New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 21 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

"But then you'd ave nothing to secretly lust for when Jake's back is turned," Seth said logically, as he hobbled toward the front door. He winked down at Lola and tried to avoid looking at his lump of an arm as he stepped outside the suite. "Don't worry, though, you cover it up real well, Jake won't have to ever know about those longing gazes you shoot me across the room."

Especially not after I kill him, he thought irritably.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:35 pm

Lola grit her teeth as she dragged Seth along, she kind of was drifting a bit too far off to the left since Seth was such a piece of dead weight and accidentally shoved him into the wall by mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:45 pm

"OWWW! MY FUCKING ARM!" Seth howled, doubling over in pain as his vision blurred. "Shit....Defensive much?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:48 pm

"I'm sorry! Sorry!" Lola winced, watching Seth trying to help him back up. "It was an accident I didn't mean to! Just shut up for once in your life and let me help you." Lola cringed trying to straighten Seth back up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 pm

"Oh my GAWWWD!" Seth continued to howl, attracting the attention of the few people in the hallway as he straightened slowly, "I feel my broken bones jabbing through my ribcage! You killed me!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

"SETH LOREN ANDREASIS I WILL PERSONALLY MURDER YOU IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER SOUND!" Lola shouted disregarding the few people in the hallway and giving him a swift kick in the shin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:53 pm

Seth wobbled dramatically, and his arm sent another jab of pain. He ignored it again and instead wailed, "DEATH THREAT IN PUBLIC! OH MY GOSH!"

People shot them worried looks.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:55 pm

Lola, forgetting that Seth's arm was broken began shaking him. "QUIT SQUAWKING YOU OVER GROWN CHICKEN!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:59 pm

"OWOWOWWWWW!" Seth began hollering - and he wasn't kidding. Every shake was setting his arm on fire and his eyes began watering in pain.

"FUCK WOMAN! WHO DIED AND MADE YOU SUCH A SADIST?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:00 am

Lola stopped shaking him because she kept forgetting he was injured. "If you quit acting like a damned fool then I wouldn't have to shake you! Stop it you're making me feel bad I don't want to." Lola admitted as she looked at him grabbing his arm and leading him down the hall slowly since they had wasted enough time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 am

Seth pulled a face at her and got up, stumbling a bit when she started dragging him like a garbage can she was putting out on the sidewalk. "You have human emotions, Lassie? Gee, there's a shock! I didn't knwo you could feel bad! Well, you know, not for someone as obviously damned as me," he felt the need to remark as they reached the elevator.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:08 am

Lola narrowed her eyes at Seth. "You're a slut Seth."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:12 am

"How is that related," he argued with her, as they entered the elevator, "to my being insanely good-looking to the point where you clearly can't help wanting to ravish me?" He nudged her with his working arm.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:14 am

Lola swatted his good hand away and pinched his arm really hard. "Seth, just looking at you I think I contract STD's let alone touching you now I'll probably need to be quarantined!" Lola declared as they entered the elevator, she took a rubber band off her wrist and tied her hair back into a ponytail, it had been bothering her from lugging the human parrot around.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:16 am

"Hey, just for the record," Seth said, leaning back against the wall of the elevator and winking roguishly at her, "YOU brought up sexual conversation. Not me!" The elevator clanged its way down.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:18 am

Lola scowled at Seth, and since he was leaning against the wall this time, she turned to face him staring him dead on and strutted over to him,smirking up at him. "Oh Seth, you know me so well." She said in a flirty tone and trailed a finger down his chest before she elbowed him in the stomach.

Lola smiled turning on her heel and walked to the other end of the elevator.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:21 am

Seth grunted and reached over to his broken arm, trying to move it to a more comfortable position. It hurt all over again and he expelled a breath. To distract himself, he looked up at Lola and said, "Man, between you and Romeo, I'll be lucky if the cops ever find my body."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:29 am

Lola expelled a sigh reaching to her face touching the bruise and wincing. "I can't believe he did that..." She muttered and decided to quit torturing Seth and try and get him to the hospital in one piece.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:31 am

"I can," Seht said, before he could stop himself. He cringed and fell silent as the elevaqtor doors opened.

He walked past Lola and into the lobby, smirkedd and said, "And I won't tell Ash you were flirting wit me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:32 am

Lola pulled a face at Seth and smacked him across the head. "I was only joking you bastard."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 am

"Yeah, okay," Seth said, with another wink and a dimpled grin that concealed the increasing ache in his arm. He strutted out of the lobby smugly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:39 pm

[[FF to Saturday Evening]]

Antonio had come out of his room putting on a sweater, they had decided to go out with Luke, James, and the rest tonight. Although Antonio felt bad having to leave Seth alone with his arm being broken and all.

"So are you sure you don't wanna come to the club, we're going to Downtime? I forget the name but they have like a game room and stuff there so you wouldn't have to dance or anything if your arm was bugging ya." Antonio suggested.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:51 pm

Seth was sprawled on the couch, considering. Ashton came out of his room in jeans and a black polo, jacket over his arm. "Where's Jake at?" he asked.

He couldn't recall seeing much of Jake the whole week. It was odd. And Seth and Jake seemed to have some weird pact to not talk. Ashton had never seen them go this long in a fight. If they ever fought.

Seth glanced up at him, mouth in a thin line. "He went out with some friends, I think. Who cares? Yeah, I'll go, I can hang out in the games area," he said to Antonio, standing up and carefully arranging his arm in its cast. He'd told the boys he and Lola had been fighting as usual and he'd slipped down the stairs. If they thought Lola did it on purpose, hey, he was down with that.

He was still holding the flirting thing over Lola's head though. Seth grinned and turned to Ashton, heading past to his room. "Oh, aren't you supposed to fetch Lassie?"

Ashton narrowed his eyes at the dog references. "Meeting her and Evelyn downstairs. She asked if we had space so we're gonna meet James, Ashlee and Luke at the club."

"Ahh," Seth said, and then grinned at Antonio. "Aw, isn't this cute, now Tony won't have to be a third wheel, I will!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Antonio almost nudged Seth, but remembered his arm and just laughed. Even though he knew it was a joke he still new that he wasn't gonna try anything on Evelyn, especially with how distant Jake was being he felt like if he even looked at Evelyn the wrong way he might get hit.

"Jake told me he's going to Vudu tonight with his friends and stuff. So he's not coming with us." Antonio told Seth as they left, he figured they should at least know where they were before they all left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Seth locked the suite door a little clumsily, but he hated feeling weak so he refused help. He turned and followed the twins to the elevator. "Right." He didn't care where Jake was but...

He pulled out his phone and texted his stalker friend this information. Just in case.

They got into the lift and right before the doors began to close, a thud sounded right outside in the hallway.

Ashton started and slammed his hand on the Open Doors button. "What the - ?"

He peered out. "Is that a handbag? Who throws handbags - ?"

"Sorry!" Evelyn panted, coming into view as the doors slid open again. She had evidently been running because her face was flushed. She knelt and picked up the bag, tugging down the hem of her short leather [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that she wore over a snug dress. "I was running late because - " She broke off and walked into the elevator, shrugging sheepishly as Seth gave her an odd look.

Ashton grinned and hit the button for the lobby as the doors closed.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next