Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

Evelyn's breathing returned to normal and she rubbed her eyes. "Keep it in your pants. I'll see you tomorrow."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 11:06 pm

"No promises!" Jake called back to her as he opened her window and climbed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon May 23, 2011 11:33 pm

"I'm sure the hookers will love that," Evelyn called to him, eyes slipping closed. "Night," she murmured.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon May 23, 2011 11:45 pm

"Hookers love water balloons! Good night!" Jake called to her as he hobbled past her window to his, he opened it jumping inside and closing his window.

He changed out of his clothes and plopped down at his bed falling asleep

[FREAKING LA FIN THE END!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 12:29 am

[[Move Out Day, Saturday]]

It was roughly 11 AM when Luke dragged his suitcases and boxes out of the elevator and into the lobby. Like Evelyn, he and James had scored a hotel suite in the same hotel in Midtown Manhattan until their flight to Ash Creek.

Luke rubbed the back of his neck as he straightened up. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a familiar brunet.

"Yo," Ashton greeted him cheerfully, entering the lobby and heading for the lift.

"Where's your stuff?" Luke asked him, confused.

"I got up early this morning and took it home," Ashton replied, punching the call button and then moving aside as the doors slid open and a whole bunch of boxes and suitcases fell out. A couple of girls exited the lift. "I'm just here to help Tony and Lola, althoguh knowing Tony, he's still not done."

"Lola?" Luke asked, amused. "So you guys are..."

"Jake's cool with it," Ashton said with a half-grin. "Well, he's been all lovey-dovey lately, so he should be."

Luke was thinking it was a bit rich of Jake to monitor Ashton and Lola when he'd been saying crap to Evelyn that was worse than the shit that came out of Seth's mouth.

"Wait, what?" he asked, startled. "Why is Jake - ?"

Ashton blinked at him. "Oh you know, his whole friendly truce with Evelyn?"

Luke stared at him. "Yeah, I picked up on that but why does that make Jake lovey-dovey or whatever?"

Ashton snorted. "Because Jake can never really keep her as a friend, know what I mean?" He grinned and stepped into the lift as it began to close. "It's always written all over his face, you know? He was with her all day at the beach yesterday."

"Oh, right, yeah," Luke said, although this was his first time hearing some implication that Jake and Evelyn were apparently much friendlier than she'd mentioned. "Anyway, I'll catch you in September, or something. James and I are still gonna be here for a couple weeks. Let's hustle pool again, huh?"

Ashton nodded. "Later, man."

Seth kicked open Jake's dorm room door, ignoring the words written on the door as he pranced in and tackled Jake in a hug from behind. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVA! WHATTAMI GONNA DO WITHOUT MAH BOYZZ?" he wailed.

Evelyn was checking the locks on her suitcases and scouring the whole suite one last time, ensuring every single article of clothing, pen, binder, bra, lipstick, was all packed away. She pulled open the front door and leaned against it, texting Carrie. Did you call the cab? We gotta check in quick @ hotel. Then she texted James. U guys heading out soon?
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 12:41 am

Jake swatted Seth away. "Regain my normal hearing again!" Jake announced as he closed his suitcase. Although he wouldn't say it out loud he would kind of miss living with the guys.

James huffed dropping his last couple of suitcases. He picked up his phone and texted Evelyn. I think we're leaving soon why?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 12:54 am

"Oh PLEASE!" Seht exclaimed, sitting down on Jake's suitcase hard and letting Lucifer bounce onto his lap. "You would so cry into yoru pillow over us! I mean, hasn't it been fun being chased around Central Park by beefy guys over a freaking Hershey's bar?! or what about that jaguar or panther, or whatever, at the zoo?" He grinned. "Or is it that you're so full of lurve right now you can't remember you had roommates?" He smirked and bounced to his feet and Lucifer howled and took off out the door. "Oooh, that's it, ain't it, Jakey?" Seth wolf-whistled, nudging Jake as he walked to the door. "The only thing you'll retain from this year will be the sweet,, dulcet tones of Red's voice screaming at you to use a rope!"

Evelyn began kicking her suitcases and boxes and Nova's cage out of her suite and into teh crowded hallway, whch was already filled with people leaving the floor. She had no idea how she was getting all of his shit downstairs, honestly, but whatever, she'd manage.

Heading downstairs right now n i only just realizd how much crap i have. D: U n luke takin a cab?

Carrie had headed down to the lobby already, and had apparently gotten her Swedish fling to help her out. She texted Evleyn to let her know they'd aid her once Carrie was done putting her crap in a cab. Evelyn replied by telling her she'd rather not go near either of those Swedish boys again because she was half afraid that if Jake came out of his suite and saw the guy he'd beat him up (again).

Evelyn huffed as she latched on Nova's leash and then waited for a girl to wheel a couple suitcases by her before taking her things one by one out into the hallway.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 1:06 am

Jake flicked Seth off. "Yeah well I won't be missing Luce!" He yelled back at Seth, sure he had a crazy year. Being almost tiger food, and all that fun stuff. Jake picked up a couple of his suitcases and walked out of his room heading out the door and opening the door to the hallway.

Uhhh I think so Jame sent back, as he dragged his suitcases along. Luke was already in the lobby so he was going down to meet him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 1:54 am

Seth went to lounge on the couch, watching Antonio adn Jake drag their stuff out. He hadn't felt like dragging a bunch fo crap out himself, so he'd simply called his brother up to get someone to do it for him later.

Like when the hallways were stuffed full of suitcases.

Ashton had reached the seventh floor and nodded briefly at James. "Hey," he greeted him. "Need a hand?" Lola hadn't texted him to tell him if she was ready to go so he figured he'd help out someone else meanwhile.

Evelyn put her phone in the back pocket of her jeans and heaved a sigh. Nova yipped irritably as he dodged the many suitcases in the hallway, following her as she dragged one of her suitcases and a large box of books down the hallway to the elevator. She figured she'd leave her stuff in the lobby near Carrie's, and take it two at a time.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 1:12 pm

James looked up from his things up at Ashton. "Oh hey dude, yeah that would be good if you're not busy or whatever." James smiled thankfully up at Ashton. He hadn't realized just how much stuff he had brought with him.

Jake hitched a duffel bag over his shoulder and had two suitcases in his hands he walked out of their dorm, wincing as his strap dug into his shoulder since he had loaded the bag with books and other things. Antonio told him he had set some things down in the lobby so Jake was just going to set his stuff down there alongside it.

As Jake waltzed down the hall he whistled idly, when his eyes spotted Evelyn kicking boxes towards the elevator. "Morning Red!" Jake hollered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Ashton walked over and grabbed a suitcase and a bag from James' pile. He slung hte bag over his shoulder and then used his now free hand to grab another suitcase. "Man, this is why people get actual movers." He grinned. "There's trucks all over the parking lot, did ya know? It's insane."

He punched the elevator button, setting down one suitcase.

Luke, meanwhile, was checking on the cab he'd called for himself (since there was no way both his stuff and James' stuff was fitting in one). The cab was here so Luke ditched his stuff where it was, grabbed a couple of the suitcases and dragged them out of the lobby. He came back in, waving briefly at Carrie, and then began taking the remaining suitcases in twos and threes.

Evelyn kicked a couple of boxes into the wall near the elevator and straightened up, panting. About ten people had looked around when Jake had called her. She cracked a grin and straightened, tugging down the hem of her green cardigan. "Do not tell me that's all your stuff," she said, eying Jake's bag and suitcases. "Did you dump it all home already?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 2:44 pm

"I figured there had to be. I wish I could have gotten movers, but I did ship a lot of my stuff out the week before back to Ash Creek, but I packed a lot of things with me." James said to Ashton as he dropped his remaining bags by the elevator too.

"I dumped most of it at home, but I still have a few things left. But these are my last big things I'm taking home everything else is small crap. How about you, how far along are you?" Jake asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 3:06 pm

"I just started," Evelyn admitted sheepishly. "Nova's back at my suite, watching the rest of my stuff. I have to meet Carrie downstairs and from there, grab a cab because I don't think I have enough stuff for a mover. Carrie's already gotten most of her crap to her cab, but then she got her Swede fling to help her." Evelyn winced, and stepped out of the way as a large trunk came down the hallway. "You might remember him..." She reached out and hit the elevator call button again.

"Smart move," Ashton remarked. "Hey, Luke mentioned you guys are gonna be staying around for a couple weeks, yeah? We should hit Vudu again before you go." The elevator doors slid open and Ashton dumped James' suitcases in, checking his phone. "Did you call for a cab already?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 3:13 pm

"They were both meatballs, I tend not to remember people I can easily squish." Jake said, with a proud grin.

"Uh no, I think I will when I get downstairs, though. But yeah we should all hang out one last time before we leave." James said, he wouldn't mind hanging out with the twins.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Evelyn narrowed her eyes at Jake and stomped on his foot. "They were actually pretty nice."

She set down her suitcases with a wince and rubbed her shoulder. Se could hear a faint yipping down the hall and she looked around, seeing Nova poking his head out of her suite.

The elevator began moving downwards and Ashton looked up at the floor panel. "So uh, I haven't really talked to Ashlee in a while. I mean, um, after the whole weird scene at Serendipity and all, I didn't really talk to her on the yacht. How's she doing?"

Just then the elevator stopped at the fifth floor. Ashton blinked as the doors opened and Evelyn stood there, looking startled.

She cracked a smile when she saw them. "Going down?"

Ashton's eyes flicked past her to...Jake. Uh oh. He wasn't clueless. He was well aware Jake and James didn't exactly mesh well.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 3:21 pm

James was going to answer Ashton, when he saw Jake. Of course he knew they had stopped on his floor but he really hoped that he wouldn't have to run into him. "Hey Ev, Jake." James muttered his name.

Jake grinned when he saw Ashton but wasn't exactly thrilled to see James, although he could tell that James was feeling mutual about their run in. "I guess we are."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Evelyn cast a worried glanc back at her suite, where Nova was watching. "Aw man," she muttered, shoving her suitcases in. "I've left poor Nova sitting by my stuff."

