New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Mc. Donalds.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mc. Donalds. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mc. Donalds.

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 am

Connor nodded, and slid his phone towards Seth. "Look."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 am

James snorted, "Ev don't act like you're the only feminist I've ever met, trust me unfortunately there is more like you out there."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:46 am

Seth glanced down at Connor's phone obligingly. He looked up. "Need to pick her up tomorrow?"

Evelyn glanced up from her phone at James, ready to reply curtly - and instead laughed. She groaned inwardly and then shot Jake a death glare.

How the hell was she supposed to piss off James and stay mad at him when this Spanish delinquent was making her laugh? She bit her lip hard to curb her smile and shook her head.

"I wasn't laughing at you," she informed James. "And clearly you lack feminist influence or you wouldn't be a manwhore."

She glanced down at her phone, and the reluctant smile tugged at her mouth again.

12:22amJacob
Rock climbing, cliff diving, sky diving, bungee, snowboarding, surfing
12:23amMe
I surfed XD but that's about it
12:23amJacob
Scaling buildings.
something about manicures when you're rock climbing...ehh
XD!
12:23amJacob
Very Happy
great, I laughed
James will think I'm a nut

She cringed. When she looked up, both James and Seth were looking at her. Seth was amused. James, as always, she couldn't read, so she ignored it.

12:30amJacob
Its okay you still have killer legs Red ;D
No need to be jealous of mine cause they're tan

Evelyn felt her cheeks warm, to her absolute horror. She fought it down furiously. Why did he have to be so straightforward and blunt?

12:30amMe
I hate you xD
I'm trying to be all feminist on James right now
12:32amJacob
You know what to make things incredibly awkward
Cause they're not enough
I should just get up and give you a fucking hug XD
12:35amJacob
Talk about awkwardddddd

She froze and shot him a horrified glance. He was kidding, right?
She typed: ...
don't you dare
I'll never forgive you -__-
12:38amJacob
Aww you really sound like you could use one
;D

Jake wasn't even bothering to hide his smirk.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:32 am

"Someone or whatever, yeah." Connor nodded, pulling his phone back. "...She sounds um..." Connor bit at his bottom lip, to tired to think of a word for what he was getting from her at the moment. "She said that the doctors said- everything's okay but she..was..er.."He went quiet again.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:19 am

Jake was trying real hard not to laugh now, trying to contain his smirk, but Evelyn kept making him laugh because she was trying not to laugh at him. Which made him try even harder. Seth had been annoyed because he was being ignored by Jake and he simply responded by sending him something dealing with self esteem.

James cast an annoyed glare across the table at Evelyn and Jake, he looked down at his phone furiously typing in response to Evelyn to rile her but it clearly wasn't working.

Ashlee looked at everyone seemingly focused on their phones and nudged Luke, "Um are we missing out on something here?" She kicked Evelyn under the table.

"Oy! Earth to Ev, earth to everyone? What's going on?"Ashlee asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:31 am

Seth frowned at Connor, ignoring the commotion unfolding. He could feel disaster brewning already and he hated Evelyn for it.

"She was what?" he asked Connor.

Evelyn jumped and smiled at Ashlee. "Nothing, Ash." She put her phone on the table and it instantly buzzed again. She shot a glance at James' status. Retaliation to hers, no doubt.

"Asshole," she muttered out loud, replying ot it in annoyance. The Jake-infused good mood was fading.

James Darko Wishes Evelyn Mathesson would pull her head out of her ass and realize not every guy instantly falls in love with her the moment they see her.
3 minutes ago ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike
Evelyn Mathesson What the hell is your problem? You seem to assume you're too great to get over. Well guess what? I'M OVER YOU.

Not good.

She turned back to her conversation wth Jake, running a hand through her hair and unhooking her ponytail in frustration. Talking to James was really like suffocating, drowning in an endless ocean of old wounds. Jake was a breather.

She ran her fingers through her hair to comb it out, and placed the scrunchie around her wrist before answering Jake.

Jake said:
Never mind
I see that you and the ex husband are having a public spat

Evelyn gave a small smile at his ridiculous choice of words. And then it faded when she caught sight of James' comment.

James Darko And "denial" is a river in egypt.
5 minutes ago ˇ Like

James Darko You wish you were over me.

She shot a glance at James. He looked untroubled and amused as always. Evelyn tried to control the nervous churning in her stomach and replied as politely to that as she could.

She didn't know what to say though. James was vicious and getting worse. She was tryign to deflect him from Jake but it wasn't working. And she told Jake this: she had no idea what to do, keeping her eyes firmly on her phone.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:38 am

Jake read both statuses and let out an annoyed breath, seriously just when he thought that maybe this James dude was somewhat normal he had to go and do this? He needed to get over himself and just leave her alone.

Although he couldn't exactly fight James right now but he figured that if he let this go on any longer it would just get uglier, "Hey!" He said firmly, to James sitting across from him.

James brought his head up to look at Jake who was glaring at him, "What?"

"Knock it off alright? Quit bugging her, you're being really obnoxious right now." Jake told him pretty damn annoyed.

James arched an eyebrow, "Bugging who?"

Jake clenched his teeth, "Don't be a fucking smart ass, quit bugging Evelyn, just because you're not saying anything to her verbally doesn't mean I can't read what you're saying to her online."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:39 am

Connor licked his lips as he wasn't sure he wanted to say it out loud. He pushed his cellphone back over, typing up something in an unsent message, the word plain 'raped.'
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:47 am

Seth's jaw dropped and he felt the blood rush from his head. He honestly hadn't thought it was true. He'd hoped Brett was kidding. "She remembered?" he asked softly, leaning over to Connor so Jake wouldn't overhear.

Not that Jake seemed to see anything beyond the redhead right then.

Luke glanced aorund in surprise form his conversation with Ashlee. What the hell were they up to now?

He glanced at Evelyn in inquiry. Evelyn licked her lips and then reached up, placing her small hand on Jake's larger one that he had clenched on the table over his phone. She shot James a worried glance, shaking her head at him.

Luke glanced at Ashlee. "What the hell?" he asked in a whisper, leaning over to her.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 am

Connor nodded, swallowing down the sick feeling in his stomach. "..She's one of those.. drunks that don't forget what happened that night..and with him.. um.. hitting her- it kinda.. took away the drunk haze." Connor said quietly, glancing from the crowd to Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 am

Ashlee was startled by the sudden outburst, she lowered her head and went to reply to a message her brother sent her, quickly noticing what Jake was talking about; Ashlee nudged Luke discreetly to look down at the screen of her phone and read James and Evelyn's tribute to the other.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." James lied shamlessly.

"Don't be an ass alright? We all know how to read. Get over yourself." Jake snapped.

"I don't know what you're talking about, clearly your girlfriend hit you a little too hard there." James retorted icly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am

"God, he's fucking sick. I hope he stays in and isn't let out on bail though. Did they get evidence from her?" Seth demanded quietly, face scrunching up in disgust.

"Are you serious right now?" Evelyn snapped at James, keeping hold of Jake's hand in case he decided to put his fist into James' mouth.

She shook her head slowly, and then turned to Jake saying evenly, "Let it go. I told you, didn't i?"

She shot James a disgusted look. What is James' problem? One second he's acting like he actually gives a shit about me when I'm down there in that basement and now he's so stuck on himself he doesn't even know what he's doing to me.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:20 am

"Yeah, enough hopefully to make a match." Connor said, rubbing at his eyes as they stung. "She was kinda begging for me to come get her tonight but I just told her to stay till morning."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:50 am

"Dude I don't get your problem, yours either Evelyn clearly the both of you are very into yourselves." James commented and with that ended this conversation.

Jacob laughed as he read Evelyn's pole dancing comment he sent to her, he looked up at her, "I have to see it or no T Swizzle." He said pipping up and winking at her and sticking his tongue out at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 am

"Maybe you should bring her home? She probably doesn't want to be in a strange place...where would she go though?" Seth bit his lip, glancing at his refreshed facebook page. Evelyn had answered his message. He smiled faintly, but it wasn't a happy one.

Dammit, James was right. Bitch is a major problem.

Jake wasn't seeing it his way, clearly. Seth didn't get it. Why not just end this shitty charade, already? It was only loyalty to Jake keeping him from doing it for them.

He sighed, running a hand over his face. He wasn't happy with his and Jake's silent conversation.

Me
When are you dumping her?

12:41amJake
Tomorrow or something

12:42amMe
Yeah?

do it fast. -__-

seriously

this is getting dumb, don't you think?

all she's doing is causing shit we don't fucking need!

12:42amJake
I get it Seth

12:43amMe
No you don't.

And Jake didn't. That idiot was getting in too over his head. And it wasn't all James posing the problem either. When was the last time Jake had actually been his manwhorish self?

Evelyn choked on her soda, hard. She took a moment to breathe and then swung her leg out, catching Jake's ankle with it in retaliation. She stuffed her sleeve into her mouth to keep from laughing out loud.

Me
GOD, I need new friends
James-free friends
12:32amJake
Yeah Lola wouldn't care to tell Seth
12:32amMe
Know any cute guys?
Cause she loathes him
Seeth knows xDD
You're looking at him
...-__-
No, I was serious

I mean
I know Seth knows
what best way to move on than really move on, right?
Im speaking from a if he didn't know POV
Sex.
Oh
. -___-
12:33amJake

12:33amMe
NOt happening,
but seirously XD
You and Seth know a lot of people
The city is our oyster.
Ash and I need dates for the upcomign formal
Help a girl out
Ooooh
Take me
I'd be the best date you can have
Plus it depends.
I can't.
Once we "break up".
Oh yeah we're breaking up
it'll be weird
12:34amJake
Hmmm
12:34amMe
You'd be a fun date though XD
I hope we stay friends
Haha, why wouldn't we?
Im JKing
oh God, you're not going to climb in my window
I'd rent a limo just for the occassion
I'll sing to you
if you do, I'll chop your intestines out and feed them to Luce -__-
Serenade you with Lucifer howling in the background
ROFL
laughed out loud so hard she choked
12:35amJake
It will be elaborate. Trust me I know people
12:35amMe
JAKE XDD

She had to pause then, when Seth replied to his IM. Evelyn's laughter faded a notch as she rpelied. She didn't feel quite so chipper anymore.

What the hell am I doing? This situation is already freaking ugly as it is. Not making this any more complicated with him. She swallowed down the lump in her throat and went back ot her and Jake's conversation.

Jake
BREATHE!!!
12:36amMe
Um, no, I'm fine. Not that...
12:36amJake
I know how to give mouth to mouth ;D

Evelyn bit her lip, not finding this as funny as she would have pre-Seth's comment. She suddenly realized that whole pole-dancing thing was a terrible idea.

She replied
I'll pass. :}
Um
12:44amMe
Yeah I'm asking Lola for the video.
I don't have the guts to do that in public again
12:45amJake
Not in public
At my dorm
Or yours
12:45amMe
NO. o__o
That's just
what if the cleaning lady walked in
there goes my rep -__-
12:46amJake
The dorms don't have cleaning ladies
12:46amMe
Yours is already down

She didn't feel comfortable either, of course. With that whole alone-in-a-tiny-dorm-room-with-a-guy-she-barely-knew thing. But that wasn't just it.

Not like she could tell Jake though. So she just hoped he'd change venue. In fact, she hoped he'd forget about it altogether. Because Seth might be too right for her own good.

Evelyn pulled her hair back into a scrunchie and got to her feet, stifling a sudden yawn. "I'm gonna head out," she said to Ashlee, leaning down to hug her. "Come by soon though. I want to see more of you than I have been lately."

"You're not walking home alone at twelve AM are you?" Luke intervened, golden-brown eyes wide. Evelyn grinned and ruffled his hair.

"I'll survive."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 pm

Ashlee nodded looking up at Evelyn, "Yeah I'll call you, maybe we can go shopping this week I have yet to do any major damage here." She smiled.

James heard Luke, and James tossed Jake a glance, and decided that maybe since he wasn't well enough why not let someone healthy enough take her back to her dorm, "I'll take you back Ev." James said getting up out of his seat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Like hell you are, Evelyn thought, but all she said out loud was, "No, that's fine." Her stomach was already twitching in dread and she shot Jake a mildly horrified glance.

"I can walk Ashlee home," Luke began and when Evelyn shot him an imploring glance, stopped. He shifted uncomfortably. "Or, um, James could?"

He wondered why the hell James was even volunteering. If he was going to ditch Evelyn in the middle of Manhattan at night, Luke would lock every entrance into the apartment and burn James' basketball jersey.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Jake caught Evelyn's look and said, "I can walk her back besides we're only a few blocks away and it would be an inconvenience for you, you live in Midtown, at least we're going the same way."

"Its not big deal, I can take the train back myself, besides the paramedics said for you to take it easy so you'd probably have to take a cab back to your dorms wouldn't you?" James said almost smirking at him but he held it back.

Jake bit the inside of his cheek and just looked at Evelyn.

James rolled his eyes, "Listen you guys make it sound like I'm gonna leave her in some alley somewhere, I'm capable of walking her back just calm down. Luke I'll meet you back at the apartment." He said heading for the door and he looked back at Evelyn, "Come on before it gets too late."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Evelyn swallowed. Again, she had no idea what James was playing at. She didn't think she knew anything about this new icy, stoic James at all.

She flashed a reassuring smile at Luke and mouthed, "It's fine" because he did look kind of nervous. She swallowed, tucked her hands into the pockets of her jacket and, seeign James pushing open the door, bent down and pecked Jake's cheek before following after the blue-eyed devil.

I'm doomed. I know I'm gonna regret this. Oh well, I'll have the cab company on speed dial, she decided, stepping out behind James onto the sidewalk. A wind fluttered through but the weather was otherwise still. Evelyn buttoned up her jacket and tightened her ponytail.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm

[[James and Evelyn to Streets of Manhattan]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

Luke breathed out evenly and then finished James' fries. The boy had barely touched his food. Which, given Luke hadn't seen James eat all day, was strange. He pointed this out to Ashlee.

"You think Darko's on a diet?"

Seth, who had been talking to Connor, glanced at Jake, eyebrow raised. "You didn't need to volunteer, genius. He was right, you can't walk and I'm sure Red will be able to hold her own."

Not that he particularly gave a shit, but whatever. For Jake's sake, he'd act like he did.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:29 pm

"I dunno- hospital's kinda a long walk and I left my wallet in my dorm for a taxi ride." Connor said, rubbing at his eyes. "Do you think she'd be okay for the night? I mean.. it's the hospital, not much can happen there."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:51 pm

Ashlee arched an eyebrow at Luke, "Yes Luke he's on a diet, because he's morbidly obese." She shook her head grinning, "Not everyone need to devour half the value menu." She said poking Luke in the stomach and giggling.

Jake looked over at Seth and then took a sip from his Coke setting it back down on the table, its not that he didn't trust Evelyn to make it back on her own, he kind of didn't trust James. James had been so weird and violent this weekend and he had been taking jabs at the both of them the whole weekend he was actually afraid that he might try and pull something on her.

Why was he worried though? He couldn't explain it, not to mention their chats on Facebook were making him laugh and he figured after the long stressful night they had all been through that they all needed a laugh.

Evelyn with James though, it just seemed like more unnecessary drama he just looked at Seth, "Whatever just being nice." He grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 pm

Seth glanced at Jake and rolled his eyes in response. "Whatever, just end it ASAP before James breaks your face again."

He turned back to Connor. "Would she want to be left alone after all that shit? I have my wallet. I can lend you some cash to take a cab."

Luke caught Ashlee's hand before it went through his ribs. "No, it's just..." he let go and massaged the back of his neck tiredly, "I don't think he ate anything all day, Ash. he was on his laptop when I woke up and there were no dirty dishes in the sink. And then we left for Alexis."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:08 pm

"Luke its not really a big deal, I'm sure he'll eat tomorrow, today was kind of stressful for all of us maybe he just wasn't hungry. If he continues I'll stage an intervention." She joked.

"Seth I plan to okay? Its not like either of us want to extend this any more then it already is." He replied.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum