New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:34 pm

[[The Idiots from CVS and the Skanks from SBucks]]

Jake and Seth ran onto campus, Jake stopped for a moment to catch his breath and glanced at Seth and saw him in his fairy wings and pirate hat and he laughed, "Its a good look for you dude."

Jake put his werewolf mask on and he looked at Seth, "How do I look?"

"Sure thing we'll people watch." Ashlee said as she stepped on campus with Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 26 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:48 pm

"Like a retard," Seth replied. "With fleas." He decided not to bother taking his wings off and ensured his pirate hat was on securely before he walked onto the quad.

People shot them weird looks in moments.

"Let 'er rip, Dog-Breath," Seth said to Jake, smirking.

At that moment, Evelyn and Ashlee crossed the quad from the opposite direction. Evelyn frowned subconsciously as she walked, still pondering her Formal-date dilemma. She should have mentioned that to Jake because he might not have realized it. Because if they wanted to keep this stunt clandestine, he couldn't ask her and she couldn't go with him anyways.

But if not him, then...Jake would probably not appreciate her going with Joel. And James was definitely out of the question.

She gnawed her lip harder. "You know what, why don't you just go with Luke or Izak or hell, even Ashton?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:17 pm

"Hmmm yeah I was thinking of going with Luke if I couldn't find someone. I don't know about Izak, he's cute and all but I feel like he doesn't seem interested. I liked Ashton, although I don't know when I'd ask him cause usually I come to the dorms to see you, and I really wouldn't hang around them without you." Ashlee said, so far Luke sounded like a good option but she did want to expand her horizons.

"Sure thing Tink." Jake grinned. He got down on fours and howled like a wolf and started to pad across campus like a wolf, growling at people as he walked by.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:23 pm

"Unless," Evelyn said uncertainly, throwing Ashlee a look, "Lucas wants to take someone else. But either way, the formal's in less than a month."

Just then, Nova began barking like crazy and straining at his leash, almost jerking it from Evelyn's hand. "Whoa, puppy, sentarse, Nova!" she ordered, but Nova simply wiggled in place and continued barking madly, clearly itching to run.

Seth cracked up, walking alongside Jake with his wings fluttering like crazy. "Oh, ye scurvy dog!" he hollered at the Spaniard, smacking his back. People drew away hastily and a girl squealed and kicked at Jake in panic as she ran. Seth laughed harder.

Ferocious barking reached their ears, sounding much more canine than Jake's growls.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Jake let out another wolfish howl, at a few frat guys that shot him dirty looks, and to the girl that kicked him Jake growled at the girl and pounced at her to make it seem like he was gonna attack her, but he went on his guided path.

"Whooa puppy! Stay!" Ashlee called down to Nova as they tried to keep the puppy from breaking free.

"What's up with him?" Ashlee asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:35 pm

Evelyn stopped walking because she oculd have sworn....

"There, d'you hear that?" she asked Ashlee, bemused at the strange-sounding howl. "Sounds like a dying hyena or something...."

Nova growled, much more impressively, and strained at his leash again, and this time, Evelyn let him drag her, trying not to spill her coffee as she stumbled behind the excitable pup.

She squinted at the far distance, and then said, "What the hell is that?"

Someone was crouched on all fours, wolf-mask over their face, half-scratching themselves and half-prowling around like they were impersonating a rabid mutt.

Seth was too busy laughing to "walk" his dog. "Down, boy," he choked, dragging Jake by his shirt-collar away form the gawking crowd toward their dorm building.

"You creep!" the girl yelped at Jake and then hurried away. Seth looked around and caught sight of a familiar brown-and-white beagle charging toward them. "Hey, look, the reinforcements are here! I thought I ordered super-sized! They give me a fucking kiddie meal?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 pm

Ashlee raised her eyebrows at the wolf boy and saw the bright blond head and fairy wings, "Looks like Tinkerbell invested in some security." She giggled.

Jake turned and saw Nova, and by the looks of it he was dragging Evelyn around trying to get to his insane owner, "That little mutt thinks he's tough. Bring it on pup." Jake growled at Nova, grinning under his mask.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm

Evelyn stumbled and the leash slipped from her fingers. Merde! "Nova!" she called, as the little dog shot off toward who she was positive wsa Jake.

How many other morons in Greenwich crawled around in wolf-heads accompanied by faeries?

Nova charged full on at Jake, growls turning into happy yips and he leaped into the air, colliding into the Spaniard's head and clinging on, tail wagging. Seth noticed Jake's sudden head-growth and laughed harder.

Evelyn skidded to a stop, still balancing her coffee and her sports bag, a few feet away. Her eyes took in the two boys. "What the...?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Jake fell as Nova collided into him for the third time today, he lost his wolfy composure yanking his mask off, "Nova..ha ha ha! No its me!" Jake said between fits of laughter. First Seth in fairy wings, and peoples reactions towards him.

Ashlee couldn't help but laugh, even though she thought Jake was kind of a psycho it was hard not to laugh at him and Seth. They both looked ridiculous
. Ashlee took out her phone and snapped a photo of the idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

Evelyn, like Ashlee, had now had time to absorb the sheer stupidity of this scene and had to lean against the back of a bench because she was laughing so hard, her eyes were tearing up. She wiped them dry and managed to say, "He knows it's you. Else, he'd be chewing your fake head off," between her laughter.

Nova was now sitting on Jake's lap, barking at his wolf-head. He lunged over to it and caught it in his teeth, tugging as he tumbled off Jake onto the pavement.

Seth noticed Ashlee snapping pictures and flexed his arm, posing with his wings and cocking an eyebrow. "Takes a real man to be this secure in his sexuality and still pull off gay shit like this," he informed Jake, as if Jake was deciding to swing for the other team.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:05 pm

"Work it girl." Ashlee giggled snapping another photo of Seth, shaking her head at him.

Jake had picked up Nova and kissed the dogs head, and he rolled his eyes up at Seth, "Oh yeah Seth, nothing gets me all hot and bothered like a guy in fairy wings. You know my fetish." Jake winked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Seth plucked off his wings, smacked Jake over the head with them and left his pirate hat on as he began heading for the dorms. "You still scratchy there?" he mocked the Spaniard in passing.

Evelyn wondered if Jake's ivy might not rub off on Nova. "Does poison ivy get on dogs?" she asked Ashlee, taking a swig of her coffee. She pulled a face. "I think Kelsey poisoned this. I knew I shouldn't have sassed her back."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:31 pm

"Yeah fuck, it hurts! I've gotten poison ivy before its such a bitch! But scratching it like this I'm gonna get a scar." Jake scratched himself and he looked up at Evelyn to answer her question.

"Nova cant' get poison ivy because his fur protects him, but the oil is on his skin and you need to wash him with like gloves because if you touch him, then you can get it from him. So when you go back put on thick rubber gloves and wash him. Then take a cold shower, closes the pores so it keeps from going into your skin. Yeah don't look at me like a weirdo I went on Google." Jake said to defend his now extensive knowledge on the damn shrub, as he scratched his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:38 pm

Evelyn stopped giving Jake a weird look and said, "Wait....I touched Nova. I picked him up....so did your pal Noah at Starbucks....but only for a moment." She bit her lip and then her eyes narrowed, only now realizing the horrible situation she was in

Almost on cue, a funny tickle began in her arms. Evelyn dumped her coffee in a trashcan, yanked up the sleeves of her hoodie and peeled off her arm warmers. "Shit! JAKE DANIEL SALAZAR!" She would have lunged at him if she wasn't afraid of worsening the stupid itchiness. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" she informed him angrily.

Nova quivered at Jake's feet.

Seth sniggered unhelpfully. "Oh, this is karma, Red. You concussed the poor guy so many times - "

"That's settled!" she exclaimed, fidgeting so she wouldn't scratch her arms off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Ashlee was trying to contain her laughter yet again but this was once again too funny.

Jake laughed getting up off the ground, "Calm down Evelyn, listen just go to the doctor and get something prescribed it will make it go away faster than cortisone. I'd go but my doctor told me if he saw me again he'd kick me out of the hospital. Plus try and not scratch too hard, you'll scar. If anything yours will be really mild since you didn't roll around in the damn bush like I did." Jake said trying to ease Evelyn's aggression towards his unfortunate luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:48 pm

Jake's soothing words were somewhat ruined by the fact that he was laughing. Evelyn felt her eye twitch and she threw him a disgusted look before grabbing Nova's leash and turning back around toward Ashlee. "Think I can borrow some cash? I left my wallet at home and I don't want to end up looking like the Incredible Wolfman over here, scratching my sides like an ape."

Seth sniggered some more, and then his grin faded as he scratched at his arm. The itch grew worse. It occured to him that Jake had fallen onto him at CVS and Seth had more than likely touched Jake's bare arm when he shoved him away. "Fuck, Jake!" he wailed. "You gave it to me! Damn this shit, man, this ain't cool!"

Evelyn would have laughed if she wasn't a victim. "This is ridiculous," she muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Ashlee backed away, holding her hands up to keep from touching any of them, "Yeah that's fine I'll spot you just don't touch me."

Jake made a face at Seth, "Dude its not my fault you can't keep yo hands off me." He winked at Seth. It really wasn't that big of a deal, poison ivy usually cleared up fairly quick, it was just like having one bitch ass mosquito bite all over your bdy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 pm

Evelyn and Seth said nothing because they were too busy glaring daggers at Jake.

Evelyn finally turned away and gestured to Ashlee, walking toward the subway to where she thought the walk-in-clinic was. Seth groaned and tagged after them, smacking his fairy wings at Jake's face as he passed, yet again. "Bitch."

Nova yipped at Jake in passing as he was dragged along by the furious redhead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:41 pm

[[ Everyone goes to clinic gets cream so they can all stop itching then back to the dorms to bitch at The Bastard, FFED TO FRIDAY AFTERNOON BITCHES!!]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:02 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Clown and his Bug -___-]]

Evelyn heaved a tired sigh. She reached unseeingly behind her and swatted at him. "Piss off!"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed May 25, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:05 am

Jake dodged her swatting hand, "I think that bug I left behind effected your aim. Cause you missed terribly." Jake smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:09 am

Evelyn stopped walking and gritted her teeth, too worn out to punch him.

She stopped and swung around, grinding her jaw as she squinted up at him. For some reason, the weak sunlight hurt her stinging eyes. "What is your damn problem?!" she hissed, leaning over so he'd hear. "Do you have some incorrigible itch, like, do you get off on pissing off people?" She felt a wave of deja vu pass over her but shrugged it off, glowering up at him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:13 am

"Only with you Red. Come on now, no need to be such a Grinch. Tis the season eh?" Jake pat her head walking past her to leave campus.

He wasn't sure where he wanted to go. Probably just a walk up and down. It was pretty damn cold out and he wasn't properly dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Evelyn pushed his hand away, hating herself for the sudden electric thrill that always went through her whenever she touched him. She kind of seriously wished things would go back to how they used to be - when Jake was nothing more than an annoyance she had to put up with for James' sake.

You gotta get away from the kid, she reminded herself, and stopped walking, hoping Jake would, in his cloud of arrogance, not even notice. Evelyn backpedaled, spinning around and stalking toward the subway. Screw physical exhaustion. She'd have an emotional breakdown if she stayed around him any longer!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Jake carried on for a moment not realizing that Evelyn had changed tracks on him, he looked back at her and turned to follow her towards the subway. He had no idea why he was being this way around her.

When just nearly twenty minutes ago he was sort of cursing her name and existence. It was weird whenever he was around her and he could just never fully explain it to himself or to anyone, "Red I don't think baby deers have the skill set to master subway stairs."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum