New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Jacob opened an eye, and reached out and grabbed his phone. "Thanks." He said, putting it in his hoodie pocket, he hadn't even thought to ask Evelyn about it before she left. But then again he wasn't sure if she had taken it or not.

Lola shook her head, and bit her lip as she tried to think of something else. Then she put her hands together and started praying silently. And started flapping her arms again, and mouthing a few "la la la." She probably did look like a chicken.

"A drunk chicken!" Antonio yelled, but then his phone vibrated. It was Hanna she was waiting for him downstairs. "Oh well I guess I'm out. See you guys later." Antonio said getting up.

"Bye Tony!" Lola waved to him as he left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:37 pm

"Ugh, I'm getting a headache," Ashton moaned, rubbing his temples. He crossed his legs where he was seated on the floor, frowning. "Uhh...a Shakespearean choir?! I pass!"

After a few silent moments in the elevator, while it groaned and clanked slowly upward, Seth began humming aloud to the tune of his song. "Awkward, awkward, aaawwwwkwaaaaard, awk-ward!"

Evelyn shifted from one foot to another uncomfortably, while Nova snoozed in her bag. She crossed her arms over her hoodie and heaved a soft breath, looking down at her feet. They were still barely past the second floor!
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:40 pm

Lola burst out laughing. "A Shakespearean Choir?! Geez, you give up? I was an angel, you go! I'm not too good at these things anyway, although I have to admit bird with a feather ache? Is that even possible?" She giggled at Ashton.

Jacob grumbled under his breath glaring at Seth. "Really dude?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:45 pm

Seth shrugged at him, humming away as he watched the little floor indicator switch to 3.

Evelyn pulled out her bottle of juice, taking a swig and licking her lips as she set the bottle back in her bag. She returned to silently staring at the floor indicator.

More silence.

Seth paused his song and tapped his foot against the floor, wondering if he should say something. Evelyn was staring at the floor now. Jake didn't look like he was about ot break the quiet anytime soon.

Further silence. Evelyn scratched her nose and Seth exhaled.

Evelyn lifted her eyes back to the control panel as the lift crept past the third floor.

"OH MY GOD," Seth groaned, sounding pained, and Evelyn looked up at him, hands shoved into her hoodie pockets.

Seth was grinding his teeth as he turned and glared at Jake. "For fuck's sake, even James agrees you two need to just fuck and resolve all this damn tension already!"

Evelyn was rendered speechless. She simply looked down at her feet, pretending she hadn't heard a thing while her cheeks flushed red. Oh God, why didn't I take the stairs?!

Ashton grinned and got up, standing back to give himself more room while Lola sat. "HMMM."

He held up one finger to indicate one word. He grinned and pulled the hood of his jacket up over his head, before fumbling in his pockets and pulling out a pen. He stuck it in his mouth and commenced glowering at the floor as he walked in a circle, hands in his pockets, looking like the world had ended. He pantomimed kicking stuff out of his way and grinding his teeth. After a moment, he yanked the hood off and ran both hands through his hair as if in frustration, yanking at the ends and storming around in a circle, looking like a thundercloud.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:53 pm

"SETH! SHUT UP!" Jacob yelled. Seriously he was annoyed and tired. This was the last thing he needed to hear.

Lola watched Ashton walking around and she couldn't help but laugh since his imitation of Jacob was pretty dead on. "Ha ha! You're Jake! You're terrible! That's literally him, right down to that scowling look! If you could make sounds you'd have to add in the whine. "Guysssss!" Lola whined.

"Ooh ooh! I wanna go again! I have one." Lola said excitedly standing up now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:56 pm

Ashton laughed and sat down on the carpet, one leg bent to support his elbow. "Go ahead."

Seth rolled his eyes. "I just have one question - everyone's dying to know. WHY are you fighting? For the love of Christ, Buddha, whoever! Why?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:01 pm

"Because you're ugly." Jacob replied shortly.

Lola held up one finger, and then took a breath for a moment as she got into character. She started smirking, and making winking faces at Ashton than began doing the classic, "I'm-better-than-you-strut." Lola took her hair out of a ponytail, and fluffed it and preened it like she had seen this certain blond do quite a few times. Just then she ruffled her own curls, and made a sobbing face. Holding on to her hair.

Then she took her hands and made the silhouette of a curvy woman. And began winking and nudging the air like she was standing next to another person.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Ashton doubled over, laughing so hard his chest ached. He coughed a bit between laughs and finally wheezed between his laughter, "Our resident pretty-boy, of course!"

He sat up. "That was dead-on, perfect."

Seth gasped loudly, like Jake had just informed him he'd attempted to kill Seth's mother. "You - your face is ugly!" Seth exclaimed, sounding aghast. A ghost of a smile touched Evelyn's lips before she remembered who she was standing near and she frowned and looked back at the floor indicator.

Seth reached over and poked Jake in the cheek. "Fo' reals! Can't you just call it quits and just be friends?!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Lola bowed. "Thank you, thank you. I'd like to thank the Academy." Lola laughed. "Your Jacob was dead on too, of course living with him you pick up on it."

Jacob flicked his eyes to Seth and just shrugged. "Cause we don't feel like being friends?" He said hoping it would be enough for Seth. Why was the elevator always so slow?

"Your hair is ugly." Jake said, going back to Seth's earlier comment on Jacob's appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 pm

Seth ignored Jake's useless words and focused on the silent redhead/brunette. "So what, Jake too tall for you?"

Evelyn shifted uncomfortably, lifting her eyes up to him after a moment. "Jake's sense of self-worth is too tall for me, yeah," she said quietly, leaning back against the wall behind her.

Seth turned to Jake. "Would you like to comment?"

Ashton inclined his head in agreement and got up, taking center stage. "Okay, hmmm..." He held up one finger. He began flailing his arms, eyes wide, and then cringing and ducking behind nothing in particular. Then he mimed eating something from a bowl and then looked at his "spoon" and pulled a face, before miming a silent whiny face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:27 pm

"I'm hungry." Jake said ignoring Evelyn's comments.

"Your twin?" Lola guessed, laughing not sure if that how Antonio was. Although that seemed like it was pretty much Antonio from what she had seen and witnessed of him.

"Hmmm..." Lola said standing up beside him. Lola sighed, crossing her arms and just shaking her head. Then she widened her eyes as if hearing something shocking and then she walked up to Ashton patting his shoulder, and talking wordlessly in a advice sort of giving manner like she had seen him do a couple of times.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Seth groaned and dropped his hands. "I give," he exclaimed. "You're fucking hopeless. No, not even fucking, you're just hopeless!"

The elevator doors slid open and Evelyn slipped out instantly.

Seth rolled his eyes and followed her out, grumbling under his breath. Evelyn took off down the hall to her suite, walking as fast as she could without breaking into a run.

"Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd say a hell hound were after her," Seth commented wryly, heading for his suite.

Ashton quirked an eyebrow down at Lola, while she patted his shoulder. "Uhhh...." He blinked, confused. "Yoda?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:35 pm

"Yoda? I'm not a little green alien in case you didn't notice. I was trying to imitate you, but failed, I did." Lola said doing her best Yoda impression, which if anything sounded like a retarded gremlin.

"Maybe there is." Jacob said coolly, whistling as he walked behind Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Seth heaved a frustrated sigh. "Careful, Jake, don't make me and Lola resort to desperate measures again," he said nonchalantly, unlocking the suite door.

Ashton snickered, and then had an idea for his next act. He reached down and picked up a pair of Seth's sunglasses, slipping them on. In a few quick flashy motions, he mimed smoothing and setting his hair with a comb. He slung an arm around Lola and flexed with a lightning quick motion with his other arm, looking off at the ceiling like he was superior and godly. He let go of her and patted his flexing bicep, a smirk on his face before moving to Lola again and grabbing her around the waist. He dipped her and holding her up with one arm, flexed his other arm yet again, looking smug the whole time.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:29 pm

Lola squeaked, as Ashton dipped her back. She wrapped her arms around his neck, so she wouldn't fall back, she giggled looking up at him. "Hmmm gee this is a hard one." Lola blinked a couple of times, looking up at Ashton and smiling, she raised herself up a bit and kissed Ashton.

"Whatever Seth." Jake said, as he opened the door both the boys entering.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm

Seth stepped in first and looked up - his eyed widened as he took in the scene before him. Uh oh! Romantic ballet in session! Must distract!

He jerked backwards, slammed into Jake behind him, knocking them both back into the hallway, and slammed the door closed with a loud bang. "Shit, sorry, I lost my footing!"

Ashton heard the door open, and Jake's voice, and it all added up for him even as he kissed Lola back. I'm fucked.

He acted on instinct, pulling back and yanking Lola upwards, twirling her like they were in the middle of a dance session and not a make-out session just as the door banged shut.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm

"Damn it Seth!" Jake said as the blond nearly stepped on his foot.

Lola's head had swirled, as she stifled a yelp when Ashton had spun her like they were dancing. She was feeling light headed and little dizzy. And not all of that feeling was from the dancing. "I uh, um... wow." Was all Lola had managed to say, since she was busy trying to calm the butterflies in her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:46 pm

Seth pushed open the dor slowly, taking his sweet time, and peered in, seeing Ashton and Lola...dancing?

He quirked and eyebrow and smirked at Jake. "Sorry!" Seth strutted in, whistling, and Ashton grinned at him as he twirled Lola around once more and let go of her.

"Hey, bro, you missed dance class," he said nonchalantly. "Lola was showing me some moves."

Seth's blue eyes flicked to Lola, an amused smile on his lips as he took off his jacket and slung it on the nearest chair. "I'm sure she was," he said cryptically
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Lola pulled a face at Seth, as she tried to conceal a blush rising to her cheeks. She looked up at Jacob and nodded. "Yup, was showing Ashton some stuff I learned. It was a lot of fun."

Jacob shrugged, not sure what was going on. He seemed to be getting weird vibes from everyone but just brushed it off. "That's cool, listen I'm tired. I'm gonna crash, see you guys later." Jake waved to them grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, so he could take his medication before napping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Ashton shot Seth a questioning look, tilting his head toward Jake.

Seth was pulling faces at the Spaniard's back as Jake left. After his door shut, Seth turned to the others and said shortly, "Ran into Juliet out on the running track. Oh, and Paris."

"Who - oh," Ashton muttered. "Well, James is an athlete. It'd make sense. What happened?"

Seht shrugged. "I don't know. But I do know one thing. Neither of them are actually fighting for any real reason. He bitches at her, they get along, she says something and they both bitch at each other, truce over. It's so...ugh!" He ran a hand through his hair, and then reset it carefully. "I get the feeling since he pissed her off, there's gonna be hell at my birthday party."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

"So wait a minute... they fight, then they get along and then they don't speak to each other?" Lola was wondering if she was hearing this correctly! Seriously how were those two even spending time together, or even agreed to be a couple at one point?

"So things are just gonna keep getting worse? Or what?" Lola asked Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:09 pm

"Dude, at this point, I'm all for just handcuffing them both to a fucking bed and hoping they et it out," Seht said frustratedly, going to the kitchen to grab a soda as he wiped sweat off his brow.

Ashton rubbed his forehead. "Yeah, that'll happen. After Jake gets her another nice ring."

"Nah, nah, never underestimate hormones," Seth called out from the kitchen. "She's already given it up, she ain't got nothin' to lose, know what i'm sayin'?"

Ashton cringed. Although Seth kind of had a point. "I don't know. I don't think she's going to put out despite all of this."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:33 pm

"Won't they both just end up getting drunk at the party? Maybe that will help them out, hopefully Evelyn drinks this time. I guess." Lola shrugged, not sure what to do to fix this situation anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:38 pm

Ashton ran a hand through his hair. "I am suddenly looking forward to tomorrow way more than I was yesterday," he commented.

Seth walked back out of the kitchen, eyeing them both. "Just make sure if you're fornicating, you don't do it in sight of Romeo, because he's not in a cooperating mood right now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:44 pm

Lola flipped off Seth, and looked at Ashton biting her lip. "Uh... we don't fornicate!" But then she realized with Jacob being so restless and kind of moody lately he probably wouldn't like this so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next