Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

Ashlee let out a huff, and pet Seth's head. "Its okay, you relax." She looked up at the bartender. "Um can I have a Coke please?" She asked, just sitting there with the exhausted Seth.

Ashlee never liked jello shots she always managed to choke on one.

Lola realized it had been pretty quiet and she hadn't seen Jacob take off. So she really had no idea where he could be. "I have no clue, help me find him." Lola said. She usually never worried for Jake when he was drunk because he was usually pretty chipper, but he did have his few rare moments when he would get too drunk and pass out somewhere or worse.

"Ew." Jake mumbled, looking down at the ground below him. The lower deck was farther than it seemed. Jake like it up on the railing it was nice. "I like it up here, its safe." Jake told Evelyn, he always liked hiding or sitting in high places.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:09 am

"Uhh....you want a microphone?" Ashton asked Lola dazedly, following her as she walked. "We can yell at him?"

"It's scary," Evelyn said quietly, feeling like her whole body was frozen in the cold. She was huddled behind Jake's back, goosebumps rising up her bare arms as the cold wind whistled. She inhaled and faint traces of his collogne hit her nose through his shirt. "I'm...I'm acro - I don't like it up here. Please come inside before I puke all over yoru shoulder?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:14 am

"A microphone? Thing is I don't even see him, he probably might not even hear us." Lola said getting worried now. She walked out of the dining area, with Ashton behind her.

"Jake!" She yelled, maybe she would hear him where it wasn't so loud.

Jacob sat silently for a few more seconds, he didn't want Evelyn to throw up. She looked pretty and it wouldn't be nice if he made her do that. Jake turned around, swinging his legs over the rail, he climbed down standing up on the solid ground behind him. "Okay, I'll go inside for you." He said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

"Check the lounge, maybe he's hitting on a dancer?" Ashton suggessted, mildly trailing in a circle behind Lola. He nearly walked into a wall and straightened hastily.

Evelyn had let go of Jake when she felt him shift around on his perch. She stepped back and nearly cried in relief that she could now go back to the stable floor inside!

"Thank you," was all she said, however, still keeping her eyes firmly closed. She had no idea where Jake was standing but would hazard a guess as she took a hesitant step forward and reached out to give him a shaky hug.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 am

Jacob raised his hands, and hugged Evelyn back. Not in a tight grip, or clinging one like he had earlier, but he just hugged her. "Thank you." He was glad she was here, he almost made a big mistake.

Lola had rolled her eyes, grabbing Ashton's hand and dragging him along with her so he wouldn't walk into any walls. Lola looked into the lounge and she didn't see Jacob. She asked one of the guys in there if they had seen him.

And one of them said, that they had seen him take off for the deck. That he wanted to take a "swim."

Lola's eyes widened in horror and she asked which way they had seen Jacob go and they pointed in the direction. "Come on!" Lola said panicked as they ran down the corridor and up the stairs to get to the deck.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:54 am

Evelyn pulled back and turned around, finally opening her eyes nwo that she was facing the wall again. She grabbed Jake's hand behind her and slowly, like she was walking a plank, made her way to the door. "C-c'mon, it's fr-f-freezing out he-h-here!"

She pushed open the door to the hallway, yanking Jake inside with her, and slamming it shut. She let go of his hand and collapsed against the nearest wall, sliding down it to sit on the floor, head in her hands as she breathed out in heavy pants. She could feel her whole body shaking violently. She wasn't sure if it had to do with extended exposure to heights or just because she had talked someone out of potential suicide (even if they didn't know it).

Ashton looked around the deserted upstairs hallway, hearing the occasional voice or giggle inside one of the rooms. "This is gonna take a while." His vision being hazy, it was going to take him a long while.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:06 am

Lola sighed stopping for a moment, her feet were starting to hurt from running around in heels. Honestly sometimes she just wanted to kill Jacob. Whenever he would disappear for long periods of time during parties, it always worried her. She really hoped he was okay, and maybe just sleeping in a room.

"He's probably fine, I mean. What trouble could he have gotten into, its just he worries me sometimes. He's tried really stupid things when he's drunk." Lola said looking back at Ashton.

Jacob sort of tripped around and followed Evelyn's movement and sat on the floor too, near her. He felt bad for scaring her, but he really wanted to swim. The party was boring, even though it was Seth's birthday. "I didn't mean to make you go up high. I forgot it scares you, but I like it." Jake said to Evelyn, his head was still buzzing, as he began to warm up after getting inside.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:38 am

"Are you sure?" Ashton said, still drunk but his responso-meter was starting to kick in. He had vowed to ensure all three of his roommates got home alive by noon tomorrow.

Speaking of. "It's nearly ten! Damn...we can look for him after the cake cutting. It's probably starting around now." He grabbed Lola's hand and tugged her back down the hallway, responsible thinking forgotten.

At that second, Seth was springing to his feet and going to the microphone. "ARRIGHT, EVERYONE! IT'S THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN KILLING AND DRINKING FOR - THE BIRTHDAY CAKE!"

Rafe and Seth's parents made their way in from the saloon off the hall, heading over to the table by the front. Carrie grabbed Antonio's arm and returned to their table.

The crowd cheered, and the music turned down low. Luke returned to his table and sat down by James.

Evelyn let her hands drop and looked up at Jake seated beside her, face expressionless. After a moment, she said, "Okay, whatever, Jake," and stood up, dusting off her white skirt. She turned away to return to the dining room, suddenly not wanting to be around him.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am

Lola nearly fell, when Ashton dragged her back. She at this point figured Jacob was okay, otherwise there would have at least been someone saying something if anything bad had happened.

Ashlee had returned from the bar, going to sit next to Luke and James as they waited for Seth to cut his cake.

Jacob had shrugged, getting up trailing behind Evelyn, he had heard a muffled voice from far away say something about cake, and Jacob knew if he had missed this Seth would have never let him forget it.

Both Evelyn and Jake returned to the dinning room. Jake took a seat at the end of the table away from Evelyn, looking up at Seth with the cake he smiled. "WHOOO GO SETH!" Jake cheered. Antonio who had been sitting next to Carrie, whooped clinking a fork against an empty abandoned wine glass.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:56 am

"IT AINT HERE YET. APPARENTLY THEY HAD TROUBLE ROWING IT OVER!" Seth answered Jake into the microphone.

A few minutes later, a waiter hobbled in with a gigantic three-tiered [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Like the eccentric birthday boy, the tiers were utterly unconventional. And askew.

Evelyn gaped at it but couldn't really see it across the room.

And then Seth looked up as Dane sat down on Jake's other side.

"YO!" Seth said into the mic, sounding wounded and mortally offended. "WHERE'S MAH BROTHERIANS AND PRISSY BITCHEZZ? GET UP HERE!!"

He pointed across the room at the two tables Jake and Ashton were seated at. "Yoooo, come on up! I'm not cuttin' this cake on mah own!"

Dane got to his feet and bounded across the room, swaggering confidently. Ashton got up and nudged Lola and raised an eyebrow at James and Luke. "C'mon!"

He poked Jake's head in passing and gestured at his brother and the three girls. Carrie grinned and followed, leading the way after the twins. Evelyn threw Jake a half-glance and followed.

"YO, ERRBODY, SMILE!" Seth said, once everyone had assembled near his family behind the cake. Seth was holding a knife with a fancy ribbon on its handle and a photographer, one of the crew who had been videotaping the entire event, began clicking away furiously on his large camera. The room began to chant the birthday song.

Of course, there were alterations from the drunk boys.

"MAY YOU NEVER SLIP ON DOG POO! MAY YOUR KIDS TURN OUT BLUEEE!" Dane warbled. Ashton was humming the song in French.

Seth grinned and jabbed the knife into the cake rather carelessly in his drunken state. Evelyn stifled a grin as his mother narrowed her eyes at him before tousling his hair.

"Mom!" Seth exclaimed, taking the time to resettle his hair before lowering his knife.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:07 am

Jacob had been standing right next to Seth singing "Happy Birthday" in drunken Spanish to him.
"Cumpleaños Feliz,
Te deseamos a ti,
Qué los cumplas en tu día,
Qué los complas feliz!!!
"

"You look like a monkeyy! And you smell like ONE TOO!!!" Antonio sung loudly to Seth.

Lola and Ashlee laughed at Seth's reaction to his mother ruining his hair. Both girls reached over to Seth's cake, getting globs of frosting and smearing it on his cheek.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 am

Seth yelped and then licked his cheek as best he could. "Damn, this is good," he commented, and then glared as Rafe snapped a photo of him. "For Facebook," Rafe added happily, putting his phone away.

