New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 19 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:43 am

Evelyn snapped her head away a second after Jake's lips met hers. Like hell she was going to let the past affect her now!

She swung out her hand and left a red hand-print on his cheek with the force of her slap. Her eyes blazed up at him. "Personal boundaries if you don't mind."

Nova barked furiously, banging against the side of his cage.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:48 am

She did not! What does this kid see in her? She seems like a major bitch.

Jacob glared up at Evelyn grabbing her wrist and twisting it painfully. This kid might have liked Evelyn making him her bitch, but he sure as hell wasn't gonna tolerate it.

"Hit me again, and you'll be sporting a cast on that dainty arm of yours." Jake challenged Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:51 am

Evelyn let out a soft wince. This was nothing liek the way Jake had twisted her arm on Seht's yacht. This time, she almost felt like her wrist was about to snap. She bit her lower lip to stifle her whimper of pain.

Nova was going crazy, barking angrily and trying to nip Jake's leg through the bars. Evelyn wriggled ehr wrist, but couldn't move it to ocunter Jake's move.

She glared up at him and then kneed him in the groin. "Piss off!" Her phone nearly fell form her hand and she shoved it back into her pocket.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 am

Jacob keeled over for a second, groaning. Dumb bitch was gonna pay! He had released her from his grip, and took a moment to recover, but quickly stood up right eyes blazing.

Jake smacked Evelyn hard across the face, he could tell that was most likely gonna bruise.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:07 am

Evelyn hadn't really anticipated he would ever hit her. But she should have realized it. On some basic level she did finally understand Jake was now a threat.

So she ducked, but his hand still managed to knock her head sideways into the wall as it swung by. At least he didn't leave a bruise the size of Texas on her face though.

Her head hit the wooden walls of the elevator with a harsh thud, and she swayed, letting out a pained yelp, dots flashing in her vision as her head throbbed. Nova barked in panic.

He'd really hit her, she realized dazedly. Jake had really...It was so hard to believe, she just froze up for a second, straightening up and staring at him as her eyes filled with tears of hurt, pain and anger. There was an ache on the side of her head, probably a huge bruise.

She didn't know what to say. She closed her eyes as a few tears slipped free of her lashes and slid down to her chin, and she gently prodded the bruise to check its strength. She had to meet the boys downstairs. Oh God.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:19 am

"There, a nice going away gift." Jake said coldly shaking out his hand. Dumb female.

Please, please stop. I'm begging you please. She doesn't deserve this, please. I love her just leave her alone, don't hurt her, don't kill her. She's everything to me. Please, please...Jake fought weakly against the demon he couldn't watch this, it was pure torture to him. Knowing that this demon was using Jacob's body to hurt Evelyn and he couldn't do anything to help.

Jake felt like Nova in his cage right now, how he wanted to help Evelyn but he couldn't because he was trapped. He wanted desperately to show Evelyn just some sign that the real Jake was still there. But he didn't know just how he'd get through to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 am

Evelyn lifted her eyelids, blinking furiously to hold off the torrent of tears she'd been holding back all day She really hadn't even taken a moment to cry yet, not since Jake had first entered her room that day and assaulted her, and definitely not now.

Hot anger began boiling in the pit of her stomach. She wasn't anyone's damn doormat!

As the elevator approached the lobby, Evelyn looked up at Jake, green eyes clouded. "Sorry," she said softly, and took a few slow steps over to him, heart in her mouth, feeling her insides dry up in fear. She stepped just in front of him and looked up at him, hitching her bag over her shoulder. "I shouldn't have picked a fight," she said quietly, ignoring Nova's warning growls.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:03 pm

"You're right you shouldn't have." Jake said leaning against the wall. He didn't care about having hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:11 pm

"My bad," Evelyn said, feeling her head ache painfully as she reached down and picked up her large duffel bag. She stepped in front of the doors just as they slid open, obstructing the way, and dropped the duffel out into the lobby before kicking her suitcase right along. Nova barked anxiously and Evelyn looked up at Jake behind her. "But I can't say I regret it."

Then she lifted her hand from her pocket and sprayed about half her bottle of mace in his eyes. Instnatly, she grabbed Nova's cage and yanked it out into the lobby behind her. "Trinket to remember me by, Jacob!" she called back, and spotted Luke and James standing just ahead. She glanced back at Jake, keeping her fingers over the latch on Nova's cage.

Just in case.

But the lobby was fairly crowded. If Jake tried anything, not only would he get kicked out, but he'd probably get charged for assault.

Luke looked over and his eyes widened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:03 am

Jacob cried out, as his eyes stung from the mace. He couldn't believe the stupid bitch would pull something like that! He could feel his eyes just stinging and tears in them.

James glanced up and couldn't really believe what he saw, had Evelyn really just maced Jacob? Not that James was against it. The guy was a real creep and was about time he got what he deserved.

