Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Chelsea Piers

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Chelsea Piers

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Jacob linked his hand with Evelyn's and just breathed words into her mouth. "You...just..." Jake pulled off his button down shirt throwing it onto the ground he took his hands cupping Evelyn's face kissing her, he leaned into her so Evelyn's back fell on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:50 pm

Evelyn hadn't been expecting this, so her hand shot out reflexively when she felt herself tip over backwards, meeting soft pillows beneath her as Jake's weight landed on her.

Her hand knocked into something metallic, and there was a crash as the bedside lamp went sprawling to the floor. She yelped, breaking away from Jake's lips, and looked sideways. "Whe - oh no, I broke the lamp!"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:53 pm

Jake stopped for a moment looking at the lamp, then back at Evelyn. He shrugged. "Its okay, Seth's parents are billionaires they can buy ten new ones." Jake stated and with that resumed his pursuit on Evelyn. His hands trailed back down to her shirt, he lifted it Evelyn's shirt up over her head setting it down where he had thrown his shirt.

Jacob lowered his lips to her now bare stomach, kissing slowly as he made his way up her stomach, chest. Shoulders, kissing her neck sensually and bringing his lips right back to her's kissing her passionately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Evelyn inhaled sharply, letting out small gasps at the contrast between the cold room and Jake's burning mouth. She crossed her arms over her lacy blue bra, suddenly self-conscious. She wasn't drunk enough to be comfortable with just being in a flimsy skirt just yet.

She opened her eyes, blinking uncertainly, but before she could say anything, Jake was kissing her again. And like before, that suppressed tension Seth had been hinting at reared its lusty head again and she found herself slinging her arms around Jake like her legs were, fingernails digging into his shoulderblades. "Sorry," she murmured, pulling away to breathe. "Jake, I..." She bit her raw lower lip, looking up at him uncertainly. It wasn't that she didn't want to...she was just so new at where this was going, it kind of scared her.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Jake stifled a small gasp when Evelyn's nails dug into his shoulders, he looked down at her. "Am I going too fast? Sorry, here just... relax you know? Take it slow." Jake rolled off of Evelyn and lay by her side. This was probably still all new for Evelyn, so the last thing he wanted was to scare her. Jake wrapped his arms around Evelyn, kissing her slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:39 pm

Evelyn turned away suddenly, running a hand through her hair, which was starting to curl back into its messy waves. She swallowed and stared up at the dark ceiling. "I sh-should go...go and, uh, find somewhere else to sleep. This isn't, isn't good, not a good idea," she rambled uncertainly, that familiar doubt flaring up now that she'd had time to dwell on it.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:59 pm

"Evelyn you're thinking too much... just don't think okay? And don't talk, you're with me? Its not like you don't me. I know you and so just relax okay? Take a deep breath and just let go. Its what its about." Jacob talked to Evelyn, hoping this would encourage her a bit, and sort of put her mind at ease, and if that failed, which he thought it would he kissed her hoping to relaxing her wrapping his arms around her and pulling Evelyn close into him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:18 pm

Was she making a mistake? She didn't know. She knew that she'd always hated girls who gave it up for no reason, just because they were horny or whatever. Evelyn's eyes flttered shut as Jake kissed her. She wrapped an arm around his neck, huddling agianst his bare chest in the slight cold in the room.

Her sixteen-year-old self would probably be horrified if she were here...had she changed for the worst? She didn't think it was a small thing, what Jake wanted from her. It was still worth a lot to her, seeing as her v-card had been taken under drunken confusion. She didn't want to be some girl who gave it up just because she was drunk. She remembered Ashlee's self-disgust and bit her own lip hard as she breathed in Jake's cologne. It made her dizzy as she kissed his neck in return, shivering as his hands slid up and down her body. She unhooked her legs from his waist, curling them up to her chest under her skirt and wrapping her other arm around them. It allowed her a slight distance from Jake.

