New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Manhattan

2 posters

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

Streets of Manhattan - Page 33 Empty Re: Streets of Manhattan

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 2:15 pm

"Bitch!" Seth swore, taking a sharp right, nearly sending a small sedan flying off the road as the GTR picked up pace. This was a racer, the Mustang was not. Seth smirked and accelerated, leaping the curb and dodging a fire hydrant before he pulled ahead of Jake again, leaving tire marks in the road. "Yeeeahhhh baby, watch this racer go!" He glanced at Antonio. "Oh, yeah, make sure you have both seat belts on. They're there for a reason."

Saying this, he took a screeching turn, taillspinning madly around a corner toward Greenwich.

Evelyn, like Antonio, was silent. She had her eyes closed, scrunched up, lips pressed together to hold back a yelp of fear and her nails dug into the doorhandle beside her. She exhaled slowly, feeling her heart hammer in panic.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 2:23 pm

"Shit!" Jake cursed watching as Seth blew by him, he knew he couldn't copy Seth's turn because then his car would most likely turn over onto its side so he tried to slow it down as the turn came up but had already been going too fast so he just turned the wheel sharply and prayed that they'd make the turn without flipping.

Jake's breaks screeched loudly as other cars honked when it veered far too away from the corner. But Jake spun his wheel straight trying to straighten up his car, as it tipped slightly and fell back down hard onto the street and Jake accelerated it on towards Greenwich.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Evelyn was murmuring a prayer underneath her breath. "If I survive, I'll donate to charity, every day, for the rest of my life," she vowed quietly, voice shaking. "I will also make sure you never walk again."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 2:44 pm

"HEY! I heard that, don't you wish me paralyzed you're still in this car you know!" Jake said speeding down Greenwich.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 2:50 pm

Evelyn watched Seth turn ahead, climbing the curb as he drove. "Wh-why don't you guys do all this on a racetrack and not when you have passengers?!" she demanded,
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 pm

"Entertaining the audience is what racing is about." Jake said as his wheels went up on the curb, which he then steered hastily back onto the street.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 4:01 pm

No it isn't!" Evelyn exclaimed. "People are terrified of you! Race o a damn track made for racing! And we passed the turn to campus!" she added. "Turn around."

Seth, for some reason, seemed to have decided to skip the turn too and kept going ahead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:02 pm

"I'd rather people were afraid of me then think I was some sort of wimp." Jake said speeding along.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 4:04 pm

"If you obey driving laws, they're not going to think you're a wimp!" Evelyn exclaimed. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, typing furiously. If I die, I'm giving Ashlee Nova! You're not getting your murderous paws on my poor puppy!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:05 pm

"HE WAS MY DOG FIRST!" Jake yelled making a very dangerous sharp turn. "Why should your stupid friend get him?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Evelyn's jaw dropped in outrage. "Excuse me?!" she exclaimed, resisting the urge to slap him. He was driving and she didn't want to die. "He's not yours! You gave him to me! As in, you lost all ownership! And Ashlee's got more IQ than you so I don't get where the stupid is coming from!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 4:08 pm

"If it wasn't for me you would have never gotten Nova. Excuse me for being nice and giving you the dog! There was one stupid mistake I made." Jake grit his teeth as he moved aggressively into the left lane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 5:13 pm

Evelyn swallowed as she watched the world whiz past. She sucked in her breath. Usually she had nothing against speeding. But Jake was being reckless.

And his getting angry wouldn't help anything. Evelyn sent him a sidelong glance, bit her lip and turned away, deciding not to answer and anger him even more. She looked down at her phone.

Apparently James was already angry. She should really remember James had no idea Jake wasn't himself the last time they'd met. Of course James would think she was crazy for driving with Jake.

Evelyn hated this. How was she supposed to tell Ashlee, James and Luke that there was no harm in her hanging with Jake now? They'd think she'd lost it. She opened up a chat window with James and within minutes, her stomach sank.

James was bringing back the parts of Jake's Demon experience she didn't want to remember, all the horrible things he'd said and done - and almost done - to her when no one else had been around.

Her fingers started to shake and it became an effort to type. But with Jake sitting right there and James already angry, she couldn't exactly let it show. She closed her eyes, feeling shudders go up her body as the old nightmares flashes through her head again. Inhaling, she opened her eyes and continued typing silently.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:17 pm

Jake was driving oblivious to current speeding laws but he had half expected Evelyn to argue with him about something, as he drove he saw from the corner of his eye Evelyn closing her eyes. He figured it was because of him speeding.

Jake let out a long sigh, slowing down considerably he knew Seth was gonna notice but whatever he didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Evvelyn didn't notice the lack of deadly speed. She was now engrossed in her phone, feeling sick as her memory taunted her. She couldn't look at Jake or she was afraid she'd have a panic attack, which she could feel hovering just inches from happening.

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Seriously? I get you're mad at Jake but you have to give me a deathwish?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5:07pm
I'm not, you're just stupid for getting in a car with him or even talking to him after the things he said to you

"Happy dying"? Really?

You said he's driving like a psycho, t hat's what happens and he comment don your status while going probably a hundred miles
On a crowded street

Seth isn't exactly much better. They're both crazy and I underestimated how crazy.
And you sound really charming wishing me a happy death by the way. Thanks.

Seth is no where near as bad as Jake is.
I thought that they were both the same, but Jake is the worst.
I'm not wishing death on you, you're doing it yourself every time you hang out with him.

You know, I'd explain it to you but I have no way to make you believe me.
And I am actually just getting a ride home. Carrie and I made plans to hit the beach, Jake brought his whole posse along.
So I ended up riding back with Psycho NASCAR boy.

Right I'm sure that's it.
New York has a bunch of cabs and buses and you chose to ride home with a psycho
You act like he put a gun to your head and made you get in his car
Which knowing him it was probably what he did otherwise why would he be speeding around like an idiot

He and Seth are racing, is why. -__-
And I have ridden with him before, I didn't really expect them to start going nuts on the road.

Seth, meanwhile, had taken a right back toward campus. "We beat Romeo!" he crowed happily to Antonio, leaning over to punch his arm. "LEZ CELEBRATE!"

He honked at a pair of blond girls walking by. "HEY SEXY!" One of the girls blushed while the other glared.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:30 pm

Antonio let out a huge sigh in relief and thanked god about a million times. He looked to Seth and nodded. "Yes lets celebrate me not dying from a heart attack."

Jacob slowed even more to about the speed limit missing the turn again for campus, instead just kind of cruising. What was wrong with Evelyn? Why was she being so quiet.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 5:39 pm

Seth smirked at Antonio goodnaturedly. "Aw, c'mon, Tigga! It was fun! And we totally beat Romeo and Juliet!"

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Its Jake what do you expect?

It's Jake, I never expect anything. -__-
In other news, Ashton and Tony will be our guides in Milan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Exactly don't be surprised if he were to attack you or something

Which means squat to you but means a lot ot me and Ash
Wait, what?
He has never attacked me. -__-
Whatever "attack" means.

Evelyn was feeling really nauseas now and when Jake spoke to her, she felt her bottom lip quiver in mild hysteria. She bit down hard on it and simply forced herself to nod, eyes on her phone, and ducked her head down so her hair formed its usual curtain at the sides of her face.

Yeah just like how he almost didn't hit you last year, he might one day
Again
why you hang out with him is beyond me. And I really hope we don't go
to Spain this summer like Luke wants to cause I honestly don't wanna run
into him

We don't have to go everywhere together, and last I checked, Spain is HUGE.
We're not going to run into anyone unless it's planned.

She felt her insides ache when James responded this time. He was crazy if he thought she forgot all of that. And there was no way she was forgetting all the other things that James didn't know about and she sure as hell wasn't going to tell him what she'd told Seth in the lounge that day a while ago.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah but knowing how much of a Jake magnet you are we'll most likely run into him and I don't want to. I'm looking forward to getting out of this dorm to avoid seeing him altogether and I would think you'd wanna do the same but obviously you don't care if he pretty much calls you a slut and brags about taking your virginity in public

Believe me, I haven't forgotten that.

Then continue to hang out with him
Cause I'm sure it won't be the last time he humiliates you like that again.

I'm not after this. I'll be headed to Seattle in a week.

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Antonio nodded. "Uh huh sure, I think my stomach is still at the beach though."

Jake gnawed his lip, he knew he shouldn't have raced Seth. He knew that Evelyn hated it but there had to have been something else. Why else would she go all mute all of a sudden? As he came up the street he found a spot to turn around and head back to campus.

"Evelyn... are you mad at me?" He asked her carefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Seth, who had taken the turn Jake had skipped, was sliding into the campus parking lot now. He unclipped his seatbelts and laughed. "Give it a few months, you'll be cravin' this rush." he bounced out of his car, grabbing his beach stuff. Ashton's car was already parked a few spaces along.

[[Ashton, Lola, Carrie, Seth and Antonio to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

I'm sure you'll both keep in touch, since you're both Facebook friends again. Just don't lie you're only fooling yourself if you say you're not gonna talk to or see him again.

No, I probably will see him around campus. That's something I can't control, james.
I can't exactly tell him not to hit the quad Mondays, Tuesdays, whenever I have class.

I know that much, none of us can control that but I mean outside of school.
Outside of chances of running into each other which really no one can control
But knowing you you will try and keep someone like him in your life

I won't see him outside of schol unless it's through a mutual friend. I still hang wiht Tony, and Lola.

When all he's been is trouble

Right.
Are you and Luke all packed? When
*when's your flight?

In couple days I think I don't know have to look at my ticket again. But pretty much I'm packed and ready to leave

Evelyn was having trouble typing wihtout accidentally hitting the wrong keys. Touchscreens made it that much harder when you were inches from breaking down. She sucked in her breath, closing her eyes a moment to compose herself enough to face Jake because she felt like somethign had struck the structure holding up her insides and she was slowly internally collapsing.

"No," she managed to say nonchalantly enough, and she was glad it came out so composedly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Jacob slowed as he turned into campus parking his car a few spots away from Seth's racer, he cut off the engine and looked over at Evelyn his heart seemed to sink seeing her. "What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Evelyn had closed the chat window with James and looked up now, confused as to why the car wasn't moving. She spotted the campus ahead and blinked, looking up at Jake. "Nothing." She shoved her phone into her tote and reached for the doorhandle, lips pressed together to keep them from quivering.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:17 pm

Jake reached out placing his hand lightly on her shoulder. "Evelyn, you can talk to me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:19 pm

Evelyn flinched away, unable to help herself. She felt horrible a second later. Why had she done that? "Nothing to talk about," she said hastily, hoping he hadn't noticed. She undid her seatbelt hastily, but her fingerws were clumsy and she couldn't manage it the first few times.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 17, 2011 6:25 pm

Jacob blinked a couple of times at Evelyn's reaction towards him. He withdrew his hand looking down to undo his own seatbelt. "Okay." He said quietly figuring not to push it, he opened his door and got out of his car he waited for Evelyn to get out so he could lock his doors and they could head back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

[[Bastard and Siren to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next