New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 5 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:44 pm

Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Omg these videos are epic! Why didn't u call me when it was happening?? D:! And they're not talkin? Geez its getting bad huh? :/ Lola had sent back to Ashton.

This really was getting out of hand.

Jacob looked up at Seth and sighed. "I apperciate it but then I'd owe you, and I know you won't hound me for the cash but I'd feel like I'd have to work like a mad man to pay you back. I figure since Spring break isn't too far anyway, I can work more."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:38 pm

"Dude, it's not your fault you have a psycho ex!" Seth exclaimed, sitting down on Jake's rickety bed. "Look, you can pay me back later, okay? You need to cut yourself a fucking break every now and then, man! I get that you adn Red are on the outs, but honestly, I doubt your truce or whatever will last long no matter what you say, so you're gonna need your brain to focus on something other than your damn bills!" He reached over and punched Jake's shoulder. "C'mon, quit being all tragic hero and let someone else do the rescuing for once!"

Ashton checked on the lasagna and then texted Lola back. E stole Nova. J says its "over". This is getting ridiculous w/their nvr-endin saga.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:03 pm

Jake sighed and lay his head on his desk. "I don't know its just ugh! This is just...why?" Jacob took a deep breath. It wasn't that hard to say thanks. And just move on.

"Yeah you're right, thanks Seth." Jake said sitting up again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:07 pm

Seth just shrugged and got up, heading to the kitchen. "Don't worry about it."

[[FF'd to Friday 9 AM]]

Evelyn checked the weather for today on the weather channel before shoveling Nova into her gym [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and yanking on her hoodie. She had her hair up in a secure knot and was ready to return to her usual runs.

She headed out into the hallway and to the elevator, a sleepy Nova snuffling in her bag.

"IZ MAH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!" Seth announced into the boys' ears as they all shoveled down breakfast. Since nobody had really gone out anywhere, they'd all woken fairly early.

Ashton covered his ears with his hands, dropping his cereal spoon. "You've been telling us all week," he muttered. "Nobody forgot."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:41 pm

"Why can't we ever have a quiet breakfast?" Antonio frowned, eating his cereal.

Jacob had flinched, Seth's voice sounded like it was coming out of a bull horn. For some reason he hadn't been able to sleep at all for the last few days. "Seth, your voice..." Jake said irritably, rubbing his temples.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Seth pulled a face and continued talking like he was making up for lack of a mic. "Jake hasn't even WISHED ME AN EARLY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUT THAT'S COOL 'CUZ I KNOW I'M NO LEGGY REDHEAD!

"Are you drunk?" Ashton asked concernedly. He pulled his phone out of his pocket, replying to a text from some random girl who had sent him a named Valentine. She had also been sending him random texts throughout the week to which he replied out of polite courtesy. he barely knew her but whatever, she was in his tutorial. He didn't want to be a jerk.

"Hey, how do you turn off girls?" he asked aloud, frustrated.

Evelyn punched in the call button on the elevator and waited, earphones in her ears.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:58 pm

"Let me talk to her! I can scare her off!" Antonio offered.

Jacob covered his ears, it sounded like someone was holding one of those power drills by his ears. Even though he was exhausted, Jake found himself feeling really energetic as well. Even found it harder than usual to sit still. Like just last night he couldn't sleep so he did nearly a thousand sit ups before Jake even felt the least bit tired.

But sleep never came. Jake even went running and to the gym working out until he was sore the last couple of days but nada.

"I dunno I'm just I haven't slept in three days. And I don't know what's wrong. But its like I'm tired but I have all this energy. I was at the gym for almost three hours last night and nothing. I never fell asleep." Jake said, and yawning. Then running a hand through his hair. Although this sounded a lot like his disorder acting up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 am

Evelyn caught the elevator, riding it down to the lobby and setting off for hte running track. She walked out of the dorm building, let Nova out, clipped on his leash and shrugged off her jacket. It was bitingly cold but she knew once she began runing, she'd be glad. She packed her jacket into her bag, stowed it in some bushes and began running across the quad, not bothering with the running track. She doubted Nova would be allowed.

Seth frowned at Jake, coming down off his high. Ashton sighed and smiled at Antonio. "Thanks, bro. I don't wanna scar her, though."

Seth frowned. "Hey! Jake! Come running with me, then. We can go boxing after! I haven't been in a while! It'll tire you out!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 am

"Yeah sure, sounds like a good idea let me go change." Jake said getting up and going to his room.

Antonio shrugged and then looked at Seth and his brother. "Is Jake alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 am

"He's coo'," Seth said, spearing a sausage on a fork off Jake's plate. "Probably just pining. That or his thing kicks in. He used to do this back in highschool a lot. Hence a lot of our crazy nighttime wanderings."

"Where you got arrested?" Ashton asked, picking up his phone and texting again. Hey u doin anything tonight? he sent to Lola.

Seth snorted. "Pssht, no." He smirked smugly as he straightened. "We were too damn sneaky to be arrested. JACOB! HURRY UUUUP!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:57 am

Jacob had been pulling on his sneakers, he had his sweats on a he threw one of his hoodies on and grabbed his iPod. "Yeah let's go!" Jake yelled walking out of his room, and waiting by the door for Seth.

Nope free as a bird Lola replied.

"Guess that just leaves us huh bro!" Antonio grinned unaware of his brother texting Lola.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:04 am

"Leaves us what?" Ashton asked, looking up confusedly. Wanna hang w/me? Seth is hyped about his party and my ers hurt already! We can do whatever.

Seth was bouncing impatiently, sneakers on and jacket zipped up. "LEZGOLEZGOLEZGOOOO!"

Lucifer streaked out of the bathroom where his litterbox had been placed, and dove between Jake's feet as he came out of his room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:10 am

Jacob stumbled when Lucifer bound by. So Jake nudged him with his foot. "Let's do this!" Jake yelled the both of them leaving the suite, feeling pumped up again.

Sure sounds good, and I'm not picky we'll do whatever. See you in ten? Lola sent realizing she needed to change out of her PJ's.

"Some good old brother bonding!" Antonio grinned slinging an arm around Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 am

"Sure?" Ashton said, confused as to why Antonio was suddenly all about bonding. He looked down at his phone and cringed. Wait, he'd meant...

He hastily texted Lola back. Lol I was talking about going out tonight but you can come over now if you want. ;D

Oops, he thought.

Seht broke into a jog as he headed for the stairs. "FUCK ELEVATORS!" he yelled to some random passer-by. He and Jake bounded down the steps.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:29 am

"Well too bad, I have plans! Meeting a foxy laydeh from class!" Antonio winked. "Gonna invite her to Seth's partay." Antonio told Ashton, actually she was just a friend of his in class nothing big.

Wow probably sound so eager and desperate! Oh he texted you again dunce! Act cool.

Lola read the text, and bit her lip. She needed to be cool. Why was this so hard? Wait they were friends, and just hanging out this wasn't a date. She was telling herself.

Sure I can come by, will the wedding planners be there Razz?

Jacob laughed running past people on the stairs even jumping and skipping steps. "ELEVATORS ARE FOR THE WEAK!" He yelled at a couple of guys chilling in the stairwell.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:36 am

"You tell 'em, bro!" the guys cheered, and Seth fistbumped them as he went by.

He and Jake clattered into the lobby, sniggering and darting between people. Seth broke through the front doors and panted, catching his breath. "Warm up OVA!"

He looked up at Jake, smirking. "RACE YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE!" He tore off across the quad.

[[Seth, Jake and (unfortunately for her) Evelyn to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Ashton looked up at Antonio in surprise. "Oooh, you have a girlfriend? Just make sure you tell Seth since it says specifically you gotta bring invites to get on board. He can add her to the guest list," he reminded Antonio, texting Lola back.

I think Tony has a date. ;D The Crazies are out terrorizing campus.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 am

Oooh does he now Wink? Congrats to him! And yeah I read their status' on FB! Poor joggers.

Lola wondered just who Antonio's lucky lady friend was? Seth would probably freak out, when he found out.

"Her name is Hanna, and she's not a date. Just a friend from class we hang out and stuff. She's cool. I'll tell Seth though." Antonio informed his brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:18 am

Ashton saw this opportunity to harass his brother. "Oooh, a girl friend, huh?" he asked, smirking as he put his phone down. "When you gonna man up and ask her out?"

He heard his phoen buzz and picked it up to reply. My turn to harass Tony. =D
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:22 am

Antonio knew what Ashton was doing here. It was his payback for harassing Ashton and Lola."She's not my girlfriend, Hanna is my lab partner in Chemistry, and we're going out for lunch today. As friends."

Get him real good for me! Lola sent back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:46 am

"So you're taking her out for lunch like I did Lola. And she's a friend?" Ashton demanded with a smirk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:49 am

Antonio narrowed his eye at Ashton. "I see where you're going with this. But unlike you, I do like Hanna as a friend where I can tell you like Lola more than thatttt!" Antonio sung, winking at Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:25 am

Ashton quirked an eyebrow. "Oh?" he challenged his twin. "Explain the difference!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:06 pm

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue May 17, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Jake lagged along going into the elevator, he leaned against the back of it closing his eyes. "Okay, okay." He said quietly.

[[FF to a bit for the Twins]]

Lola had come over, and her and Ashton were both playing a game of charades, Lola had taken off her [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], since it had been bothering her. "Okay its um one word." She spoke, but then remembered she wasn't supposed to.

Lola thought for a moment on how in the hell she would portray an angel. So she started flapping her wings, and mouthing words. Then she pretended to start playing a harp.

"A chicken!" Antonio guessed as he pulled on his sweater to leave from the suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Evelyn looked up when Seht and JAke entered. Her stomach dropped and she looked up at the control panel ot avoid eye contact with Jake.

As the doors closed and the lift began moving upwards, she remembered she was holding his Blackberry.

Seth had plugged his earphones back in, whistling under his breath. Evelyn turned around and held out Jake's phone to the Spaniard mutely, meeting his eyes for the briefest second before turning her gaze down to her hand. "Found it in my bag."

Ashton tilted his head, puzzled. "Uhh...a bird? A bird who, um, has a feather ache?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next