New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 5 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:54 pm

"Just my luck," Evelyn declared as she stepped inside the cab, hugging her jacket to her and tugging down the hem of her dress as she sat. "Spending New year's in the damn hospital after a Jake-induced injury."

[[Siren and Bastard to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:52 pm

Seth leaped to his feet after Ashlee's comment and after checking himself in the TV's blank screen, he trotted haphazardly up the stairs.

"Alcohol?" Luke asked. Ashton grinned and nodded, taking a seat far away from "the hoes" because he figured it'd just make Ashlee even more uncomfortable.

Seth bounded down the stairs shortly after, several bottles under hsi arm. He flew to hte kitchenette area and began mixing bottles into a jug. Luke walked over to help.

"WE GOT DA PATRON ON DA - HEYYYY, you's mixin' diz shzzle wrong, fo gizzle!" Seth exclaimed, horrified. He swatted Luke away. "WATCH MAH SKIZZLES AT WORRRK!"

After a moment of intense concentration, he managed to pour half a bottle of tequila into a bit of Everclear. Luke ran his hands through his hair and tried not to feel impatient.

Seth shakily poured glasses of the stuff after dumping in random mixed juices from the mini-fridge, and then came around, shoving a glass into everyone's hands before throwing back his. "I FEEL ALLLIIIIIVE!" he declared to the ceiling.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Connor threw back his and gave a hiccup-choking noise before taking a deep breath and busted out laughing.

Rosemary had managed to get back to the room, change before she got questioned by anyone and was now happily chilling out in the bed with the TV after shooing away the dogsitter and was now snuggling that warm-over-curious puppy.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:02 pm

"I'm gonna feel mighty alive when we get kicked out of here." Ashlee could smell the alcohol from across the room, she wasn't sure but she could have swore she heard her liver whimper. Or maybe that was her?

Antonio had no qualms about the drink he just chugged it back, damn it was powerful. He was definitely gonna be feeling this tomorrow.

James wasn't sure if he should drink this or not, he was already pretty damn drunk just from what he had been drinking earlier. He just took a sip from the drink and nearly keeled over! What the hell did Seth mix?! He decided to maybe pace himself on that concoction and just danced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:12 pm

Luke smirked down at Ashlee and then paced himself as he sipped Seth's deadly mixture. Seth, meanwhile, was now done his glass and was bouncing on the couch next to one of the blond girls. He had switched on the surround sound stereo and was now singing along.

"TWO-ZERO-ONE-ONE! IZ ARRIGHT, OOOOH, IZ ARRIIIIGHT - shit! Watch the hand! - BOTTLES POPPIN'....SOMETHING!" He gave up and just waved his arms around. "TURN IT UP, TURN IT UP, MASH IT UP! WE GON' PARTY LIKE, IT BE THE END O' DA WOOOOOORLD! PARTAY LIKE, LIKE IT'S 20112! GON' LIVE LIKE IT BE THE END O' DA WOOOOORLD!" He bounced higher and then flipped mid-bounce, toppling on the blond upon landing. "TIMBAAAAAA!" He yelped as the girl shoved him off her and he ended up on the floor. "Land," Seth finished dazedly.

He crawled over to Ashton seated nearby and patted his knee. "Howz it go again?"

Ashton thought for a moment, and swigged back his drink, choking slightly and paling before he relaxed and smirked down at Seth. "Black dress, with the tights underneath -"

"AND SHE'S AN ACTOR...no...." Seth paused again, confused.

"Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho," Ashton started somewhat tipsily. His earlier drinks were coming back. Seth joined in loudly. "NEVA TRUST OBAMA, NEVA TRUST OBAMA, DON'T TRUST DA PRESIDENT, DON'T TRUST MEEEE!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Ashlee was wondering if maybe Seth had drugged this, because she had never met drunk people so insane. But she was surprised when she heard Ashton piping up, he was usually the quieter one amongst the other boys.

"CUZZ HE BLACK N YELLOW BLACK N YELLOW!!" James sang, obviously ignoring his earlier rules on drinking and taking a huge swig from Seth's death drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:51 pm

Luke was finishing his drink and when Seth saw this, he stopped his terrible singing and hollered. "LUCAAAASS, GIVE US A BEAT, HOLLAAAA, LET'S KICK THIS INTO GEAAAAR!" across the room at him.

Luke laughed, set down his glass and got up from his spot beside Ashlee, walking over to Seth (avoiding James in case he broke into dance again).

"BREAK IT, JAMES, SHOW US YO SKILLS, WORK DEM FEET!" Seth instructed him. Luke cupped his fist over his mouth, placed his other hand in fornt of it and began puffing out a beat.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, uh huuuh," Seth began, bopping his head and cringing as a headache began. He winked across at Ashlee. "Shoo, gurrl, don't be buzzkillin'. E'erbody's got sum rap in 'em!"

Ashton nodded encouragingly as Luke beatboxed away.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:56 pm

"HOLLAAA!" James shouted, cheering on Luke and Seth.

Ashlee laughed taking out her camera out of her clutch and taping this, this was just too hilarious! She didn't even know Luke could beat box, "WHOO Go Lukee! Make it fresh Seth!" Ashlee yelled, taking a sip from the drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Seth bopped his head some more and then finally rapped out, "THEY CALL 'IM MISTER G, HE BRING DEM DOLLA HOME, THEY NOBADAY KNOW, THE MAN BE AL CAPONE!!"

He pasued and Ashton took it up, slurring his words slightly. "He swings the words jus' right, he knows the game, they tried to catch him guilty, he took all o' their faaaame!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:09 pm

"Yo kno his fame, cuz bitches always kno his name! He the shit bitch, and other hatin! That they can't be him cuz he's above them otha muthafuckas!" James jumped in, having really no clue what he was saying at all.

"Makin everyone go ooooh, ooooh! Cause you kno who he be?!" Antonio added in.

Then something unexpected happened...

"Das right, he a real OG. Bitches all hatin cause they wanna be me. That's Right me Al G, in da suite! Chillin with ma boys, while Luke drop da beat!" Heeeey! Hooo!" Ashlee rapped along side with the boys, cracking up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Ashton and Seth's eyes widened. Luke paused his beatboxing to stare at Ashlee and then cracked up so hard he couldn't return to beatboxing.

Seth dove off the couch he had sat on and skidded on his knees across the room to where Ashlee was perched. He crouched in front of her and grabbed her hand, ayes wide. "OH MAH GAWD, YOU'S AS PERFECT AS MAH REFLECTION! MARRY ME, SOUL MATE!"

Ashton and Luke laughed even harder, tears running down their cheeks.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Ashlee giggled, this was all just too hilarious! "LET'S GET MARRIED BITCH!" She shouted.

"HEEELLLL YEAHHH!!!" Antonio shouted, turning up the music on the stereo in their suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 pm

"I CALL BEST MAN!" Luke announced, before James could.

"Can I name your children?" Ashton wanted to know as Seth got up and tugged Ashlee to her feet.

"WE NEED A MINISTAAA!" he announced.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm

"I'll be the MINISTA!" James proclaimed the role for himself, for some reason he deemed himself holy enough.

"I WANNA CARRY DAH RINGS!" Antonio flailed going to join them.

Ashlee got up giving everyone a long stare, they weren't serious were they? Then again James proclaimed himself a minister so she really didn't see why she couldn't humor them. "Well wait! I need a maid of honor and Ev isn't here!" Ashlee announced.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm

This statement brought the whole wedding prep to a grinding halt.

"Who?" Ashton asked drunkenly.

"Oh no! She's with the, uh," Luke glanced at James and amended hsi wording, "The Best Man!"

"Oh my GAWD!" Seth wailed, hands to his head as he spun to face Ashlee. "Da Best Man ELOPED WITH DA MAID O' HONOR!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:33 pm

Ashlee stomped her foot picking up her drink, "Then we celebrate until they return! CHEERS!" She yelled gulping down her drink.

James and Antonio cheering, turned the music up and began dancing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Seth held out a shaky hand to Ashlee. "WILL YOU DO ME DA HONA!" he asked, stumbling a bit.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:37 pm

"Of course my future hubby!" Ashlee chirped taking his hand and dancing with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:41 pm

Luke resumed beatboxing as Ashton sang along with the song playing. Seth placed a hand on Ashlee's waist, took her hand in his other hand and began swaying to the rather fast beat. He tried it match the beat and felt ill so he slowed down and twirled her out - into a couch. "Whoops," he cried, yanking her back into his arms and setting her on the ground. "Mah gawd, Thumbelina, you's tiny!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Ashlee had heard this all her life, this wasn't the first time. "I'm 5'2", Tinkerbell. You can't just toss me around everywhere I might get lost."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:52 pm

"Neva on mah watch!" Seth announced, draping his arms around Ashlee and lifting her into the air so she was higher up than him and pretty much everyone else. "See, now you can run an' tell dem bitches you got rhetorical height!"

Ashton overheard this and sniggered as one of the abandoned blonds sat down by him. She ran her fingers down his arm and smiled suggestively at him. At least there was one perk to the night if he got laid, he figured.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Ashlee squealed, normally this wouldn't bother her but Seth was beyond trashed! "Seth! Please put me down! I like being short!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

Seth looked around and then hobbled to the table, setting Ashlee down on it. "There ya go!"

Luke walked up to Ashlee and squinted. "Wow, you dwarf me, Ashers!"

"She be da head bitch!" Seth announced, nudging James into the wall by mistake. He looked aorund, frowning. "Yo...." Seth's face fell. "Where's mah homeboy?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

"HBIC in hurr!" Ashlee cheered. Feeling a bit tipsy, what the hell had Seth put in there?

"OWW my brain!" James yelled out rubbing his head since he had crashed into the wall, he walked over to Seth and pushed him, "Yo homie is gettin it in?" He remembered hearing that but forgot everything else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:09 pm

"OOOOH RIIIIGHT!" Seth exclaimed, stumbling onto a girl's lap. He stayed there and pointed up at James, smirking. "WITH YO GAAAL! WHOOOT! GO, JACKIIIEEEE!"

"Who's Jackie?" Luke asked blankly.

Seth flailed at this. "Mah Best Man, biznitch!"

"Didn't he elope?"

"Oooh, yeaaaah....where's yo Maid?" Seth shot at Ashlee curiously, forgetting her maid of honor and "James' Gal" were the same person.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum