New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 26 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:41 am

Lola shrugged looking at Seth and back at the passed out Jacob. "I dunno, I feel bad to wake him up though." She whispered.

She didn't want to leave him there alone, but she looked to Seth. "Should we just wait until Evelyn comes back?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:46 am

Seth hesitated and then walked across the room, grabbing Evleyn's desk chair. He placed it under the shiny seal on the ceiling and then grabbed a tissue off the box on her desk. Instead of answering Lola, he went to wet it in the bathroom.

Coming back, he climbed on the chair and began wiping off the glittery pentagramic design. "I...don't think she's coming back anytime soon, Lola. Do you have somewhere to be?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:01 am

"I have to go to work soon." Lola told Seth, But they couldn't leave him alone here without Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:08 am

"I think he'll keep sleeping. I can keep an eye on him, but I'm revising for an exam I got next week," Seth said with a shrug, scrubbing away. His other arm was starting to ache again though, so he gave up but half the seal was gone. "Aw, crap. Um...for now, all we can do is let him sleep." He got down off the chair and shifted it to its original spot, going over to the door. "Evelyn can't stay out forever, right? Let's go. I'll check in on him in an hour. I feel weird being in her room anyways."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:15 am

"Okay, um I'll text her let her know he fell asleep." Lola said, she walked past Seth exiting Evelyn's suite quietly, so not to wake Jacob, and headed towards the elevators.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:25 am

Seth closed the suite door behind him silently and made his way back to his suite, visibly shaken. He had maintained a cool front around the girls but the whole fucking day was just messing with his head.

Before he realized it, he'd gone to his dorm room, dropped on his bed and fallen asleep, ignoring the throbbing in his broken arm.

Evelyn had gone up to Carrie's suite, but changed her mind halfway and just ducked into a common room that happened to be deserted and checked her bandaged arm. SHe'd gone to teh doctor's becasue the thing wouldn't stop leaking blood, and he'd told her Jake's stupid knife had nicked an artery. She'd had to get some severe stitchign done and now her arm throbbed madly every time she moved it.

She still didn't feel anything beyond the pain in her arm though. She got up and walked back downstairs after about an hour, ignoring her buzzing phone, thinking that Seth and Lola would have taken care of Jake by now and she could just go back to her old life sans the Spaniard.

Only when she got home, it was to see an anxious Nova yipping madly in the living room. Luke was seated on the couch and he passed Evelyn the leash with a grin.

"He's been wired," he commented, and then left. Evleyn looked down at the beagle, who suddenly yanked her toward her dorm room door, which Seth had closed.

Evelyn fiddled with her dorm keycard and unlocked her door - and froze in her tracks.

Why was Jake still here? Why was he asleep on her damn bed?

Her stomach seemed to over-flood with nausea. She pressed her lips into a thin line and turned away hastily, shushing a happy Nova, who seemed eager to tackle the sleeping Spaniard.

Evelyn threw Jake an apprehensive look, and then took in the half-cleaned demon seal on her ceiling. Who had done that?

Was Jake...safe?

She swallowed and still holding Nova, walked forward, reaching out a shaking hand to brush aside Jake's hair because she couldn't see anything on his throat. But then she couldn't remember where on his throat she'd burned him anyways.

There was no mark on his forehead. Evelyn sucked in her breath, uncertainty brewing inside her, and Nova yipped happily in her arms as she slowly withdrew her hand from Jake's face.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Jacob could hear the sounds of Nova barking, and a faint touch on his forehead. He pulled his eyes open and saw Evelyn's hand withdrawing away from him. He forced himself to sit up and looked up at Evelyn, he couldn't really read her expression but he knew that she wouldn't want to be near him anymore.

Not after that, after he nearly killed her. And raped... He couldn't even think it or say it. It just caused an ache inside of him. "I'm sorry, I'll go." Was all Jake had said, getting up and walking slowly past her. Jake stopped in her doorway to take a deep breath, he leaned against the wood feeling himself slump. But he forced himself up flinching as he went towards the exit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:13 pm

Evelyn had backed up the instant she realized Jake was awake. She backed up so much she nearly tripped over the balled-up rug beneath her feet.

She watched expressionlessly as Jake walked out of her room, watched his momentary slump against the doorframe, and watched his back disappear down the hallway toward the front door.

And she didn't say a thing. She couldn't have if she'd wanted to. Her mouth and throat were painfully dry. Nova, though, had no such problem.

He bounded after the Spaniard, pulling free of Evleyn's slack grip, and grabbed Jake's jeans leg in his teeth. Unlike before, though, he wasn't attacking, but simply trying to get Jake to pay attention, and it was evident in the beagle's behaviour that he really didn't recall having viciously attacked Jake just a couple weeks ago.

Evelyn thought about stopping the pup but she still couldn't really make herself speak, so she simply turned away and sat down on her bed, legs collapsing beneath her as that cold blankness in her chest grew. She rested her face in her hands, listening to Nova's barking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

Jacob felt Nova tugging at his leg, he looked down at the excitable dog and lowered himself down to Nova's level petting his soft head gently. "I'm sorry." He spoke quietly to the dog. "You know never in a million years would I hurt you, and even though it hurts like hell, thanks for biting me." Jake kissed Nova's head, he didn't expect Evelyn to have said anything at all to him.

He knew he didn't deserve it. "Go back to Evelyn okay? She needs you." Jacob told Nova, and he watched the dog turn around and trot back into Evelyn's room and he opened the door walking out of her suite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:12 pm

[[FF'd to couple days prior to Twins' and Rafe's birthdays - April 9th.]]

Almost two weeks had passed since the demon incident, surprisingly uneventfully. It helped that Evelyn was now pretending Jake didn't exist. The only time she had run into him in the halls, she had ducked her head down, but then lifted her chin up and walked on composedly like he wasn't passing her.

It was a complete opposite to Jake's head-down reaction. Seth had thought about pointing out how gay a move that had been but he figured he'd let Jake brood.

It was Saturday afternoon and the boys were sitting around their living room, Seth and Antonio on the PS3, while Lucifer glared at Jake across the room. Ashton had his headphones in, and was revising at the dining table for an upcoming exam.

"So, did you guys decide what you wanna do? Are we going out tonight for an early birthday party?" Seth asked Antonio, focusing on his gasping COD soldier.

Ashton, meanwhile, had picked up his phone at that exact moment to text Lola. Hey, u doin anything tonight? Study break needed ASAP! D: Also, watching Luce stalk Jake isnt much fun. :/

Evelyn hadn't breathed a word of the whole demon encounter to Ashlee or Luke. Or to James. Not just because it sounded crazy but explaining it, proving to them it was real, might mean disclosing what Jake had done under its influence.

She didn't want to think about that. Or him. Of course, FB defriending was a mandatory this time. She didn't want to know anything about his whereabouts, what he was up to, nothing.

She and Ashlee were hanging out in her living room, with Luke and James for what seemed like the first time in months. Having her own suite meant way more privacy. Luke was talking to James about some basketball game. Evelyn, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reflecting off Nova's reflective collar, was texting Carrie and talking to Ashlee.

To distract herself, she was focusing on the field again. "So, guess what?" she said absently to Ashlee, fingers flying over her touchscreen. "Carrie says there are apparently a whole bunch of cute transfer students from Sweden in our lounge. I'm guessing they're probably older because I don't recall any such thing existing here."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Ashlee had been flicking the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bracelets on her wrist at Luke when she heard Evelyn mention something about Swedish boys. "I dunno about that Ev, I mean I feel like I can wing it with other dudes. Swedish is hard! Hey do you have an Ikea catalog maybe I can pick up some phrases!"

James laughed hearing Ashlee say this, although he wasn't too shocked that Evelyn was gonna go down there and flirt with the guys. But anything was better than her and Jake hanging around he guessed.

Lola had been doing her homework too, when she heard her phone buzz. She picked it up and smiled. I need one too. Dying here from homework overload D: . And I guess a cat stalking Jake does lose its appeal after awhile. But no I need a distraction. What would you like to do?

Antonio shrugged over at Seth, it was only their nineteenth birthday. Nothing too big, so they really didn't have to go out or something. "I mean its not like its a special birthday. I'm fine doing anything, dinner, bowling whatever."

Jacob hadn't really been listening to their conversation, he had kind of been in his own world for awhile since the whole thing happened a few weeks ago. He had been replaying the moment he had seen Evelyn in the hallway and ducked his head down, maybe he should have just kept looking on?

But it was evident that she didn't want to talk or see him. He didn't blame her after that situation, he had been on his Facebook and noticed that Evelyn had gone through and removed him again from her friend's list. It was for the best, it was better he didn't know what she was up to.

Although having Carrie added on his Facebook and along with Ashlee would prove it to be difficult since Carrie's most recent status had talked about a bunch of foreign exchange students (Swedish) being here. And she seemed stoked about it.

Oh well she deserved to be happy, even if it was with some fruity Swedish guy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 pm

"Ash, I'm sure they do know speakable English," Evelyn said with a laugh. She looked over and grinned at James. "How about it, James? Wanna practice batting for the other team?"

Luke, who had been swigging a pop, choked and coughed before trying to muffle his laughter. "I hear they're just James' type, pretty-boys."

Seth frowned and tried thinking of something to do tonight. He looked to Jake, who was seated on the floor nearby, gazing down at his BB with his typical stormy-brooding expression.

"Yo, Romeo?" Seth hailed him, snapping his fingers under Jake's nose. "Whatcha fuming over?"

Ashton glanced up from his laptop, shooting Jake a somewhat sympathetic look. "Girls can be such whores," he commented offhandedly. He replied back to Lola. Hm, how about snack and then we can figure something out. No preference. Also Jake looks dwn for last 2 wks. Not 2 friendly either. Does bip. increase ovrtime or what?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:56 pm

Jacob lifted his head. "Huh? Nothing." He said locking his phone and sliding it into his pocket. He looked up at Ashton and nodded at his comment. He knew he was trying to help but whatever.

Ummm idk, I've never really looked too much into it. I'm sure he's gonna be okay though. But sure we can get together. What time is good for you? Lola had been gnawing on her lip, no one besides her, Evelyn and Seth knew about Jake's possession even the twins were oblivious to it.

But she also knew that Evelyn was avoiding Jake, Jacob had told her one night how she had removed him from her friends list and they were both just ignoring each other. She knew that upset the Spaniard, but maybe it was for the best.

"Really Ev, you wanna go downstairs and flirt with a bunch of Seth clones? I'm shocked." Ashlee snorted, grabbing her bracelets and putting them back on around her wrist.

James flicked Evelyn off. "Ha ha. Very funny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:04 am

"So?" Seth returned to topic fairly quickly. "What do we do? C'mon, it's almost summer. Wanna go ice skating? Ooh, or we should go to Vudu at least!"

"We can always just hang out at Central Park. I hear you get weird-ass people this late at night," Ashton suggested, and then paused, wondering how he was going to schedule these things.

"Yeah, I haven't been in a while! Central Park party!" Seth exclaimed, dropping hsi controller and shaking Antonio excitedly.

Evelyn felt an inexplicable flash of aggravation at Ashlee's words. "Then you've never met a Swedish guy before," she said somewhat curtly with a frown. She returned to texting Carrie.

Luke snickered at her short temper, kind of forgetting she had one since she'd been fairly mellow since she'd come to New York. But he kind of wondered why Evelyn's short fuse was being tickled by some harmless comment. It wasn't like she was ever starved for male attention.

"So did you guys figure out what to do for housing next year?" he interjected. I submitted my housing thing wiht a no. I'm gonna have ot find a place to stay for a bit to locate off campus housing for next year. So I'm gonna stay here a bit after school ends just so I can settle a lease with someone."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:11 am

"A Central Park party?!" Antonio asked, wondering just how that would even work. But then again they knew Seth, so anything was possible. "How would that even happen?" He still had to ask.

"Oh god anything that gets me out of that apartment with she-beast. Actually I was hoping to look to something closer to campus, and Ev would you wanna get a place together?" Ashlee asked her, she really did want to room with her. "Besides you'd need to live off campus, you can't hide Nova in here forever."

James looked at Luke. "Well you know I'll stay here too we had an apartment before, wouldn't mind doing it again unless... " James wasn't sure if he should suggest this or not. He knew how him and Evelyn's whole relationship was weird and what not. But he figured he'd try it." Unless, you guys would I don't know wanna find like a house or something and all four of us live together?" He suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:19 am

"Just...you know," Seth said vaguely, returning to the game. "We grab a few beers and head out, just us guys. Central Park is like oen of my favourite spots to just hang out in."

Ashton froze in disbelief, taking out his earphones. "That sounds...shockingly legal," he said, looking uncertainly at Jake. Seth just smirked.

Ashton sighed, uncertain what to reply to Lola. If the guys were planning to go out that night, he'd make his and Lola's get-together earlier.

Evelyn blanched at James' suggestion. Before she could say anything, though, Luke spoke up.

"That might be a problem. Most places have like six to eight bedrooms. It won't really be private unless we get people we know to fill those in. Maybe mutual friends? Carrie?" he suggested to a queasy Evelyn.

"Carrie wants to dorm," Evelyn said slowly, frowning at her phone. "Um...Ashton and Tony would probably love to though...but I don't know. Seth and Tony are close and..." She trailed off and for a millisecond, a flash of pained grief passed over her stoic expression.

Luke wondered what she had stopped herself from saying. And then it hit him. Of course. Evleyn didn't want Jake along.

"I don't get you," he said bluntly, annoyed at her. "You were making out with him - with Jake, at Downtime! I saw you. So I don't understand why you guys are suddenly doing this stupid avoidance thing again. Seriously, Ev."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:33 am

"Sounds cool, but would we go tonight?" Antonio asked. For once something sounded sane coming out of Seth's mouth.

Ashlee flinched at Luke's tone, and was gonna say something. But James cut her off.

"It doesn't matter, he's a prick anyway. They were probably both drunk, it didn't matter if you both got along. I wouldn't want him living with us either." James said angrily. As far as James was concerned, Jacob had no more second chances of trying to be his friend.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:48 am

"Yeah, it's Saturday, bro," Seth reminded him happily. "How about nine tonight? Jakey, earth to Romeo, you in?" he added cheekily, noting Jake's eerie silence.

Ashton texted Lola now. Wanna meet for couple hrs, maybe round 6? Goin out w/guys tonight.

Luke had kind of expected Evelyn to agree with James, because frankly, Jake had always been giving off a jerk vibe. It just varied occasionally between mega-jerk and jerk. "I know, I'd probably end up poisoning him before a week was up," he commented. "Seth too, actually."

Evelyn didn't say anything in agreement though. She lifted her head at James' words and swallowed. "Jake's not - " She broke off abruptly and bit her lip.

She felt nauseas again, familiar repulsed shudders passing through her at the incidents of the past few weeks. But it hadn't been Jake. He'd been fairly innocent and it tore her up inside having to listen to all her friends bitch about how much of an asshole he was.

"Yes, he is," Luke said bluntly. "Why else are you avoiding him like the plague?"

Evelyn really had nothing she could tell him so she simply sighed and looked back down at her phone. "So, um, no Seth and...and Jake."

"We can ask the twins," Luke suggested.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:58 am

"I dunno if the twins will wanna room without either of them. Those are their best friends, but it won't hurt to ask." Ashlee said, deciding not to further escalate the Jacob bashing.

"Fine by me." James said, as long as Jake wasn't living with him.

Sounds good to me. I'll see you then.Smile Lola replied.

Jacob wasn't sure if he wanted to party or do anything for that matter, but it was for the twins birthday, he didn't want to miss out because of his bad mood. But he didn't want to be a buzz kill either. "Yeah, sure." Jake mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:04 am

Seht paused the game and turned to look at Jake. he put down his control and reaching ovr, punched Jake's shoulder hard with his good arm. "For fuck's sake!"

Ashton looked up as he replied. Meet me in lobby at 6. Very Happy

Oh no. He somehow doubted punching a broody, annoyed Jake was Seth's smartest idea.

Evelyn looked up, wondering if she should voice her discomfort. Somehow, she wasn't entirely comfortable with living with James 24/7. "Um, I'm not sure where I want to live yet," she said bluntly, deciding not to let it stall. "Because, um, some girl I know mentioned a lot of rooms for rent open at a lot of places that are often like girls-only, so I'm considering those."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:09 am

"Really? I heard those girls can be real bitches." Ashlee stated, remember seeing some of those girls or sorority girls on campus acted like they were above everyone. "No offense but with your temper, I can see you breaking a few girls nails." Ashlee snorted.

"What the hell man?!" Jake looked up at Seth, what was his problem all of dudden!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:16 am

"It'd be fun," Evelyn said with a shrug. "Not a sorority. I'd probably kill someone with a hairdryer before I did their dumb pledges. But I mean, just living in one of those houses. It's a college experience. I don't want to be doing the same thing, plus, I'm far more likely to kill James first," she added nonchalantly, ruffling Nova's head.

"You might not be allowed a dog in those houses though," Luke noted.

Evelyn shrugged, face still somewhat stubborn. "I'd find a house that did accept him. He's not going to some kennel," she said simply.

"Fair enough," Luke said. "You, Ash? Doming or...?"

"Can you quit being a girl?" Seth asked him shortly, already having had his quota of patience for Jake filled. "We get it, you hit a few people you shouldn't have, big deal, dude."

Ashton looked up, puzzled. What was Seth on about?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:26 am

"I don't care as long as I don't have my current roommate, I'd be willing to live in a box." Ashlee stated.

Jake grit his teeth, standing up so he was looking down at Seth. This wasn't some freaking fight he got into with some guys. He was possessed, and he had done
things that none of them even knew about.

"It was more than that and you know it! So sorry if I'm not in the mood to party!" Jake yelled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:32 am

"Are you kidding?" Luke muttered. "Your roommate would probably follow you if you shared a place with James."

Evelyn almost smiled at this.

Ashton shot Seth a wide-eyed glance. "The fuck...?"

Seth groaned and stood up too, stretching lazily. "Okay, so the fire incident was bad but c'mon, it's not the first fire you've started. And...and the random fist-swinging, c'mon, Jake, are you really going to hold onto that forever?" Sure it was awful that Jake had broken people's arms and even hit a girl or two, but it wasn't something that should make him act like someone had been stabbed by him.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:39 am

"James you think I can borrow your cologne and spray a trail and maybe she'll follow it off the Brooklyn bridge?" Ashlee asked, with a sly smirk.

James just laughed at that statement. "Sure Ash."

Jake just didn't know what to say or do anymore. This wasn't something he'd get over in just a few weeks. So what? He just pretend that everything was fine? And just be his old self?

He wasn't even sure who that was anymore. But if it got Seth to shut up then he would. "Whatever."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next