New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Chelsea Piers - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Chelsea Piers - Page 6 Empty Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 am

Lola's eyes widened as she looked from Carrie to Ashlee. "Whattt?! Oh no.. he wasn't!"

Ashlee who had been minding her own business over heard Carrie mention her name, "What did I do?" She asked curiously.

"You were with my mannn?" Lola asked.

Ashlee raised an eyebrow. "Umm what?" She was confused, but then it clicked in her head. Lola was talking about Ashton. How in the hell did she know about that, but then she saw Carrie sitting near her all drunk and figured she probably blabbed. "Don't worry Lola, he likes you not me."

"Gooodd!" Lola z snapped. "Because I like you, and I like him...and I don't wanna beat you up. You're pretty."

Ashlee laughed shaking her head she looked up at Luke who was playing beer bong. Antonio was pretty much hanging onto Seth, since he was pretty wasted by now.

"Geez Luke, unfair advantage. Your opponents are dying, and so is your partner." Ashlee said getting up to watch the game closely.

James looked at Jake, and stifled the smirk working its way onto his face. Of course, this worked out pretty well at least for now. She'd wonder just what made him sneak over here to snoop.

Jacob straightened and looked at Evelyn. Unlike James, he didn't lie so he was going to tell her the truth. "After you and James finished dancing, I wanted to come after you and tell you that I wanted to be with you. That I like you. But I saw James talking to you, and I wanted to know what he was going to say. So I hid behind the bar to listen, and after you walked off I came out and argued with him. I know you want neither of us after all of this has happened. I understand, and I'm willing to move on and let you go. Because its unfair, and I know what I did was wrong to sit and eavesdrop. But I at least wanted to tell you the truth about what James had done." Jake finished speaking, and glanced away from Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:22 am

Evelyn gaped at Jake. "Y-you were eavesdropping on me?!" she exclaimed. She glowered at him, starting to feel a little lightheaded after soo many drinks. The coke was helping but her wine was still making her feel oddly airheaded.

"You - you are - ugh!" What was she saying? She shook her head and then narrowed her eyes at Jake. "Oh, so James pointing out that you might not be Model Boyfriend material is worse than you stealing Nova?"

Luke grinned at Ashlee's comment, dunking another ball in as he turned to look over at Ashton. "You up to playing, Ashton?" he called, returning his gaze to the game lazily.

Ashton grumbled incoherently under his breath. "I have aheadache...." he murmured into his arms.

"Go lie down?" Carrie suggested fairly reasonably considering she was drunk. "There's like, empty rooms. Seth'll kick people out."

Ashton nodded and sat up, rubbing his black eye from the pole dancing accident. "Right, yeah, I should." He attempted to stand and swayed so he sat down hastily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:31 am

"I uh... wait!? Why are you bringing Nova into this! He's not even here and you got him back! I mean I know I'm not a good boy friend but you stole him back and blinded me with smelly perfume!" Jake argued back with Evelyn, why were they arguing about Nova?!

Ashlee giggled at Ashton. "Um Luke why don't you help him find a room, since you know I'm too dainty." She smirked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:35 am

"Because!" Evelyn snapped with self-righteous anger, narrowing her eyes up at the tall Spaniard, "You were manhandling me, you vagabond heathen!"

"I'm good," Ashton slurred, using the table to get up and almost toppling sideways into Lola's lap. "Whoa - uh...all good." He straightened and turned to look at a mirrored panel beside him. "Where's the door - oh my God! Tony! Your EYE!"

This paused the beer pong game momentarily while everybody tried to figure out what was wrong with Tony's perfectly fine eyes.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 am

"ITS CAUSE YOU BLINDED ME YOU CREAM PUFF!" Jacob yelled back, getting annoyed!

James couldn't stand this! "Why the hell are you both arguing about stuff that's already happened?!" James snapped! Seriously did they do this all the time?!

Ashlee looked at Ashton and started snickering. "Ashton you're looking in the mirror. Tony has white hair."

Antonio who had been slumping down on the table woke up at this and gasped. "I do?!!" He went to the mirrored panel and smacked his face against it. "OH MAH GAWDDD!! I'M A GRANDPA!"

Lola gasped, staring up at the twins with wide eyes. "Oh noooo...." She slurred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:46 am

"DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE A NEANDERTHAL - WAIT, THAT'S WHAT A CAVEMAN WOULD TALK LIKE!" Evelyn yelled at Jake, reaching over and shoving his chest with a finger. "So GO AHEAD! Act like your ape ancestors!" she snapped, glowering up at him, un-intimidated.

People around the room began to look at them, some clearly agreeing with James.

Ashton stared at the mirror Antonio and reached out, poking his twin in the eye. Looking in the mirror, he cried, "Tony! Oh my God! I can feel you! Get outta there!"

Seth lifted his head off the table and watched sleepily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 am

"I AM NOT A CAT MAN!" Jacob retorted, flailing a bit and then he responded to biting Evelyn's finger when she shoved him.

"Are they serious?" James said to some random person.

"MAH PRETTY EYE!! SCREW YOU BROWNIE!" Antonio whined reaching over and pulling his brothers hair.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:59 am

Ashton yelped and nudged Antonio sideways out of the mriror view. "Evil twin gone!" he informed his reflection. "Tony, your hair's brown!"

Carrie had a hand over her mouth to muffle giggles. "Yes, he is a catch!" she said.

Evelyn squeaked and drew back, aggravated and massaging her finger. "You - you're such a girl!" she informed Jake. Half the boys in the room went, "Ooh!".

"No," Evelyn said, a spurt of bravery making her forget Jake was double her weight. "You're not a girl, that would be an insult to girls - you're Christian Bale in drag!" She turned around, somehow smacking Jake in the face with her hair, and stalked to the doorway.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:13 am

"Nooo mah hair is BEIGE BITCH!" Antonio declared patting his head.

Jacob's eyes watched Evelyn's legs, as she walked off. Jacob couldn't really stop these next words from flying off. "God, I would do anything to get that skirt off of you!" Jacob said loudly to Evelyn's back, he realized that he had said that out loud but it didn't matter it was the truth.

James' eyes widened at this. He knew the guy was horny, but geez!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:23 am

Jake's loud comment rendered many people speechless and the noise level dimmed. Evelyn froze, eyes going wide as her cheeks flushed bright pink in embarrassment.

She inhaled sharply, couldn't really think of anything to say and blushed harder when a few boys wolf-whistled in obvious agreement with Jake.

Oh my freaking - !

She threw Jake a horrified glance, not fully turning as she walked slightly sideways backwards to the doorway to get away from him.

And then her snide side kicked in. Evelyn smirked, dizzy now with a rush of wine-doused carelessness as she turned and spared Jake a devilish, albeit flirty smile, a corner of her lips turning up. "In my country, "anything" will get you nothing more than a rear view! Nice try though!" She punctuated this smug comment by blowing him a kiss as she turned and sashayed purposefully out into the hallway, hair swinging like a curtain behind her.

Seth ended the hair debate by tossing random cherries off his second dessert at Antonio. "With giant lice!" Ashton snickered.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 am

"NOOO!!" Antonio hollered, smacking the cherry into his white hair, making himself look like a sundae.

Jacob's jaw dropped, he couldn't help how he was feeling. She was just so gorgeous. And the way she looked, that red was just drawing him closer to her, he hadn't realized he had been walking to her. Just as Jacob arrived to Evelyn, he grabbed her arm. Turning Evelyn to face him. Jacob picked Evelyn up and kissed her.

"Oh.my.god." James gasped.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:45 am

Ashton pulled out his cell phone, took a picture of his twin and then wandered around the table a bit. "Can you help me find my room?" he asked Lola confusedly.

Seth got to hsi feet, stretchin. "We are so fucking not going home tonight. C'mon, I might as well kick people out of rooms for ya guysss."

"Sweet," Dane chirped, attempting to juggle and breaking all five shotglasses in his hands on the hardwood floor below. Luke winced at the shrill crash and hastily grabbed his jacket, following Seth. Carrie grabbed Evelyn's bag and coat and followed after the blonds.

But when Seth stepped into the lounge and began making his way to the stairs across the room, he stopped in his tracks, eyes widening at the sight of Jake holding Evelyn airborne in his arms, in the midst of a rather intense kissing session in the middle of the lounge (of course, Seth hadn't expected anything less). "Uhhh...."

Carrie peered around him and spotted the showdown in the lounge. "Oh...wow." Luke fell silent spotting James and glanced at Ashlee, bewildered.

Evelyn at first really had no idea what had just happened. Except she couldn't breathe and the taste of beer and tequila was being pressed on her lips. She choked, squirming, and then realized she really didn't care because Jake was a really good kisser.

Of course, dangling airborne kind of took away from the moment. She swung her boot into his shin.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:51 am

Jacob's arms grew tired of holding her so he lowered Evelyn back down on the ground, he really didn't feel her kick because he was so taken away with just kissing Evelyn.

