New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 24 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:32 am

Alexis rubbed at her eyes tiredly as she went over to her phone that she'd left on the table in the living area. She glanced over the text before sending Luke a simple: im free. need to shower, etc firs though. where u at? as she went back into the bathroom and started her water.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:49 am

Seth calmed down enough to realize they were probably alerting every person on the fifth floor that they'd snuck animals into the suite.

"Shit," he commented bleakly, watching Lucifer launch himself at Jake in an effort to get bakc at the dog.

Seth leaned over and scooped up the cat, holding its paws down as he rubbed Lucifer's head gently but firmly to soothe him. When the cat had calmed a bit, Seth glanced up at Jake and asked bluntly, "Where the fuck did that mongrel get in from?"

Evelyn sat up, rubbing her head. She could have sworn she'd heard a distinct cat meow and dog bark.

Aw, crap, Lucifer and Jake's puppy must be getting acquainted, she concluded, glancing down at the pills on her bedside. Evelyn snatched them up and swallowed them, not caring if it mattered that she was empty-stomached. Her head was hosting a drumroll ceremony in there and she wobbled as she made her way out to the bathroom. Alexis was in there so Evelyn hobbled on to the couch and crashed facedown onto it instead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:52 am

The dog growled as a response to Seth's question, and Jake pet him trying to calm him down as well, "I found him when I went out last night, he's a stray and I figured if you could have your demon cat here, that I could have a dog."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 am

Once done with her shower and such, Alexis stepped back out, wrapped in a towel and went back to her room, changing into an almost peach colored off-shoulder top that went down to the middle of her thighs. She slipped on a pair of dark wash blue jeans under it and then her black boots as usual.

She went over to her things, brushing out her hair and towel drying it till it was just damp and then once more brushed through it till it was straighter and applied some make up before going back out to the living area, glancing at Evelyn whom was faceplanted into the couch. "... Are you alright?"She said quietly, for Evelyn's own sake if she had a headache.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 am

"You're shitting me, right?" Seth demanded, annoyed now. He glared at the stupid mutt in Jake's arms. "You want to keep a dog in a cat's house? Are you freaking serious? We're already in deep shit because of one animal."

Jake could be ridiculously idiotic sometimes. Seth was so used to being regarded as the psychotic one, he sometimes forgot he and Jake were friends for a reason.

Jake was just as much of a moron as Seth was.

Evelyn lifted her head and shook a no. "I got stuck in rain...got fever..." she mumbled. Then she lifted her head to look at Alexis, who was dressed fully. "Do you have class now?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:17 am

"No. Someone wants to meet with me."Alexis said, glancing down at her phone before looking back up at her. "Do you want me to get you anything?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:24 am

"Oh right we can keep the cat with the talons that jumps out of five story windows, and claws out the organs of our potential dates?" Jake argued with Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:30 am

Evelyn nodded and then slumped down on the couch again. Her stupid fever was rising up again and the only thought going through her mind was that it would be really unfair if Jake were about walking while she was sick and bedridden on her third day in freaking New York.

"Have fun," she muttered to Alexis, snuggling down on the couch while she mentally directed as much bad karma as she possibly could toward Jake Salazar.

Unbeknownest to her, said karma was showing on Jake, in his bleeding cuts.

Seth rolled his eyes. "He was starving," he defended the cat. And then he paused, tilting his head, blue eyes curious. "Potential dates? I thought you hated those two?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:34 am

Alexis sighed quietly, watching her poor friend before grabbing her bag off the table and headed out of the dorm.

((Alexis to Campus Quad/Around Campus.))
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:33 pm

"I despise them both, but if that cat went into some chicks dorm that we actually liked we would have been screwed. Besides this dog is a stray meaning it probably doesn't get meals either." Jake defended the dog, he looked and the mirror and sighed.

"I have to get to work, we have to deal with this later." Jake said annoyed reaching for toilet paper to clean his bleeding cuts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Seth carried Lucifer back to his room and pulled out a bag of kibble. He poured some onto Lucifer's feeding dish and set the cat down, closing his bedroom door to ensure Lllucifer didn't run out again. Seth grabbed some clothes and went to shower, dressed quickly and returned to the kitchen for some breakfast.

He stuffed a slice of bread into his mouth, examing Jake's dog as Jake cleaned himself up. "I have class, so you'll have to take your pup with you because I'm leaving Luce home. And he'll break out that door soon enough." He smirked. "And you have a charming scar under your left ear, by the way. It's bleeding, that's going to hurt."

Alexis was going to meet someone? Evelyn broke out of her sick stupor as the full panic hit. She rolled to sit up on the couch, hair a tousled mess around her face.

Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, it's gotta be Luke. He's going to tell her I....wait, what will he tell her? Oh no...she's going to think I was lying about staying away from jerks like Jake.

This was going to get ugly. Evelyn scrambled aorund for her phone. Her eyes were blurry as hell and her head pounded, but she managed to type a "seeing Luke? Razz" to Alexis and hit Send. Then she fell back onto the couch and awaited Doomsday.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:41 pm

Alexis glanced away from Luke and down at her phone. "What's it to ya? Very Happy" she sent back with a smile grin. Hopefully she was feeling better.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Evelyn felt around for her phone and replied, "isnt it 2 early for a date?" Hopefully she could keep Alexis from asking strange questions when Luke filled her in.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:50 pm

"not a date. he looks half asleep." Alexis replied quickly, before looking back at him.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Evelyn frowned and then stopped because it hurt. She replied with a simple "I saw Luke last night" and waited to see what Alexis would make of it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Alexis froze, looking at the text. Was James with him? If James was with him then...

"oh? he look as tired then as he does now?" She replied.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Evelyn bit her lip, pondering. She rubbed her eyes tiredly and typed back, "No." She paused, wondering if she should add in who Luke had been with, and then decided to let Alexis know the stupid lie was finished. "He was with James. WHo apparently is his flatmate"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Alexis glanced back down at her phone, reading the text and flinched. "Shit."She breathed and pondered over what to say. The only word that came to mind was what she replied: "I'm sorry Ev."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Evelyn didn't feel like picking a fight this early in the morning. And she figured Alexis, Luke and Ashlee would very soon hate her guts for what she'd doen last night, so she replied simply, "Its OK. Hav fun w/Luke. Smile"

Then she turned off her phone, put it on the coffeetable and decided to make herself some chicken soup. She was too bothered to get dressed and it wasn't like she'd be goign anywhere till evening, if that. She ran a hand though her tangled hair and then put a pot of water on the stove to boil.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:47 pm

Jake pulled a face imitating Seth, as he looked over his face he found the "charming" scar that Seth was talking about, and cleaned it up. Jake looked down at the pup and saw it chewing playfully on the rug, and he laughed slightly, but he figured he couldn't keep him here, because unlike Seth's stupid feline, the dog required a bit more attention.

He needed to be able to walk him and let him out, something the cat didn't need. Jacob looked down at the little guy and figured he'd just take him back home to his parents house because at least his parents would take care of him, well he knew his mom would freak out and want to keep him just like he did, and his dad usually never disagreed with his mother.

Jake finished getting ready, and he looked in the mirror all the cuts were visible and starting to scar or swell, he figured he'd just say he could say he lost a fight with the shaver or something.

He went in his room and pulled on black t-shirt, and pants and grabbed his green apron, slinging it over his arm and grabbing a sweater from his drawer since he had to hide the dog again, he zipped up his sweater hiding the dog in it, he knew security was far lenient during the day, but he also knew that there were pretty big groups leaving in and out right now, he looked down at his phone and figured he had just enough time to go to his parents, and to work.

"Sorry bud, I just can't take care of you here." Jake looked down frowning, the puppy gazed imploringly up at him and licked his chin. Jake hugged his sweater and went towards the door.

He dropped his voice low, and talked to it sort of like how Evelyn was the night before, "Maybe if you were a demon feline, Seth would let us keep you, but he just likes that snooty cat, oh well you know I'll visit you and stuff, cause I found you. Oh and I have to name you before I pass you off to my mom cause she'll name you something girly." Jake pet the dog realizing that he was probably going to make himself late to work, and people were going to be angry without their caffeine.

Clearly his loss of blood was making him delirious or he probably caught Evelyn's swine flu, "Hey listen if I didn't have to walk you, you could stay here no problem, I love dogs, but." Jake realized he needed to stop talking to the dog like it was his long lost best friend, so he was just content with petting it for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:16 pm

Seth had returned to his room to ensure Lucifer didn't claw the door down. He dumped the cat on its pet bed and gave it a chew toy.

Then he walked back out to the living room and watched Jake play dog-whisperer with his mangy mongrel.

Seth cleared his throat. "So where exactly did you find that mutt? Where were you last night, a doggy pound?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Jake looked up at Seth and swallowed, he didn't exactly want to tell him what he did or that it involved him pretending to be Evelyn's fake boyfriend, to her ex or whoever the guy was that looked beyond stunned when they saw him.

So he decided to leave some stuff out, "I went for a walk and decided to go to Tim Hortons and grab coffee, and as I was walking back it started raining all typhoon like outside and there was the puppy in an alley so I decided to be nice, and give it a home. Plus he's not a mutt, I think he's a beagle." Jake said examining him again more closely now because he couldn't really tell the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Seth rolled his eyes. "Don't care, it's still going to cause shit for Luce here." He leaned back on the doorway. "How the hell are you going to take care of it? Is it even vaccinated?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:25 pm

Jake shrugged, "I'll take it to the vet one of these days, geez calm down Seth, and don't worry its not staying here I'm talking him back home to my parents house and letting it stay there I can't walk it which is one of he main things I need to be able to do, and I really don't care if it doesn't get along with your cat. I know I can't take care of it here cause when I work its always from open to close, and I'm in school most of the day, so at least if he's home my parents can watch it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:29 pm

Seth sighed visibly. "Oh good. I'm not lifting a hand for another unwanted menace. Lucifer is hell enough," he said, relieved.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum