New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 6 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 12:34 am

Ashton exchanged a puzzled look with Lola and Seth. "What's with the radical debate?" he wondered quietly.

Carrie whistled to get Evelyn's attention. "Are we going or what?"

Evelyn cringed and looked over at her before returning her gaze up to Jake. "Um," she hesitated. It had sudden;y occurred to her that tomorrow was the day everyone remaining would be moving out. She'd rented a hotel room for the remaining week in New York, not a pleasant location, unfortunately, but it'd have to do until her flight.

She rubbed her forehead. "No, Carrie and I will see enough beach time in Seattle, her house and my aunt's place is five minutes' walk from the beach. I wanted you along though," she admitted. "Considering this is probably the last I'll see of your troll face till August." She forced a smile. "I'll talk to Carrie." Turning away, she headed over to Carrie. "Um, we have a few guests. And before you explode, rest assured they'll do their own thing. Seth isn't one to sunbathe anyway."

Carrie was eying the blond doubtfully. Seth was now wolf-whistling at a girl who had stepped out of the lift. "Right...okay, whatever, Lyn," Carrie said irritably, turning around to head out. "You could have asked me if you wanted the boyfriend along so badly."

Evelyn felt her face warm but kept silent. She simply waved at Jake to indicate he and the rest should follow.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:46 am

Jake waved at the others to get them to follow.

Lola shrugged. "I dunno, but it looks like we're heading out." She said walking towards them.

Jacob walked behind Evelyn, he didn't say much he figured he had pissed off Carrie enough just being there, but whatever. It would be awhile until he saw Evelyn again because honestly the chances of them running into each other in Spain (that is even if she visited there!) were really low.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 12:49 am

Evelyn slowed down some to walk beside Jake while Carrie walked ahead. "We plan to bus it but I don't know if you guys wanna do that. Ashton having a car and everything," she said doubtfully. "What do you think?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:40 pm

"Hmmm I don't care, hey guys?" Jake said looking back at the others. "The girls are taking a bus, do you wanna take the bus or carpool?" Jake asked all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 2:50 pm

"I have my car here," Ashton said adn Seth nodded.

"I wanna drive!" he announced, pulling his keys out.

"I have room in my car," Ashton said to Jake, ignoring Seth twirling his keys right next to his ear. "If Evelyn and her friend want a ride."

"Yeah, I doubt Carrie would mind if she didn't have to subway it for a half hour," Evelyn answered. She turned. "Hey, Carrie! Ashton says he can give a ride!"

Carrie paused and shrugged. "Sure," she said simply, flashing a polite smile. Evelyn cringed, knowing the blond was still annoyed.

"My car's over there. Are you driving, Jake?" Ashton asked as Seth barreled past to get to his own car.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 2:57 pm

"Sure since Tony is gonna meet us later, I'm sure he'll wanna ride back with you. Besides I feel like racing Seth to the beach anyway." Jake grinned, "YOU HEAR THAT FAIRY YOU'RE GOING DOWN!" Jake yelled at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Seth answered by flipping him off and disappearing into his car. Ashton smirked and headed over to his, indicating the girls follow.

"Is there any point in asking you not to kill any pedestrians?" Evelyn asked Jake half-seriously. She was remembering his game of car chicken all too vividly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:00 pm

"I can't make any promises, Seth likes to tease the elderly." Jake grinned, running over to his car.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 3:06 pm

Evelyn cringed and headed over to Ashton's car behind Carrie. Just as they all got in, Seth's silver GTR roared past them, stopping short of climbing the curb. "Which beach, the one in Lower Manhattan?" he asked, leaning out the window. Ashton glanced at Carrie, who nodded.

Seth gave a thumbs up and pulled out onto the street.

"Can we lose them?" Evelyn asked, leaning forward to talk to the Italian. "Let's go to Coney Island Beach or something and they'll be too busy racing to notice."

Ashton stifled a laugh, half-tempted to do just that. "A break from Jake and Seth? Tempting..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"Trust me if we did that, all of us would receive a five minute voice mail from Jake whining about how we left him." Lola snorted recalling a time she was late meeting him somewhere.

Jacob had honked his horn on his way out of the parking lot at the girls and Ashton and drove out behind Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue May 10, 2011 3:36 pm

"I say we do," EVelyn said, smirking mischievously. "Jake needs to knwo whining won't win him and it'll be fun knocking out his and Seth's ego bubbles."

Carrie snorted. "You're cold, Lyn." Evelyn shrugged.

"Just a little harmless fun. C'mon, Ashton, you finally get a chance at tricking them for a change!" she exclaimed.

While Ashton thought about it, Evelyn pulled out her phone and texted both Jake and Seth the same message: Changed destination: going to Coney Island Beach. Much better. Very Happy

She hit send and for the first time, it actually went through to Jake's phone.

"You know what, I changed my mind," Evelyn chirped suddenly. "Let's just go to the Manhattan Beach."

"Oh but..." Ashton trailed off.

[[Everyone to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  crm51 Thu May 12, 2011 12:26 am

Lucas gazed at the screen of his laptop. He was most of the way through the semester paper that was due the following week. 'One down- four to go' he thought sardonically to himself. This was his first year at college and he was learning the soul-destroying truth, that if he thought his Senior year back in high school last year was bad- this was infinately worse!

Still...his grade point average had not dropped, in fact it had gone up. The good news was that he would still have his wrestling scholarship next semester and for the rest of the year. Time for a break...European history takes it out of you. He cracked open a can of Doctor Pepper and sipped at it as he pondered the next few paragraphs of the unfinished assignment.
crm51
crm51

Relationship : Single

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed May 18, 2011 2:09 am

[[Evening, Friday]]

[[Seth, Ashton, Antonio, Lola, Carrie, Jake and Evelyn from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

"So this is the mask," Seth said, holding up his skeleton head mask with a grin. "I bought a hooded cape thing to go with it." He smirked at Antonio across the room.

They were in Seth's dorm room, working on his last prank while Ashton grumbled in a corner.

"So for effects," Ashton said, "You want what?"

"Let's see, it depends on whose window," Seth said. "For Lola, I say we go with a flashlight or two, artfully placed, a bell would help there, just for some creepy clanging. For Evelyn, hmmm...I don't know what would scare her off if Jake didn't," he joked and Ashton grinned.

[[Evelyn and Jake from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2011 11:28 am

"Yeah no kidding Ash, helped me study for like all my finals." Jake said thinking back about how he nearly failed his first semester of school.

"Oh boy this is gonna be funny!" Antonio bounced around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 6:53 pm

"deas for scaring Red?" Seht asked Antonio when Ashton didn't say anything. Seht tapped his fingers on his mask.

"Ashton's gonna room with Luke and James, though," Evelyn pointed out, remembering Luke passing the idea by the saner twin. "He said he wanted to actually pass college."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:55 pm

"I don't know you don't think knocking on the window with your freaky mask is enough. Actually what would scare her even more is if we came through the door." Antonio snorted, since Jake abused Evelyn's window anyway.

"Tell Luke to get his own egg head, I need Ashton." Jake whined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 6:58 pm

"Ashton knows Seth and you would room together," Evelyn pointed out. "And since you're probably not having Lola around to ensure sanity, he's too afraid to come near you guys." She felt her phone buzz in her pocket and cringed, praying it wasn't any of her friends wondering where she had gone. Or worse, James again.

Seth and Ashton laughed at this comment. "Hmm, but her door owuld be locked. Oooh what we should do is kidnap Nova and make it seem like the Wolf-Man ate him!" Seht exclaimed, holding up Jake's wolf mask. "Jake can do that since he's talented at sneaking into ehr room like the pervert he is!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:03 pm

"Nova might try to attack Jake in that wolf mask though.... or Evelyn would." Antonio noted.

"I'm gonna fail college then. Ugh well Lola would dorm with us but she doesn't want Seth to treat her like a maid and expect her to cook and clean and stuff." Jake needed to figure out something, he knew Ashton didn't really like how wild things got with him and Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hey!" Evelyn exclaimed, frowning. "I was rooming with Lola, remember?"

The elevator doors slid open on the fifth floor.

"He'll survive," Seht said dismissively. His eyes flashed. "One more window though..."

Ashton blinked. "Who?"

Seth grinned really wide. "James."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"James? Why James? I thought we were only scaring the girls?" Antonio asked as he commented on the photo of him and Evelyn on Facebook.

"Ugh... I guess you can have her! But that means I have to room with Seth again and fail college. I do not like the outcomes of this situation." Jake frowned walking out of the elevator with Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Evelyn smirked up at him. "I did ask you to room iwht her before. You said no, so you'll have to find yourself a few sane roommates next year," she said cheerfully, feeling her phone buzz in her back pocket. She frowned and absently pulled it out as she stepped around Jake in the direction of her own dorm room. "Shit, I keep forgetting Nova's home alone. He probably needs to be walked to the bathroom!"

Seth frowned a little. "Why not James? He was being a bit pissy earlier on Facebook. Let's give him something to remember us by!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm

"Oh man. why didn't you bring him to the beach. I'm sure he would have loved it." Jake said, wondering as to why Evelyn left Nova indoors all day long.

"Um okay sure we can scare James." Antonio said with a shrug, he hadn't really been paying attention to James behavior on Evelyn's status.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:34 pm

"Because he'd be hard to handle. He's, um, going through a momentary phase," Evelyn mumbled, as she walked toward her suite, leading the way. She glanced up at Jake. "I did mention that, remember? Him trying to hump anything that moves?"

Seth grinned and got up. "Okay, Lola first?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm

"Okay." Antonio said going to put his phone in his room because knowing Seth they were going to climb or do something.

Jake grinned like a proud dad. "Oh right how could I forget." As he looked through his news feed he stopped on one photo and his smile faded. He saw the photo of Antonio and Evelyn from the club, Downtime? He wasn't exactly sure when they had taken it. But it didn't make him feel too great.

"So you seem pretty friendly with Tony in this picture."Jake said coldly holding out his phone so Evelyn could see it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu May 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Evelyn, who had just stuck her key into the frotn door of her suite, looked up distractedly. "Huh?" she asked, pushing open the door and taking out her key. She stepped inside and held open her door to let Jake through, peering at his phone. She reached out and took teh Blackberry from him to see the photo. "What do - oh."

Tiny barks came down the hallway and Nova darted toward them happily, tongue lolling as he crashed into Jake's legs in his excitement.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next