New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Greenwich - Frat House

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Greenwich - Frat House - Page 3 Empty Re: Greenwich - Frat House

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:52 am

James slowly let go of Seth to let him slump around on the table and decided he'd leave too, "Yeah I think I'm calling it a night too, have fun guys." James waved at them and decided to follow Luke out.

For once he didn't want to be at the party.

Jake noticed the girl had stopped dancing and was more laying on Jake and letting him dance, although to be honest he felt real dizzy and he kind of just wanted to sit, "Do you wanna sit somewhere? I can't dance that much anymore?" Jake spoke loudly into the girls ear hoping she'd agree with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:57 am

[[Luke and the Arrogant King to Dorms]]

Ashton blinked down at Seth and then at his twin. "Whatever, bro, I'mma go find myself some company." he winked and strode over to the blond girl who had been abandoned by the brunette and sat down beside her. She didn't seem drunk so Ashton spent some minutes just making casual small talk.

"Oh, God, I love my friend," she said, nodding over at the brunette in Jake's arms. "But she can be a slut sometimes when she sees a cute guy. Boy-crazy, ya know?" Ashton tried not to smirk.

Excellent. "That's all right. My friend's a manwhore." He flashed her a grin and she laughed.

Seth so owed him and Antonio.

And so did Jake.

Seth peered up at Antonio. "I'm good, bro, you go do your....thing."

"Sure, babe," the girl hiccuped, and straightened, leaning against Jake as she said, "Let's...hic! Sit down."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:00 am

Jake helped the girl and they both looked for a place to sit down but there hadn't really been too many open spots or chairs to sit, most were occupied by people talking or even couples making out and such.

Jacob staggered a bit, he didn't want to sit he just kind of wanted to lay down, and regain strength. Fuck Seth making him drink twenty beers like that in a row, he found an empty room and walked in there with the girl and he said, "Here I just... I'm so wasted." Jake slurred, plopping down on the bed and closing his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:09 am

Seth pulled out his phone, too tired to make talk with Antonio, even though it was obvious the twins were more watching out for him and Jake than partying. He fumbled lazily to his Facebook and decided to congratulate Jake on his Wall about finally getting back to where he was.

He got to hsi feet after he was done and said, "Dude, let's get going. Jake's probably gonna crash here. I'm just....ready....to....crash..." He swayed and toppled sideways onto Antonio and the table, landing them both on the poor wooden structure.

It creaked and cracked through, falling to the floor at last. There was a resounding CRUNCH.

Ashton looked up and saw his brother and Seth surrounded by debris. He leapt up. "Fuck, you guys all right?" He flew across the room and dug them both out.

The brunette tipsily followed after Jake and rubbed at her eyes dizzily, not really aware where she was going at this point. She blinked and then noticed their surroundings and a catty grin came ot her lips. She staggered to the door and closed it before replying in a slurred voice, "Aww, I'll make ya feel betterrrrr, babyy." She stumbled over to him and dropped down on top of him more on accident than anything, but then she took advantage of this situation by sending him a dizzily sweet smile. "Oopssieee." She giggled.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 am

"Fuck!" Antonio howled as the table collapsed beneath them and they fell on the floor, he heard his brother and coughed because some of the dust got in his throat.

"Yeah I'm fine... dude let's get out of here!" Antonio choked, getting up and dusting table debris off of himself, he stood up and tried helping Seth up, "You okay bro?"

Jake grunted as the drunk girl landed on him, at first she seemed okay but now that his drunkness was really starting to kick in her voice was kind of giving him a headache, but he just faintly smiled at her, "Uh yeahh... I'm gonna rest for a minute okay?" Jake took a deep breath closing his brown eyes.

Something about this didn't feel right, and it wasn't just the alcohol.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 am

Seth groaned in reply and pulled his hand back, not getting up. Instead, he ignored the looks from everyone in the room and drew his knees up, crossing his arms over them and resting his head on his arms. He closed his eyes. There was a weird ache in the back of his head. "I.....I'm.....good...."

He suddenly jerked upwards, eyed the twins and yelped, "I WON THE CONTEST!" before his eyes rolled up into his head.

He toppled sideways, head knocking into a piece of table leg that had survived, and finally passed out.

"Okie, baby," the girl purred amiably. She slumped down, head resting on Jake's chest because it was too heavy to hold up anymore. Then she perked back up and leaned over, planting kisses on his jawline. "That long enough?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 am

Antonio's eyes widened, and he didn't know whether to laugh or to be worried but he decided to laugh first then worry as soon as the laughter subsided, "Hahah! Dude... I think he got a concussion!" Antonio doubled over with laughter.

Jake sighed, tilting his head back into the pillow. He had felt himself drifting in and out of consciousness, his head swimming dizzily in a buzz, but he could feel the lingering kisses on his jaw and he felt his resistance breaking.

"Ahh... no." Jake turned his head away from the girl, "I'm... we're wasted." He told the girl. As much as he wanted to hook up, something was telling him in the back of his head that he should get up and run. But he was so drunk that if he got up he'd pass out, but he knew what would happen here and he was trying to stop it.

Because he may be with a girl that would hook up with him, but all he saw behind his eye lids were green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 am

Ashton felt bad, but he couldn't help joining in with his brother. "Oh man, ahahahaha! Seth finally gets karma catching up with him and Jake FINALLY gets laid. Tonight's a good night!"

He nudged the prone Seth with his foot, catching bis breath because his lungs began to hurt. "Dude....how the fuck do we get him home? I'm afraid to leave him here and let him get raped or something by these creepy girls."

"Tha's the good part, babe, you won't really remember," the girl whispered into Jake's ear before moving her mouth closer his. She trailed her fingers up and down his arm. "You know you want to." She pressed another drunken kiss to his jaw, half of it landing clumsily on his mouth because she was really gone now, and her fingers reached up and tugged down his hoodie's zipper.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 am

Antonio wiped tears from his eyes trying calming down, "Oh damn...yeah! Tonight is good! We did our boy good! But I honestly have no clue how we're getting Seth back."

Its not that him and Ashton couldn't carry Seth back, it was just he was pretty much dead weight and they'd drag him back and ruin his hair or something like that.

"Dude I'll call a cab, and we'll just have it take us back to campus that way we're not dragging the fairy king through dirt." Antonio snorted.

Jake moaned and turned away from her lips, her kisses missing his jaw, Jake sat up eyes fluttering, "No, no I wanna, I wanna remember." Jake's words ran together. He put his hand over her's to keep her from unzipping his hoodie.

Jacob didn't understand why he was doing this! He hadn't hooked up in over a month and this girl was throwing herself at him and he didn't want anything to do with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 am

Ashton nodded and let Tony make the call as he leaned down and pulled Seth to a sitting position. He Slung Seth's prone arm around his shoulders and gave a heave, standing up and almost toppling over again. "Fuck! He's heavier than he looks!" Seth might be shorter than them, but the kid clearly hit the gym often. Or, knowing him, climbed mountains often.

"Then I'll make you remember," she said, now somewhat frustrated because Jake was killing the mood. "I'm experienced." She pushed him in the chest to get him to lie down again and sat up on his stomach, reaching down and tugging up the hem of her black tank. She tugged her shirt up over her head, modelesque frame visible in the poor lighting. "Us sorority girls know how to work it, boyyyy," she slurred, throwing her tank aside.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 am

Antonio got off his phone and looked down at his brother, "Cab will be here in like ten minutes, here I'll help." Antonio said leaning down to sling Seth's other arm over his shoulder and they both lifted him with a little diffculty.

"Jesus even when knocked out he still expects to be treated like royalty." Antonio huffed. He figured they may as well put Seth on those carriers that pharohs and crap came in, that were carried by the slaves.

Jake fell back on to his back at the girls touch, although that wouldn't happen in any normal situation he was pretty drunk.

He lay there and his breath caught in his throat and took in the brunettes body.

Jacob didn't know why there were so many warning signs going off, like this was bad. It wasn't bad, what he was doing he could do. He was allowed to, and he wanted to.

"I..." Jake whispered, forgetting what he wanted to say.

Leave now...get out while you can

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:10 am

Ashton started laughing at Antonio's comment and Seth slipped from his arms, toppling into Antonio completely.

Again, they both hit the floor with a THUD, this time.

Some girl screamed in shock nearby. Ashton gaped for a second and then cracked up laughing. Seth's head had hit the back of the couch and he was now sprawled on Antonio. Antonio though....

"Bro, you all right?" Ashton chuckled. He reached down and grabbed Seth's arm, hauling him off the other boy. Seth's head lolled to the side, unconscious. "Fuck..."

The girl fiddled with her red bra, smiling indulgently down at Jake. She placed a finger on his lips. "Ssshhhh. Let me show you how we do it here, babe," she hiccuped, and almost fell backwards off his lap as she swayed. She caught herself and flopped forwards, facefirst. Her hand caught his cross necklace and gave a painful yank right before she gave him a sloppy kiss on his mouth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 am

"God damn it! Ash! Quit fucking dropping him on me!" Antonio shouted, getting up off the ground for the third or fourth time. He wasn't sure.

Seth was the only person who could be as big of a pain in the ass knocked out as well as when he is fully functioning and upright.

"Dude if you're that worried we'll take him to the hospital or something. Come on help me get him out and don't drop him this time!" Antonio snapped.

Jacob winced when she tugged at his necklace but he didn't get a chance to feel anything because her lips had collided with his.

Jake's eyes flew open and then they slowly closed as he betrayed his vow to Evelyn, that he would be faithful and felt himself cave.

Stop! You can still leave, she doesn't have to know just get out! Go! Don't do this you like Evelyn, not this girl. This girl is a ho!

Jake ignored his thoughts, and anything resembling sense in his mind and wrapped his arms around the girls slim waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:45 am

"What about Connor?" Ashton asked, taking his phone out with his other hand as it buzzed. He checked the notification and then put his phone back.

Between them, they managed to hoist Seth up again and dragged him outside. The cab was already here. Ashton managed to open the back door and they set Seth inside. "Let's go find Con. Jake can just come back tomorrow," Ashton said.

The girl, who had cleverly not given Jake her name, kissed him harder, sticking her tongue in his mouth. She abruptly pulled back and breathed, "Take off that hoodie - hic! - " She tumbled a little and fell off him onto the mattress before picking herself up and continuing like nothing happened. "It's hot in hereee..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:51 am

Antonio shrugged, "Dude I have no clue where Connor is. Are you sure he didn't leave already?"

Jake gasped for a moment as he came up for air from kissing the girl he unzipped his hoodie and set it down on the floor. Jake then returned to kissing the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:54 am

Ashton decided to go on a last run through the house. "Stay here."

He bounded through the first floor. There was no sign of Connor. No doubt hooking up with some ho somewhere.

Ashton returned. "He's not there. Let's go."

He got into the back with Seth.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:12 am

Antonio nodded following his brother into the cab getting into the front since Seth was sprawled all over the place and Ashton was crammed in a corner.

[[The Twins and The Adonis to the Dorms]]

Jake had gotten caught up in the moment, heat sweeping through his body as he kissed the brunette, he had lifted his t-shirt off his head and tossed it aside. His hands trailing down her spine and resting on the small of her back.Jake turned her over, unclipping her bra and throwing it aside.

Jake let her rest on her back, as he trailed quick, hot kisses on her neck and back to her mouth again.

Jacob felt wrong, and sick all over he knew he shouldn't be doing this, he needed to leave. Forget this girl he didn't like her. The girl he liked was back at the dorms.

Jake didn't care if he was going all the way with her either. Although after she found out about this Jake stood no chance.

Jacob pulled himself away from the topless brunette, he sat up slowly wiping his mouth, "I'm sorry I wasted your time. But I can't."

Jake got up and picked up his shirt and put it on his head and slung his sweater over his shoulder and walked out of the bedroom and walking straight past people to the street.

He breathed in the fresh air, running a hand through his dishevled hair, Jake hailed a cab and got in heading back to the dorms.

[[The Unfaithful Bastard to the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3