New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

The Plaza Grand Ballroom

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Plaza Grand Ballroom - Page 5 Empty Re: The Plaza Grand Ballroom

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:01 am

"Seth!" Rosemary whined slightly and stumbled forward after getting out of her seat and almost fell forward, resting her hands on his back. "Stop! He was helping! Pleaseeeee!" She whined loudly now and hiccuped.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:05 am

"YOU CALL THAT HELPING? YOU SONOFABITCH!" Seth roared.

"Well, his mother wasn't a nice lady," Luke muttered.

At that second, Seth swung his fist out and hit James in the jaw with a sharp crack, announcing no doubt a sprained jaw.

Ashton swore and jumped on top of the pile, grabbing Seth around the waist to pull him off. Luke darted forwards and grabbed Rose around the waist, hoisting her out of harm's way. He set her on a chair. "Stay, all right?" he said gently. Then he turned and threw himself on top of the pile to pull James out of harm's way.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:08 am

"YOU'RE DEAD BITCH!" James growled ready to leap out at Seth but Luke had caught him. Blood was coming from his mouth and his blue eyes had narrowed and darkened as he tried to break from Luke's grip to go kick Seth's ass!

"LET ME GO LUKE!" James yelled, he had enough of all the damn bull shit for this night!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:18 am

"NO!" Luke yelled. "DON'T SINK TO THE DRUNKARD'S LEVEL!"

Seth wasn't having much of a problem throwing off Ashton. When you hung with Jake's Brooklyn crowd, street fights were a daily occurrence. Between Jake's short temper and Seth's tendency to piss off the nicest person, they had gotten into a lot of shit.

Seth shrugged his shoulders and slipped his arms free of Ashton's hold easily. He threw himself at James and crushed both him and Luke. Luke let go of James with a howl of pain as he banged into a tableleg. "Friggin' shit! My head!"

Seth ignored him, grabbing James by the neck and slamming him into the ground. "PILE DRIVER, BITCH!" he announced, leaping onto James' chest elbow first. A bunch of guys in the audience groaned in sympathy.

"Security!" Ashton tried warning him, frustrated. He couldn't hold back Seth! He needed Jake or his brother there to help! Ashton groaned and tackled Seth off James, earning an accidental hit in the face from James' swinging arm. "FUCK!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:33 am

James lay on the ground for a moment, coughing and trying to return his breathing to normal. He raised himself off the ground slowly using a chair as support he hobbled over to Seth and punched him across the face. Everything on him just seemed to be hurting and he knew that Seth and Jake were practically like criminals when it came to fighting so he started to walk away towards Luke.

"Dude are you okay?" He asked Luke reaching his arm out to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:45 am

Ashton had taken to desperately LYING on Seth to pin him down. Seth gave a howl of pain as James' fist hit his cheek bone and left an ugly bruise on his fair skin.

"MOTHERFUCKING BUSH!" he raged, kicking Ashton off him. Ashton rolled onto his back and groaned, dazed and winded.

Seth scrambled up and rushed at James - only to be caught by security's burly arms. They lifted him, actually lifted him over their heads, two of them holding his arms and legs while he cursed and swiped and flailed at James.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY, DARKO! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, FUCK-FACE!" Seth vowed. "YOU BETTER INVEST IN HOME SECURITY!"

Ashton got to his feet, wincing - and found a guard glaring down at him. "Uh."

The guard grabbed his arm while two more grabbed James and one nudged Luke to his feet.

"Out," Ashton's guard snapped, grabbing his elbow and towing him after Seth's captors. James' guards grabbed his arms and hustled him out of there.

"Get our stuff when you leave!" Luke informed Ashlee glumly as he was shoved along with the boys.

Five minutes later, the guards set down a raging Seth, a shivering Ashton, a bruised James and an aggravated Luke on the pavement along with their jackets. "Stay the fuck out," one crude-mouthed guard snapped, closing the front doors of The Plaza Hotel.

"Well, I'm definitely giving them a poor recommendation," Ashton mumbled, shoving on his coat as snow began floating down from the heavens. "Great, fucking great."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:00 am

Ashlee and Lola both let out annoyed sighs, both of them going to the table and getting their clutches and anything that the boys left behind. The both of them left the ballroom.

So much for the formal.

They both went out into the hallway when Lola remembered that the boys were probably still all bloody and such from having beaten the crap out of each other. "Hey wait Ash come with me, there was this one bathroom I went into and they actually had towels, instead of paper ones."

Ashlee nodded following Lola into one of the bathrooms, where she was right there had been cloth towels. The two of them stood over the sink dabbing two each into cool water and wringing them out. The girls grabbed their coats from the attendant slipping them on they went outside to where they saw the boys standing in the snow.

Ashlee went to Luke and James handing them their jackets, and handing them towels,"Here clean yourselves off you look like you got hit by trucks."

James took his jacket and the towel from Ashlee he put on his coat while he held the damp rag to his mouth, wiping off blood and spitting some of it onto the cold ground. Lola walked up to the boys and handed one to Ashton and shoved the other into Seth's hand forcefully.

"Well tonight was a bust." Lola muttered.

Ashlee groaned looking at her phone it was nearing midnight, "Can we just go home?" She asked, she was just so fed up with tonight and tired all she wanted to do was change and go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 am

"Not without Rose," Seth snapped swiftly. "She's still inside!"

Luke groaned quietly. This was so amazingly stupid, he didn't know who to blame!

It was unfair to blame Rose though. She hadn't even been hitting on James! Probably the only girl tonight asides from Ashlee and Lola who hadn't.

Ashton was wiping a cut on his nose where someone's fist had brushed past and scrapped the skin off. He winced. "Can you guys go get her? Else we'll be out here all night and the wind chill kind of hurts on bloody wounds."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:23 am

Lola was gonna go get her when Ashlee stepped forward, "No you stay, I'll go find her." Ashlee figured that if the boys got into another fight though she doubted they would after being kicked out. That Lola was a lot tougher and could handle being around those idiot boys more than she could.

Ashlee's walked off silently going back into the hotel, towards the ballroom to go look for Rose. She found Rose sitting in the same spot where Luke had placed her during the fight and went to get her and bring her outside so they could all just freaking go home. After talking to her for a minute convincing her to leave, Ashlee waited for her to pick up her stuff so they could exit together.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm

Rosemary stumbled as she went out with whoever came and got her. She didn't know her name, or couldn't remember it, but she looked fairly familiar. And hot too, but that was the alcohol talking. What'd it do, go straight to her libido? She giggled at this and gripped onto Ashlee a little when she almost fell over.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:29 am

Ashlee squeaked, stumbling a bit under Rose's weight. Because even without heels on Rose was still taller than Ashlee.

"Okay come on girl, we're going home." Ashlee talked to Rose like she was talking to a five year old, she said leading her outside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:50 am

Ashton had called the limo over and the driver informed them they were JUST on time, since he was only hired till 12:20 AM. Ashton sighed and shoved the boys inside before stepping back to let the girls in. He climbed in and ensured everyone who came was there. Except Evelyn, who had already gone home.

"Good to go," he informed the driver through the intercom who drove off.

Seth shifted around in the limo to sit down next to drunk Rose, putting his arm around her and glowering at James across the limousine. "Should she go home?" he asked Ashlee and Lola anxiously.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 am

Rosemary frowned from a faint headache and shifted slightly, putting her arms around Seth's middle and burying her face in his shoulder, muttering something about not wanting to go home, and about it being "to cold without you."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:57 am

"Yes." Lola and Ashlee both said. The girl was drunk and needed to go home and go to sleep.

James glared silently at Seth, and focused his eyes out the tinted limo window.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:07 am

"I meant," Seth said slightly irritably, "Should we just leave her home alone? Or should I take her to Alexis?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:12 am

Ashlee knew she wanted to go home, so Lola looked to Seth.

"When we get to the dorms I'll drop her off at Alexis' she shouldn't be alone." Lola reassured Seth, she knew with Rose as drunk as she was would probably be sick so she needed to be with someone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 am

"I'll take her!" Seth exclaimed, hugging Rose to him and kissing the top of her head.

Ashton glanced at Lola and raised an eyebrow. "It's nice to see Seth so considerate," he muttered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am

Lola nodded slowly keeping her eye on Seth. She wasn't sure this was a good idea.

"Seth make. Sure you take her home." Lola told him and she lowered her voice so Ashton could hear her.

"And you make sure he comes back too...alone."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:29 am

Rosemary hiccuped quietly and hugged back slightly tight. "I don't wanna leave you!" She exclaimed before hiccuping again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:36 am

Seth twined his fingers in Rose's loose hair and returned to glowering at James. "You won't. I'mma take care of you," he reassured her drunkenly, leaning down and kissing her nose.

Ashton was watching Rose with worried eyes, as was Luke.

Luke leaned over to James. ""You all right, dude?"

Ashton glanced at Lola and nodded, sitting back in his seat and rubbing at a bruise on his cheek. "From what I know of Alexis, she's not gonna let Rose leave with Seth."

He frowned all of a sudden. "As crazy as this is, I feel bad Jake had to miss out. He'd have loved this even if he would be disapproving the whole time."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:41 am

Rosemary crinkled her nose and gave his jaw a quick kiss before snuggling closer, liking the warmth and the fact of being so close to Seth at the moment, her drunken mind not caring how affectionate she was towards him at the moment.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 am

James looked at Luke and just shrugged, "Just tired I guess, all I wanna do is crash." This night wasn't what James had expected at all.

"Yeah he would have been but I'm sure if he was drunk, he'd probably be in here right now hugging everybody. Being all overly affectionate and telling everyone he loves them... and singing." Lola snorted, true the night didn't go exactly as planned but Jake's happy drunk ass would have made everyone a lot less tense.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:06 am

"Poor guy," Ashton said sadly, thinking of the poor, normally obnoxious Spaniard alone while everyone else had fun. "And Seth would have been a lot better behaved. At least, not as quick to start trouble."

Seth was now rocking Rose back and forth as the limousine entered Greenwich. Ashton wondered how long it'd take them to get to make-out phase.

"Dude, your jaw...is swollen," Luke informed James helpfully.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 am

Rosemary gave another hiccup, keeping her eyes closed for the moment before going on drunk urge and impulse and reached up, planting a kiss on Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 am

"Yeah well your mother is swollen Lucas." James snapped back at him, he was very well aware of his swollen jaw. Damn Seth.

Lola and Ashlee both widened their eyes, as they watched Rose plant a sloppy kiss on Seth, the girl hadn't even gotten back home yet and they were surely getting ready to make love here in the limo.

"Well this is uncomfortable." Lola stated flatly pulling out her phone to distract herself. Ashlee instead keeping her eyes out the window.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum