New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) - Page 5 Empty Re: DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 pm

"Oh this is gonna be good," Luke muttered, as the waiter came over.

Luke picked up the piles of money James and Evelyn had left behind, added in a twenty of his own and stuffed it into the leather pocket of the billbook, passing it to Ashlee.

"I don't get her," he commented, frowning. "You'd think Evelyn would know better. She's not exactly what I picture when I think of those stupid teenage romantic-type girls, you know? Why the hell is she stuck on that kid after the shit he's done?"

Evelyn rolled her eyes, stopping herself before her tongue could lash out. She turned calmly, seeing James in the lobby of the hotel, a few meters behind her. "Not everything I do is related to Jake," she informed him irritably. "This may be hard for you to grasp, but I really don't feel like rooming with friends this year. I want to try something else, and Lola needs a roomie, so there you have it."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:01 pm

"She's still a girl Luke, and sometimes I guess no matter how hard we try to move on from our past mistakes we kind of just go back to them." Ashlee said, taking out her money and putting it with the rest of the bill.

"Its a lie and you know it. Don't use Lola as your excuse, you know that he'll be around you guys since their best friends. That would be like you living with Luke and seeing me all the time." James told her, he didn't care what Evelyn had to say because it sounded like a lie.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Evelyn groaned. "Okay, you know what, fine. Keep assuming whatever you want," she said evenly. "Clearly I must be desperate if I'm going to that length for some guy." She turned and headed for the elevators.

Luke handed the bill back to the waiter and got up, stretching. "Should we go find them?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Ashlee got up slinging her bag over her shoulder. "I guess so, come on."

"You obviously are, if you like him so much just become the idiots girlfriend!" James yelled at Evelyn .

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 pm

Evelyn didn't bother to reply. James had clearly gotten too much sun today. She punched the call button and was relieved to see the doors open almost instantly. She entered and hit 6, letting the doors slide closed.

Luke and Ashlee reached James in time to hear his latest remark. Luke blinked and paused a moment before asking, "Everything okay, dude?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:20 pm

James groaned looking back at Luke and Ashlee. "Yeah everything is fine." He huffed watching as Evelyn left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Luke shrugged it off. "Anyway, you know, it's not like she's a little kid. If she wants to room with Lola, that's fine." He grinned. "We still have Ashton as a potential roommate."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:14 pm

"True, I heard he's smart. He can do my homework for me." James grinned, at this new information.

Ashlee shook her head, laughing. "Good to hear that's the only reason you want him for a roomie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:58 pm

"Oh, this is gonna be fun," Luke remarked, stepping forward to hit the elevator button. "Ashton's Jake's friend, by the way," he added in an amused voice to James. "So he has as much a likelihood of bringing the whole idiot squad over to our future place as anything."

Evelyn had reached the sixth floor and now entered her suite, seeing Nova asleep under the windows. She walked over and ruffled his head, standing up to look out the large wall of windows. Pulling her phone out of her shorts pocket, she finally replied to Jake's text.

You're also a lot more annoying Very Happy In othr news, just told my friends Im rooming w/Lola nxt yr. James accusd me of doing it 'cuz Im evidently desperate enough to want ur attention. xD
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

"Oh joy." James rolled his eyes, but it was something he'd have to deal with.

Who wouldn't want a piece of this hot latin ass Wink Was Jake's response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:45 am

Luke looked over at Ashlee. "Do you have to head back?" he asked, holding the lift doors open with a hand on the button.

On that note, think I'll go check out that hotter lifeguard Carrie mentioned ;D, Evelyn replied to Jake, smirking as she walked over to her bed and flopped down on it.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:59 am

"Yeah I have to, there is still a couple things I need to pack up. But I'll come by again tomorrow to see you guys." Ashlee said to the boys. "So I'll see you guys later." She waved, turning to walk towards the exit.

Please lifeguards ain't got nuffin on me . Jake said, sort of pulling a face at that lifeguard comment before he sent her another text. You're probably nowhere near a lifeguard, you're probably eating chocolate in your room or something... in a sexy night gown Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 am

Luke waved her off and he and James headed up toward the sixth floor.

"Did you and Ev have another blowout?" Luke demanded, the instant the doors closed.

Evelyn was now lying on her back, legs crossed as a cool breeze from the AC was tickling her bare legs. Nova had waddled over to squish himself beside her, as always, overheating everything he touched.

She felt her phone buzz and looked at the text. A blush rose to her cheeks and she blinked, completely bemused at Jake's very-flirtatious reply. What was she supposed to say?!

Asshole probably sent it to make her uncomfortable on purpose.

After a long moment of poring over her screen , she groaned and looked at Nova. "Don't you think Jake's such a turd?"

Nova yipped happily.

Evelyn patted his head and turned her attention to her phone, shifting on her pillow a little. Maybe I am. Do I want to know what YOU are doing?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:51 am

"Isn't it obvious? Of course we did." James replied leaning against the elevator wall.

Jacob himself had been hanging upside down off his couch, nothing too out of the ordinary for him. His phone buzzed and he reached over grabbing it.

"Hmmm." He thought aloud before replying.

Just hanging around, letting the blood rush to my head Very Happy

Although after he sent that message part of him almost wished he had mentioned something about Evelyn's night gown and a photo...but knowing Evelyn she'd personally come to Brooklyn to punch him before she ever did anything like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:37 pm

You are a freak Very Happy Evelyn replied, stretching a little and stifling a tired yawn. Just dont die on me before you show me the city! D:

Luke shifted on his feet, silent until they reached thier floor. He headed with James down to their suite. "Seriously, though, Ev's not an idiot. If she wants to hang around crazies, then let her. When has she ever listened to - "

He paused and turned to look James in the eye - or rather, down at him. "Unless it's not just about her best interests, but yours?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:40 pm

James raised an eyebrow at Luke. "What are you yammering about?" He asked just what was Luke thinking.

Jacob had yawned,he could feel himself falling asleep on the couch as he texted Evelyn. I think I'm dYing now. he sent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Evelyn stifled a laugh at this odd reply. She could pretty much tell Jake was conking out. Have a good die. I'll talk to you later. =) Think I'm dying too.

She put her phone on her nightstand and shifted, not bothering to change out of her clothes as she ducked under her heavy comforter and closed her eyes.

"James," Luke began slowly, "Do you like her?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:58 pm

"No I don't like her, and she made it very clear that she doesn't like me either." James said firmly, although even after their whole ugly argument on Seth's yacht it would be lying if James said he said he still didn't have leftover feelings that he just couldn't seem to shake no matter how hard he tried.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:07 am

"The fact that you just informed me how clear she made it that she doesn't like you, just kind of gives you away," Luke muttered, turning and walking on ahead. "But whatever you say, James."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:30 am

[Fast Forward to June]]

After everyone had moved out of the dorms they had all been doing their own things for awhile.

Dane's rooftop party had passed, with Jake not attending since the party was kind of a far off trip for him along with the twins not showing up either. Jake had tried to visit Evelyn a couple of times before she had to leave but was called into work some days to work from open to close so by the time he got home he was usually tired.

The day in which Jacob, Evelyn and Carrie were all supposed to visit Rockefeller, Jake had gotten sick and was unable to take them so the girls went without him to the ice rink to skate and explore the sights around the area. Now Jacob's birthday was quickly approaching as was the departure time for everyone's European vacation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:11 pm

[[Evelyn, James, Ashlee and Luke to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

[[Seth, Lola and the twins to Jake's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Unused: [[Lola and the twins to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Seth to Greece (Athens), Carrie to Seattle and Jake to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5