New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Caesars Palace - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Caesars Palace - Page 18 Empty Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 am

Ashton was wide-eyed as he edged backwards, figuring he'd go pack or something. He slipped past the stairs and to his room.

Luke was now examining his knuckles. Three of the coins had fallen off and were now lying, bloodstained, on the carpet. He left them there and scraped the remaining nickel off his hand, noting the bloody imprint it'd left on his knuckles, and dropped it onto Connor's lap before turning away. "Go buy yourself some dignity. A nickel's worth will do." He sidestepped the other boys and headed upstairs to start packing.

He'd nap on the plane.

"Hey, you all right?" Ashton asked his brother, stepping into their shared room. He blew out a breath. "Damn."

"Seriously?" Evelyn asked, forcing a smile more for Ashlee's sake than her own. She didn't feel the smile at all. She sighed adn ran a hand through her messy hair. "We'll go with the boys. You're right, we won't get many chances to fly like a G6." She nudged Ashlee a little. "Technically, you can sneak in a jet before you divorce Seth's rich ass."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 am

"Yeah girl Victoria Secret Semi Annual Sale, two for twenty." She grinned, and then got up patting Evelyn's shoulder, "You know I should make a huge deal out of the divorce, demand half of everything. With all that money I could buy NYU." Ashlee quipped.

Antonio shrugged, throwing his stuff into his suitcase and zipping it up. "Listen I know I've been annoying, and uptight lately its just... what the hell you know? I mean Seth and Jake for the most part they're my friends but I barely know Connor and its just. I know I can be annoying and shit, but you know there is only so much I can take of all this crap Ash."

James just shook his head at Connor and followed after Luke he needed to finish packing, as they entered the room he looked up at his friend, "You alright dude? Usually its me doing stuff like that."

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:48 am

Connor got up without a word and went to his bathroom, holding his breath and biting his tongue till it bled as he clicked his nose back into place as much as he could and let out a pained whimper. He took a deep breath and let his nose bleed into the sink, as he rinsed his hands off with water. Maybe for now the best fucking thing to do was to stay away from these people and make it out alive with going through his classes and just relaxing with a beer and pot, save his face anymore damage.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:57 am

Luke was stuffing things into his suitcase when James found him. He cracked a dimpled grin. "Yeah, just needed a little stress relief."

Ashton stuck his hands into his pockets. "Dude, I'm sorry about the eBay thing. I really had no idea what I was thinking...it just seemed like such a cool thing that you were psychic, you know? I'm gonna stay off the everclear, but you know, maybe you need to not freak out so much. The only reason Seth and Jake prank you is because you give such good reactions!" He nudged his brother and sat down by him. "Like, try to be more, um...well...I was gonna say Jake because he can be pretty levelheaded but given today's little fit of rage from him, I was gonna say Luke, but then again, you just missed Luke burying his nickel-clad fist into Connor's face. So just..you know, take a deep breath before you react, and then think of something else and once you're calmed down, you can call the prankster, whoever he is, a dick and move on."

About an hour had passed and Seth had texted Ashlee confirming that the girls were indeed coming.

"Let's GOOOO, LADIES!" Seth hollered now, standing atop the seat by the stairs that led to the front door and waving his arms around while Ashton struggled past him with suitcases. "MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT! JACOB, DON'T BE A WUSS, LIFT DEM CASES, BITCH OR I'LL GET YO BUTCH GIRLFRIEND TO!"

"It'd be helpful," Luke said to him, shrugging on his jacket and kneeling to lace up his sneakers, "If you actually got your elite ass down here to help."

Evelyn had Nova's leash on and her jacket and scarf wrapped around her. New York would be freezing. She and Ashlee were to meet the boys by the front doors of Caesars since they were in different buildings.

Evelyn lugged her suitcase and small duffel out into the hallway, and then came back for Rose's suitcase. All this damn emotionalism was wearing her out and her breath began coming out in tired puffs as she shoved everything into the elevator while Ashlee locked up the suite.

"Back to Manhattan, puppy," Evelyn said, nudging Nova playfully with her boot and he yipped and hopped about on his hind-legs at her uplifted mood.

God, she hated Vegas.

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18