New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
School Campus - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
School Campus - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
School Campus - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

School Campus

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

School Campus - Page 6 Empty Re: School Campus

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 am

He had done... what?!

How come he couldn't remember of any of this? Jacob had done this last night? Where the hell did he go, how did he find a person like this?

"Why is Nova growling at me?" Jacob asked, looking at the beagle he extended his hand to pet his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 am

Evelyn should have seen this, but she really wasn't used to Nova ever turning a vicious eye to Jake.

So she didn't stop Nova in time when the beagle tilted up its head. She thought for a second, Nova was rubbing his head under Jake's palm, but instead, Nova tilted sideways and clamped down on the soft skin between Jake's thumb and fingers. A muffled growl emitted from his lips as red liquid brimmed between his teeth.

"Nova!" Evelyn yelled, horrified, and grabbed his collar forcefully, yanking him back. Nova clung onto Jake's hand, to her shock.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:24 am

"Ahhh! Nova let go!" Jake shook his hand, that had hurt why had Nova suddenly turned on him? He was always so nice to Jake, and if anything usually bit other people but he never bit Jacob in a way where it would hurt him, usually it was just Nova being playful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:53 am

Evelyn pressed her hands to either side of Nova's mouth, popping open his jaws and forcing him to release Jake's hand. She yanked the puppy back to her, wrapping her arms around him. "Bad Nova!"

She restrained him and tied his lash carefully to the tree branch near her, shortening it so he was out of physical range of Jake. She pulled off her bag and unzipped a small compartment, taking out a couple band-aids. She closed the bag, peeling off the sticker from one Band-Aid, and walked over to the Spaniard, who was kneeling down.

Evelyn crouched on her haunches beside him, reaching over and taking his hand and ignore his extreme closeness. Her stomach knotted in nervousness though, unfortunately, not in the fearful way. "Here, let me see." She pulled a tissue from her hoodie pocket and swabbed at the cut, before wrapping a band-Aid around the curve of flesh.

"That should hold it off till you get home, but it's still bleeding," she said, carefully not looking at him as she finished up, since his face was about five inches from hers. Nova snarled from his prison.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:00 am

Jake inhaled, and flicked his eyes up at Evelyn. "Thank you, I'm sorry. If I did anything to you, I didn't mean it." Jake looked to Nova when he growled again, he felt hurt knowing that his own dog he had found and took in had turned on him.

Jacob picked himself up off the ground and looked down at his now bandaged hand, he felt like he was coming apart at his seams. And that everyone was taking turns sewing him back up. "I'm gonna go, I'm sorry and thank you again." Jake said quietly, he needed to get back inside he couldn't be near Evelyn or anyone.

Not after what he had done.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:06 am

She nodded and stepped back from him, lips in a thin line. "You'll be all right, Jake," she said impulsively, not really liking the panic in his eyes. If she hadn't still been hurt over the whole fiasco on Seth's yacht, she might have hugged Jake then (because he kind of looked like he needed a hug), but she kept her arms by her sides

"Um, I should get going too, have a class at ten." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear and reached over, untying Nova's leash, stalling more so to give Jake a chance to walk off. Seeing as they were presumably going the same way, she didn't really want to end up in an elevator with him.

But she didn't think she could drag this out that long. The leash untied quickly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:12 am

"I hope so." Jake muttered to Evelyn.

Jake shoved his hands into his pockets, and began walking back. He could feel the eyes of people on him, and he wondered why? But then remembered he looked like Jacob had been in a gang fight or something.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:16 am

Seth had texted Tony after searching the entire gymnasium in hopes Jake had gone to blow off steam. Jake's phone just kept ringing and ringing.

Not in gym or track. Find anythin?

[[Evelyn and Jake to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:28 am

[[ Jacob and Luke from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:38 am

Luke had his headphones pulled up to his ears as he and Nova strolled along. He was listening to a mix he'd made earlier that week in Ash Creek. A bit of blues, electric bass, a little drum&bass.

Nova's steady pace suddenly became stifled and sharp. Luke jerked a little as the leash strained.

And Nova began barking urgently. Luke glanced up and scoped the area. What was the beagle seeing?

He spotted a familiar tanned boy across the quad and hesitated. The previous week's events in the lounge flashed through his mind and spikes of anger went through Luke as he gave Jake a cold glance and tugged Nova on.