Seth had to endure several hugs form random girls who came up jsut then, and then form his mother and father and finally Dane, who drunkenly lifted him in the air and nearly dropped him onto his birthday cake before Seht remembered he hadn't blown the candle.

"OH MAH GAWD, I BROKE TRADITIONS!" he screeched, and then huffed in a breath and blew so hard that the 19 candle tipped over backwards with a cloud of light smoke.

Evelyn grinned and figured she'd been in a bad stupor thanks to Jake enough. She pushed her way through the sudden crush of girls around Seth and wished him a happy birthday, standing on her booted feet to kiss his cheek before backing up to make room for everyone else.

"Ow, I think someone's crushing my toes," Carrie whispered to her. "Can we go sit down?"

"Dude," Ashton said, amused, " I love yoru cake. It's so you, right down to the guy on the railing."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:22 am

Jake nodded feeling his chipper mood return, he gave Seth a huge hug. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU BITCH!"

"YEAH! Now feed us!" Antonio chimed in. Jake nodded eagerly, letting Seth go so others could hug him and wish Seth happy birthday.

Ashlee laughed giving Seth a hug, and a kiss on the cheek.

Lola gave Seth a smile, and hugged him. "Don't get too happy this is only for your birthday. Happy birthday Tinkerbell." Lola said giving him a peck on the cheek as well, she turned to go back to the table before she was crushed by hordes of Seth's fan girls.

James, and Luke along with the others after wishing Seth a happy birthday, went to return to the table. So that they could eat cake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:28 am

Everyone returned to their seats and after a moment, Seth staggered back to sit down between Jake and Antonio, rubbing his cheek and yanking out a tiny bottle of Purrell out of his jeans pocket. He sprayed some onto a napkin and wiped his cheek and hands while Carrie and Evelyn observed with amusement. Evelyn had taken care not to catch Jake's eye during the whoel cake ordeal. Now that he was back to normal...somewhat, she still felt shaken and couldn't make herself say anything to him.

Seth was a different story.

"My God," Evelyn remarked bluntly, looking at Ashlee. "She's an artsy spazz and you're a germophobe neatfreak. It's a marriage built on compromise."

Dane choked on a soda and Ashton grinned, overhearing this at the next table. Dane looked down the table at Ashlee. "Love what you're wearing, shawty! It's exactly what I picture when I think of Seth in drag."

"Why on earth would you think of Seth in drag?" Carrie wondered as a waiter served them cake.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:31 am

"Because Seth would make a beautiful wife some day." Antonio retorted cheekily.

"Not prettier than me. I was the best wife Seth ever had." Ashlee said smugly, winking at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:36 am

Evelyn flashed Ashlee a grin at this and Seth chuckled, shaking his head to rid it of the heaviness brought on by alcohol.

As everyone resumed eating, though, he looked up at Jake and nudged him with an elbow. "Illegal cobbling for the mute. What's with ya?"

Evelyn glanced up from her slice of cake (easily one of the best she'd had), and forced down a sip of wine (she'd asked the waiter for a drink because, god damn it, she needed to calm down). She flicked her eyes from Seth to Jake, watching him silently.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 am

Jacob had been eating cake, it was so good. He wasn't sure if he could handle two functions at the same time. He opened his mouth after his swallowed and smiled. "Is all goood."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:45 am

"No, it's not," Evelyn said instantly, and then clamped a hand over her mouth. The wine was going to her head, making her slip up.

Seth and Carrie shot her odd looks. Seth blinked, still clearly drunk by the haze in his eyes and the way he was leaning over sort of slumped. "Whaddaya mean?"

Evelyn bit her bottom lip and shook her head, poking at her cake.

Seth looked at Jake curiously.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:49 am

Jacob shrugged, and looked back down at his cake. "I'm cool man, this cake is good and I'm having fun." He replied shortly, although he was pretty much poking it with a fork now.

After that the waiters came and cleared the tables of plates and such, as dinner ended.

"WE GOTTA DRINK! SHOTS! Everyone needs to drink, no getting out of it! WAITER BRING US SOME SHOTS AND KEEP THEM COMING!" Antonio flailed, and hollered. He noticed everyone seemed down, and he would not have this happening on Seth's birthday.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 am

Seth was frowning. He looked between Jake and Evleyn and sighed, getting up. "THanks, Tony," he muttered, grateful at least one person wasn't bringing down the mood.

