New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Mc. Donalds.

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mc. Donalds. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mc. Donalds.

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:52 am

Rosemary buckled and pulled the blanket over her again, after texting Evelyn back. um. yeah. then he kept saying he owed me a fancy dinner..evelyn i feel bad. really bad.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:54 am

He's bein nice, aint he? Evelyn replied, as Seth started up the car and drove toward Rose's apartment.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:55 am

Yeah. Exactly. so much so that I wish it was someone other then Seth, so I could enjoy it. Rosemary bit at her bottom lip and glanced over at Seth.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:58 am

Well this was a one time thing, rite? So just maybe stay away. Evelyn suggested.

"You all right?" Seth asked, catching Rose's glance.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 am

Rosemary cringed and looked back out the window. "Um... yeah. I'm fine." She said, before biting at the tip of her thumb some.

he'll keep bugging for another. Why did she feel like she was making up excuses? STUPID! stupid stupid!
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:13 am

Well you gotta let him down BEFORE he wakes up, Rose. D: Otherwise....we're all gonna be in major trouble. Evelyn replied.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:53 pm

[[The Siren and the Squished Duck from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -______________-]]

"OW!" Jake yelled, then scowled and grumbled under his breath as he pulled open the door walking inside of McDonald's the lady behind the counter raised an eyebrow at the two as they approached the counter.

Jake shoved Evelyn to the side as he went to order, "Hmmmmm okay I want.... Two McChicken's, a large fries, two ten piece chicken nuggets with barbecue sauce on the side, and a large Coke. And you can get Red here a Happy Meal. But no toy for her she's been naughty." Jake told the lady.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:57 pm

"Take out the meat in his order," Evelyn told the woman, peering around Jake. "He's vegan."

The woman blinked at them both, looking utterly confused. "Okay?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Jake put his hand over Evelyn's face, "Meat included on all my items, and actually sprinkle those peanuts for the sundaes into her burger. She has a peanut allergy and its hilarious when her face swells up."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:02 pm

The woman was now starting to atch on and looked a little annoyed.

Evelyn bit Jake's hand and moved her face away. "I'd like an extra milkshake. And ten Big Mac meals. You can charge them to his order." She jabbed her thumb at Jake. "He was too cheap to buy me a birthday present."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Jake smacked her head, "Gurl! I don't know when your birthday is! How can buy you a present! AND NO! Get rid of the Big Macs! I'm broke from Vegas!" Jake flailed taking out his credit card. "Oh but keep the milkshake give it to me." He smiled, handing her the card not really sure what he ordered.

The lady glared at them both, really hating her job right now.

"So that's two McChicken's, two ten piece chicken nuggets, bbq sauce. A large coke and fries, a Happy Meal, and a milkshake?" She read the order back to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 pm

"Skip the Happy Meal and add on a Big Mac meal," Evelyn said. "Because Jake is a garbage disposal and he'll probably not let me have one of the McChickens."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:09 pm

The lady sighed, adding up the total and looked up at Jake, "$23.85."

Jake handed her his credit card, and she swiped it through the machine handing it back to him. He looked at Evelyn pocketing his card, "You're right I won't share. I'm starving." He said grabbing his cup to go fill it up with Coke, he spilled some ice into his hand, and threw some ice cubes at her while he filled up his Coke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:40 pm

Evelyn squealed in surprise and jerked backward as ice trickled down the neck of her coat. She flipped him off and ignored the cashier's glare as she grabbed her own cup and followed Jake.

She went to pour some Sprite into her cup and filled up her cup, and then put her finger under the nozzle so that when it gushed out, the soda sprayed sideways and splashed Jake's hands and the sleeves of his sweater. Evelyn giggled and grabbed a cap for her glass, stepping backwards out of hsi arm reach. Luckily, the cashier hadn't noticed this.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:25 pm

"Hey!" Jake yelled, as Sprite trickled down his sleeve soaking his arm and making it sticky. He put his hand up and brought out more ice, reached out and grabbed the scruff of Evelyn's coat shoving more ice cubes down her back.

"There you look like you needed to cool off." Jake smirked, getting out of her reach when the cashier called their number and he went to go get their food.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:29 pm

Evelyn yelped and shook out the bottom of her coat, taking it off and letting ice crash to the floor. She looked around and realized she was attracting the attention of a tableful of guys, all of whom gave her leering glances.

Brilliant. She looked away and hastily made her way to a two-seater table across the room, setting her coat on the back of one of the chairs and ignoring the leering remarks some of the boys threw after her. She sat down and pulled out her phone, texting Ashlee.

U still at party?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Jake grabbed their tray of food, he stopped to get some ketchup and napkins and such. He sat down across from Evelyn handing her burger to her, he saw the guys staring at her and he sent them a death glare. Causing them to return to eating.

"So is this our first date?" He grinned kicking her lightly under the table. As he unwrapped one of his sandwiches and began devouring it. "MMM! Thank god we came here, so hungry!" Jake moaned.

Ashlee had been sitting on her couch when she got the message from Evelyn and replied.

Yeah went home early, wasn't feeling too good. You home?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Evelyn unwrapped her burger and took a bite, pausing to swallow before speaking. "Don't you have a gourmet chef living with you? I'd think Seth would get offended you prize Mickey D's over hsi homecooking," she commented, and then reached over for her phone and replied to Ashlee as she took another bite.

Went for Mcdonalds w/Jake. U all right?

At that second, Seth, who was heading home, texted Jake as a last-second roundup. Where u at, bro? Tiggas fuckin drunk, Con ran away, Ash gone.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:52 pm

Jake swallowed a handful of fries and took a sip of Coke before replying, "Don't get me wrong, Seth makes great food. But he gets sick of being the only one who can cook. Besides sometimes nothing beats like artery clogging food. "

Jake picked up his phone and replied to Seth. At Micky D's w/ Red. Will be home later.

I'm fine, just a stomachache. Probably something I ate. I'll ttyl, gonna go to bed. She sent to to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:02 pm

Evelyn replied, TC, Ash. Smile and put her phone away before glancing up at Jake and clearing her throat.

So fun and games were nice but she hadn't really wanted him along just to injure him (or be iced in return). She took a sip of her soda and aid tentatively, "Um...listen." She paused hesitantly and looked down at her burger, knowing this would kill both their appetites.

But he didn't want her to run, right? So she would tackle this head-on. "I meant what I said earlier, about it being ridiculous for me to expect you to stay sober all the time. You go out with the guys, do yoru thing, that's all dandy, but you don't always control how much you drink." She frowned and picked a stray sesame seed off her burger bun.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:08 pm

Jake had been responding to Ashton's status about wanting to be in a musical, he was all for it as long as he got a solo. He then looked up at Evelyn and his face sort of fell. He knew he liked to go out and drink, "Why do you think I can't control myself though? I mean Evelyn I can go to a party and not drink and still have fun. But you know, you're always flirting with the boys. Batting your eyelashes and dropping French. Basically being me." He said sipping from his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:10 pm

"I do that when I'm single and don't owe anybody anything," she replied, stirring her straw around her drink and not looking at him. "I don't get drunk and throw myself at the first person who'll do it with me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:12 pm

"Um you do remember what happened the last time that happened. We ended up married. But just so you know. I'm more aware, I wouldn't do it to you again, I care about you too much and trust me I feel like crap for ever letting that happen. But I feel like you never gave us a chance, I made one mistake and you were ready to write me off forever." Jake said now not really looking at her but poking his fries.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Evelyn let go of her straw, not really feeling like eating. "Oh, gee, let's see, I overreact when people cheat. Considering my family history, and your own with cheaters, that's a shock," she said, and didn't bother to hide her anger as she stuffed her burger back into its box.

Her eyes fell on Jake's fingers, which were flying over the keypad of hsi BB. She opted not to say anything about that.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Jake was trying to ignore Seth's remarks, but found himself texting him anyway! He didn't want Evelyn thinking he wasn't serious so he silenced his phone and put it down on the table wrapping up his food.

"Listen I understand that, and I'm sorry! I never meant to do that to you. But I want you to know I'm nothing like your dad, and I can control myself. I'm not an animal. I mean all I've wanted to do is prove to you that I can be a good guy to you, and its like I sit here and pour my heart out and get nothing in return is all and it frustrates me." Jake said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum