New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

3 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Alexis swallowed, noting he didn't even call her by her nickname that he started himself. He started too- then corrected himself. "Hey Luke.." She said, looking up at him with confused eyes, maybe hinting even a little hurt. Her stomach squirmed and stirred, making her nauseous.

"Sup dude." Connor said with a slight nod before looking between them. "So ah- you know my cousin I take it?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus - Page 12 Empty Re: The Story Begins Here: NYU School Campus

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:14 pm

"Nice to meet you Seth." She smiled sitting down near him.and crossing her legs, "Alexis I didn't know Connor was your cousin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:19 pm

"Yeah, I didn't either," Luke replied to Ashlee before Seth could speak.

Seth tried to hide his amusement but he was failing. Clearly, he'd committed some dire wrong here. He wasn't sure what exactly. Was Luke getting all high-and-snobby on him because of James? That was just gay.

Seth turned to Ashlee. "So are you a Yorker or newbie too?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:38 pm

"Yeah- Known her since we were wee cousins." Connor smirked, leaning back in his seat. "Anyway- what's up man?"

Alexis looked between them all before looking around the campus. Was she bound to fucking lose everyone?
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:51 pm

"Nope I'm new, I lived in Ash Creek with Luke and Alexis, but I've been here a couple of times before to visit and what not, and did anyone tell you your eyebrows are two different colors?" Ashlee noted pointing them out to Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:58 pm

Seth smirked. "Yeah, I hired people to remind me of this every day of my life." He shook his head. "It's an ugly story and involves the law."

Luke nodded. "Ah, I see. Wow, it's a small world." He shifted on his feet and then took the seat at the end of the table on Ashlee's other side. He glanced over at Alexis. "So, uh, Evelyn mentioned you guys aren't living together any more. Any idea what you're doing?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm

Alexis blinked and looked over quickly. "Uhm- No, not really.. I guess look for apartments.."Alexis said, reaching up and rubbing at her neck slightly, glancing between him and Ashlee.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:16 pm

Ashlee frowned, "I'd offer for you to live at my place, but she bitch, is evil enough to me. I wouldn't want to put you through that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

Luke winced. "Yeah...that girl is Evelyn's worst nightmare."

"French Red?" Seth asked curiously, interest piqued by the possibility that there could be greater horrors than his roommate's girlfriend. He instantly wondered how he could use this to cause Jake's doom.

Luke nodded and then shot him a funny look. "Wait, what Red?"

Seth shook his head. "Evelyn," he corrected himself.

Luke smirked at Connor. "Speaking of, didn't you go out with Oriana?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Connor mentally flinched. "Er- Yeah. Lets not bring that up."

Alexis swallowed. "Thanks, Ashlee.."She said quietly and stared down at her phone. She felt suddenly even more tired, her eyes were stinging and her chest felt heavy.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

"No prob girl. Wait what about Ev?" Ashlee asked tuning into the boys conversation now but ignoring the mention of Oriana.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:04 pm

Seth shook his head. "Nothing about Evelyn - wait, you know her too?" he asked her, distractedly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone to ask Jake via text message "Howz the dinner?"

Luke added quietly to Ashlee, "Seth is Jake's roommate. Uh, that Jake that James got into it with."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Ashlee nodded, and looked up at Seth, "Yeah she's my best friend."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:37 pm

Connor looked between them, making a popping noise with his lips.

Alexis put her phone on vibrate and got up, very quietly excusing herself, mumbling something about a phone call and went into the cafe, and to the small woman's bathroom they had, slipping into a stall and then resting her forehead on the door. She let out a shuddering breath and forced herself to bottle everything else up.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Seth blinked. So he basically couldn't call Evelyn a demon around this girl?
I see," he said, following Luke's gaze to Alexis. Seth stretched lazily and got up when he saw the time.

"Well, this has been fun, ladies and gentlemen, but I have me a date with a hot blond." He winked at Connor and saluted the others with two fingers before swaggering off.

[[Seth to Midtown to get trashed. xD]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Connor packed whatever he had out back into his bag as he left class, his phone buzzing on and off from some FB notifications. He really didn't wanna look at it, and possibly get in an even worse mood then he already was.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Evelyn logged out of her FB quickly, smiling ot herself. James was definitely amusing her wiht his complete freak out. So was Jake. She sighed and shut her laptop down as people around her began to get up.

Honestly, she thought, she was being exactly what James always accused her of being. He just couldn't see it.

Her phone began to buzz. She'd set it on silent because she'd been in class for two hours. Now she was headed for Starbucks with Ashlee for some long overdue fun.

She glanced in the direction she'd sworn she saw Connor. He wasn't there. Maybe she was hallucinating?

She put her stuff away, slung her backpack over her shoulder and headed out into the hallway, pulling her phone out to answer the call.

"Carrie?" she asked, amused. "Where are you?"

Carrie Schikovsky was one of her oldest friends from Seattle and had incidentally decided to study at NYU. Evelyn had only found out when she'd run into Carrie that morning. Carrie was Russian, and everything Evelyn wasn't. She was probably the shyest person Evelyn knew, and the nicest. Given Evelyn's current circumstances, she needed as many good friends as she could have.

Carrie informed her she had to meet a counsellor and would be free later. They made a promise to get dinner later and Evelyn stopped walking to check her messages, tucking her hair behind her ear.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Connor was busy looking down at his phone as he headed down the hallway before ramming right into Evelyn on accident. He cursed loudly, reaching out to catch the girls arm and at the same time his phone as it dove into the air.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:13 pm

Evelyn started, staggerign wildly before she caught her balance. Someone's hand was holding her arm and she turned around, phone adn bag clutched ot her chest, to thank them.

She met Connor's dark eyes and changed her mind. Her conscience would live without one missed thanks.

"Are you aware," she said calmly, readjusting her backpack over her shoulder, that hallways are like a highway? You cannot just drive with your eyes closed." She placed her phone into the back pocket of her skinny jeans.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Connor forced his jaw to not clench and kept his attitude calm. "Actually- I was looking at a text from Alexis and my mother. But thanks anyway."Connor said, clutching his phone in his hand once he caught it. "And I'm sorry for running into you."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:16 pm

"De rien," she replied, tilting her head with forced politeness. "Unlike some, I can let things go without dramatizing them." She hitched up her backpack and started down the hall.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:18 pm

Connor frowned, feeling his eye twitched. "You always been in my class and I never noticed or what?"He called, following her as he had to go the same way anyway.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:22 pm

She glanced over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Don't most people have that filter thing where they ignore those they can't stand? I didn't know you before this weekend. If you were sitting right next to me last week, I wouldn't have noticed. No offense," she added with a quirked half-smile, "Not that you're not cute and all, I just tend to zone out."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:23 pm

"None taken." Connor said simply, running his fingers through his hair. He let out a breath, putting his phone back in his pocket. "You probably won't believe this but sorry for blowing up this morning."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Evelyn blinked and then glanced back to the front again, lips twitching. "Yeah, I don't believe it. Isn't that what you said Sunday?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum