New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 30 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:35 am

"I'm not proving anything," Evelyn replied leaning back against the armrest and curling her legs underneath her like she was watching a TV soap and not participating in one.

"You were right, it was a stupid idea to fake a boyfriend," she added shortly. "And Jake's parents wanted to meet me so I said yes since I figured having a real one would make it okay for me to move on. Because Lord help me, I'm commuting a sin by moving on." her voice wavered in anger slightly.

Nova came bounding back and squeezed himself onto the couch between Evelyn and Jake. He had something smeared over his small snout.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:49 am

Jake sat silent not really knowing what do or say.

Lola stared at her best friend in disbelief she couldn't believe he had come into such a mess. That he would even do such a thing, after what had happened with him and Rachel the year before.

She didn't know what to do though because her and Jake were basically watching Evelyn and Alexis throw away their friendship over him.

She couldn't believe any of this was happening. She figured she'd yell at him later after this was over.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 am

"God forbid you get a boyfriend the right way."Alexis hissed through gritted teeth as she grabbed her nearest things. "Congrats Evelyn. You are currently the lowest most idiotic person I know, who's in criminal laws. Oh the fucking irony. I'm GLAD James isn't with you anymore!"She yelled before storming off to her room, and grabbing her duffel bag, throwing whatever she could into it.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 am

Evelyn rolled her eyes, getting to her feet. "Please tell me she's leaving with you?" she asked Lola. "Because hell," she turned around and fixed her furious green-eyed stare on Jake, "it's totally wrong of me to date anyone else. Just because James might get his feelings hurt."

She threw a scathing look at Alexis' bedroom doorway. "You know what, you're so freaking blinded by morality and this righteousness drama bull, you can't see anything outside of "oh, poor James", and it's honestly sad. I'm sorry I didn't lie to your face the first time." She reached down and grabbed Nova off the couch, hugging him to her. "You're not Ash. I don't expect you to get it at all," she added loudly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:13 am

Jake cringed getting up and standing near Lola.

He whispered, "Lo this is insanity."

"You're really a piece of work Jacob Salazar." Lola said in a hush toned, with disgust laid in.

"Oh my god Lola its fake!" He confessed to her.

Lola's eyes widened, "What?"

He rolled his eyes whispering only so she could hear, "I'm not really her boyfriend, it was a fake. We were gonna call it off after this weekend after she met my folks but..."

Lola stood there floored and then she straightened by punching Jacob in the arm."Are you insane?" She hissed.

Jacob winced slightly he figured he deserved that.

"Because of you and this stupid fake relationship with her you're ruining a friendship! Plus what about that whole Rachel thing remember that?"

Jacob felt guilty and he felt like he got the air knocked out of him at the mention of Rachel, "Okay listen can we argue about this later?"

Lola rolled her eyes at Jake, even though he just told her this was fake she was still mad at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:16 am

Alexis clenched her fists very tightly at this, closing them around her bag as she did. She closed her eyes for a moment, shaking with anger as she let out a deep slight enraged breathe as she threw in the last of her things and zipped the bag tight before going back out of her room and went over to Evelyn. "You're pathetic..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:18 am

"And you're a close-minded bitch. I hope Luke stays the hell away from you before he catches it," Evelyn replied, petting Nova on her lap as she sat on the couch, wondering what Luke hadn't seen in open-minded, sweethearted Ashlee that he saw in Alexis.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 am

Alexis took a sharp inhale with a wince and stepped back, before turning towards the door way. "Fuck off, Eve."She said swiftly, but her voice wavered with obvious hurt, and tears threatening to over spill. She stalked out of the dorm quickly, and shut the door behind her, not even wanting to be around anyone at the moment as she knew she had maybe even minutes before she had a break down into tears as she took off down the hallway and to the elevator.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:44 am

Lola sighed heading out the door to follow Alexis, more so she went to let her in since she locked the door.

Before leaving she mouthed to Jake, "fix this."

With that she walked out closing the door behind her.

