New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"I have problems okay? And I admit it at least." Connor sighed, rubbing at his eyes and bit at his bottom lip.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 13 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:38 pm

Evelyn smirked now, pushing open the doors exiting the building and making her way out into the sunlight. "I feel like you're implying I don't."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:42 pm

"Meh. It was a pathetic try at a subtle jab." Connor shrugged, taking out his sunglasses and slipped them on.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes, not discrete in the least, as she reached into her backpack's outer pocket and slipped her own Ray-Bans on. "I won't deny that. But I will contest the fact that I deny being what I am." She grinned then, not sarcastic but more of an inner amusement. "Trust me when I say I embrace my bitchiness wholeheartedly."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 pm

"Like this morning wasn't a good enough example..." Connor said lightly, and shoved his hands in his pockets.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:58 pm

"Exactly," she said, ignoring the insult. "So you can't accuse me of denying anything, can you?" She began crossing the quad.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

"No. I didn't fully mean it anyway." Connor said, following beside her as he crossed through the quad, pulling out his phone when it buzzed again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:30 pm

Evelyn looked at her wristwatch. She had a minute or so before she had to meet Ashlee. She was already near the subway entrance so she sat down on a nearby bench, crossing her legs and placing her backpack on her lap, sending a quizzical glance up at Connor. "Didn't fully mean it?" she asked.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:40 pm

"The problem admitting thing. I didn't actually mean you didn't."Connor shrugged and leaned against the back of the bench, needing to go to somewhere by Subway also to meet with a friend about watching Frankie for a while.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Evelyn glanced around absently, seeking Ashlee. "Um, thanks?" she said doubtfully. She turned a bit on the bench to peer inquisitively at the dark-haired boy. "Just out of curiosity, how was your date with Oriana? Ashlee's roommate? Ash mentioned it." She flashed a half-grin. "I'm just asking because I've heard...stuff about that girl. Never met her yet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 pm

"Uuhh.. we went to a club, illegally. Got drunk off our asses, had sex, passed out, and I woke up, with a huge headache and her kicking me outta my own room. And then she just left. So.. perfectly?" Connor shrugged and looked at her. "But yeah, she's kinda bitchy."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Evelyn tried not to let her smile widen. "So she's basically one of those one-night girls? A female version of James."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:13 pm

"Yup." Connor said. "Kinda like.. mini friend with benefits." Connor gave an amused smirk at this and crossed his ankles over each other as he looked up at the sky. "Looks like rain clouds are moving in."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:14 pm

Evelyn swore softly under her breath. She had a subway to catch and her flats skidded easily. "I heard she's getting all cosy with James. Is that irony?" she mused out loud, not sure why she was informing Connor. She doubted he gave a shit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:37 pm

"Hmm.."Connor mumbled with a sigh, as he messed with his sunglasses some, watching the dark clouds and spotting a bit of lightning strike in them and hearing thunder roar in the distance.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:06 am

Ashlee had walked out of class after prompttly giving some guy in her class, the wrong number.

See Joe seemed nice, he was cute, funny, smart, all until he got very in depth about his Medival roleplay he does in Central Park.

She figured she'd be willing to overlook that maybe give him a chance when he asked her out to dinner...at his parents house.

Ashlee looked back at Joe and he grinned waving at her, she cringed internally sending a fake smile his way and waving back. She turned pulling her hood over her raven hair as she felt light rain pelt it.

She sighed pulling her messenger bag over her shoulder, what was it about her that attracted all the creeps, weirdos, and just down right losers?

Ashlee felt like since she and Luke ended things she's had the worst luck with guys.

Not that Ashlee really wanted a boyfriend, but hell a cute guy to hit on her wasn't so much to ask.

Ashlee pushed those thoughts aside, pulling out her phone she wiped the screen with her polished finger and texted Evelyn.

Out of class, where u at?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:08 am

Evelyn was starting ot feel the strain in the air when her phone buzzed. She replied to Ashlee in some relief, Sittin near sbwy entrnce. Hury up!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:17 am

Ashlee read Evelyn's text and quickened her pace as she crossed the quad.

Ashlee almost wish she wore rain boots because the boots she had on now didn't fair too well in the rain.

She spotted Evelyn near the entrance, with who she thought was Connor.

As she approached her assumption was confirmed, she smiled greeting them both, "Hey Ev, Connor."

She then turned her turquoise eyes to Evelyn, "Ready to go?"

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 am

Connor nodded, standing up. "Hey."He said simply, pulling his messenger bag onto his shoulder more from when it slouched.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:35 am

Evelyn nodded, standing. Her phone buzzed and she nodded briefly at Connor in adieu. She turned and headed for the subway entrance, carefully going down the stairs as she replied to James' "James"-like commentary on her photos. She smirked. She'd been forwarded several from Luke in class.

"So that guy is strange," she commented to Ashlee, fingers flying over the touch-keypad.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:54 am

Ashlee waved goodbye to Connor turning her back to him as they went forward.

Ashlee arched an eyebrow, "Ev you'll have to specify which guy is strange. Because we have a lot of men in our lives and unfortunately all of them are pretty damn strange."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:15 pm

Evelyn stifled a grin and shook her head. "Nah, most of them are assholes. But I meant, Connor kind of got into it with me this morning over keeping a huge dog in a dorm-room. Like, why would you do that? Jake and I can barely hide Nova. Oh, you have to meet Nova."

She smiled freely this time, eyes twinkling at the mention of the lovable puppy. "But anyways, I told Connor it was a reckless move and he'd get kicked out. He took it kind of badly." She frowned. "I wasn't even being that mean about it. Just upfront."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 am

"True, but boys are usually kind of attached when they have dogs, I know Jes got real attached to Rocket when we found him. Plus knowing you, you probably didn't say that to him in a friendly tone." Ashlee added pulling out her phone to reply to a text.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:41 am

Evelyn poked Ashlee in the side. "I did too! Ask James, I've been nothing but nice to him all day." Or at least, that's what James thought she was being.

They stepped onto the subway train when it stopped, headed southward.

[[Evelyn and Ashlee to SBucks]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:04 am

Alexis grabbed her guitar by the neck as she stood up out of her chair, hitching her bag over her shoulder. Class was over and her stomach hurt from eating nothing that morning, as she had woken up late anyway so she had to rush. She pulled her sun glasses over her eyes as she headed for the exit rather quickly, toying with her guitar a little.

She quickened her steps not wanting to get caught in the crowd of everyone else before spotting a very very familiar blond guy heading for the exit also, maybe a little over three feet away from her. If not closer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum