New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 17 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Alexis ruffled out her hair some so it laid down on her shoulders and put the hair band around her wrist, before pulling on her socks and black converses. She went out of the bathroom and back to the living room, pausing when she saw Evelyn's stirring and raised a curious brow, going over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:15 pm

"Just, just hear me out, 'kay?" Seth pleaded. He usually never pleaded so he hoped Jake woudl take it into account. Seth widened his eyes imploringly, resting his hands on Jake's shoulders. "I can't have anyone seeing me like this. It won't matter if she and that redhead see me because, well, I don't give a damn what they think. I can't ask anyone else to come in here and help me! If you don't go ask those girls for help, I'll have to go out there. And I can't leave the dorms else they'll catch me."

He paused to breathe. "And then I'll go to jail for assaulting an officer of the law. And they'll find out I was drunk, underage, and then they'll ask where it happened and I'll have to tell them and therefore...the whole frosh party tradition will be forever bust." Seth stared Jake in the eye meaningfully.

"Do you want to be known as the guy who busted the frosh party tradition and ruined the lives of all future NYU freshmen?"

Lucifer yeowled in agreement.

Evelyn rolled back over, distantly aware that she was awake. But she still felt exhausted after her half-hour power-nap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:17 pm

Alexis cringed. "Oh shit."She breathed and quickly went for the door, grabbing her soccer ball on the way by. If Evelyn saw her already dressed, she'd catch on rather easily.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Evelyn wondered if she were dreaming. She heard a door open and rubbed her eyes, but then closed them and snuggled down on the couch again, pulling the blanket up around her shoulders.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:22 pm

Alexis let out a breath and put the soccer ball under her arm as she locked the door behind her, and flicked her hair behidn her shoulder, already getting a bit annoyed with it, but was trying to give it a chance.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:50 pm

Jacob knew that Seth was trying to guilt him into having to do this for him but he wasn't going to, he was putting his foot down, but he felt bad but at the same time he figured karma had gotten back at Seth for everything he's done, but, "Ugh. Dude, I hate you. Fine, I'll go."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:52 pm

"Thanks!" Seth exclaimed, shaking Jake's shoulders in relief. For a second he'd been worried Jake would put his foot down...at long last. Seth figured he'd deserve it if Jake did. "And I'll even apologize to her for Lucifer slicing her arm open. Tell her that."

He collapsed backward onto the couch with a sigh. "God, this is so screwed up...but it'll be okay."

Evelyn sat up. She wasn't dreaming. She had heard the front door close adn the lock click into place.

First thought: burglars. She sat bolt upright, felt a flash of panic and, getting up, headed for the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:54 pm

Alexis put her keys back in her pocket and took her soccer ball, twirling it in her hands and went for the stairs door, pushing it open and cringed as she looked at them all as the door shut behind her. Well- There was different way for warm-up's after all...
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

Evelyn wrapped her blanket about her shoulders and cautiously eased the door open. No one?

Maybe Alexis had gone down to the dining room. They hadn't had much to eat that day. Evelyn turned back into the suite, letting the door swing closed.

She left it unlocked for Alexis, grabbed her phone to text her asking when she'd be back and to get Evelyn something to eat, and lay down on the couch, curling up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Alexis headed down the stairs, jumping slightly when her phone vibrated and grabbed at the railing as she stumbled a bit from losing her footing. She let out a slight relieved breath that she didn't tumble down the rest of the stairs and grabbed it from her pocket, soccer ball under her arm again.

Be back in a bit, going out for a walk and stuff and then i'll bring back dinner. =] go back to sleep. She sent back before putting her phone back on "lock" and made her way down to the ground floor before texting Luke next. freeeeee from roomie. make sure i get dinner though before i go back..
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Luke replied almost instantly: Awesum. Wait - its 3 PM. We're meetin earlier?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:11 pm

"I swear this is the last time dude!" Jake said defeated heading out the door into the hallway hoping to spot Alexis and not really having to go back to their dorm so they could report them.

He wasn't sure what door to knock on, because he honestly didn't remember which window he had climbed into to get the stupid cat. He didn't want to take any chances knocking on random doors and having someone recgonize him, so he decided to go downstairs and see if maybe she was in the lounge or someplace like that.

Jake entered the stairwell and traveled downstairs, kind of keeping his eye out for a dark haired girl, possibly carrying a pool stick.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:12 pm

Not unless u want 2- Figured I'd go on a walk or something. Alexis sent back, walking towards the lobby doors and almost rammed right into them and cringed, jumping back quickly. She cleared her throat out of embarrassment and pushed them open before heading out.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:17 pm

Luke replied: Hav 2 giv James his grape juce. Meet u at quad in ten?

Seth paced the apartment and then opened the front door a bit, peering into the deserted hallway. Where the hell was Jake? He had a sudden horrid thought that maybe Alexis and Evelyn had murdered him and thrown his corpse over the side of the building.

"Jake?" he called. No answer. Seth pulled out his cell and called his roommate.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Alexis smiled at the text before replying a simple: i'll be there before going to the quad to wait as she threw the soccer ball up in the air, catching it as it came back down, over and over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:31 pm

Jacob went downstairs, and heard someone crash into the lobby doors and he laughed, "Ha, dumb ass." Upon saying that he stumbled a bit on the last few steps and figured he deserved that.

Jacob came out into the lobby and caught a glimpse of black hair and decided he would probably miss her if he tried to catch up to her so he shouted, "Yo Alexis!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Luke texted back again after a moment. Ev's gonna notice. How abt meetin me at tht Sushi Sasabune place insted? Can u find it? Im leavin now. Lets hurry cuz I cant leave James long :/
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:35 pm

Seth hung up and walked back to their suite. Jake phone's lay on the damned table.

Seth swore under his breath. "Where the shit did he go?"

He grabbed a hoodie and threw it over his head, along iwht large sunglasses. Drawing hte hood up, he walked back into the hallway, and then took the stairs down at a run.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Alexis glanced back, pausing in her steps and shot him a disgusted look, not even wanting to know what he wanted and she difinetely wasn't gonna blow off meeting up with Luke to stand and listen to whatever that ass had to say this time- unless she had a pool cue, then she might make a minute or two for him. She raise a hand, flipped him off swiftly before looking down as her phone viberated again and grabbed it from her pocket. 'hmm, I told her I was going out. drag stink bug with you? tell him to wear some sunglasses and a hoodie- no one will know it's him. ' She texted back as she turned on her heel.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Luke replied: I do not want him tagging along smirking the entire time.plus he cannot go out rite now, he reeks. lets shoot some ball quickly cuz i promised him dinner 2.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Alexis replied: He smirks and reeks all the time. =P But alright, meeting up in quad still orrr Sushi place?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:42 pm

Luke replied simply sushi.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:43 pm

Jacob ran up to her knowing that she didn't really want to see him, not that he was thrilled to see her either, he caught up to her, "Listen I know I'm the last person you want to see, trust me I'm not happy about this either, but I know you won't go for this but I have to ask anyway, Seth needs your help, he had to dye his hair to disguise himself from the cops cause he sticks out like a sore thumb no matter where he goes."

Jake took a breath and continued, "Anyway he looks like a rotten snow cone and we need a girl to help him fix his hair, and he said he apologizes for the whole Lucifer clawing you thing."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Alexis put her phone back in her pocket before Jake started talking and turned on her heel to look upwards towards Jake and shoved her soccer ball in his stomach to shove him away once he was done. "Listen- Helping either of you is the last thing on my "to-do-list". I've got a soccer game with a guy with adorable dimples and much hotter then either of you considering he has a REAL personality, so, obviously, the answer is no way in hell."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Jake grunted and he figured that was the response he was going to get and he threw up his hands in surrender, "Yeah I figured, I have no idea what made Seth think my asking you would work, alright thanks then I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum