New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan - Page 27 Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:03 pm

Favorite color, really?

Not that it was a weird question for anyone to ask, it was just weird hearing Seth ask something so... well common.

"Hot pink." Ashlee said to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"Why hot?" Seth demanded. "Why not electric purple?"

The old lady was still crossing the GTR logo on his hood.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:05 pm

"Cause I like pink?" Ashlee said simply, "Not that purple isn't cool. But pink would be my first choice."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

"But doesn't pink clash when you stand next to Evelyn? Like, with her head? I mean, I clash with Jake's terrible fashion sense all the time - his hair is like a horrible permanent contrast, which can be bad when I wanna wear black!" Seth informed her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:16 pm

"Its not like Ev's hair is pink, its like bronze. Plus its not like her and I plan outfits according to the others hair." Ashlee cracked a smile though, she could imagine Seth being all pouty and over dramatic over Jake's messy appearance and him wanting to wear black but he couldn't because of Jake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:20 pm

"Yeah, but I think red anything would clash with her head. That must be terrible, to not be able to - oh, you know what's funny? Jake's favorite color is red. But he can't wear the hoodie his own girlfriend gave him for Christmas when he's near her because her head would clash with it!" he said, snorting.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Ashlee laughed, "I'm sure Jake doesn't really care if his sweater clashes with Ev's head. Not all guys are like you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 pm

"You mean, born with stunning fashion sense?" Seth asked, looking over to see that - "YES!"

The old lady had crossed over. Seth slammed his foot down on the accelerator and the car shot forwards with a roar. "YEEEEAHHH, BABY!" he hollered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Ashlee squeaked as she flew back into the leather seat and glanced up at Seth, "Jesus I didn't know this car had a hyper space option."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:06 pm

"It's a racer, not built for luxury," he informed her proudly, swerving around a corner and onto a single lane that would get him past the jammed traffic. The car gave a screech as it skidded around thebend and Seth's double-belts strained against his chest. "C'mon, you gotta admit, driving like this makes any other kind of road trip boring." he said, taking his eyes off the road and shifting them to Ashlee.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Ashlee sighed finally managing to sit up straight, "What did I do to deserve a fate like this? I was pure in Ash Creek." Ashlee sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:35 pm

"You?" Seth nearly crashed into a telephone pole because he was busy looking down at Ashlee in disbelief. "Pure, huh? And Evelyn was no doubt a nun."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Ashlee glared at Seth, she hated that. She hated that since she had been here that it somehow solidified that she was a whore. "Ev was a bitch in Ash Creek, and before I came here I had only slept with one guy and that was my first boyfriend. I was never the type to get drunk and sleep around. I partied but never like I did here. I was different, and I hate that now I'm a whore." She said angrily.

Although really she was just mad at herself, it was her fault she was like this no one else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:06 pm

"That's actually not shocking at all," Seth commented, turning onto the street past the park. "The City changes most people - usually for the worst. Especially if you've come form a small town. It's just a huge opportunity dump, if you get that." He glanced over at her. "But hey, nothing wrong with being a little sexually free. As long as you're not charging for it, you're okay to do whatever the hell you damn well please."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:17 pm

"I started to change before I moved her. I mean..." Ashlee sighed running a hand through her hair, she plucked the rubber band off her arm pulling back her hair. "After I ended things with Luke in Ash Creek, that summer him and Ev just took off of for Seattle. Leaving me there with James. And James was all depressed about Ev leaving cause he really liked her, and on top of that he complained about how he missed Luke since him and Luke are best friends."

Ashlee gnawed her lip for a moment and went on, "Anyway. I told him that maybe things weren't working out with him and Ev for a reason and for him to sort of move on find someone else. To help get over her, so instead of actually finding himself a nice girl he went and started sleeping around with a bunch of ho's and that had convinced Evelyn that he really didn't care about her like he said he did hence why her bitchiness towards him." Ashlee huffed her bangs fluttered above her forehead then fell back into place.

"Anyway, since James was too busy feeling sorry for himself, and sleeping with ho's. I was pretty much on my own, and all I did was walk around Ash Creek and remember how Luke and I used to date, before he formed feelings for my friend Tiffany, you know her. The really pretty girl that visited us early in the semester? Anyway I guess he got bored with me, and decided since Tiff was pretty and someone that wasn't me and formed feelings for her I dumped him. So I spent that whole summer wanting to forget him and sort of moved in with my brother when he lived like a town away and that's when I started to become a ho." Ashlee confessed to Seth. She wasn't so sure why she did, not that he really understood these kinds of feelings anyway. To him she knew he thought love and all that crap was for saps and chumps.

But Ashlee guessed she just wanted to vent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:36 pm

"Damn, gurl," Seth said, and slammed on the brakes so hard, the GTR screeched and left tire burns in the street behind it.

He turned the wheel and the car skidded sideways into a Baskin Robbins drive-thru. Seth glanced at the menuboard as he passed by and then drove to the mic/reciever. "Two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], please? Cones, thanks." He drove on and handed his credit card to the woman at the window. He took one cone and passed the other to Ashlee. "Here you go, do the girly cliche ice cream meditation."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:40 pm

Ashlee took the ice cream cone from Seth and gave him a faint smile, "Thanks." She said licking at the ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:08 pm

"As long as you're not abotu to like, burst into torrents of saltwater, we're good," Seth informed her, taking his credit card back and driving back onto the street.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:28 pm

"Wow you really know how to woo them." Ashlee said sarcastically taking a bite out of the cone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:51 pm

"Well, usually I just throw in a couple one-liners, spice things up a bit with random gibberish that sounds like German or Russian," Seth revealed to Ashlee pompously as they turned onto her street. "Or Germian."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 pm

"Germian?" Ashlee raised an eyebrow at Seth. "Sounds like some kind of elf virus."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

"Well, I tell them it's an ancient language based on Latin," he said, slamming his foot on the brake.

The GTR screeched like an angry tiger and skidded to a stop just before the curb. Seth jolted forward in his seat and bounced back, the crossed seatbelts cutting into his chest. "Home sweet home."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm

Ashlee flew forward, then jerked back when the car came to a stop. She looked at Seth with wide eyes and unbuckled herself from the restricting seat belts." Thanks Seth." She said stepping out of the car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:20 pm

"No problem, shortstuff," Seth chirped, winking at her and then waiting till she headed inside. He rolled down the window and honked the horn twice just before she went in. Leaning over to the passenger seat, he leaned out the window and howled, "Work that booty, gurl!"

Then he sat back, rolled up the window, and the GTR roared back onto the street in a cloud of sprayed snow.

An elderly woman caught Ashlee's arm. "Stay away from boys like him, honay, you look like a nice girl," she croaked, patting her arm and waddling on with disapproval on her face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:22 pm

Ashlee cracked up at Seth and the old woman's advice, she just nodded at her. Turning around and heading into her apartment building.

[[Ashlee to her Apartment]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 30 ... 34  Next