"Let's go, little guy," he said firmly, and Nova growled a little as he was tugged on. He probably wanted to get back to Jake b-

Nova's leash was suddenly yanked out of Luke's fingers and he glanced up to see the beagle fly toward the Spaniard, barking furiously.

Oh great., Luke thought, resigned. Daddy Duck saves the day.

And then before his eyes, Nova reached Jake and leapt up toward him in what seemed to be ecstasy.

And buried his fangs into Jake's shoulder with a snarl.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:40 am

"AHHH!!" Jacob cried out into pain as the dogs fangs dug into his shoulder.

He shot a murderous look into the beagles eyes, and grabbed a firm hold of his body yanking on him. "Fucking animal!" Jacob shouted, stupid rat was always blowing his cover!

Stupid mutt!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:45 am

Luke couldn't quite hear what Jake had said...but something about this was amusing. Was Nova's affection getting a little too aggressive?

Fine by him!

Luke shoved his hands into his pockets and watched with some amusement as the beagle withdrew his fangs and attempted to bite Jake's nose off. Luke stifled a laugh and pulled out his phone to text Evelyn.

Nova's currently making nice to Jake. Very Happy Ironically speaking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:48 am

Jake grit his teeth pulling Nova away from him before the dog could bite his face off. He carelessly tossed the dog to the ground.

"Get lost you little rat." Jake spat at him turning to leave, he could feel eyes of people on him, not that he cared. It was just a stupid dog.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:53 am

Nova decided this was offensive and lunged forward.

He bit Jake in the butt hard.

Evelyn had actually not noticed Luke's text because she was back to attempting to work out Jake's dilemma. And getting nowhere beyond Black Eyed Peas.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:17 am

Jake let out a sharp wince looking back down at the dog, that had bit him.

A few people who had been watching began laughing, none of them were aware just how serious the situation had been. That Jake wasn't really himself, and that he was actually really capable of hurting Nova or doing worse.

Jake had reached over yanking Nova forcefully removing him from his back, he held the dog tightly clenching at its sides. "I'm gonna break you in half."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:30 am

It was then that Evelyn finally spotted the message notification on her screen. She read Luke's text and "I'mma Be" lyrics flew out her head as a lightheaded-ness set in.

Oh my God. Oh no, please no...

She was on her feet and shoving on shoes in seconds, grabbing her leather jacket off the back of the chair by the door - and then she stopped, skidding as she turned into the kitchen and grabed the nearest thing, before hurtling out the door and down the stairs.

She nearly tripped and went flying down th last flight but made it out the lobby unscathed as she dialed Luke.

He picked up and sounded like he was laughing. "Nova just bit him on the butt! This is gold Youtube materi - "

"WHERE ARE YOU?" Evelyn snapped, scoping the area.

Luke faltered and then said, "Um...near the cafe..."

Evelyn hung up on him and ran, flat out, feeling her lungs ache as she neared the cafe.

And spotted Nova in the last place she'd have wanted him, between Jake's powerful hands. The feeling of being hit by them was still fresh in her memory. She sucked in a pained breath but she couldn't stop now. Nova's whimpers reached her as she drew nearer and her heart began to ache anxiously.

She gained momentum and was relieved Jake was focused on the poor beagle.

Evelyn skidded to a stop behind him and swung her saucepan at his head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:42 am

Stars appeared in front of Jake's eyes, as he released Nova instantly letting the canine drop wherever as he huddled over the ground his head throbbing after the saucepan had made contact with his head.

Jacob took in sharp breaths, clutching his head in his hands he looked up to see a bronze haired girl wielding the pan as her weapon and slowly rose from the ground, dark eyes gleaming at her he raised his hand as if he was going to strike Evelyn, but instead knocked the damned saucepan out of her hand so it fell to the ground in and a large clang resounded.

"I'll be back for you." He threatened her in a low voice only so she could hear him, The demon had realized that he had drawn a lot of attention back to Jacob after the dog attacked him. Albeit people seemed to have found the situation more humorous than dangerous, things would get really ugly if he had attacked Evelyn or even worse injured the dog.

So he made a mental note to get her when no one was around, and began to walk back to the dorms.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:49 am

"Not if I get you first," she muttered softly as he passed her, feeling her whole body go chilly. Nova whimpered and nudged against her leg as Luke walked over, bewildered.

"What the fuck was that?" he demanded of her, wide-eyed. "Wh - Nova just attacks him out of nowhere and you smack him with a saucepan?!"

Evelyn decided it would sound too crazy to explain, so she simply picked up Nova's leash and led the dog over to a bush so he could relieve himself. "Don't ask. Jake's been out of sorts and um..." She shook her head.

Black-Eyed...black eyed children, peas, demons...

She shook her head again to clear it. Demons? Yeah, right.

But her whole body shook as she recalled Jake's raised hand. She was under no delusions. Had she not been surrounded by a hundred other people, she'd have felt that hand. Not in a nice way.

Ripples of fear shot through her skin.

Demon? That was insane...

She tugged on the leash as Nova walked toward her. "Let's head home."

She needed to see if there was any feasibility in the demon theory...but it was stupid. She knew that. It just...this wasn't Jake. At all. It didn't feel like Jake even when he'd kissed her. She'd been too alarmed and frightened to understand it before, but it felt creepy whenever he touched her.

[[Evelyn, Luke, Jake and Nova to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:24 pm

[[ Evelyn, Lola, Seth, and The Twins from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

Antonio grinned running a hand through his beige hair. "Um someday I guess, I just sort of keep forgetting since I'm used to it now. "

Lola had wrapped her arm around Ashton's waist, she felt a lot more at ease knowing that Jacob wasn't going to be accompanying them tonight. She looked up at Ashton, feeling bad for avoiding him all week but she couldn't help it. "Yeah I'm sorry I've just been kind of busy, work and school. You know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Ashton nodded at Lola, feeling somewhat confused. "Um, have you talked to Jake lately? He's been kind of quiet all week. We share the same suite and I barely see him once a day."

"It's your signature 'do," Evelyn said to Antonio, feeling her shoulders relax like a huge weight had been lifted. It was sad that she was so relieved by the idea of Jake not being around, and a part of her ached instantly.

But then she remembered that sensation of fear when he'd shown up at her window the previous week before march break. That epiphany of knowing exactly what he wanted and thinking he might just get it. That moment where she'd understood she wouldn't be able to hold him off if he really wanted her. She shivered and suddenly the night looked less exciting and more bleak and dangerous. She wondered if going out was such a good idea.

But a club would be crowded. If by some horrible luck, Jake showed up - he'd have a hell of a time finding her. And really, she reminded herself, why would he look for her anyways? He'd be too busy terrorizing other girls. Easier victims who wouldn't smash his head in.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:37 pm

"I guess although I guess I should dye it back to brown or whatever... my mom freaked out when we went back home for spring break." Antonio snorted.

Lola bit her lip at the mention of Jake's name and gulped. "Uh no,he really hasn't talked to me too much. I just assumed he was busy too. You know? But I haven't really seen or talked to him that much since we've been back." Lola lied trying to keep her feelings steady, for some reason she felt like her bruise was gonna start glowing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm

, it looks good," Evelyn reassured Antonio, while Seth walked beside him with his earphones in. Ashton unlocked his car and they assembled in, Evelyn instantly sliding over to the other window.

"Man, I don't wanna sit on the bump!" Seth wailed, pulling out his earphones and making sure Antonio got in before him. "Tigga! You can sit next to your lady friend!"

Ashton had been about to say something to Lola but was cut off. He looked back as he strapped his belt on. "It's only a ten minute drive, Seth."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

[[ Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:34 am

[ The Idiots from The Dorms]

It was warm today, for the first time in awhile. As all of them walked across campus.

Lola walking besides Ashton, as Seth and Antonio talked.

Jacob sort of lagging behind them all, kind of just looking around. Trying not to stare too much at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:01 am

"This is the last day we can actually walk around," Ashton commented as they headed toward the street. "Thunderstorm tomorrow and back to shitty weather."

"Arentcha just full of sunshine?" Seth chirped, walking ahead of the group as he examined the passing females in the vicinity. "Hey, that gurl is fiiiine." He whistled at a girl in a tank top and shorts, who was reading on a nearby bench. The girl, however, had headphones in, so Seth shrugged and walked on.

Evelyn pulled a disgusted face, crossing her arms over her chest as a slight breeze ruffled hr hair and swept past her shoulders. She shivered slightly but was relieved it wasn't any colder like it had been all April. She glanced up at Jake, who was walking a couple feet away from her since she'd been lagging slightly behind Lola and Ashton. "It just occured to me way too late that yet again, I'm lacking a coat. Thank God it's warm!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next