He knew the only way this was going to work was by breaking Jake out of his Evelyn/induced funk.

And ending this fucking sexual tension. Of course, Jake would not cooperate. "You guys, get started, I'll be right back," Seth said to Antonio and then walked over to James' table. Leaning odwn, he lowered his voice to a quieter tenor (as much as his swaying mind could) and spoke into James' ear. "I'm gonna ask you for a huge-ass favor to save my birthday. Can you do it?"

Evelyn looked up as the waiter put a shotglass in front of her. She shook her head and pushed it away from her. Carrie frowned and looked to Antonio and Jake. "Come on, wusses, I can kick both your asses. This Russian is no lightweight! In Russia, alcohol owns you!"

She began throwing back shots like water. Hard vodka shots that made her stomach ache in minutes. But whatever, if she could get crazy and save this party, it'd be worth it.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:58 am

Jake eyed Carrie and grinned taking his shots of vodka. And throwing them back just as quickly as she was, he needed to get his buzz going again.

Antonio took a couple of shots and shot Ashlee a glance. "Aaayyyy come on! Ashlee you have to this is for your ex hubby!" Antonio slurred.

Ashlee stared down at her shot, and bit her lip. Last time she had too much alcohol, Seth was her first husband, but a few shots wasn't gonna kill her. So she decided to be a good sport and drink a few shots, she looked over at Evelyn. "Come on at least do a couple for Seth."

James had looked up at Seth, after he chugged down his second shot. "Sure guy whatya want?" He asked Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 am

"You'll find out, thanks, bro!" Seht chirped to James, indicating to the waiter to come over. "Shots coming for these guys too."

He reached over and grabbed a shot off the tray in front of Jake and swigged it down, feeling his buzz kick in.

Then he bounded toward the microphone and tapped it. "ERRBODY!" The crowd slowly fell silent. "ARE YOU DONE EATING?" When everyone chorused yes, he paused and looked over at the table where Jake sat.

Evelyn was ignoring all of this and frowning down at her shot glass. "Nah, I already drank enough wine," she mumbled. Carrie shoved the shot glass at her. To escape drunkenness, Evelyn hastily excused herself and went to wash her hands.

"ERRBODY! YOUR EARS, PLEASE! WE'RE GONNA KICK OFF THE REST OF THE NIGHT OLD-SCHOOL! NOW I NEED A COUPLE ON THIS HERE EMPTY DANCE FLOOR TO OPEN THE NIGHT WITH A SLOW DANCE - AND THERE'S PRIZES INVOLVED!"

People began standing up all over the room. Seth shook his head and Evelyn grinned as she crossed the room near the back to avoid being a disruption. Bribery always worked with people.

It hadn't really worked with Jake. But oh well. Her stomach knotted.

"NAH, NAH, THIS ISN'T FAIR. I'M GONNA PICK MYSELF, OTHERWISE THE BEST DANCERS WILL GET - OH, HER! LADY IN RED! YOU KNOW I'M LOOKIN' AT YOU, EVELYN, QUIT HIDING."

No, Evelyn thought simply. Please no...

"COME UP HERE!" Seth was hollering, and when she looked up, he was indeed staring right at her. Evelyn froze, horrified, and then flushed bright red under the staring (and annoyed) gazes of girls all over the room. She turned and sent Seth a somewhat pleading glance, eyes wide. She was not opening some dance or whatever!

Not after the stupid incident with Jake that still had her hands quivering.

And God knew who he'd pick...oh no, no, no, please don't pick him, please don't pick...

"THIS SEXY YOUNG LADAY NEEDS A DANCE PARTNER." Seth winked at the boys in the room, several of whom hooted. "AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW SHE IS SINGLE AND AVAILABLE! SO WHO'S UP FOR THE CHANCE TO SHOW DEM DANCE SKILLZ?!"

Before more boys could clamor to the noise in the room, Evelyn bit her lip, avoiding the leering glances boys sent her way, and lowered her gaze to her hands, which were still quivering. She sucked in her breath, finding the room oddly claustrophobic.

Seth smirked and looked pointedly at Jake. He was going to stall for a moment. But if this didn't work - he was going to go brutal.

"Ev looks like she's going to cry," Carrie whispered, not smiling. "She freaking hates being in public eyes. Almost like a fucking phobia."

"What is Seth doing?" Luke demanded, turning around to talk to her and Ashlee. His eyes were blazing. "He knows by now she's never the type to like making a spectacle of herself."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:22 am

Ashlee shrugged, she really had no idea what Seth was doing. "I don't know." She felt really bad for Evelyn, why was Seth making her do this?

Jacob looked up, amused. But feeling kind of sick at the same time. It was probably the alcohol he wanted to believe, but he knew why else he would feel this way. Because Seth was stalling, he was stalling because he was gonna call his name on purpose up there. Why was he even thinking about this?! He should be getting drunk... although that desire was fleeting quickly.

He couldn't, he wasn't gonna volunteer himself. This was just bad, bad, bad, bad.

James had finished a few shots that were brought to his table, and was definitely feeling way more looser. He looked up at the dance floor and saw Evelyn standing there, kind of hunched over. She seemed nervous, well she needed a good looking dance partner! James wasn't sure why he was drinking, because he honestly hated it. But he decided to save the day.

"I'll dance with her!" James said standing up, and volunteering.

Ashlee's eyes nearly shot out of her head, when she heard James shout to Seth, Jake turned back and looked at James. Wondering just what the hell was going on?!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:34 am

Seth grinned widely, looking pleased, and Evelyn turned around, hair whipping her face as she shot James a confused look. What the hell?

But Seth wouldn't choose James. He'd choose Jake...right?

"Come on up, bro! You look like a fitting partner for the lovely lady in red!" Seth replied to James, laughter in his eyes. Evelyn's jaw dropped as did Carrie and Luke's.

"Um..." Luke leaned toward Ashton and Lola. "Isn't Seth on Jake's side?!"

Carrie shot Ashlee an amused but confused look, not sure what was going on. The boys who had volunteered groaned and some booed.

Evelyn was frozen. She didn't know what to think. Seth cleared his throat.

"To the DANCE FLOOR!"

Evelyn's feet automatically moved toward the dance floor. No, this is not happening. I can't be dancing with James. SLOW dancing - not in front of Jake. Not after what he almost did...

She felt her whole body begin to tremble, but she wasn't sure why. Nervousness? She paused as she stepped onto the dance floor and turned to look at James, trying to fight back the vulnerability he'd see if she wasn't careful.

Be real. You got a hot dance partner. One you can actually breathe around, her conscience reprimanded her. And hey, James was extremely easy on the eyes...

Seth gave a signal and then said, "HOW 'BOUT SOME KATY P, GUYS? WHAT'S THAT ONE SLOW SONG?"

"Thinking of You!" some girl chirped from the audience. Seth gave a roguish grin, dimple twinkling in his left cheek.

"DJ, DID YOU CATCH THAT?"

The DJ across the room nodded. Evelyn suddenly had the incredible urge to dive out the room. She fought it down, looking down at her feet as she bit her red lip to shreds.

"HAVE A LOVELY EVENING, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!" Seth hopped off the stage as the song began playing from the surround speakers just as James reached Evelyn.

Seth strutted to his seat, sitting down with a smug look on his face
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

James smiled at Evelyn as he approached her. "Heeey Ev." He greeted her, and then wrapped his arms around her waist and began slow dancing with her. She looked so pretty, he was damned lucky that he volunteered! Jake was missing out.

Lola shot Seth a glare when he returned the table! How could he even do that to Jake?! Was he purposely trying to upset him. "I don't know what Seth is doing, but I don't like it." Like that was ever the first time he had done something like this.

Ashlee was watching, sure she was thrilled to see James and Evelyn dancing together, when she had easily expected Seth to call Jacob up to dance with her. But there had to be a catch to this. Jacob was Seth's best friend, why would he do this if he knew it would most likely intentionally hurt him?

Jacob wasn't even listening to what any of them were saying, because his eyes were glued on Evelyn and James. He watched as they swayed to the song together, James' hands resting on her hips. The way he was looking at her. Jake couldn't watch this, but he couldn't really pull his eyes away. Why was Seth doing this? Why was he trying to hurt him on purpose like this?

Maybe its time you quit living in denial, and realize that. You were never supposed to be the one dancing with her. It was always James and you know it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top