On the other hand, she thought sleepily, what if this was it? What if she slept with him this one last time - and woke up tomorrow feeling none of that wild attraction? She'd been attracted to James from the minute their eyes met but with Jake, it had been more a gradual thing. What if it was simply because of her exposure to Jake all those months? Maybe if they let out all their tension on this one night...it would be over.

Her moral values, so often bended by the Spaniard without her realizing it, fought weakly against the hope of ending this dysfunctional romance with him. She couldn't go that far, the reserved Evelyn inside her argued. That was too low for her. She wasn't a cheap whore. But what if she did cave just once? She couldn't deny she was extremely attracted to him right now, it wouldn't be too hard. But she'd always upheld her ability to not give into lust as a positive trait she could be proud of. Wasn't this a degrading blow to everything that made her hold her head up high amongst most people she knew who taunted her of being a prude?

"No," Evelyn said, quietly but firmly, the lingering effects of port wine slurring her voice. She pulled away from Jake and rolled over so her back was to him, hugging her lingerie-clad body. Her hair was sprawled all over the pillow and the room was now much darker now that one lamp was out of commission. "I can't. I'm...I don't put out. You know that. Not even to you."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:35 pm

Jacob sighed, he rolled onto his back looking up at the ceiling. As much as he would have wanted to sleep with Evelyn. He wouldn't feel right forcing her to do something she wasn't comfortable with. "Okay, that's fine. I won't make you do anything you don't want to."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:38 pm

"I..." Evelyn rubbed her eyes, feeling exhaustion claw at her brain, like a literal block in her head. She rolled over to face him again, reaching over and grabbing his nearest hand. She twined her fingers with his, looking up at him as she spoke. "I'm sorry. I...I didn't want to make it seem like...I really, I want to," she admitted, "It's just...I know I'd hate myself."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Jake stroked Evelyn's cheek with his thumb, and just smiled at her. "Its okay, just don't make yourself do something you'd regret okay?" Jacob pulled Evelyn into his embrace, so she could stay warm. He kissed her head, and began humming quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:08 pm

Evelyn closed her eyes, tucking her head under Jake's chin, feeling hsi throat vibrate as she listened to him hum. "You don't understand," she said quietly. She needed this thing to end. Needed it to stop before they both drove themselves crazy. Before she was forced to choose between two people she cared about. Before she blurted out the sudden, certain thought that rang through her drunken mind, as sincerely as if she were completely sober after a can of soda and a cold shower.

Not many boys would have just said what he had. She knew that. Many of them would probably have gotten up and stormed off in anger. She hadn't meant to lead him on. She'd only wanted to let go of the mounting pressure between them...but she hadn't been able to. It was still there and the only way to let it out was the one thing she couldn't give him.

Not tonight.

But that lingering thought that she'd been repressing, fighting against, blatantly ignoring since Vegas, that betraying thought lingered, honest and defiant no matter how much she tried to squish it into something other than what it was. Sleep clawed at her with its black threads, yanking her into dreaming and blurry sight. She blinked hard to stay awake, maybe explain to Jake that this wasn't going to go anywhere; what if he misunderstood why she was here with him tonight? They were not getting back together. Not now, not tomorrow. But her head felt heavy, begging for sleep to drown her in rest and she felt herself wrap an arm around Jake's chest, leg tangled with his, as she began drifting against her will. She distantly recalled they both had their shoes on.

Making a final burst of effort, she pulled away and sat up, reaching over to yank off her heels and kick them off the bed while she leaned over and undid Jake's shoes. She lay back down, head on his warm chest, and closed her eyes.

In the final throes of wakefulness, just before the cloud of gray fog ensconced her to sleep, she slipped up. That hopeful, honest, if childish thought returned sneakily, slipping onto her tongue - the very thing she'd been dreading letting onto him.

"I think...I think I might love you," she murmured, before her world went dark and she forgot she'd ever uttered those words.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Jacob had been slipping into sleep along side Evelyn, when he heard her utter that she thought she loved him before conking out. Was it true? Did she love him? He knew his feelings for Evelyn ran deep, but Jacob knew that when he had told Evelyn that he loved her just a few months ago that it had been too soon, that he hardly knew her.

They both agreed. It was a slip up. Jacob knew he liked her a lot, and that he cared a lot about Evelyn and that he would never want anything to happen to her. But he couldn't help faint feeling of hope, that his feelings for Evelyn were being returned by her. Hell for all he knew, Jacob loved Evelyn too! And was enthralled to hear her say it, even if it was unsure.

But he had been so tired trying to piece this together, and all that alcohol in his system was finally making him want to crash. Jacob was so glad to be here with Evelyn, and wanted nothing more than what was here between them. Even if they didn't go all the way, he was content just knowing she was sleeping right next to him.

"I love you too..." Jacob whispered, before he let sleep take over him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:02 pm

When Seth woke up the next morning, it was to the sounds of his brother's voice telling him to get the hell up before his parents looked in on him.

Rafe wasn't in the room. He was talking in the little intercom that had been installed in all four family bedrooms in the yacht. Seth grunted and rolled over, realizing with a start that he was, expectedly if he was honest, unclothed. And that there was a busty blond on either side of him. He had no idea who they were but no doubt they were distant friends-with-benefits he'd invited last night.

The yacht was still beneath him. From the hallway, he could hear the sounds of a vacuum cleaner.

Seth started to get up and felt dizzy, alcohol swishing in his stomach. He choked, gagged, and hastily jumped over one of the naked girls under his duvet to get to the bathroom.

Luke had long since gotten up and was now seated out on the sundeck with Seth's older brother, Rafe. Rafe had a cigarette in his mouth as he dangled his feet in the bubbling hot tub, shivering in the cold air.

Carrie and Ashlee were seated in the dining room, where Luke had just been, finishing up breakfast. Evelyn's purse and jacket lay on a seat next to Ashlee. Carrie, nursing a headache via a glass of cold water and heavy food (to help her throw up later) forked a bit of French toast into her mouth and commented, "I could live here." She looked around the half-deserted dining room. Seth had announced sometime before they all left last night that nobody save for a few select friends was welcome to pass out on his yacht. Everyone else had been carpooled home by limo.

Evelyn had woken up roughly around 11 AM. She didn't want to get up just yet. Wherever she was, she was really comfortable. A warm duvet covered her, the mattress under her was heaven-soft and her pillow was--

Warm and breathing?!

Her eyes shot open and she lifted her head, noticing the lack of feather in her pillow. It did, apparently, have pectoral muscles. Feeling her face flush, she looked away hastily and realized her head had been resting on Jake's chest. He was still sound asleep. Evelyn bit her lip and then emitted a horrified gasp when she felt a cold draft on her body as the duvet shifted.

Her whole world became dim, focused solely on this one important aspect. Had she slept with him?!

No, I didn't. No, I wouldn't. Not again. Not when we...

She still had her lacy bra on. Which meant nothing. But then she moved her legs and realized, with relief, she had her skirt and everything on. Jake had his jeans on, her straying foot confirmed. She sat up, and her hair brushed his face as it swung off her bare shoulders. She had a slight headache, nothing too bad. Overdose of wine never hurt as bad as tequila or Everclear, she figured.

She still felt nauseous though. So she got up and looked around the floor, finding her shirt. Yanking it over her head, she headed for the attached bathroom, closing the door behind her.

She looked at herself in the mirror, seeing about three or four hickeys on her neck and shoulders where Jake had bitten her. Her hair was now wavy and curling again, her make-up washed off by tears she distinctly recalled shedding before her memory failed, and her lips and the area around them were raw, no doubt resulting from being brushed continually against the stubble on Jake's jaw. She splashed her face with cold water, inhaling slowly as she tried to retrace whatever had happened last night.

She just recalled a lot of fighting, some crying, kissing downstairs, fighting up here, more kissing, and then Jake picking her up and taking her to the bed. Nothing after that really made much sense. But somehow, they'd stopped. How, she didn't know.

She swished water around her mouth, spat it out, washed her face again, brushed her hair out of her face with her fingers until it looked presentable and walked out of the bathroom, finding her shoes. She yanked them on and sincerely hoped her purse was with her friends. Shooting Jake one last glance, she reflected back to the knowledge she'd had yesterday - that whatever went down with them wasn't going anywhere.

She swallowed and unlocked the door, stepped out of the room and went to the stairs.

She found everyone (mostly) in the dining room like she'd suspected. Carrie an Ashlee at least. She flashed them a weak smile and sat down by Ashlee after noting with relief her bag and coat were on the chair. "Morning. Thanks for grabbing my stuff."

Ashton, for his part, was still in a drunken, sound sleep, next to an almost equally drunk Lola. Sometime during the night, he'd rolled over onto his side and rested his head on top of hers.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 pm

"No problem, you sleep alright?" Ashlee asked Evelyn as she poked her fork into a strawberry and ate it.

Jacob's eyes fluttered open when he heard the door closing in his room, he woke up feeling kind of hazy. He looked around the room and realized he had been alone. He felt a cool breeze and looked down realizing his shirt was off. As Jake tried to remember what had happened the previous night a lot of things came back in sort of quick flashes.

Him arguing with Evelyn, arguing with James. Kissing Evelyn, laying here in bed with her. Talking but not sure about what. Them kissing again. Evelyn had said something to him before he had fallen asleep but he couldn't remember what it had been, but he remembered hearing something. "I think...I..."

Jake knew he would remember it soon enough, just not right as he woke up. He got up going to the bathroom feeling kind nausea from all of the shots and drinks he had last night. Jacob splashed cold water over his face when he looked in his reflection he saw traces of lipstick on his neck, his lips. Probably from having kissed Evelyn, his lips were kind of raw too from the few times he remembered that Evelyn had bit him.

As Jacob turned to exit the bathroom something caught his eye in the mirror, on his back. Jake stopped putting his hand to where he thought he saw... scratches? Jacob pulled the skin there and saw scratch marks on his shoulder blades. Then it hit him. Evelyn had dug her nails into his back?! Wow... he didn't know she did stuff like that! He wondered where she had went? Probably downstairs.

Jacob walked out of the bathroom again, he found his shoes and began putting them back on. Along wit his shirt. Jake buttoned it back up and ran his hand through his hair a few times. Before walking out of his room and going downstairs to the dinning room. There he saw the girls, Evelyn sitting there next to Ashlee and Carrie both of them eating breakfast.

He wasn't sure if he should have sat with them, but he went to go get himself something to eat to avoid awkward contact. Because after last night with it still being kind of fuzzy he had no idea where him and Evelyn stood. (as usual)

Lola had woken up feeling a weight on top of her head, she glanced to the side to see Ashton sleeping next to her. She looked down and realized she had still been dressed and was relieved! Hell she even had her shoes on. Lola took off her shoes since they had been on all night and her feet felt confined.

She slowly got out of bed so not to wake Ashton, and walked to the bathroom. She washed her face so she didn't look like a raccoon and took the rubber band off her arm to pull back her wavy hair. Lola was still kind of tired though, so after she had finished up in the bathroom she went back to the bed and cuddled back up to Ashton.

James had been awake but was sitting in bed for a bit, Antonio had been sharing a room with him, and he could hear the twin slumbering. James' eye had been aching, and he figured that out when he woke up to a black eye. Due to Seth using him as a human mattress last night.

Plus James wasn't really feeling like going down, he wasn't sure if Evelyn had been awake and after everything that had happened last night. Things were bound to be awkward, but he didn't want to hide out in the room all day so after much debate he got up out of bed and went downstairs. He saw the girls all sitting together, and saw Evelyn.

James' stomach lurched, as he saw Evelyn. He nodded at both Ashlee and Carrie as he walked past them. Sort of blowing off Evelyn, as he went to get breakfast and stopped when he saw Jake getting food.

The Spaniard could feel someone staring at him, and turned to see James behind him. Jake just decided to ignore James and continue getting food. He had remembered bits and pieces of what James had said and honestly had no desire to talk to him or acknowledge him so he piled food onto his plate and made his way to an empty table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 am

Evelyn looked up as James walked by, not noticing Jake had entered the room. She hastily looked away, reached over to Ashlee's plate with a fork and scooped up a blueberry covered in powdered sugar. She popped it into her mouth as Carrie flashed James a smile.

"Yeah," Evelyn replied, swallowing the fruit. "The beds here are just as amazing as in Vegas."

"I'm sure that wasn't all she loved about said beds," Carrie mumbled, taking a sip of water as she hid a grin.

Her eyes flicked over Evelyn's head to see the staredown between Jake and James. At taht moment, Evleyn, a confused look on her face, got up. "I'm gonna grab some grub."

She turned and strolled across the room purposefully to the buffet set up. And froze when she realized Jake had just turned away from the buffet with a plate full of food. Evelyn swallowed, suddenly finding it really, really hard ot breathe.

Evasive action! Now! She hastily turned and took a longer route to the buffet, one that ensured she wouldn't have to pass Jake at all.

Carrie, who was watching, scoffed in aggravation. "Okay, this is really lame. JACOB!" she called to him. She gestured at him to come over when he looked up.

Seth had tumbled out of his room, leaving the blond girls there, showered and changed into comfy slacks and a polo. He strutted down to the dining room, after puking up most of his organs, and spotted Antonio on the way in the hall. "Tigger! Wazzuuuppp?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 am

"I look like a rotten banana split." Antonio groaned, when he had seen his hair in the mirror of the bathroom he had managed to get most of the squished cherries out but they stained.

Jacob looked up and saw Carrie gesturing him to their table. Jacob swallowed as he looked back at the buffet seeing Evelyn, not sure if he should go over there and sit. But figured oh whatever. Jake walked over to the table and sat across from Ashlee and Carrie.

"Morning." He yawned, eating some of the fruit off his plate.

"Morning, you sleep good?" Ashlee smirked at Jake.

Jacob swallowed one of the blackberries he was eating kind of hard, and he nodded. "Yeah... beds were comfy." He said trying to avoid anything these girls might be up to.

James slowed his pace at the buffet in order to see Evelyn, he figured if Carrie and the girls were gonna invite Jacob to the table he'd at least talk to Evelyn. He saw her at the buffet and casually walked over to her. "Morning Ev." James greeted her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:28 am

"What the fuck happened to your head?" Seth asked, aghast, as they walked into the dining room.

Evelyn looked up, even though she'd recognized James' voice and was now hastily rearranged her panicked features into a smile as she turned to face him. "H-hey..." She had a brief flashback to the last time she'd seen James, when she'd been assaulted by Jake in the lounge (there was really no other word for it).

Awkward.

"Did you check out the hot tub yet?" she asked hastily, before awkward silence would commence. She placed a blueberry and oatmeal muffin onto her plate and added a glass of orange juice. Oranges were her comfort fruit. She added a few slices of quartered oranges beside her scrambled eggs. Having puked up all the port, she was suddenly starving.

Carrie stifled a grin and exchanged a glance with Ashlee at Jake's reply. "Yeah, I hear a lot of people liked their bed," she said absently, spearing a bit of pancake on her fork. "I don't know, I kind of didn't sleep so well what with the rocky motion of the boat and everything when it docked. But apparently, someone thought the beds were awesome."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:34 am

"Ash squished cherries onto my head." Antonio pulled a face, he forgot why his twin did it, but remembered him doing it. He walked past the girls and Jake and waved at them. Antonio was hungry so he went to go help himself to breakfast.

"Uh no I didn't not yet at least, kind of woke up just a little bit ago, did you sleep alright?" James asked Evelyn, as he tried not to imagine Jacob all over her. Although that was very hard to do.

"Yeah said that they were as amazing as Vegas." Ashlee added smugly."

Jacob had been chewing on his pancakes not sure what Carrie was getting at, but he saw Ashlee trying to cover up a laugh by taking a sip of her juice.

