New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 14 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:59 am

Antonio shrugged in his little curled up position on the floor.

"Its obvious, he wants to dress to impress the lady." Jesse smirked, nudging Seth.

"Well I would, but my lawyer unfortunately is old." Ashlee frowned walking over to Evelyn's closet and looking through her shoes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:10 am

"Oh fuck," Seth mumbled, half-amused. While he game loaded, he pulled out his phone and flicked to Facebook. "Chillin' with the dudes", is Jake's status," he informed the boys. "That little liar."

"Dude, have some pity on the kid. He's been going back and forth with Evelyn for months now, he deserves to be a little mushy now he finally got somewhere," Ashton said, annoyed of Seth's sassy commentary.

Evelyn watched Ashlee with amusement, lounging on her bed. "What're you looking for?"

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 am

"True, let us leave our bro alone. All while we weep the loss of him. O WOE IS US! WE HAVE LOST A FELLOW BRO!" Antonio cried out over dramatically sprawling out on the couch.

"Stealing shoes." Ashlee said, flipping through her phone while she picked up a pair of Evelyn's boots.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:17 am

"Oh," Evelyn said, dropping her head down on her pillow again. "But they're two sizes bigger, aren't they?"

Seth was smirking as he chatted with Jake...who was in the bathroom, apparently. "Yo, Tig, nice kiddy pool pose," he said, and then put down his phone a moment when the game started. "Get off the couch, loser, we're playing!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 am

"I'll just stuff some socks or something in them and squeeze my pretty tiny foot into them Sasquatch." Ashlee chirped happily.

Jake was busy narrowing his eyes at his phone, he decided to silence his Blackberry as he hopped into the shower to clean himself.

"Fine!" Antonio said grabbing a controller and hitting the buttons to move his player.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:39 am

Evelyn simply grinned wearily. "Hey, I think my food poisoning might be going down, or whatever that as. I didn't throw my lunch up," she murmured sleepily, eyes fluttering.

Seth was smirking at his chat window on FB with Jake.

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Liar XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm naked right now don't make me come out in the living room and traumatize you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You are NOT chillin with us, bro. D:
....ROFL
Save that for Red x__x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]^___^
Was she that bad a lay? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Seth!
God damn it
Why did you and Ashlee get divorced again? -____-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]How does my divorce relate to Red being a terrible lay?
Don't worry, I wouldn't have told Ashlee that even if we'd stayed together ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Seth I'm not letting you know what kind of lay Evelyn was -__-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]DX dude, it's not like she's some skank who's gonna go round doing your roommates
So, it's not like you're degrading her or anything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm not talking about this anymore

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I didn't actually ask btw [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Why're you being so damn sensitive, dude? If anything, guys exaggerate how great thei girlfriends are in bed all the time xD
You know that xD
she gets a pass since she as a first timer and shit

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]CANT HEAR YOU I'M SHOWERING

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]apparently your BB is also waterproof [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Geez, relax, bro xD

"Jake's forgetting guy code, he's so whipped," Seth stated, putting down his phone to resume play.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:42 am

"And that part of guy code is?" Antonio asked making his guy jump over a pile of dead bodies.

"That's good." Ashlee said distractedly typing away on Evelyn's laptop, when she spotted that Jake was online, a smile twitching on her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 am

"He freaked out thinking I was asking him what ind of lay Evelyn was. I mean, I know a lot of guys who exaggerate their girl in bed, you know?" Seth said.

Evelyn murmured a soft yes and drifted into sleep.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:51 am

"Umm... maybe he doesn't want to tell you?" Antonio said, watching his guy catch fire now.

Jesse looked over at Seth and sort of glared. Evelyn was sort of like his sister too, she had been close enough to Ashlee and his family for him not to really like what Seth was saying, "Um dude, don't ask about her like that. Its none of your business." He said a bit defensively.

Ashlee was trying not to laugh, from her conversation with Jake. Although she had managed to slip up a bit sounding like Evelyn but he hadn't seemed to catch on yet, she figured that if he was preening himself from now she could at least make a few suggestions to his appearance.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hey there Duck Face! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Lol hey... nice picture you got there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What can I say, I'm doing my favorite thing in the world? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ha ha very funny, what are you doing?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Just laying down, Ash is here trying to steal my shoes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Lol yeah I noticed that

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]So listen here Mufasa, we're making our public debut tonight. I think you should "tame the mane"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Um... what?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Just saying you should look less like Scar and more polished. Like Jesse ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm cuter than Jesse.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:54 am

"See," Seth said, not really noticing Jesse's tone because he was more into his game than talking about Evelyn, "I never actually asked him at all, I was joking and he got all sensitive. I mean, it's not like she's some ho who's gonna go around doing every guy, you know? So it's not that important what she's like at all." He glanced up at the wall clock. "And he's taking his sweet time in there."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:06 am

"Maybe he couldn't tell you weren't being serious, and it upset him?" Antonio said, he knew that Evelyn was a virgin and after all that crap he could see why Jake would be a little sensitive.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 am

"Good grief," Seth muttered, thinking back on the Jake he had known in Juvie and this Jake. "This girl's humanizing him!"

"That is truly terrible," Ashton said, clicking away on his controller. "Really, that's just about the worst thing that could possibly befall a guy."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:53 pm

"It's a crying shame." Antonio said flatly as he propped himself upside down on the couch to play video games. " A crying shame when a man realizes he's a human being."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:46 pm

"Yeah, but does he have to go all soft? I get the kid's whipped and shit but, ugh," Seth mumbled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:44 pm

"Seth don't worry you got the rest of us who still don't have souls, let Jake be in love." Antonio said killing an enemy. "Booyah new high score!"

"Hey, Jake's been in there a long time? Do you think he drown or something? I thought ducks were supposed to be able to swim?" Antonio asked.

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]As cute as a run over rat lol JK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ha ha haha!
So what do you want me to wear if you want me to look less like a runned over rodent?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hmmm. A nice shirt, and maybe my bra? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....
You're soo funny, besides that was for you only. That picture surfaces anywhere and I might have to kill you ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I already sent it to he thinks you look great [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Seth*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..................
You did not send that to Seth!?
You're LYING!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I did, he said he was showing the guys right now. They think you look beautiful XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh my god... EVELYN!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Hahahahah! Okay I can't do this anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... wait what?!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]This. I just, I can't
I feel bad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]??
What are you talking about?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Jake... I have to be honest with you. I've been lying to you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Lying? About what? What's going on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Its something I've been hiding from you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Evelyn... what's wrong?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]takes a deep breath

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]EVELYN!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm not who you think I am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Okay I'm gonna come out with it. I'm not really Evelyn

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].... wait who is this then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ashlee [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]............................
ASHLEE!!! -_______________-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yessum [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh my god... ASHLEE
You nearly gave me a heart attack

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]xDDDD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Where is Evelyn? -______-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Keep it cool Romeo,Juliet is snoozing. I hacked her Facebook

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]She's sleeping?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Actually... she told me not to tell you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Tell me what?
Ashlee, what is it Evelyn doesn't want you to tell me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]She's actually not here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Where is she then?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I can't I promised I wouldn't say anything

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ashlee why are you doing this just tell me!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Okay but you have to swear that you didn't hear this from me
If you talk to her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Alright, fine. Just tell me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Okay
Evelyn isn't here, she went to see James.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Did you see the pictures that James' cousin Haley put up?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No I haven't

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh umm you should have a look at those, they're from Ash Creek

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....
What.
Why would she?
I um... when did she leave? Cause when she comes back I wanna see her

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Oh Jake, listen I was joking. She's still here she really is just sleeping. I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Kind of late for that don't you think?
So she's still at the dorms?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Yeah I swear she's sleeping. I'm sorry please don't get mad at her, they're old pictures from back home. I'm sure Haley didn't even know about you guys dating and all that stuff.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Still Ashlee, I think you know better than me how Evelyn feels about James. I'm coming by.

Jacob is offline.

Jake had kind of given himself a mini heart attack, reading all those messages from Ashlee pretending to be Evelyn, then all of sudden her saying that she wasn't at the dorms that she went to go see James. Geez, he thought Ashlee was all for them getting together after all the crap that they had been going through for the last few months.

He knew she was joking, but still it wasn't that funny of one. Plus seeing those pictures that James' cousin uploaded of James and Evelyn back in her hometown. Which now had him thinking, they were all supposed to be going back to Ash Creek during their break. What if James and Evelyn had went back and somehow rekindled their feelings or whatever for the other?

Where would that leave him? But she was over James. He knew that, he knew that because she picked him. But still it made him uncomfortable seeing that. Seeing pictures of your girlfriend with a guy who could really easily steal her from you, would make any guy squirm. Even if they had moved on.

Jake had realized that he had been sitting in the bathroom for quite sometime now, he got up and walked across the hall to his room to get dressed.

Antonio hearing the door open said to the guys, "Hey he's alive!"

Jake ignored them and went into his room closing the door behind him, and locking it. As he went through his clothes pulling out whatever, not even bothering to dry his hair either. At this point he really didn't care if he caught a cold.

"Shit." Ashlee panicked, she realized that this was bad. Really, really, really, freaking bad! She hadn't meant to upset Jake! And now he was on his way over here. "Oh crap." She knew that this probably wouldn't go well! She didn't want to bother Jacob like that, she just wanted to mess with him but she might have just screwed things up real bad.

Ashlee quickly shut down Evelyn's laptop and exited her room going to sit on the couch in the living area. She did not want to be in Evelyn's room when Jacob got here, or in his line of vision.

Maybe I should lock myself in the bathroom?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:49 pm

"Hallelujah, I'll have to send the caterers back," Seth replied to Antonio, not looking up from his game. "You know, a zombie invasion would be seriously cool," he added absently.

Ashton laughed. "You'd get eaten while you fixed your hair after every run we had to make."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Jake had pulled on a gray hoodie, lifting the hood over his wet head. He opened the window and climbed out onto the ledge, the cold air hitting, him and nearly freezing him since he hadn't really taken the time to dry off.

He arrived at Evelyn's window opening it and jumping in to see her sleeping, and if Ashlee had been there she looked like she was long gone now.

Jake closed her window, so she wouldn't freeze to death. He sat down on the side of her bed, and shook her lightly. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm

Evelyn groaned and lifted her head, brushing hair out of her face as she looked around a bit disoriented. She spotted Jake sitting beside her (blocking the light) and squinted up at him sleepily. "Uh, hey." She stifled a yawn and smiled briefly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:10 pm

"Um, I didn't want to wake you up. But I wanted to talk to you." Jake said quietly to her, wiping away drops of water that were clinging to his forehead.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Evelyn, who had been lying on her stomach, rolled onto her side so she coudl look at him better. She was only just registering his appearance.

"Jake?" she said, horror in her voice, "you did not just climb that ledge in below-zero weather half-drowned!" She sat up and grabbed her duvet, pulling it out from under her, and threw it around his shoulders, grabbing its edges and tucking them around him, bundling him in about three seconds flat. She reached up and touched his thoroughly wet hair. "You're such an idiot!"

She scrambled off the bed and marched over to her dresser, yanking out a clean towel and tossing it to him.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:24 pm

Jake wiped himself a bit with the towel, not really trying too much to dry himself off. "Listen umm.. I know you and James are over and stuff. Its just I saw this." He pulled out his phone flipping over the pictures and showing them to her.

"They just made me feel uncomfortable you know? I mean I get that maybe James' cousin isn't probably in the loop about all of this and she probably meant no harm. But it just weird seeing this. And its kind of got me afraid, if you go to Ash Creek you know?" Jake sort of mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:52 pm

Evelyn had walked back over while he was talking and taken the towel from his useless hands. She froze up when she caught the last part.

Well, yeah, okay, it made sense, him feeling uncomfortable with those pictures. Hell, they made her feel weird too!

She bit the inside of her cheek and placed the towel over his head, rubbing his wet hair dry as she spoke. "Yeah, I get why you might think that." Truth be told, she herself had been afraid of what might happen in Ash Creek.

But she did know herself enough to know how it would go down. Evelyn sat down in front of him and used one hand to rub some remaining water out of his hair. She dropped the towel on her bed and then reached up, brushing his wet hair off his forehead with one hand. Her hand lowered to rest against his cheek - which was also cold. Evelyn swore silently and ensured the blanket was snug around him, readjusting it wiht her other hand before she looked up at him and gave his cheek a friendly pat with the hand she was holding to it.

"Look, I'll clarify this for you. It would be impossible for me to say I wasn't affected by James, even though we both know I'm over him." Evelyn's eyes were on Jake's as she spoke. "But he was my first in a lot of ways, just like Rachel was for you. Only, unlike Rachel, he never did anything horrific that would make me hate his existence. I do still give a damn about him, because I owe him a lot and he was there when I needed him to be," she said quietly. Her thumb stroked absently down Jake's cheek. "I feel horrible around him mostly because I think it's unfair that I found someone that I genuinely am happy with and he's suffering in a weird post-break-up kind of stage, you know?"

Evelyn's eyes narrowed and she looked away from Jake for a moment before looking back up at him. "But I honestly couldn't give a crap if he were suddenly to materialize in here making out with a new girlfriend, know what I'm saying? In fact, I'd highly encourage it becasue then I wouldn't feel like such a bitch parading around with you. But yeah, that's why I feel weird around him," she finished her long-winded explanation.

"As far as Ash Creek goes, just because James and I are visiting together, doesn't mean we'll even be hanging out together. I'll be with Ash and James' cousin and my other friends back in Ash Creek. Secondly, even if we do hang together, all I'd be doing is playing Cupid for him." She leaned forward, letting her hand drop from his cheek, and gave Jake a soft kiss on the lips, adding with a smile, "Plus, James has his old highschool whores he'll be more into than he would be in me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:44 pm

Jake felt better hearing that. He shouldn't have to worry about James anymore. He knew that Evelyn liked him. He let out a small laugh, at her comment about James' whores waiting for him in Ash Creek. He took her blanket and bundled up in it plopping down on her bed.

"Its so nice and toasty in here, I think I'll stay here... or wait. Ashlee was talking to me on your Facebook earlier. She says she wants me to get all sexy for our outing tonight, but I hate to say this but my leather studded bustier is out getting bedazzled in the gay district. I know a couple of trannies, and they said they'd hook me up." Jake's voice came out muffled from under the blanket.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:57 pm

"Ash was on my Facebook?" Evelyn asked, disregarding the rest of his words in horror. "Oh no...do I want to know what she's done?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Jake sat up, and pulled out his phone again going to his homepage and showed how Ashlee had confirmed her relationship status with him and changed Evelyn's profile picture to the one of her suffocating him on the couch, "There you go. She did some handiwork for you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next