New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan - Page 30 Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yeah let's go!" Antonio said eagerly.

"I'm not opposed to it." Jake chimed in as the boys all stood arriving at their stop, the doors slid open and they filed out of the station, and up onto the streets.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:16 pm

The boys climbed up to the pavement and stood for a moment. Seth assessed their surroundings and then grinned and led the way past the stone walls around Central Park toward the nearest entrance. "Remember the last time we came here, Jake?" he called. "It was with James and Luke way back in September. Fun times."

Seth walked over to Jake's side and nudged him. "Nice line delivery to James, by the way." Ashton ahead of them entered the park and headed over to a deserted area behind shrubbery a little ways in.

[[Idiots to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:02 am

[[Everyone from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:08 am

"Who said I was complaining?" Jake smirked, unable to help himself from watching Evelyn walk, but he shook his head.

"Of course! Its Milan, besides I was thinking you could introduce me to some models, since that's your neck of the woods." Lola smirked at Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 am

"Oh yeah," Ashton said sarcastically. "I spend all my time in Italy checking out the hot male models."

"Hot male models?" Evelyn interrupted behind him, overhearing this last part. "Oh, wow, Lola, we are going to enjoy Milan."

Ashton rolled his eyes. Females.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:22 am

"I know right? Italian boys really are adorable, and we can ride around on vespas in cute outfits!" Lola chirped, liking the sound of the trip even more.

Jacob pulled a face not liking this conversation too much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:26 am

Ashton instinctively dropped back to walk next to Jake, frowning. "Should I be insulted?" he wondered about the "Italian boys" part. "I don't like your girlfriend, Jake," he muttered.

"That sounds more fun than the rest of my vacation," Evelyn said. "Can't go wrong with Italians."

"WE GOT DA BOOTEH!" Seth's voice announced. Evelyn looked up regretting doing so, because she spotted the silver blond hopping on the sidewalk. Evidently he and Tony had been racing.

"I FOUND IT FIRST!" Seth hollered, bouncing around Antonio and tripping over a loose brick. "OW MAH ANKLE!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:34 am

"No, Lola is just kidding. And Evelyn isn't my--"Jake was cut off by Seth's hollering, "What the hell?"

"Its all your fault!" Antonio yelled at Seth.

"Hurt your Achilles heel, Adonis?" Lola snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:41 am

"THAT," Seth said, pausing to point a dramatic finger at Lola, "Was a terrible mix of references!"

Evelyn stifled a laugh. "Poor Seth, I think he really did hurt himself -"

"I am in AGONIZING pain but since I'm a manly man and not a wuss like TIgga over there, I shall bear it!" Seth said bravely, bouncing across the road and narrowly avoiding a car because the signal had just turned green and the Walk sign was off.

Ashton swore softly and headed past the girls to follow. "C'mon, before someone gets killed -"

"HEY!" some dude in a car honked at Seth, who merely grinned. "GET YO ASS OFF OF THIS STREET UNTIL THE SIGNAL SAYS SO!"

"MY ASS NEEDS NO PERMISSION TO BE ANYWHERE - I HAVE IT GIVEN JURISDICTION OVER ALL FIVE BOROUGHS!" Seth replied, resting his hands on the man's car hood and cartwheeling over to the far side of the road. He leaped up onto the pavement and waved. "C'mon yo! IZ SAFE!"

Evelyn stepped backward, treading on Jake's feet and stumbling backward into him in her haste to not get creamed by passing traffic. "Um...can we wait for the signal to vouch for safety?" she muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:53 am

Jacob stumbled, catching Evelyn. He watched Seth cross the street acting like he had owned it. Jacob waited for the signal to change so they could walk without getting flattened.

They waited a few moments for the signal to change, because Jake knew his luck with oncoming traffic was never good. But as they were about to cross, he set Evelyn aside and flipped up onto his hands and began crossing the street.

"Come on!" Jake said crossing the street upside down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:58 am

"Show off," Evelyn remarked as she staggered slightly and then followed the idiots across the road and then cringed when she realized a dilemma. Why was history repeating itself? Really?

"Shit," she cursed irritably, plunging her hands into her pockets.

But no, she'd left her wallet at home.

Ashton quirked an eyebrow at her as he passed. Seth and Antonio had already reached the door of Mark's and Seth's attention had been distracted...by a guy selling helium balloons.

"Yooo, he has a spider balloon," he informed Antonio as everyone else reached them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:05 am

Jacob reached the other side of the, he let his legs drop standing back up. He looked at the spider balloon distracted by it for a second.

"Its a cool balloon." Antonio remarked.

"I'm buying." Jake said, giving the guy a dollar for the spider balloon and grinned happily. "Look isn't it cool?"

"You okay?" Lola asked Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:07 am

"Why do you want a spider balloon?" Ashton wondered, as Seth yanked open the restaurant door and forgot about everything else, following his nose inside.

"Yeah, I just...um...forgot my wallet," Evelyn mumbled, stepping past Jake and his balloon and Ashton to follow the other two boys inside Mark's.

[[To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:54 pm

[[Evelyn and Jake from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Evelyn narrowed her eyes at him. "Ten bucks a coffee isn't gonna get you bonus points anywhere, no," she agreed with the corners of her mouth twitching. She hesitated and then just went with her instinct. "You know what...I think we need to, um, clear the air. I don't...I don't think just declaring ourselves acquaintances is enough anymore. Do you wanna take a walk?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:01 am

"What's the dare?" Antonio asked as they walked out onto the streets.

"Yeah sure." Jake had to agree with Evelyn on that one thing that this acquaintance thing wasn't really working. Jacob walked up beside Evelyn. "Where do we begin?" He asked her because it always felt like a long talk between them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 01, 2011 12:05 am

Evelyn turned onto a side-street because she didn't really feel like running into Seth and the rest anytime soon. She crossed her arms over her tank top, and then remembered something.

She gave a sudden laugh. "You knwo what's ironic. The first serious talk we ever had, in your bathroom, I was wearing this same tank-top. I should probably burn the thing when I get home."

Seth pointed at the nearby streetlights, and the large group of cars stalled there. "I dare you to race me across the street - going over the tops or hoods of those cars."

"You're crazy!" Ashton exclaimed. "You'd get run over!"

"They're not moving and I just saw the signal turn red so they'll be waiting a long while," Seht said logically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:16 am

Antonio bit his lip pondering over the thought for a second.

"Tony don't do it, that's crazy!" Lola scolded him. She never understood just why boys had to be so stupid all the time.

Antonio made his decision before he could regret it. "Ready set go!" He said quickly dashing to the street he jumped off the ground and began hopping across the hoods of peoples car at the crosslight.

Many of them honking their horns, and yelling at Antonio, who turned back at Seth yelling. "I'm gonna win!"

Jake had forgotten about that shirt, but he did remember their first talk in his bathroom. When Ashlee and Seth had locked them in there for like four hours. "Yeah I remember, you nearly drowned me then."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 01, 2011 12:28 am

"SO YOU THINK!" Seth yelled back, where he was cartwheeling over the hoods of two cars. He hadn't bothered to use the street as leverage - he simply grabbed hold of the nearby street-sign and used it to swing himself onto one car's roof.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! I'M GONNA REPORT YOU!" the driver yelled, leaning out his window. "GOD DAMNED VANDALS!"

"YEAH, TONY!" Seth called across the street to Antonio, as he glanced up at the tall pole stretching across the street and then at the tall SUV underneath.

Yes...

Seth took a deep breath and launched himself at the SUV - just as the traffic began to move. He stumbled and nearly fell but this wasn't exactly his first time playing in traffic, so he gained momentum and threw himself forward, snagging the button of the streetlight box as he passed. "BOOYEEEAAAH! I'MMA WIN DIS SHIT!" He hung on as the SUV pulled away, honking, and then swung himself to the other end of the street. "YOU SUCK, LOSER!"

"Oh my God," Ashton muttered, closing his eyes. "Tell me no one died."

"Um, you turned the damn showerhead on me first!" Evelyn exclaimed indignantly, punching his shoulder. as they walked. That was the highest point she could comfortably reach. "And sang Justin Bieber! You should be relieved I've forgiven you!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am

Antonio had been hopping over the hoods of cars, and he watched as Seth blew past him. He nearly landed perfectly until the last car he was on began moving forward so Antonio sort of dove off the car and into Seth. "CANNON BAAALLLL!!"

"Keep your eyes closed, they lived." Lola said dryly, shaking her head at the two idiots.

Jacob grinned, nudging Evelyn. "I know you love her, its why I serenaded you besides what else was I supposed to do for four hours?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 01, 2011 12:53 am

"Owwww!" Seht began cursing in Greek, Russian and a mix of various other insults he had picked up from Jake and Dane's native tongues as he lay sprawled on the pavement. "Your ugly ass is suffocating my personal space!" he finally added.

Ashton waited for the light to turn red so they could cross and then approached the idiots. "Damn it, here I was hoping I'd end up an only child."

Evelyn glanced up at Jake, skirting aorund a woman with a pram. "Did you just say her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:02 am

"Please even my voice wasn't that high before it cracked!" Jake snorted.

"I'm sorry, look on the bright side maybe the mob can kidnap him when you guys go back home this summer?" Lola said in hopes to cheer Ashton up as they crossed the street to get to the morons.

"You love my Italian ass." Antoni proclaimed rolling off of Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 01, 2011 2:03 am

"Off my face, I do," Seth replied, rolling to his feet. He cracked a wide grin at Ashton and Lola. "Was that sweet or what? Pity Jake didn't see it - wait, is that his balloon?"

Ashton had grabbed the balloon spider on his way out and tied it around his wrist. He grinned. "It's mine now."

"What?! You traitor!" Seht yelped, pointing a dramatic finger at him. "That's Jake's balloon!"

"Jake is wooing his lady, I don't think he gives a shit," Ashton argued, striding away wiht the balloon bobbing along. Seth followed with his mouth open in outrage.

"Jake's gon' beat yo ass!" he informed Ashton. "And then kill you and bury your body so no one ever finds you!" He gawked at Antonio. "Yo bro's a con!"

"Well..." Evelyn paused in her comment and grinned a little. "Never mind. I'm just going to let you assume you sing beautifully and not shatter your dreams." She smirked up at him and walked ahead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 5:29 pm

"I'm sure Jake doesn't care." Antonio said looking at the spider balloon.

"Leave it to Jake to buy a spider balloon, the thing is ugly." Lola said reaching up to poke the spider.

"I do indeed have a lovely voice. Gurl please." Jake said, snapping his fingers at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 02, 2011 1:47 am

"It was my idea the bitch stole!" Seht ranted indignantly. "I spotted it first!"

Ashton rolled his eyes and smashed the balloon into Seth's head. "Do you want it?"

"No, it has Romeo germs all over it!" was the response. Ashton quirked an eyebrow.

Evelyn rolled her eyes, stifling a smile. She hook her head and glanced back at JAke. "Okay, we're wasting time. I did not want a walk just so you could brag at me abotu yoru pitiful attempts to be like Enrique."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 02, 2011 2:50 am

"Okay you're right, so...." Jake said he really hated serious conversations. But this needed to be had he supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next