New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 2 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 am

[[Seth, Jake and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:50 am

Jacob had used Seth's phone to update his status on Facebook. For some reason he hadn't seen his phone since his whole battle with Evelyn over Nova. He had searched the suite for it.

"Dude have you seen my Blackberry. I can't find it anywhere!" Jake asked as they ran to the track.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:53 am

"I haven't taken your phone," Seth exclaimed. "When did you last see it?"

He heard a familiar bark up ahead but didn't bother to look.

Evleyn frowned down at Nova as he slowed and turned aorund, barking furiously at someone behind her. She tugged on his leash. "C'mon, boy, let's keep going! Shush, Nova! You'll get locked away in a horrible pound if you don't shut up!" She ruffled his head, breathing out slowly. Nova peered around her and continued barking, sniffing the air. She frowned and figured he'd probably spotted someone familiar, but she wasn't in a mood to socialize, so she tugged him on, hitting play on her iTouch.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:02 am

"I wasn't accusing you of taking just asking if you saw it. " Jake said as he thought back on the last time he saw his phone.

"On Tuesday I had put it on the coffee table, cause Nova kept trying to chew on it cause its shiny. And um...Evelyn said she had it but I wouldn't know if she was joking or not and we spent time fighting. So I'm thinking it fell or something." Jacob mused, he heard barking as well but was trying to remember what he did with his phone. Worst thing was it had probably died by now so he couldn't call it to hear for it or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am

"Dude, that girl beat you up good," Seth commented happily as they jogged around an older woman. "Like, fuck, weren't you bleeding?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

Jacob narrowed his eyes at Seth as they ran. "I have some bruises yeah, and my lip was swollen on Wednesday, but I'm good now." Jake said picking up his pace, "You're going too slow come on." Jake said running faster.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:21 am

Seth laughed and picked up his face. "Aw, it's okay, Jake. You tried yoru best. You know," he panted as he caught up with the Spaniard, "I'm shocked with all the sexual tension between you guys, it - it hasn't occurred to you to just fuck it away. Like, literally! Angry sex is the best kind! Even the clones agree with me on this!"

Nova was now dancing around Evelyn in circles, trying to run backwards while she tugged him on. "Nova!" she snapped finally, aggrieved. She tugged on his leash and then knelt and scooped him up. "What's wrong, boy? Who'd you see, Santa?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:26 am

Jacob's eyes widened. Jesus Seth had no shame! Sure he had thought about sleeping with Evelyn like any guy would but..."I feel like sprinting, I'm gonna sprint." Jake said to distract himself, as he ran even faster and blew past Seth and down the track.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:32 am

Nova was now pulling Evelyn backwards. She regretted setting him down but the quad was getting annoying to run in and so she had turned to the running track. Too many people had Friday classes.

"Heyy, sexy!" a few boys called after her as she blew past. Evelyn ignored them, yanking Nova on as a boy whistled after her. Raucous laughs followed.

Seth was laughing too hard to run as fast as Jake, so he slowed down and jogged easily to catch his breath, wheezing with laughter.

"Don't drown in De Nile, Jake!" he yelled to the Spaniard, knowing Jake would hear him. "It's perfectly natural! GUYS ARE ANIMALS! EMBRACE IT!"

People turned to stare at them and a few joggers slowed down as the two reached the running track around campus.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:38 am

Jacob's could feel his cheeks reddening, but he wasn't sure if it was from being embarrassed by Seth, or being cold. Or from running like he was being chased by the police. He wasn't in denial, he knew that he would love to um... yeah with Evelyn! But he knew that was never going to happen again. Because she hated him after calling her a worthless whore and all that jazz.

So he had to distract himself, focus on another goal. Like finding his missing Blackberry, looking for another job. Trying not to trip over his own feet. Jacob continued running and shouted back to Seth. "CAN'T... HEAR... YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:42 am

"CAN...YOU...SEE?" Seth called back to Jake, peering ahead of him to ensure there was nothing ahead. Jake was running blindly, since he almost tripped over a lone sneaker lying on the track.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:48 am

Jacob wasn't sure if he could see, everything was kind of just a big blur as he blew past people jogging. But he did trip over something he glanced down and it was a shoe. "WHO... LOSES... A... SHOE?!" Jake yelled back to Seth. He was too energetic, he needed to slow down. Although at this moment Jake wasn't sure if he could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:07 am

"NOT THE FUCKING SHOOOOE!" Seth called back, seeing what Jake had not noticed up ahead.

And right then, there was a panicky bark.

Evelyn's morning run was brought to a very abrupt end - something slammed into her back and drove her forwards about five feet. She skidded, scraped her knees bloody and toppled over onto her stomach, smacking her nose on the hard track as some idiot jogger behind her rammed into her. "Owwww!"

As an added bonus, someone toppled what felt like a two hundred pound weight onto her back. Only the heat emanating from it told her it was a person lying on her.

She groaned, lying with her cheek pressed to the gritty ground, as Nova waddled circles around her in panic, barking his head off.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:19 am

Jacob groaned, maybe running like he was set on fire wasn't a good idea. He had collided into someone. Although honestly he didn't know who but now he was probably crushing them. And that barking he heard earlier was a lot louder now.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Jake panted, and apologized. He hadn't realized just out of breath he had sounded. Since Jacob was trying to get away from Seth's big mouth which in any sort of environment was impossible. Jacob lifted himself off the person. "I'm sorry did, I hurt you I didn't mean to are you okay--" Jacob stopped talking when he saw bronze hair.

You have got to be kidding me!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:24 am

Seth paused several meters from Jake and Evelyn and bent over, hands on his knees as he laughed hysterically. This was so typically Jake and Evelyn it was a classic!.

Evelyn wasn't laughing. Even before she looked up, she'd recognized Jake's voice and Seth's laughter. Her chin throbbed with a bruise, her knees ached, and Jake's weight had knocked all the wind out of her. She pushed her disheveled hair out of her face, rubbing her aching nose, and sat up, trying to get her breathing to slow down. Her heart pounded furiously, but she couldn't tell if it was because she was recovering from ramming into the brick wall that was Jake's chest or because of Jake himself.

She looked up, breathing hard as she met Jake's wide eyes. And her whole day just went to hell from there. She bit her lip, realized it hurt, and stopped. "Thanks," she said nonchalantly. "A visit to the clinic was just what I needed."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:29 am

Jacob cringed. "Sorry, I really didn't see you. I was trying to get away from Seth. You okay?" Jacob asked, although he realized this was probably breaking Evelyn's truce or treaty whatever it was. "Hey have you seen my phone?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:33 am

Seth continued to laugh even harder at this, and wiped tears out of his eyes, taking his phone out to snap a shot of Jake seated on the ground by a sprawled Evelyn.

Evelyn narrowed her eyes and gritted her teeth. Freaking asshole knocked her over, nearly broke her arms and her spine in half! And now he wanted his freaking phone?!

She hoped wherever his phone was, he didn't find it.

"No, and with any luck, you won't be seeing it either," she said angrily, starting ot get to her feet. Her run was over because her whole body throbbed from being squished by the Spanish giant.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:35 am

"Ah shit. Okay, well sorry I tackled you." Jake apologized nonchalantly. He saw Nova and made a face at the dog. "NOVA!!" Jake yelled going up and hugging him. Like he hadn't seen him in ten years, forgetting about his phone altogether.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:41 am

Evelyn gaped at Jake in outrage. The nerve! She gritted her teeth and picked up her fallen iPod, glad it had only tipped out of its arm strap. She strapped it back in as Seth straightened and walked over smugly.

"Aw, isn't that cute, daddy missed his dog-child," he commented. Evelyn gritted her teeth but didn't say anything, checking her scraped elbows.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:47 am

"I do oh my god..he's so cute." Jake went on to say petting Nova's head. This was definitely the lack of sleep kicking in. Jacob set Nova down for some reason he had the sudden urge to do a cartwheel. Jacob's thoughts were going at about a thousand miles a second. He was kind of having a hard time processing everything.

"You need a band aid." Jake commented on Evelyn's scrapped elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:55 am

Seth snickered as Evelyn eyed Jake with some uncertainty. "And you need to cut the caffeine," she commented, bending to pick up Nova's leash.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:56 am

"On the contrary Red, I haven't slept in three days." Jacob felt the need to inform her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:58 am

Evelyn's eyes widened in surprise and Seth decided to fill the gaps for her.

"He's been pining and miserable. I think I heard him murmur your name a few times," he added happily. Evelyn took a step back, dragging Nova with her, looking uncomfortable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:59 am

Jacob shot a glare at Seth and felt the need to clarify. "Actually. I just haven't been tired, like last night I did a thousand sit ups in bed, and didn't even break a sweat... well I kinda did but I couldn't fall asleep. I'm wired, yet tired at the same time. But I just can't sleep." Jake rambled, quickly. Which made it sound like he had about fourteen cups of coffee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 am

Evelyn frowned. "Why - you realize you shoud probably go to a doctor or take a sleeping pill for that?" she commented, shaking her head.

Then she reminded herself she wasn't talking to him. She turned away, dragging Nova with her.

"I think she's dismissing you," Seth commented, amused.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next