Ashlee had her hand over her mouth, she wasn't sure what to say or do. She looked at James too wondering just what had went down while they were all gone.

Lola and Antonio both exchanged looks with each other. Not really sure what to say or do either. Until Antonio unable to hold in his own excitement for Jacob yelled. "WHOO GO JAKE!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:02 am

Evelyn hadn't realized she was leaning against Jake's chest, hands clenching his arms, head tilted back to accommodate for his height. She was simply aware of that familiar buzzing feeling that suddenly seemed like a taut, fiery current shooting through her, down to her hands and running and humming between her fingertips and Jake's skin, holding her in place against her will.

"SEE?!" Seth exclaimed, poking Lola's head smugly. "I KNOW what I'm doing! YEEAAAH, JAAAKEYYY!" he whooped alongside Antonio as Dane whistled.

The sudden cheering jarred Evelyn; the current cracked and broke, and she snapped out of whatever stupid haze she'd been caught in. She pulled away, breaking the kiss and reality crashed in on her.

She was making out with Jake in a roomful of strangers - barely three meters from James. Evelyn's eyes grew wide, flicking up to Jake's face and then behind him to James'.

Oh no...oh my God - what did I just - why did I do that?! Okay, granted it felt good releasing some of the pent up tension that made things so strained between her and Jake but -
Evelyn went to say something, opening her mouth but only gulped, turned and tore from the room in distress. She shoved past Seth and Antonio and tore blindly up the stairs and down the hallway, not sure where she was going but she just had to get away from Jake before she totally lost it. Or he did.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:10 am

Jacob got to breathe for a moment, he took in a big breath of air. When he heard cheering, he looked and saw Antonio, Seth, and the others all standing there. He realized they had seen him and Evelyn making out right there! Its not like they had been in her room, or his. Like when they had kissed before.

Jacob watched Evelyn leave, he licked his lips. "Evelyn wait!" Jake called out to her running after her. It had felt so good to release the tension between them. Why did she always have to run?

Jake darted out into the hall and went up the stairs to one of the rooms. He had a feeling she would escape to there. Once he spotted Evelyn he grabbed her arm and turned her to face him,"Why do you always run? Why can't we just let ourselves be together, and just kiss each other because we want to? You don't feel it? The tension, its insane! And you know if Antonio or Seth or whoever had been shouting wasn't there you would have kept going!"

James watched Evelyn disappear and then Jacob run after her. He wasn't sure what he was feeling right now. He felt sort of hurt seeing them kiss like that, when he had literally just admitted to still harboring feelings for Evelyn. But there she was in Jake's arms? He looked up at Luke's and Ashlee's gaze they seemed to be asking the same thing in their eyes.

What the hell happened?

"None of you want to know." James answered, them. He suddenly felt tired, and wanted to go to bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:20 am

Evelyn had just stopped in the doorway of an open bedroom she saw, further down the hall in hopes of maybe hiding out in a private bathroom somewhere.

Unfortunately, this was thwarted by Jake finding her too quickly. She yanked her arm free and backed into the room, shaking her head as she looked around. "I...I'm not - I can't do this. I'm sick of hurting. And-and hurt people!" she stammered, feeling that lightheaded feeling wash over her as she spoke recklessly. She stumbled as her knees met something hard. The footboard of the bed. She backed up around the side of the bed to the bathroom door near the nightstand.

Ashton simply turned and climbed the stairs slowly, shoving open he nearest bedroom door and stumbling onto the empty bed facedown.

Luke watched James uncertainly. He really didn't knwo what to say, if anything. So he just nodded.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:37 am

"You're hurting me, by not being with me. By not doing what I know you want to do." Jake said approaching Evelyn.

James decided to go look for an empty room, since they weren't leaving the boat he figured he'd at least get some sleep.

Ashlee motioned for Carrie to follow her, she opened one of the doors, and saw a room with two empty twin beds.

Lola had followed after Ashton, plopping down on the bed right next to him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:44 am

Evelyn shook her head, bumping into the night table and hastily scurrying away when she knocked a bedside clock off it. The clock clattered to the floor and she jumped, unnerved. She looked up at Jake and shook her head, straightening. "I'm sick of putting James through crap. I'm not going to be a selfish bitch and...and just turn him down and skip into the fire - sunset!"

Her eyes narrowed at the Spaniard as she turned and edged around him. "And besides...when did you decide, huh? That I wasn't a tramp?" She scoffed and scurried around him toward the guestroom door.

"What about Evelyn?" Carrie asked worriedly, slurring her words as she followed Ashlee.

Luke had taken the hint and figured he'd hang around Antonio and Seth some more.

Seth was now lying on the hallway floor outside the lounge, arms spread in some weird Egyptian square shape. "Tigga! Did you hear...did you hear about the Aztecs?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:54 am

"I was upset, you're not a tramp. You're wonderful." Jake said attempting to follow Evelyn around but he felt dizzy so he sat on the bed.

Antonio nudged Seth with his foot. "Nooo?"

"Ev can handle herself." Ashlee told Carrie, she hadn't been too worried about Evelyn. She knew Evelyn wouldn't allow something stupid to happen.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:02 am

"Get out," Evelyn said tiredly, leaning back against the window and closing her stinging eyes. For some reason, she felt that familiar ache inside her all over again. "If you want a wonderful tramp to maul, go find your slutty ex."

Luke was watching Seth with interest. "What about them?" Dane turned and headed upstairs after Rafe.

"They - the-they have magic. Voooodoooooo!" Seth drawled. "They can make TOny's hair black! An-and...Nicki Minaj is their secret Bond Girl!"

Carrie and Ashlee found an empty twin bed room and Carrie gave a relieved laugh, kicking off her shoes and taking off her jewelry clumsily before flopping down on the bed.

Ashton had rolled over - and hit a human obstruction. He yelped. "MURDERER! MU - Lola?!" He blinked at her dazedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:23 pm

"Yeah its me...shhh go to bed Ashton you're drunk." Lola said turning to face him.

"I don't wanna maul you, making out is different. And I don't like Rachel." Jacob frowned, he didn't want to leave.

"Sethhhh! I wanna sleep." Antonio whined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Ashton's drunken mind was extremely confused by this. As far as he could tell, he had gone to bed...

"Okay," he said confusedly, closing his eyes as he rolled onto his back, drifting off slowly.

"Go to be - hic! - bed!" Seth ordered Antonio helpfully, before rolling over and getting up. He glanced at his watch and grinned as he bounded to his feet. "I'mma go find maself some TLC." He winked, patted down his hair and swaggered into the lounge. "BIRTHDAY BOY COMIN' THRUUUUU!"

"Screw this," Luke said, and walked up the stairs, deciding to go find a bed.

Evelyn stared at Jake for a moment and then slumped down to sit on the floor wearily, starting to feel the negative side of all that wine rise up. The world started looking kind of cloudy and blurry and she shook her head, clearing her vision as she leaned back against the wall behind her and stated tiredly, "Well, plenty of other fish in the sea, Jake. This tramp doesn't want you, remember?" It was cruel but she really didn't care right now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:40 pm

Antonio trailed behind Luke to go look for a bed too. He was tired.

"You want me, if you didn't you wouldn't kiss me back." Jake mumbled, as he sat down next to Evelyn. He felt kind of dizzy from drinking so much.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Luke had just pushed open a partially closed door to a silent room when a soft horn and rumble sounded. Now that everything up here was quiet (but the party raged on downstairs), he could feel the slight movement beneath his feet, the rumble of an engine many, many feet below.

The yacht was docking. Luke checked his watch and realized with a start it was almost 2 AM. Whatever, he was too worn out to cab all the way across Manhattan.

He walked into the room and saw an empty tiwn bed. Seth's friend Dane was asleep in the other bed across the room. Luke pulled off his shoes and crashed instantly.

Evelyn lifted her head, watching Jake as he moved toward her and sat down. She bit her lip, jostling slightly as the floor vibrated and a distant impact announced the yacht docking at the pier. She closed her eyes, drawing her knees up to her chest tightly seeing as she was wearing a skirt that was flopping back unhelpfully. She wrapped her arms around her legs and buried her face in her bare knees. "I'm a shitty choice. And a-a tramp. That's wh-what you said," she murmured, voice muffled. Her eyes stung and tears welled up despite her effort to hold them off. Her knees tickled as drops of salty water trickled onto them. "I...I g-gave you e-every...-everything." She lifted a hand to wipe her eyes, keeping he face buried in her knees. "Granted I was drunk wh-when I did. But it doesn't make it hurt any less when you say things like that. I wish I'd never gone to Vegas."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:03 pm

Jacob exhaled slowly, he looked at Evelyn. He felt terrible what he had said and he knew he was upset when he had said them. "I was upset, I never meant those things I said. You hurt me too and made me sound like an animal. Given the fact that you weren't far off. I cannot say I'm sorry enough because I know I hurt you. But you're not a worthless tramp. Ant guy would kill to be with you. And I'm just stupid."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum