch and yawned he had just realized how tired he was.

"Pft, yeah right the only thing by my side is my obnoxious roommate. I met a few cute guys in my classes, but none of them were really interesting you know? Plus I have a fashion course, so how many straight guys you think I met there?" Ashlee joked

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 am

Evelyn grimaced. "Ah well, we'll just have to find you a good one then." She grinned. "I'd introduce you to Seth but he's not boyfriend material."

Luke crossed the campus, headed for the subway entrance.

[[Luke and James to LJ's apt.]]

Seth reached up to kick Jake in the stomach as he sat there. "Go snore in your own room, slugface."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:46 am

Jake swat his hand at Seth, yawning he realized he was right, so he sprung himself off the couch, he went to his room plopping on his bed and falling asleep.

Ashlee giggled, "Its okay you don't have to introduce me to anyone, I actually kinda like being on my own. Its freeing you know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:57 am

Evelyn nodded. "Yeah," she said. It wasn't like she had a commitment. Well, so she sort of did around Jake, but that was the only downside to having a fake beau.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:53 am

Alexis had woken up before her cellphone clock alarm even went off, by at least an hour. She as already dressed, and had her hair pulled back to not look completely gross at the moment. Truthfully she didn't look all that bad, just exhausted and had bloodshot eyes from being up almost all night, and her hair was slightly everywhere when let down.

She adjusted her deep green top with a random logo from some shop in Ash Creek before fixing her white shorts to fit on her better and then laced up her converses. She rubbed at her eyes irritatedly, not even bothering with make up as she headed out of the room she was staying just for the night, putting her bag by the door.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum