New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair - Page 4 Empty Re: Fort Tryon Renaissance Fair

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:31 pm

"Yeah jousting, and riding a horse sure does make a guy work up an appetite what's good to eat around here?" Jake asked scanning the area for food, his stomach growled, he hadn't realized he was so hungry.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:32 pm

Connor came back over to them with a red hand mark on his face, rubbing at it. "Did I hear something about food?" He asked.

"Yeah, I think it was like 10 bucks or so for 30 minutes or something." Rose shrugged, petting the mare still.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Evelyn glanced down at her long, trailing dress and changed her mind. "Ah, never mind. It's a bad idea."

She stretched, careful not to rip her trailing sleeves. "At the moment, I'm going on a cupcake, so I want lunch," she remarked. Nova began barking on cue and tugging at his leash as he sniffed the air.

Evelyn paused and heard familiar male voices nearby. "Yeah, that's my cue to exit," she muttered, and let Nova drag her out. "Coming, Rose?"

Seth stopped walking when Nova collided with his legs. The beagle paused, looked confused and then turned his head to growl at Antonio, who was on Seth's other side.

"Nova, stop it! Venir." Evelyn, who had been in the stables nearby, emerged suddenly, leash trailing from her hand. Nova continued growling.

Seth watched in some amusement as Ashton edged slowly behind Connor, even though Nova wasn't paying him attention. Evelyn stumbled a little over the long hem of her dress and caught hold of Jake's arm to steady herself. "You know what, this fair isn't so much fun anymore!" She shoved the leash into the Spaniard's hand. "He's driving me nuts and I ruined my dress!" She sounded actually pained.

Females, Seth thought, disgusted.

"Which means fines," he informed her helpfully. Evelyn narrowed her eyes but all she said was,

"Have you guys seen Alexis?" She let go of Jake and adjusted her bag.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:55 pm

Jake rolled his eyes at Evelyn, exactly what was she expecting brining a puppy to a fair, and wearing a long dress? Even if she hadn't dropped her cupcake on it, the bottom of that dress probably got dirty from having been dragged all over the ground.

"Dude I have no clue where she is, anyone see her wander off or something?" He asked, Jake kind of just wanted to change back into his clothes and head back.

Antonio shook his head, "Nope, but umm do we have to eat here? Are you guys willing to wait until we go back cause I wanna leave." Antonio stated, he could wait until they got back but he wasn't sure how everyone else was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Evelyn didn't look at Antonio, but her tone was stonily icy when she said, "You can keep Nova, Sal. See you around."

She picked up her skirts in one hand and headed away from them, texting Alexis with her other hand to meet her at the exit.

Nova strained at his leash in an attempt to follow her.

Seth shivered as he watched her. "You just got iced," he said to Antonio. "Yeah, let's go. I honestly don't mind just going home now. I'm tired. Hey, Sal," he added mockingly, smirking at Jake. "Think the girls would send over some dinner if you asked? I'm too tired to cook and I don't want to order out again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:22 pm

Rose followed after Evelyn quickly, pushing her hair behind her ear. "Um- hey, I'm just gonna head home."

Alexis glanced down at her phone and sighed, paying the guy at the booth for her metal dragon craving before heading off for the exit.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Antonio cringed, he had heard that voice from Evelyn before but it was never directed at him it was usually to Jake or Seth, well mostly Jake.

Jacob raised an eyebrow at Seth, "Um yeah right, no way in hell, would they give us food after we somehow managed to ruin their day like always." Jake said in a mocking tone towards Evelyn in the girls since they always had the tendency to blame their misfortune onto the boys.

These were times he hated not being able to cook, and he agreed with Seth he didn't feel like eating out, and he knew Seth wasn't going to cook but he figured he'd go out on a limb here, he took out his phone and texted Lola.

How much do you love me? Very Happy

Lola had been at the library doing homework, she needed to get away from her moronic roommate and she saw her phone buzz with a message from Jake.

Depends, what do you want?

Jacob read the text and responded quickly, You feel like coming over and making us dinner? Please!!!! D: We're really hungry,and you missed me at the Ren Fair, I kicked everyones butt! Razz

Lola read that, message and she thought. Food plus Seth, and the rest of the guys? Actually she didn't mind the twins, and she tolerated Jacob, but it was Seth she didn't want to have to deal with.

It will cost you Sal.

Jake read that and he figured she wouldn't agree to this right away, he knew she'd put a price on this but he expected it, he was actually surprised she was considering this at all.

Free coffee, and pastries for a month, plus I need to fill you in on stuff! ALSO! I will go shopping with you? What do you say?

Lola read Jake's offer and she figured she hadn't really talked to him so this would be a good chance for them to catch up, plus who would turn down free coffee from Starbucks?

Deal, see you back at the dorms in an hour!

"Yes!" Jacob exclaimed, and texted Lola a quick thanks and turned to the guys, "Alright guys food is taken care of, let's bounce."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 pm

Evelyn and Alexis soon changed out of their rental costumes. They returned them and collecting Rose, headed back to the bus.

Unfortunately, the boys were already there. Seth had taken about three seconds to ditch his stupid knight's outfit.

"I am not eating Lola's cooking," he informed Jake irritably. "I'd rather make myself a sandwich than owe her anything."

Ashton, growing bored of this already, was leaning against the back of a bench, texting away on his phone. He glanced up and flashed the approaching girls a a small smile before returning to his phone.

Just then, the bus pulled in. Evelyn pulled her iPod out of her bag as the boys climbed on first, and plugged her ears up to drown them out as she entered behind them, casting aorund for a seat. Hell if she was getting stuck with Connor. Nova's barking had the whole bus looking around.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:28 am

Rose took a seat by some random guy- so she wouldn't have to sit next to Connor or Seth and put in her headphones, even though that was probably rude but she gave the guy a small smile and sank back into her seat.

Alexis took an open seat, tired and not really caring who sat next to her as she leaned back and looked out the window before closing her eyes, propping her elbow on the small ledge of the window and propped her head in her hand.

Connor flopped down in any random place.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:34 am

[[to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down