Jacob sighed running a hand through his hair he spoke since this whole thing happened, "Listen Evelyn, call this off its not worth losng your friends over it. Okay? I'm not saying run over there and apologize just wait a couple days but don't throw your friendships away. Its not worth it."

Nova lept out of Evelyn's lap and sat next to Jacob's foot looking up at him, then focusing his attention on a dust bunny under the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:53 am

Evelyn lifted her gaze off the floor adn said simply, "She's not worth it. She didn't spare a second to ask me why I did anything i did. No, it was automatically assumed, Evelyn's a bitch, yada yada. Fine," she gritted her teeth, "I'll be what they call me. Hell, James is taking it better than Alexis is."

She felt cold, and she wondered why that was. Her insides were frozen over and all she felt was a seething resentment she'd ever told Alexis the truth. People liked lies.

She pulled out her phone, slumping back onto the couch and tucking her legs underneath her. "Seth's cat's been hiding under my bed by the way," she said nonchalantly to Jake, like they hadn't both just survived a massive blow-out.

[[from 7-Eleven]]

Seth staggered out of the elevator and found himself...face-to-face with Alexis. "What the - ?" he began in surprise, and then realized he was soaked through with all sorts of food. He might as well have a month's grocery supplies on him. "Hey," he greeted her cheerfully, and then glanced around as Lola appeared running. Seth stepped to the side and held the elevator door open for them, catching Alexis' arm as she passed and tugging her to a stop.

"What's going on?" he asked, utterly bemused. Alexis, he was positive, looked exactly as she had right before she'd broken down into his shirt.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:55 am

Alexis looked to the side quickly, blinking quickly as if to rid of the stinging from tears in her eyes but it only helped push them out. She felt weak, crying again in front of Seth. "N-nothing.."She mumbled, her voice breaking at the start of the word she managed to choke out and gripped at her bag tightly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:09 am

Jake arched an eyebrow. She was serious?

Jacob really didn't care about the stupid cat at the moment

"I uh...ugh! Nevermind, this is just beyond words right." He sputtered flailing his arms.

Lola walked into the elevator and spotted Seth talking to Alexis.

She gave him a once over and he looked like he had lost a fight with a vending machine.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 am

Evelyn glanced up at Jake, thinking he must have incredibly bad luck to get mixed in with her crowd. She reached over to the coffee table and snagged the remote, flicking on the tiny TV in the corner of the suite. "Yeah," was all she said absently. Her voice came out robotic. Polite. "Are you planning to stand the whole time? You can sit if you'd like."

Seth let go of Alexis, arching an eyebrow at Lola over her shoulder to ask if she was dealing with this. "He had a weird feeling he knew where Jake might be. But he checked.

"Is Jake back at our suite, do you know?" he asked the girls. "Need to talk to him."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:19 am

"He's at Evelyn's dorm."Alexis said quickly, stepping into the elevator as she wiped her eyes with her sleeve. In the back of her mind she was half wondering if Evelyn was right- Luke shouldn't be around her or go out with her. He was better off with someone like Ashlee, or Haley or .. someone sweeter and kinder hearted. Not someone with 'issues'.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:27 am

Lola got in the elevator, "I've got this Seth you go see Jake."

She said closing the elevator doors she gnawed at her lip shoving her glasses up her nose, "You okay?"

Jake thought she was crazy now, she just fought with her friend and practically kicked her out of their dorm?

This was getting too crazy for him, "I'm leaving." He said scooping up Nova and heading for the door.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:34 am

Evelyn didn't answer. She kept her gaze on the TV, not really seeing it. She still felt nothing and she wondered what the hell this meant. Had she crossed some personal line that she'd always toed? Had those words she'd said to Alexis pushed her own cold-heartedness over the edge?

Evelyn took in a slow breath, releasing it heavily, and dropped onto her side on the couch, closing her eyes. "Shut the door, please?" she said softly.

Seth watched the elevator doors close and then darted down the hall to 505.

At that exact same instant, he heard familiar meowing coming down the hall the opposite way.

Where the hell was his lunatic cat? Jake could wait a second. His buddy was able to handle most of Seth's mistakes after all.

Swearing under his breath, Seth skidded to a stop and turning tail, heading down the boys' hallway. He skidded to a stop at a suite right next to his and leaned his ear against the door.

Lucifer was inside, ripping and clawing at something.

Seth lifted his hand and knocked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:37 am

Alexis wiped at her eyes with her jacket sleeve again and shook her head a little. "I'm fine."was the only words that she blurted out. They, truthfully, were the only words that came to mind out of habit. She clearly wasn't fine.

Connor, whom had gotten there only minutes after Seth and had taken the stairs was currently trying to throw whatever at Lucifer to get him away. He coughed horribly, his eyes red from the fur and his allergies.

He rushed over to the door and flung it open. "WH-"He started to shout before pausing when he recognized Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:42 am

Jacob shook his head. Evelyn had clearly lost it and he didn't want to stick around for when she snapped and stabbed him.

Lola looked away from Alexis as she waited for the ancient elevator to stop on their floor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:49 am

"Hey 7-Eleven guy," Seth greeted him cheerfully, leaning around him to eye his cat's chaotic trail of disasters. "Um...I came for my cat. This is actually why I went to the store, to get him kibble so he wouldn't break into people's houses like this."

At that moment, Lucifer caught sight of him, darted under the other boy's legs and wound himself like a furry leg-warmer around Seth's ankles. Seth grinned down at the beast, leaning down to pat his head before he straightened. "He's harmless. Except when he's hungry." He stuck out his hand. "Seth, by the way, Seth Andreasis. I live right next door."

Evelyn rolled over onto her back, rubbing her forehead. "Oh," she added casually, "I bought dog treats on my way home. They're on the counter by the microwave."

Jake looked panicked, and she knew this was probably weird for him. He didn't know this was how she dealt with everything she couldn't handle, by icing it away and pretending it was all okay. She'd deal with it on her own time. This was what she'd done all her teenage life and she'd often iced James out when she didn't want to feel anything he might have made her feel.

She wasn't about to explain this to Jake. She didn't think he'd want to stay any longer anyways. She wondered idly if they were still on for Saturday.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:53 am

Connor coughed, the white of his eyes redder than usual. "Connor Simmons- now please, get that cat away!"He croaked practically.

Alexi continued to wipe at her eyes every now and then as she watched the different floor numbers light up till it was at the right number, listening as it creaked in slight protest and watched the doors force themselves to open. She sniffled quietly and stepped out.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:00 am

Jacob halted and he quickly walked over to the kitchen grabbing the treats for Nova, then he headed out the door, closing it behind him.

This was defintely one of the most insane days he's had in a long while.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 am

Seth took Lucifer back to his dorm, dumping him on the counter and pulling out crackers adn some chips for the cat to munch on, as well as a leftover deli meet sandwich Jake had made.

Evelyn waited till Jake had left and then pulled her phone back to her eyes, flipping through the contacts and dialling Ashlee because she felt like she'd hit a dead end.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:24 am

Jake checked the door to see if it was unlocked and it was. He walked in dropping the dog treats by the door closing it behind him.

He dropped Nova on the ground and walked in saying,"Bitch is crazy."

Ashlee heard her phone go off as Poker Face played from her phone.

She saw Evelyn calling and she glanced at James and Luke before answering and then clicked the talk button, "Hey, what's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:29 am

Seth looked up from where he was flipping through his phone. "Hey I was just gonna call..." he trailed off, noting Jake's disturbed expression, and sat up on the couch. "What's going on? I just saw Alexis not looking too good, she was cryin' again!....she was with Lo. I got into this food fight at 7-Eleven and missed all the drama, clearly."

Evelyn tried, she really did, but the instant she heard Ashlee's familiar voice on the other end, she lost a little of her stoicism. "Ca - Can you co - come over? Like, right - right no - now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:35 am

Jake walked in sitting on the couch he looked up at Seth, "You honestly don't want to know."

Ashlee could hear in Evelyn's voice something was wrong.

She looked at Luke and James who were talking, "Of course I'll be there in ten, you okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum