New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan - Page 16 Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:05 am

James made a bee line to the place Alexis pointed out, remembering that he couldn't take Frankie inside, he tied his leash to another phone pole,

"Okay boy, I promise this time I won't take this long." James turned to face Alexis, "Come on lets go, hopefully they don't take too long to make a pizza, we'll just order and eat outside I feel bad if we leave the dog out here.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:06 am

"And keep an eye out for him because I don't want someone stealing the poor guy." Alexis said and rushed into the pizza place with him, her stomach growling even more at the smell.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:20 pm

James nodded approaching the counter, he ordered a large cheese pizza, after telling him the total he handed the guy over a twenty, and taking back the change.

He looked at Alexis, "The guy said it will be ten minutes, thank god. I'm so hungry I'd eat the box right now." James said finding a small table near the window, he sat down glancing out the window to make sure Frankie was still at the post the tied him at.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:23 pm

"..I almost agree with that." Alexis nodded some, sitting down in the chair across from James and glanced out at Frankie before messing with her phone and staring at facebook. She crinkled her nose and put the phone down. "...James, can I ask you something without sounding um. narcissistic?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 pm

"Alexis did you forget who you are talking to? I invented the word "narcissistic." James said boisterously, "But sure ask me anything."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:27 pm

"Uhm..." Alexis paused, biting at her bottom lip a little as she thought over what she was going to say, watching Frankie out the window as he wagged his tail, his butt wriggling along with it when people passed by and gave him a glance. "Is my... personality that unlikable?"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:43 pm

James thought about this for a moment, he honestly didn't know her all too well back in high school. He had only talked to her a couple of times because he remembered she had spent most of her time with Joel since they were dating.

Other then small talk, he didn't really talk to her that much to have an opinion of her, although now they talked for a couple of hours and she had seemed nice.

"Honestly, you and I never really talked much back in the day other than "hey what's up?" so I couldn't really say much about you, I mean I've talked to you now more so since we've been here and you're fun to be around. Trust me if I didn't think so I would have ditched you." James stated bluntly, and smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:49 pm

Alexis smiled some. "Thanks James... sorry to be all- teenage low-self-esteemish on you. It's just- no one says their honest opinion anymore, you know? They always say what hurts most and then walk away or they lie around it. So... I guess it sounds like I'm constantly fishing for compliments and everyone just thinks I'm some bitch who doesn't hurt or... I'm just gonna shut up now."She smirked weakly, and messed with her phone absent mindedly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:56 pm

James shook his head, "Don't worry about it, Alexis. I get it."

"Number 10, your order is ready!" The guy called from behind the counter ringing a bell, James got up and went to grab the pizza and opened the fridge paying for two Cokes, he walked back to their table opening the box, the aroma of the melting cheese hit his nose and his mouth began to water.

He handed Alexis a Coke, and smiled, "Dig in." He said taking a slice and taking a bite.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 pm

Alexis nodded in thanks, opening the soda before putting it down and took a slice, taking a bite from it and made a rather pleased noise quietly, it just tasting 10x's better from being so hungry.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:12 pm

James polished off his first slice, in Luke like manner, he usually was pretty good at maintaining his pig like habits when it came to eating but since he'd moved here he hadn't even really been eating all to regularly.

James found the shaker that had the pepper flakes, and doused his pizza in it, and took a bite out of second slice. His mouth burning he took a swig of Coke, "Ahh.... sorry I'm eating like a pig its just... we can't cook." He snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:16 pm

Alexis smirked, watching James as she finished her first slice soon enough. "It's okay. I grew up with enough boys to be used to it."

Including briefly Luke. She frowned briefly before grabbing another slice and took a bite, ignoring her inner self.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:19 pm

"Yeah but usually I'm far more civilized, I'm not saying I'd be eating my pizza with a fork and knife, thats what pansies do. But its like right now... I feel like I left my dignity at the door." He said going on to grab his third slice adding more pepper to the cheese.

He held out the pepper flake shaker to Alexis, "Want some? I think it makes pizza so much better."

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Alexis shrugged and took it, shaking some on it before crinkling her nose and felt her eyes water. She put it down and covered her face before sneezing quietly, twice.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:31 pm

James snickered quietly, at Alexis and handed her some napkins, "Here, yeah its got a kick but its damn good." James said devouring his pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:54 pm

Alexis took the napkin and sneezed into it again before laughing a little. "Damnit..."She mumbled and waited till she felt like she wasn't going to sneeze again before chucking the napkin into a near by trash can before going back to eating.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:01 am

James chuckled at Alexis, "Bless you." He said.

After finishing five slices, he let out a breath patting his stomach, "Well I'm beached...I could seriously go home and hibernate now."

James yawned.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:12 am

Alexis chuckled some, watching him. "Looks like it. You can go ahead and go back if you want." Alexis shrugged, leaning back as she full herself.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

"I'll leave, do you want me to take you back at least? Its dark and yeah." James' voice trailed off, knowing Alexis would get the idea.

[[The Spanish Bastard and The Siren from Sevilla]]

Jake realized he forgot to add "fake" to the "girlfriend" part of the sentence, but it seemed like Evelyn hadn't been listening so he decided to keep that to himself, as long as she knew that he wasn't taking her to Broadway that didn't matter.

Jake focused his attention to the bike rack where Frankie, if that was him. Although he didn't seem to know that many people in New York with Rottweilers.

"Oh yeah, I think it is Frankie, and we're not walking in circles there's a ton of pizza places on this block, Liv's apartment is further down, but do you wanna see if that's the dog?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Evelyn nodded and glanced around before heading over to the dog.

Frankie's barking indicated he recognized them. He licked her hand happily when she approached and Evelyn leaned down and ruffled the short hair on his head. "Hey boy, what're you doing out here? Why the hell would..."

She trailed off, standing up to look at Jake with wide eyes. She indicated her head at the pizza place. "One or both of them are in there...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Alexis tensed a little, not having thought about that. "Uh, yes, please."She said quicklly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"I don't blame them, they have real good pizza here." He informed her and then caught on realizing she meant that Alexis or James were probably here explaining Frankie's presence, "Ohhhh.... right, do you want to go then?" He said reaching over to pat Frankie on the head in greeting.

"Sure, just give me a sec and we can leave." James got up taking their box, and throwing it out in the trash, but before doing so there had been a slice neither of them had touched and he wrapped it in a napkin and decided to give it to Frankie.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Alexis got up and headed over for the door, pulling her bag up over her shoulder.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Evelyn frowned, wondering what the hell either of them had been doing with Frankie in the first place.

The devil inside her sprung to life. She threw Jake a calculating smile "Why don't we help 'em out? Take Frankie back home to Connor?" She rolled up the sleeves of his coat as she said this because Jake was a freaking giraffe and his coat came down to mid-thigh. Even the shoulders were huge and she felt like a kid playing dress-up.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:45 pm

Jake smiled mischeviously, "Of course, we'll be doing our deed as good citizens. I'm sure Connor is worried sick about his dog." Jake thought about their plan, and was sure they could out run them but then he remembered one other minor detail, they had to get Nova's from Olivia's their one major task which was what they had planned to do for the entire day.

He thought quickly and it hit him, "We have to get Nova too, cause if I go back to the dorms I'm not coming back out, so we'll actually take off down the street cause its where her apartment is, and I know a shortcut back to campus, that way we'll really lose them." Jake smiled untying Frankie from the bike rack.

James came towards Alexis by the door, and he looked down at her, "Come on let's go." He opened the door and saw two people standing near the bike rack where they had tied Frankie, he recognized instantly the bronze hair and saw the tall boy next to her holding the leash.

"Hey!" James shouted.

"Run, Red!" Jake shouted to her taking off down the street, with Frankie running beside him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 25 ... 34  Next