"He'll be fine," Ashton said. "f you want, you can go lock the suite and then take this stuff downstairs." He held his finger over the Door Open button.

Evelyn nodded and darted back down teh hallway to her suite, shooing Nova inside and locking the door before she returned to the lift and they all crammed in.

"This is painful," Ashton muttered, when someone stepped on his toe. "Ow."

Evelyn cracked a pained smile as she edged around a box, the lift glancing downwards.

They finally reached the lobby and Ashton shoved out James and Evelyn's suitcases. "I gotta go back upstairs," he said to James. "Let me knwo if you guys need help."

"Thanks," Evelyn called to him, as she nudged her box and suitcases across the lobby to a corner. She stopped a second, exhausted, and looked around, spotting Carrie in the lounge talking to a familiar blond haired guy. "This all your stuff, James?" Evelyn asked.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

James set his stuff down, he watched as Jake went to set his things down by someone else's suitcases. He picked his head up when he heard Evelyn. "Uh yeah that's everything I just gotta call a cab, you?" He asked her.r

Jacob could feel James' eyes on him, when he turned to look he saw James talking to Evelyn and he just rolled his eyes, sitting for a second by his and Antonio's stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Evelyn, catching Jake's eye roll, shifted on her feet uncomfortably. "Oh, um, yeah I have to call a cab too." She was suddenly remembering Jake's offer but somehow, she really didn't want to mention that to James. She tucked a strand of hair back into her ponytail. "I gotta go grab the rest of my stuff, though. I'll see you at the hotel." She waved at Carrie over James' shoulder. "Have her keep an eye on my stuff if you need to go, would ya?" she said hastily, and stepped around him, heading for the stairwell because the elevator was clogged full. She shot Jake a somewhat apologetic half-smile as she passed him.

Ashton had reached Lola's suite, texting his brother to ask him if he needed a ride home with his stuff. I gotta drop Lola off but idk if shes ready yet.

He knocked o Lola's suite door.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 4:02 pm

Jake sighed watching Evelyn leave but he figured she needed more help then he'd feel bad if she brought a bunch of stuff down the stairs herself so he followed after her. "Hey let me at least help." Jake said to her.

James nodded at Evelyn, as he took out his phone to call for a cab. He arched an eyebrow as he watched Jake follow Evelyn, and she really didn't seem too concerned about it.

Ummm I still have a couple more things but you can take Lola, come back for me later Antonio sent to his twin, he figured if he finished early then he could just hang around with Seth.

Lola had been picking up quite a few things at once, walking very slowly trying not to drop everything. She heard a knock on her door and realized it had probably been Ashton. Lucky for her, her sister had come by last night and taken some of her things home but Lola still had some stuff.

"Uh crap." Lola groaned holding about two bags in her hands and two duffel bags over her shoulder as she inched to the door she opened it and saw Ashton. "Hey." She smiled at him

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 4:08 pm

"Room service," Ashton said with a grin, leaning into Lola's doorway and raising an eyebrow at her baggage. "Yikes, good thing too." He reached over and took the duffel bags off her shoulder, and the reached over and snagged her other bags in one hand. He slidd the duffel bags on, which left one hand free. "A suitcase?" he asked, waggling his free fingers at her.

Evelyn blinked and glanced over her shoulder as she climbed the sitars. She stopped on the first landing, looking down at Jake. "What are you doing?" she asked him, baffled. "You idiot! You're not supposed - I mean - James will..." She paused, flustered.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Lola sighed in relief. "Oh thank god you're here! Yes thanks." She said picking up another suitcase and handing it to him and picking up a few more bags herself. Grateful that he was helping out.

"James can bite me." Jake said curtly. He didn't care what James thought or said. "Besides I said I'd help you out, that's what I'm doing. I bet you pretty boy is too scared of breaking a nail to help you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Ashton led the way out of her suite and to the elevator. "So are you going to your sister's place or back to Brooklyn?" he asked, hitting the call button.

Evelyn frowned up at Jake as she continued climbing the stairs, a little slower since she was wiped out already. "Pretty Boy already has his own stuff to handle. Unlike you, he doesn't have a car here," she pointed out. "And you know, I have to spend all summer with him. Hanging with you in front of him is going to make things about ten times more awkward," she added truthfully.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue May 24, 2011 4:36 pm

"He has to carry some boxes big whoop. " Jake grumbled walking up the stairs.

"I'm taking my stuff home, my sister came by and took some of my stuff to Brooklyn last night so whatever I have left here is stuff I'm taking home." Lola informed Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Ashton stowed Lola's bags into the elevator when the doors slid open. "Oh yeah, I never met your sister on Seth's yacht," he commented. "You mentioned she was there, I think."

Evelyn quirked an eyebrow up at Jake. "Can you quit sounding like a jealous boyfriend?" she asked wearily. "James is staying at the same hotel I am, you know? This is probably not the last time you'll see him before his flight."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top