New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) Empty DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat May 28, 2011 1:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[[Evelyn, Jake and Carrie from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"Right there," Evelyn said, pointing at the large, square porch entrance of the DoubleTree Hotel down the street. Now that she saw it up close, she was glad it was as pretty as it was, becasue she and Carrie were paying a hefty $380-a-night for their 10-day stay. Evelyn had every intention of making full use of the hotel's gym, pool and spa.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star) Empty Re: DoubleTree Hotel (4-Star)

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 1:28 am

Jake put the car in park and got out to open the trunk to help Evelyn unload her stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat May 28, 2011 1:32 am

Evelyn glanced up at the hotel as she and Carrie got out, Carrie holding Nova's leash firmly.

"Hang on, I'll see about getting a bellboy," Carrie said, heading inside. Evelyn moved over to the hood of the Mustang, wrapping her arms around herself as she leaned against the car in silence. She tipped her Donna Karans down over her eyes and turned her face up to the weak sun shimmering overhead.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:01 am

Jake had been taking Evelyn's things out of his car, he watched as she silently sat on the hood and he bit his lip.

Wondering if maybe in the car what he had said was too much. He sighed walking over to her, "Listen about what I said earlier, I'm sorry. I was out of line."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat May 28, 2011 3:14 am

She lowered her sunglasses and slowly took them off, looking up at him. She really had no idea what to say.

She shook her head. "You don't have to handle our things, They pay people to do that, remember?" she reminded him, as if he hadn't said anything.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:26 pm

Judging by Evelyn's tone, it sounded like she wanted to pretend the whole scene in the car did not happen. "Right, so then I guess I'll see you around then?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 29, 2011 1:42 am

Evelyn stowed her sunglasses in her bag, flashing him a smirk. "You wanna wait until after the bellboys get here and take my stuff out of your car before you run for it?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 am

"Nah I figure I do the thing where I drive my car like a manic speeding off into the night, and letting your luggage fly all over the place." Jake smirked back at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 29, 2011 2:12 am

Evelyn's smirk transformed to a scowl and she swung her fist out.

"Hey, help has arrived!" Carrie announced, exiting the hotel with a couple of bellboys who were carrying along a suitcase trolley.

Carrie quirked an eyebrow as Evelyn's fist sank into Jake's ribcage. "Um - "

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:13 am

Jake grunted grabbing Evelyn's fist. "After you used my car as a personal moving car, and I helped your fainted butt this his how you repay me?!" Jake couldn't help exclaiming.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 29, 2011 2:16 am

"Oh, like it really hurt you?" Evelyn demanded, eyebrow raised as she made no move whatsoever toward getting off the car's hood.

Carrie glanced at the bellboys. "Just - grab the bags and shit in the trunk," she comented and they set about doing so, piling it all in their suitcase carrier/trolley.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 2:21 am

"I could be internally bleeding for all we know." Jake said huffing slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 29, 2011 2:25 am

Evelyn stifled a grin and looked over at the back of the car as she got up off the hood. The bellboys worked pretty quickly. Nova, she saw, was seated on the pavement next to Carrie, who was on her phone, fiddling with the screen.

Evelyn glanced back at Jake and debated inside her head a moment. "Okay, so I have something to tell you," she began, and then shook her head. "Actually scratch that," she said hastily. "But um, thanks for helping out today," she amended meekly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 29, 2011 11:55 am

"Wait what did you want to tell me?" Jake asked, now curious as to what she was going to say.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun May 29, 2011 9:50 pm

"Nothing, forget it," Evelyn said not-very-smoothly, patting his arm as she moved away. The bellboys shut the trunk of the Mustang and one of them flashed a thumbs-up at Jake to indicate he was free to go as they began pushing the trolley into the hotel.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Jake look back and nodded at the guys, then back at Evelyn. "Okay I'll take your word for it. "He yawned looking down at his watch he was tired from being up all day. "Well like I said I guess I shall see you around, if you want a tour guide I'm willing to volunteer." He smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"Speaking of volunteers," Evelyn said, frowning slightly as she turned to look back at him. "You really shouldn't have beaten up whatsisface earlier. It wasn't necessary and Carrie mentioned he helped Ashton with Lola's luggage."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:53 pm

"So he's still a meatball." Jake replied somewhat childishly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Evelyn tried to think of a suitable response but for once, her brain failed her.

"Jake - " she began irritably, and then threw up her hands. "He's actually a nice guy, you know, not like his friend." She couldn't really remember what Jordan had said that had finally made Jake snap since she'd been focusing on feigning a seizure right then. "What'd he say to you?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at the frustrating Spaniard.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Jake opened his mouth to speak, but he really couldn't exactly say nothing to her. Because Jake would never just a hit a guy for no reason whatsoever.

He licked his lips and said. "Well he called me a coward." Jake lied. Hoping that in all of the commotion from earlier from the fight and her seizure. That Evelyn hadn't heard the girlfriend comment that idiot made. Although Jake had no right to get upset about it since him and Evelyn weren't even dating.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Evelyn stared at him. Her shoulders slumped. What the hell was she to say to that?

"Well, I suppose that justified possibly breaking his nose," she remarked. It was such a typical guy response, she couldn't even be annoyed over it.

She leaned forward and gave him a swift hug, pulling away quickly. "Well, I'll catch you later. Let's hit Rockefeller whenever you're free to come over here," she said.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Jake returned her hug and nodded. "Yeah of course, I'll keep you posted." Jake was so glad when he heard Evelyn say the thing about that guys broken nose, just because he really didn't want another awkward situation on his hands with her.

"Well I'll get going, see ya." Jake waved to her walking to his car and getting in.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 30, 2011 5:24 pm

Evelyn waved as she headed into the hotel, where she found Carrie tapping her watch impatiently by the elevators.

"Done your lengthy goodbye with Romeo?" Carrie asked, amusement in her voice. Evelyn felt her cheeks redden. It hadn't been "lengthy"!

"Whatever," she mumbled, stomping past Carrie into the elevator.

"Our crap's upstairs already along with Nova, and I saw Luke down the hall from us." Carrie entered the elevator and punched the 6th floor button. "Hopefully you and James intend to be nice because we're neighbours."

They headed upstairs and to room 612. Carrie mentioned that Luke and James were in room 608. Barely two meters down the hall.

Evelyn cringed at that. But she brightened considerably when she spotted the glass wall of their room, which afforded a view of the street.

She sat down on an armchair by the window and squinted out at it. There was a traffic jam at the intersection nearby and she squinted, positive she'd seen a familiar red Mustang. She pulled her phone out of her purse and flicked to Facebook, narrowing her eyes. Was the idiot FBing in a traffic jam?

Luke was busy tossing clothes out of his suitcase, nearly hitting James in the face with them in his distraction. "Duuude, have you seen my swim towel?" he asked. "It's like, blue and green. I wanna hit the pool!" he commented to James across the room.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

James was sprawled out on his bed attempting to dodge random articles of Luke's clothing. "Ummm how would I know I'm getting attacked by this years Luke Couture." James said throwing a shirt back at Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon May 30, 2011 5:57 pm

Evelyn was starting to get pretty annoyed within about ten minutes of Facebooking. She looked over at Carrie, who was perched on a suitcase she'd been about to unpack, flicking through her phone with a smirk.

As Evelyn watched, glaring, Carrie looked up and flashed her a smile, getting up to put her phone away into her jeans. "Evelyn."

Evelyn narrowed her eyes and didn't move from her seat.

"We," Carrie began excitedly, "Are going to take full advantage of the fact that Casanova is on his way home!"

"Hey," Luke said, after finally locating his swimming trunks and towel. He pulled out his buzzing phone and texted a reply and then turned to James. "You wanna hit the pool?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next