New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Plaza Grand Ballroom

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Plaza Grand Ballroom Empty The Plaza Grand Ballroom

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[[ Everyone from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

The limo had pulled up to the regal hotel, the driver came around to the back opening the door everyone stepping out of the limo. Ashlee stared in awe, this was her first time coming to the Plaza and it was just as beautiful as it was in the movies. She noticed many people stepping outside of limos all dressed in very nice clothes, some she could tell were going to the formal but there even older people attending.

All of them followed the younger group of people going to the ballroom.

Back to top Go down

The Plaza Grand Ballroom Empty Re: The Plaza Grand Ballroom

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:21 am

Rosemary's jaw dropped as she looked around the place, blinking hard as she stared. "Holy.. shit.." She muttered. Connor didn't seem to fazed, only felt highly uncomfortable in such an "fancy" place, used to places that reeked of pot and alcohol, and had a lot of sex going on. Connor made a face and fidgeted before jumping as Georgiana stormed in past them, and threw out her arms.

"OOOOOH, GUUUURL!!" Georgiana squealed and shook out her arms and upper body. "This is my SHIT RITE HUUUUR!" She then made her supermodel pose. "Move along bitches, Georgiana Quarlisha is here and THERE AIN'T NO OTHER LIKE HER AND RUPAUL THEMSELVES, SO MOVE THE FUCK ALOOOONG!" She announced loudly and then strutted off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:29 am

Seth, who had not noticed Georgiana at all, because he was examining the room for the open bar, now felt his brain kick into drunken gear.

He slung his arms around the twins as the girls took off their coats. "'OLY SHIIIT! LOOK!"

Ashton looked over at the stocked bar and the unfortunate barman.

"Oh no," Evelyn muttered, handing her jacket to some guy and taking the receipt.

They all entered the ballroom and headed for a table. And then Seth saw Georgiana walk by Connor.

His face paled a moment and then he started laughing drunkenly. "THAT BITCH THINKS HE GOT SUMMI'T ON ME? YO, JORDON!" he called to Georgiana, "FUCK RUPAUL - I'M THE KING OF PARTYING AND I'LL PROOOOVE IT TO HIS RUEFUL ASS!"

Ashton sent Jake a swift text. SOS. D: Drunk Seth AND Georgiana. :/

Evelyn walked silently over to a table and set her bag down, sitting down and watching Seth and Georgiana because honestly, she didn't feel like doing anything else. The dance had already lost its flavor because she was here and....now what? She didn't want to dance with James. She'd only agreed because she'd turned him down so often.

James was dangerous territory. She pulled out her phone and lifted it, recording Seth and Georgiana.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 am

Lola burst out laughing taking a small video of Seth dancing with Georgiana and saved it so she could send it to Jake later. She had a few drinks in the limo and could feel a good buzz working, which she liked having for occasions like this. Especially being in a place like this she didn't really want to get too wasted.

She slipped her arm through Ashton's and looked up at him, "Come bello lets dance!" She grinned up at Ashton.

Ashlee had went to look at Connor and smiled, "Wanna dance?" She asked him, she felt bad he had to ride in the front because of his argument with Seth and such.

James was laughing sitting there next to Evelyn he had snapped a few photos on his phone of Seth dancing with Georgiana. To him Georgiana was fine with him as long as he/she wasn't really dancing with him, speaking of dancing he looked to Evelyn and finally saw her whole outfit and everything in its entirety. The gold in her black dress seemed to compliment the gold in her hair which cascaded down past her shoulders, like how he had remembered her hair being so long back when they had first met.

He was seeing the full picture and she really was beautiful. Just everything flowed together so perfectly in how Evelyn carried herself, he leaned over to her, "Do you want to dance?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:50 am

Rosemary kept quiet, watching Seth and Georgiana, smiling a little however before going off to the crowd when she spotted a friend, figuring it'd be best to avoid things for a bit.

"GURL, YOU CAN'T MATCH UP TO THESE MOOOOOVES!" Georgiana yelled, drunk probably herself as she swung her hips from place to place, waving her hands in the air. "I'M GEORGIE FIERCE! GRAWWWRRRR, BITCHS!"

Connor blinked at the scene, very unusually calm tonight and gave Ashlee a smile, holding out his arm for her. "Sure."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:56 am

Ashton watched Seth stumble into a table and felt a little worried for a second before deciding Seth would handle himself.

He grinned down at Lola. "Sure." He led her out to the dance floor and slipped his arms lightly around her waist, moving with the beat of the song.

"Oh, are you challenging me?" Seth asked mockingly. Who was this bitch? He strode over to Georgiana and smirked, ignoring Ashton's worried glance. "Put a sock on it, Jordon!" he informed her helpfully. "I've seen drunken cab drivers move better than you!"

Evelyn was stifling laughter at Seth and Georgiana's showdown. She glanced up at James and hesitated, not really in the mood to dance. "Nah, not really," she said truthfully. "You go ahead, though." Hell if she was getting anywhere near him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:08 am

"MAH NAME IS GEORGIANA, BITCH, LEARN IT, LOVE IT, SLEEP ON IT." Georgiana got in his face.

After dancing with Ashlee, Connor went over to the bar, needing something to calm himself because he was feeling nervous now and that wasn't helping. Oh, and he wanted to beat the crap out of Luke and tell his slutty date to beat it. Wasn't sure why.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:16 am

Evelyn had gotten to her feet, tired of sitting, and headed for the bar to hopefully get herself out of her funk.

She really didn't want to talk to James any more than she had to. She'd just gotten out of that sick cycle so she was done. With him, there was no friendship. And she couldn't tell him she was miserable and feeling horrible for being here when her mind was five miles away in the hospital.

She sat down on a bar stool and then blinked, realizing Connor was sitting two seats away. FML.

Still....she needed some distraction. "What's this, Connie-kins?" she said nicely. "Didn't you know alcohol isn't for six-year-old brats? They have awful PMS fits."

Meanwhile....

Seth snorted down at Georgiana, unimpressed. He leaned down and replied vocally, "AND I'M HEAD O' HELL, BITCH! DON'T MAKE ME ROAST YO' ASS WITH MAH MOVES! YOU'LL BE RUNNIN' FOR THE KITCHEN WHEN I'M DONE!" He paused and added mockingly, "AND I LIKE MY SANDWICHES WITH NO MAYO!"

Ashton turned to stare at the chaos they were causing.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:21 am

Connor flashed his fake ID before taking the beer when the guy handed it to him and took a sip. "Don't you know bitches aren't allowed in parties? They tend to drag themselves around worst then sluts." Connor said calmly and took another sip.

Georgiana's eyes flamed up and she reached up, taking off her earrings. "OH HELL NAW, SOMEONE HOLD MY FUCKIN' EARRIN'S." She shouted. Rosemary swallowed, hearing this as she went over, her chest suddenly feeling heavy as she went to say something but had Georgiana shove her earrings in her hands and blinked.

"Um, guys-"

"LISTEN HERE, YOU LITTLE PUNK ASS GHETTO BITCH WANNA BE, I HAVE BEEN AROUND THIS BLOCK A LOOOOT MORE THEN YOU AND I'M POSITIVE IF I SHOWED YOU MY MOVES, YOU'D BE DOWN THERE SUCKIN' MY DRAG QUEEN DICK, MKAY? MKAY, MUTHA FUCKA." Georgiana held her hand up in his face, turned with a hair flip and snatched her earrings back from Rosemary before storming off in a strut.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:25 am

Evelyn narrowed her eyes, annoyance flaring in her. "I wonder what they call you then? You're a PMSing bitch AND a slut!"

Seth was momentarily stunned. His eyes flashed and he stepped around Rose and stormed after Jordon, whoever. "HEY NEON SIGN!" he called to her, ignoring the horrified looks faculty were throwing at him. "OY, IF YOU HAD A DICK YOU WOULDN'T BE DRESSED LIKE SMARTIES BACKWASH, WOULD YOU?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:28 am

"At least I don't look like a washed out beach toy, Honey!" Georgiana sassed back, making the comment more to his hair and eyes.

Rosemary swallowed hard, watching after them and messed with her clutch, biting at her bottom lip. She was stupid. Extremely stupid.

Connor rolled his eyes. "Look, bitch, just because you aren't having a good time, doesn't mean you have to go and screw someone else's night up."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:34 am

"No, I'm thinking more along the lines of an accident between Donald Trump and a drunk rainbow," Seth replied cuttingly. He reached over and grabbed a glass a waiter had just brought from the bar, presumably for someone else.

Seth took a swig and choked, feeling his throat burn. He finished it and said, "You're fluff, M&M, nothin' underneath but a lot of hot air!"

Evelyn asked the bartender for a Coke and rum and when she had her drink, she glanced along the bar at Connor, frowning, and said, "Because you look like you've just been awarded the playboy mansion, huh? What's with you? You wanted Ash as your date and you have her." It was odd. Connor shouldn't be like this. Not under the love potion....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:37 am

"Yeah, I do have her, and maybe she should go with someone else, because I couldn't even make her night somewhat enjoyable. I almost stepped on her foot, I'm ready to choke someone till they pass out, I couldn't even afford to get an okay looking tux," It really wasn't that bad. "And my ex had to beg her boyfriend just so Ashlee could get in the limo with all her friends and I made friends with the taxi driver, whoopie-fucking-doo, my only friend here, and by the way, maybe you should help my cousin out a bit more then you do." Connor blurted out, staring at Evelyn with narrowed eyes.

Rosemary messed with her clutch more and excused herself, going outside for a deep breath of air before she started crying out of feeling so endearingly stupid. There was Seth.

Georgiana was pissed now and she grabbed Seth by his HAIR of all things, quite much taller then Seth and dug in with her long ass nails. "YOU PUNK ASS BITCH!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:44 am

"NOT MY HAAAIR!" Seth wailed, wiggling like an eel in her grip. "I SPENT MORE THAN TRUMP ON THIS SHIT! DON'T WANT YO' GAGA CLAWS DIGGING INTO MY CRANIUM! MY IQ'S BETTER UNTAINTED! TWO PLUS TWO, BITCH!"

Evelyn blinked, momentarily stunned. She hadn't really expected Connor to just....blurt things out. Not to HER.

She remained silent for a second. "Don't start about Alexis with me," she said quietly. She frowned over at him. "And there's nothing wrong with your tux. Ashlee is blind in all else but even I can see that."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:50 am

Georgiana jerked him around like a cat-fight. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST GO AND SAY SHIT ABOUT GEORGIANA, YOU BITCH!?" She screamed.

Connor scoffed and took another sip of his drink. "She should have went with someone like Antonio or something. At least he would have been able to dance with her without damaging her foot or heel, and help her have a better time because god knows I can't even get a good night's rest." He rolled his eyes, not sure why he was telling all this to Evelyn of all people. "Pretty sure I'm going to fail my exams and I'm so broke I can't even afford to get food in my dorm so I'm very fucking lucky Terrence can get enough in. But hey, I shouldn't stress, I'm the party-hardy fuck boy!" Connor finished his beer before putting his head in his hands. "Why am I telling this to you?" He laughed weakly.

Rosemary leaned against a wall, reaching up and let her hair down. She took deep breaths, staring up at the sky as she cleared her head. Everyone warned her, this would happen and she was even slightly ready for it, but it didn't mean it didn't hurt any less, in the sense of disappointment in herself and the situation.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:58 am

"OWOWOWOWOW!" Seth yelped, feeling like a puppet as he collided with a chair

He had to free his beautiful hair! God damn it, it was all mussed!

Seth narrowed his eyes at Georgiana and wondered what he hell he should do. He couldn't hit her! Not even in his drunk state. He'd never forgive himself.

"Hey! HEYYY!" he began obnoxiously. "QUEEESTION FOR THE HE-SHE! DOES MAKEUP ON A GUY TURN YOU OFF? BECAUSE SOME GIRLS HATE MAKE-UP ON GUYS BUT SOME GUYS LOVE MAKEUP ON GIRLS. HOW DOES IT WORK WITH YOU?"

Even though she honestly disliked Connor, especially after the Facebook note incident, Evelyn couldn't help but feel a sense of deja vu.

He wasn't the only one stereotyped. "Because I'm the resident skank?" she said lightly, taking a sip of her drink. "Hey, rest assured, the most I'll ever do is refuse to screw you now that I know you're not a badass partier." She snorted sardonically.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:01 am

Georgiana stared at him before a moment before giving him a hard slap while letting go of his hair. "I'M A WOMAN, YOU BASTARD!" Georgiana kicked him before huffing and left over to the bar, her hair falling out of it's ...bun thing.

Connor didn't say a word, gripping onto his hair as he let out a slow shaky breath through his nose and quickly ordered another beer, needing to deal with this stress somehow, and he felt even worse because he told Ashlee he wouldn't drink any alcohol.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:22 am

"Ow," Seth mumbled, snapping out of his drunken haze - to see the crowd he and Georgiana had attracted.

He frowned and looked around at his friends, some of whom were dancing.

Where was Rose?

He looked around the room, eyes lingering on any redheads. Not her. He frowned.

What the hell?

"Hey, heyyy, Assshhhhhhhh!" he said, dragging Ashton away from his dance with Lola. "Where's Rosie?"

"Huh?" Ashton asked.

"Roooose, mah Rose!" Seth explained.

"OH. Um....I saw her heading out to the entrance hall."

Seth shoved him aside and bounded out of the banquet hall.

He entered the fancy entrance hall and looked around, frowning. There. She was leaning against the wall.

"PERSEPHONE!" he warbled, heading for her with wide eyes. She looked unhappy. Seth leaned down to peer into her face. "Why so sad? I didn't forget you!" he reassured her worriedly. "That bitch wasn't anything!" He wrapped his arms around Rose before she could reply, hugging her to him tightly. "I MISSED YOU!"

The people entering the entrance hall turned to stare.

"You know, I get that you probably don't wanna remember your good ol' manwhore days," Evelyn said slowly, stirring her drink so the ice at the top clinked. "But I figure I might as well change the subject. Dogs can learn sign language. I was watching this documentary on puppies being taught different signals. One guy taught his dog to recognize the "I'm busy screwing, keep guard" signal." Evelyn sipped her drink and continued. "The dog would stand out front of his owner's door while the guy was, uh, occupied," She felt her face flush slightly, "And instead of a stupid ribbon on the doorhandle, the dog would stall the intruder. This is really handy when you happen to be with someone's girlfriend. You could've trained Frankie to attack the dude as a signal for you to jump out her fire escape route. It's a lot more impressive than having to take down an angry bear of a guy with a shriveled dignity."

She was rambling, but idle chat kept her mind here instead of somewhere it shouldn't be. She'd told herself to get past the stupid mess she was in - relationships were a terrible idea. Maybe Connor and Seth had some sense to their maddening one-night stands. Not that she'd ever do that but it beat sitting here wondering how Jake was faring alone.

She turned in her seat and glanced over at James. Ashlee was sitting with him. That was a relief. Give James a few and he'd be all over some other girl. Perfect.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:57 pm

Rosemary flinched and gripped onto Seth's shirt slightly, and pursed her lips, battling with herself. "Seth..s-stop." She muttered into his chest.

Connor was quiet for another moment before it sunk in and he started to laugh, thinking about Frankie stalling or attacking the poor guy who's girl he was screwing. He licked his lips and took another sip of his beer. "Frankie would have to much fun doing that. But he could probably kill someone if he tried."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:20 pm

"Stop what?" Seth asked in puzzlement, pulling back slightly to look down at Rose. Was she...crying? He wasn't sure. Her eyes looked glassy. But Seth was still on a slight drunken buzz so he went with hollering, "Oh mah gawd - noooo, don't cry!"

This of course attracted even more attention from onlookers. "Is she all right?" a woman muttered to her friend, watching Rose worriedly.

"Frankie wouldn't hurt a flea - well, okay, no, he would but it'd be because he was licking himself and drowned the flea in doggy drool," Evelyn corrected herself. She finished her drink and waved the bartender over for another. She was starting to feel a little light-headed but still fully aware.

But she needed to elevate the burden on her mind. It was stressing her out and by the looks of it, Connor too.

"Actually, Frankie reminds me of a canine version of..." She froze, feeling her heart stutter for a second at the name she'd been about to say, and fumbled before saying, "The Hulk."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:26 pm

Rosemary swallowed and adverted her eyes quickly. "Seth, stop, please." She said quietly, fidgeting as she pulled away and messed with her clutch.

Connor snorted. "The Hulk? The Hulk CAN kill." Connor pointed out, not sure why he was "getting along" with Evelyn, but he didn't care much as he didn't want to even bother fighting. He waved his hand and ordered something stronger then a beer, rubbing at his head.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:52 pm

"Stop whaaat?" Seth asked, completely confused. "Why are you upset? Is it because of Jordon??" His face fell as he moved back and gripped Rose's upper arms, bending to peer in her face. "I'm sorry! I shouldn't have left you! She was just annoying....or he....or whatever!"

"Yeah, he can but that's where you're off the point," Evelyn said, in a tone that implied she thought he was ignorant. Her next drink was something orange with a cute umbrella on the top. She sipped it and instantly felt its chill ease her inner fuming. "See," she said, turning to face Connor and crossing her legs with some difficulty under her long dress. "Frankie is large, like the Hulk, and sweet. The Hulk is just a misunderstood nice guy in a large body, with too much weighing on his mind and he gets pissed and starts swinging!" Kind of like you, she thought but figured it best not to say.

Luke had left his date to go hang with her girlfriends and walked over to where James and Ashlee sat, taking the seat on James' other side since Evelyn had left her purse on the seat to James' right. "Hey, how's it going?" he asked, somewhat worn out already.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:58 pm

"Like me?" Connor blurted for her, and downed his drink, closing his eye as he felt his throat burn and it warmed his stomach, before clearing his throat quietly and set down the glass.

"No! No it isn't because of Georgiana! It's because this is all fake and this isn't you! If it wasn't for what Evelyn had done, you'd be insulting me and completely ignoring me for some slutty girl with a stripper dress on!" Rosemary stammered a little, and tried to pull away, trying to blink away the stinging of her eyes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:09 pm

"Evelyn...what?" Seth asked, still bemused. What did she have to do with him and Rose? He shook his head. Rose wasn't making any sense right now. Neither was the alcohol buzzing through his veins.

Seth dropped his hands from Rose's arms and rubbed his temples instead, feeling a slight headache come on. "I don't....I have no idea what....agh, why won't the floor stop....moving?" he rambled incoherently.

He glanced at Rose, trying to make sense of all this. Was she worried he was about to ditch her for some two-bit whore? Hell no!

He reached over and tugged her to him, wrapping one arm around her waist, the other tipping her chin up. Holy shit - she IS crying! Fuck, what've I done?! he panicked for a moment. "Rosie," he began seriously, but ruined it with a slight slur. "Why would you even think I'd want some stripper over you? You're beautiful! You're the...uh...that RiRi song. My only gal!" he reassured her somewhat cheerfully.

There was a slightly tense silence during which Evelyn opened her mouth and then closed it a couple of times. "Well, you are kind of green-looking right now," she informed Connor quietly, finishing half her drink in two gulps. She coughed a little and set her glass down. "But I meant....you keep making that constipated face, you're gonna get stuck looking like the Hulk too. He was a real nice man but about as attractive as an old ran boot."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:17 pm

Rosemary tried to pull away again but finally gave up, sniffling quietly. "You're drunk so this won't make sense but it'll probably make me feel better. You don't actually care about me, it was a mistake, a stupid prank or lesson we were going to teach you, and the other guys. You were suppose to like Alexis, because it's a love potion, Seth." Rosemary said, her voice cracking a little. "But because who made it, had no idea what she was doing, messed it up, you ended up liking whoever you saw first and obviously that was me. Haven't you felt like SOMETHING wasn't right? Why do you actually suddenly "care" about ONE girl? When there's tons of others just throwing themselves at your stupid blue eyes and shiny hair." She thumped her fist against his chest gently, staring at it so she didn't have to stare at previously said, stupid blue eyes.

"This isn't the REAL you Seth, the REAL you is the drunk you and is STILL you when you're not under this so if you can get passed the alcohol, please break through this because I DON'T want to hurt you to do it, and I don't want to be hurt more because I'm a stupid human being with stupid feelings."

"Sorry?" Connor shrugged. He just shrugged it off and anyone who was around him long enough, would KNOW, that was a sign of him being very off.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum