New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill Empty Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[[Ashton and Lola from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill Empty Re: Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Lola walked into the warm sushi restaurant. She slipped out of her coat, slinging it over her arm. "Wow this place is nice." Lola looked around at the environment, it gave off a nice cozy feel.

Back to top Go down

Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill Empty Re: Midtown - Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Ashton grinned, heading up to a host in white.

"Ahh, table for two, come this way," the small man chirped in a heavily Japanese accent. He led the way to a table by the counter, next to a window overlooking the busy street across from Central Park. Ashton held out Lola's chair for her and then sat down himself, shrugging off his winter coat and rolling up his shirtsleeves.

A waitress walked over, handing them two [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. "Welcome to Blue Ribbon," she chirped. "I'll be right back for your orders."

She walked off and Ashton grinned over the table at Lola. "Watch for flying fish any second now."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:44 pm

Lola looked down at the menu, for something that she would like.

She heard the other table, chattering excitedly as the chef prepared their meals for them and launched pieces of vegetables at them for the people to catch in their mouths.

Lola watched, smiling in amusement. As a rouge zucchini flew past a guys head and towards them. "Hey watch out, wild vegtable!" He called out from the table next to them.

Lola raised her head catching the tiny vegetable in her mouth, and the table clapped, she turned to Ashton and laughed. "Oh yeah two points. Gonna have to try and keep up there." She winked at Ashton.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:48 pm

Ashton was laughing. "There's a - "

He ducked sideways and a stray green pepper slice landed on his tongue. Ashton swallowed and then sat up, laughing again. "Never mind. Danger averted!" He grinned and hailed the waitress over. "You wanna try the fried yariika with stir-fry veggies? Lots of opportunity to practice your mouth-eye coordination," he suggested to Lola.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Lola giggled and nodded, "Sure, get some practice in for the tournament. Just so you know you're going down." Lola warned Ashton, handing the waitress her menu.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:55 pm

"Oh?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow. He watched the waitress tell the sous-chef their order and the guy looked over and gave them a thumbs up.

Ashton smirked at Lola and then next second, a bit of carrot was flying toward their table.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:58 pm

Lola raised her head a bit to catch the carrot, but instead of landing in her mouth it bounced off her glasses. "Oh damn, umm I get a do over on the accounts that I am wearing windows on my face!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Ashton laughed and stood up to catch a bit of cabbage in his mouth.

It landed with so much force, for a second, he gasped and choked and coughed violently. He burst out laughing and the sous chef shot him a dismayed glance.

Ashton sat down, still coughing and snickering. "Oh, wow, that was a successful fail." He lifted his glass of water, still clearing his throat, and said, "Here's to skipping over a Heimlich." He threw back his glass of water and the coughing subsided.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Lola laughed, "Good thing cause I don't know how to do the Heimlich so you would have had to have, the Perez Hilton looking fellow, who has been giving you the eye from two tables over give it to you. I'm sure he would have enjoyed some mouth to mouth action too." Lola winked taking a drink of water.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Ashton turned in his seat in some amusement and grinned when he spotted who Lola was talking about. He turned back to Lola. "I think this is one incident where hoes before bros applies," he informed her. Just then, the chef threw a piece of carrot toward them. Ashton leaned over but missed it. He shrugged. "Oh, speaking of bros before hoes..."

The waitress appeared with two platters of squid that the sous chef had been frying. "Thanks," Ashton said as she walked off. He dug into his own. "Uhh, what the hell is going on with Romeo and Juliet this time? Because I'm completely lost. Although I gotta tell you, after Vegas, I'm not surprised they're not lasting."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:08 pm

Lola rolled her eyes, pushing a loose wave of hair behind her hair. "Honestly I have no idea. Jake had texted me earlier saying he accidentally broke Evelyn's window, and they were arguing about that. Then he got really mad when he saw a picture of James shirtless and Evelyn bugging him at work. So he called me while he was at work, and I was at work to bitch."

Lola tapped her fingers on her water glass going on. "I mean I know they fight a lot and crap, but Jesus. I really have no idea why they're always fighting and making up. I mean I would tell Jake to break up with her and just be friends, but as we've witnessed before. They really have no middle ground." Lola pointed out as the chef tossed out a mushroom and it hit her nose.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:11 pm

Ashton tried not to laugh inappropriately at the awry mushroom. He sobered and flicked it off the table in front of her where it had landed. "Wasn't she a virgin, thoguh? Well, keyword being, was. Maybe she's all huffy about that and Jake, uh, kind of stormed into her room last weekend and no doubt forced an on-the-spot answer out of her. Call me crazy but maybe that was a spur-of-the-moment thing on her end." He dodged a bullet-speed pea and cut into his squid.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm

Lola dodged the last flying vegetable as she dug into the vegetables that weren't flying on her plate, "I mean. I can see where she'd be sensitive about that. And I can see Jake wanting an answer to whether or not she wanted to be in a relationship. And well, for girls its different when we lose our virginites than it is for boys, and junk. But did they rush into their relationship, maybe. But I believe that they both deserved definite answers on where they stand." Lola said taking a forkful of her squid and eating it.

"On a lighter note, this squid is fantastic." Lola grinned, as she took another bite out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:34 pm

"Mmhm," Ashton said happily.

He speared a bit of squid on his fork and glanced up at Lola. "Oh, Did you ever think about that musical? What was it, New York Beats?" he asked, grinning.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:45 pm

"I've thought about it, it sounds really funny. But given how the cast is with their emotions and such. Do you think we'd be able to pull it off? I remember mentioning it to one of my friends in my drama classes, and my teacher overheard. She thinks it sounds absolutely brilliant." Lola snickered, poking at her squid before taking another bite.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 pm

"Well, for that, you could always get a cast, not the original characters," Ashton suggested. "I'm sure someone out there will be able to play Seth's crazy ass. In fact! We can get Seth and Jake and the rest to help us write the script so the actors will sound like the real people."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:50 pm

"Of course we can! But knowing how flamboyantly gay Seth looks, he might be a bit offended when all the gays come to audition for his role." Lola chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:56 pm

Ashton choked on a piece of squid and had to thump his chest and hastily gulp down water because he was laughing too hard. He fought it down and snickered, sitting up. "Okay, you have a fair point." He wiped his mouth with a napkin. "But okay, maybe we can cast Seth as himself. But I highly doubt Jake, Evelyn or James will feel up to repeating all their drama again, particularly since Jake and Ev are on the outs and frankly? I donut Jake would want Evelyn re-enacting her romance with James. I mean, I wasn't around her much before I moved in here so I don't know what she and James' history is like. It would probably not sit well with Jake, period."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:01 pm

"Uh yeah, I don't know their history either. But I know Jake won't want to re-live it. So we can always re-cast them. I'm sure there are a bunch of feisty red heads and hot headed Latinos running around this city, along with pretty boys to fill their slots. This is New York City!" Lola pointed out, smiling reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:11 pm

Ashton fell silent a moment while he ate. Then he said, "Okay, I'm thinking if we write this script, we'd need Luke and Seth involved with that, and uh, Ashlee, of course, since they're the ones Evelyn, James and Jake hang around. And of course, we'd need to cast twins since I'd be too busy yelling at the cast and banishing Seht off-stage." He smirked at the image. "Seth and Luce can play themselves, but I don't know if Seth would work with a fake Jake. He'd probably march on-stage drunk and start calling him out to be a Mexicant."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Lola shook her head, "Oh no. Jake would be extremely offended, if I cast a Mexican to play his Spaniard self. He'd raise hell. Um for twins, we can always cast the Olsen twins, I heard they go to NYU." Lola joked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:29 pm

Ashton shuddered. "Oh, yeah, anorexic, black-eyed and drugged-looking is what we aim for," he commented wryly.

Just then, his phone buzzed. He ignored it and continued. He leaned over the table, serious now. "You know what, we could totally do this, maybe even by the end of the school year."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Lola arched an eyebrow leaning in to hear Ashton, "Really? I mean you think everyone would be up for it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:53 pm

"Who do you mean by everyone?" he asked. "Jake, Evelyn and James? Probably not. Everyone else we know? No doubt. And if your prof thinks it's a good idea, it means we can actually sell tickets to this thing. Unless you wanna perform it free, kind of generate interest first."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next