"Uh yeah they were really comfortable." Jake said, looking between Ashlee and Carrie. What was up with these two?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 am

Seth had followed Antonio. Spotting Jake, though, he faltered and then walked over and rounded the table to the buffet, simply so he could poke the back of Jake's head really hard. "Fucker," he added nicely, smirking.

Carrie quirked an eyebrow up at him and then finished her pancakes. "I felt like it got really warm, I'm sorry, really hot sometime during the night, didn't you, Ashlee?"

Seth turned and looked at her and Ashlee with wide eyes.

Across the room, Evelyn had stiffened, and her smile slipped a little. She opened her mouth, gave a slight, weak laugh as she shook her head, and looked away, adding a strawberry-kiwi croissant to her plate. "Uh, I guess. I just had too much port, though, gave me a bad headache all night. How's your eye?" she asked, turning to go back to the table.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am

"Really hot... you can say it was pretty uh steamy?" Ashlee commented cheekily.

Jacob dropped his fork, when it clicked what Ashlee and Carrie had been on about... they thought that...no! They didn't sleep together, because Jacob had woken up clothed. He remembered kissing Evelyn and their shirts coming off but that was as far as it had gone.

"Uh... no." Jacob straightened. "You're wrong, it wasn't steamy."

"Sureeee." Ashlee winked at Jacob.

James shrugged. "Eh kind of sore, but no big deal. I've had tons of black eyes before." James said putting some French Toast on his plate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 am

Seth poked Jake again in the head and walked over to join Antonio at the buffet, spotting James and Evelyn talking further down. "Jake scored, bro," he commented to Antonio, scooping up a mini box of Rice Krispies and a bowl onto a tray. He picked up a jug of milk, put it on his tray and moved onto a selection of tarts.

"Oh yeah," Evelyn was saying, grinning a little now. "I remember you beign quite the model citizen for delinquency back in Ash Creek."

She turned and began making her way back toward her seat with him.

"Oh? No, I thought it was pretty damn hot last night, totally couldn't breathe in the lounge," Carrie chirped, putting down her fork and sipping a glass of water. She looked up and froze, noticing Evelyn returning with James.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 am

Ashlee choked on her laughter, when Jake flicked annoyed dark eyes up at the both of them. He remembered the lounge that thought was actually very vivid in his mind.

Jacob just ignored them both shoveling a pancake into his mouth.

"Yeah, yeah what can I say. I was a bad ass. Although still am." James smirked as they came to the table, he took a seat near Jake.

"SHUT UP JAKE GOT LAID?!" Antonio blurted loudly to Seth!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:04 am

Evelyn looked up at the table, spotting Jake the same instant she heard Antonio. She slowed and let James walk ahead of her to take a seat.

Blood rushed to her face. She looked down at her tray and swallowed, walking with slower steps over to take her seat.

Unfortunately, Jake was sitting right across from her. She bit her lip, avoiding all eye contact with him, and sat down, pretending she hadn't heard the beige-haired Moretti.

Carrie was giggling into a napkin as she wiped her mouth. Pretty much the whole room had heard the echo of Antonio's loud voice.

Evelyn stabbed her eggs viciously with her fork, silent.

"Shhh!" Seth exclaimed, way too late. "Gosh, TOny! Announce it over the speakers, why dontcha!"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:08 am

Ashlee was trying really hard to stifle her giggles as Evelyn sat down, leave it to Antonio to announce anything! She smirked over at Evelyn and could tell she looked annoyed.

James bit his lip eating his breakfast silently although not that he mad much of an appetite although given the way Jake and Evelyn were both ignoring each other, they probably did do something last night.

Jacob had to remember to kill Antonio at some point, although it wasn't true him and Evelyn didn't have sex. They just made out... and were shirtless. Okay so second base, halfway there. But no home runs were made.

"Sorry." Antonio said glancing back at the table after he got his food he went to go sit at the table next to Carrie. "Morning kids."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top