Jake rubbed his eyes but they still were irritated he picked up his bag and was about ready to charge at Evelyn when he realized where he was. In a crowded lobby with those two morons there to protect the damn skank, or intervene if he even thought of pulling something.

Which could land him into some hot water and possibly throw him in jail. So even though now he wanted to slit Evelyn's throat he'd have to wait until Evelyn was alone.

Jacob hitched his bag up over his shoulder shouting Evelyn a murderous glare, James saw this and instinctively went to her side, matching Jacob's glare.

James and Evelyn may have not gotten along but it didn't meant he was gonna let some creep run her over or something like that.

Jacob just snorted at James, shaking his head and walking out of the lobby. James was no threat to him. He figured he'd leave Evelyn to worry about Jake retaliating when she returned.

As Jacob left, James looked down at Evelyn moving away from her. "You okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 am

For a second, Evelyn didn't say anything, waiting with silent stiffness until Jake left completely. Luke shot her a funny look and scowled at the Spaniard as he passed.

"Dick," he muttered to Jake quietly so no one else heard. Whatever Evelyn had maced him for, Jake had probably deserved.

Funny. Evelyn macing Jake was so...random. And that look Jake had given her just then...Luke's mind flew to the Jake in Vegas. What the hell had happened?

For some reason, something felt really wrong. Luke might not have liked Jake's bipolarity, but he understood Jake had genuinely liked - hell, maybe even loved - her. This was not normal.

"Yeah," Evelyn said softly to James, as Jake's back disappeared. Her eyes softened and she heaved a sigh, reaching down and grabbing her duffel. She picked up Nova's cage with one hand and wheeled her suitcase to the lobby doors with the other. "Let's get going. Our cab's probably here. And I told Renee I'd be in Ash Creek by one AM. Is that right? She's picking me up."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:58 am

James grabbed his suitcase following behind Evelyn, he wondered just what the hell was up with Jacob? He knew the guy was bi polar but was this how they acted when they didn't take their medication?

James just shrugged, he really didn't care. He looked at the back of Evelyn. "Uh yeah one Ash Creek time, two New York time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 am

Evelyn nodded and silently crossed the quad, letting the cab driver load her things in the trunk as she sat in silently. Luke followed with James.

[[To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:34 pm

[[Saturday, 12th March, 2011 - Seth to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:35 am

[[Sunday, 20th March, 2011 - James, Evelyn, Luke and Ashlee from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:01 am

[[ Jacob from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Honestly, Jacob had gone to Brooklyn to escape suspicion and able to roam freely without having his every move traced but if anything all that had seemed to have done was make Seth cling to him even more.

What was it with that blond bastard? Did he not have any other friends? He couldn't buy his own friends? The demon had forced Jake to go back home so that he wasn't being scrutinized for every move he made. But if anything it felt like anywhere that the demon made Jake go, that Seth was showing up just as he was about to do something. Which really had him wondering how Seth just seemed to appear, and know where Jacob was gonna be?

But really at this point he was really tempted to just rip Seth's head off his shoulders the next time he saw him, Jake had kicked open the door to his room dropping his duffel as he walked in, he felt himself cave a bit. Jake grabbed a hold of his dresser to keep himself up, looking to the mirror.

He looked horrible, like he hadn't slept in days. But the demon didn't need sleep, it didn't need food. All it needed was Jacob's body, but even so he could feel it starting to break down from not resting, the bags under his eyes and even the way his clothes seemed a bit looser on him than how he usually wore them.

Jacob flicked exhausted dark eyes up and his voice called weakly inside of him. Please, there is nothing left for you to do. Everyone is suspicious and watching after you. Why won't you just leave?

He snorted and spoke out loud. "I'm not going anywhere, not until I get what I want. Well you know, what you want. But I think I might have to kill that blond friend of yours he's making it so that I can't even move without him seeing me. "

Do that, and they'll have the police on you and lock us up. Then you'll be stuck in a jail cell. Face it, you're starting to draw too much attention to yourself. Jake argued back with him.

"On the contrary. A lot of your so called friends, and even your family just think you're skipping out on your medication cause you're already crazy. As far as it comes to me/ None of them seem too concerned." Jacob smirked moving away from the mirror and silencing Jake's voice again.

Although honestly the demon hadn't done too much. At least not so much since the fire at that one stupid party. And the few fights he had gotten into. So he needed to do some more damage.Because right now he wasn't too satisfied.

And plus that red head had to be returning sometime. Evelyn? She still needed to get her punishment for the pepper spray.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am

It was the Monday after break and Evelyn was sprawled out on her stomach in her room next to Nova's pet bed, revising for a law final. Nova was snuffling around the kitchen and playing iwht a bouncy ball. She'd noticed him getting antsy so Luke had offered to walk him for her since he was already missing Angeles.

The door's knock alerted her and she sat up, tugging down her boat-neck [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and getting up. She dusted off the seat of her jeans and walked over to grab her leather jacket on her way to the front door. When she reached the handle, though, she hesitated.

Nova's barking was happy as he waddled over. It wasn't Jake.

Stop obsessing. You're a paranoid freak-out away from needing medication!

She pulled open the door and five minutes later, Nova was on his way to the quad with Luke (in a large sports bag yet again).

She walked back to her room after locking the door. She checked her window and realized it was still firmly locked (she was going a bit anal about this). She pulled her earphones back in and continued reviewing her notes.

"THE TWINS ARE HEADED HOME TOMORROW!" Seth warbled down the hall to Jake. He'd just gotten off the phone with Ashton, who said that since he and Tony were both either too lazy to go to class (Tony) or had no class (Ashton) today, they were coming home tomorrow evening instead.

Seth walked into Jake's room uninvited, a big grin on his face that hid the exhaustion behind his sparkling eyes. He was worn out monitoring Jake. And honestly, he'd have loved a few Jake-free days more than anything in the world right now. Jake wasn't much fun to hang with lately. And Seth had alienated quite a few people by brushing them off due to having to watch Jake so often. And he'd seen - and stopped - many questionable things already. His hired PI had mentioned some odd things: aggressiveness in Jake, a tendency to not like girls saying no until someone butted in, and hanging out after midnight on building rooftops.

Creepy.

Why was Jake attempting to hit on other girls, for one thing? Sure, five months ago, Seth would have been happy, but this was odd coming from a Jake who was fully head over heels for the very girl he'd...no, Seth had trouble believing Evelyn. She probably misunderstood...right?

"I have been lonely without them!" Seth announced to Jake, ignoring his tired posture at his dresser.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 am

Jake grit his teeth hearing Seth's voice, and looked to him. "That's cool, man aren't you sick of hanging around me? I need some time alone. You've been like smothering me." Jake said right out to Seth hoping it would get him off his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:31 am

"Because you and that damn redhead ruined my break," Seth said instantly, crossing his arms and placing a sullen look on his face. This was true. "If your bitchy ass hadn't insulted her downstairs, we'd have both been out of town! This is your punishment." He strutted out of the room upon noticing Jake's angered eyes and headed for the kitchen, figuring he'd stay out of Jake's arm reach. For some reason, a weird vibe hung around Jake the more Seth saw him, and it was unsettling. Seth pulled a Coke out of the fridge and snapped the tab off, taking a swig.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:33 am

Jacob clenched his hand on the edges of his dresser, and pushed himself off marching on over to the kitchen where Seth was.
"Oh so what! You didn't have to stay here and babysit me! I can handle it myself. I went to Brooklyn cause I needed to get away from here! I see you every day, if you wanted to go somewhere or hang with someone else you didn't have to attach yourself to me like some god damned parasite!" Jake snapped at Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:36 am

Seth snorted at him over the rim of his can, wondering if Jake had skipped his meds. "Did you forget your meds again? Or is this some frustration out of Red ignoring you?" he asked bluntly, steeping around the Spaniard and heading for the living room.

A silver blur darted past him and Lucifer hissed at Jake as the cat placed itself between the two boys. Seth shot it an amused glance. Lucifer's fur was poofed up and his eyes were narrowed in anger.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:38 am

"Its none of your business okay? I can do what I want and I don't need you to be around me twenty four seven acting like you're my dad or something. Just leave me alone, I've gotten pretty sick of seeing your face these last few days." Jacob said turning to walk back to his room shooting Lucifer a dirty glare on his way back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:43 am

Seth rolled his eyes, puling a face behind Jake's back. "Thank God," he muttered, pulling out his buzzing phone. "I've gotten pretty sick of seeing his lying face too," he said to Lucifer. "C'mon, let's get out of here. e's killing my buzz."

He reached over and scooped up the cat, before turning to head out of the suite. He figured he could give Jake a moment, since honestly, Seth's even temper was starting to get grated pretty swiftly after a week.

He headed out of the building to get a coffee, Lucifer huffing in his arms.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:27 am

Jake huffed as he watched Seth leave with his stupid feline.

Finally, it felt like he could breathe. He felt like he was trapped since Seth had him under watch and he hadn't really been able to do anything except a few times before Seth began hovering around him.

Not really wanting to be around when Seth returned, Jake went to his window and climbed out deciding to get a walk in and maybe do somethings before he was under constant surveillance again. As Jacob landed on the ground again he shoved his hands into his pocket and heard a familiar yipping that he recognized as Nova.

A slow smile crept on his face as he saw the dog being walked by the tall blond.

[[Jacob and Luke to[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 am

[[Jake, Evelyn, Nova and Luke from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next