Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Caesars Palace

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Caesars Palace

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:03 pm

"I'll bet your mom's hoping it'll be in the far future," Evelyn commented, cringing at the thought of what Jake's mom was probably thinking about them both. She sighed and lifted her gaze, shifting uncomfortably.

"I...I don't know what I was thinking last night," she began quietly, poking at the bedspread. She leaned back on one hand and stared up at the ceiling. "See, thing is, I honestly doubted I'd ever get hitched. I mean, sure, I want a family of my own someday but...do you remember what I told you about my parents?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

View user profile http://newyorkbeats.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:24 pm

"Because your dad was like me and James." He remembered her saying that. And he understood why she didn't believe in it, and frankly why a lot of people no longer believed in it. Marriages today happened so quickly and end just as fast, its like they're all one big expensive fuck you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:29 pm

She squirmed in her spot, gnawing her lip, and looked down at where he lay. "It's just....all it takes is a sign and you're married. And then another sign and you're done, you know? So what the hell is the point of marriage? And because I think that, if I ever got drunk, I'd be that crazy girl hopping around Times Square with a megaphone, screeching about the fake sanctity of marriage." She grimaced and then expelled a breath and lay back too. Damn, she was going to miss this awesome bed.

The bedsheet under her shifted under her weight and Evelyn saw a flash of...red? She frowned but ignored it for now. Probably a stray lock of hair.

She turned her head to face Jake. "So basically, I don't understand how I would ever agree to marry ANYONE, you know?"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 pm

Jake nodded he knew what she was saying, he didn't have much to speak up about the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Evelyn was starting to feel frustrated with this ew drunk version of herself, so she changed the subject, sitting up and sliding off the bed to her feet. "Um..." She scanned the room and then shot Jake a frown. "Our stuff's sill at the chapel..."

Hell, she didn't want to go back there!
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:05 pm

"Shit yeah it is." Jake realized getting up off the bed now too, "Um I can go and take the stuff back, sell the ring on the way back? You can stay here with Ashlee if you don't really wanna go." Jake told her going to grab a pair of his sneakers out of his bag and slip them on.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:12 pm

"Yeah, thanks," Evelyn said, relieved, and she knelt and picked up the wedding band abandoned on the floor. She set it on his dressing table and walked out, arms wrapped around herself.

"Hey, Ash," she said, reaching the living room and going over to the ominously silent Ashlee. Nova lifted his head and yipped happily at Evelyn. She sat down beside Ashlee and lowered her arms to her lap. "Um, you all right?" She felt a little nervous right now, but Ashlee looked distracted.

[[Seth, James and Tony to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 pm

Ashlee watched as Jake exited the suite silently and turned to face Evelyn, "Hey Ev, I'm okay as any one would be finding out they were married." She said breaking out of her thoughts, "How about you?" She asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:22 pm

Evelyn pulled a face. "I didn't wake up and find out I tied the knot with Satan," she pointed out, forcing a small smile but failing. She waited for Jake to exit the suite before she said anything else though.

Nova had followed Jake across the room and was now attempting to slip outside between the Spaniard's legs.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 pm

"Well at least he has good taste in clothes." Ashlee chuckled weakly looking down at Seth's designer clothes.

Jake felt Nova trying to slip out from between his legs, and normally he would have taken the dog with him. But he wasn't sure if he could take him with him when he sold the ring. So he turned Nova back around and gave him a light nudge with his sneaker so he wouldn't follow him out.

"No stay here." He ordered the beagle, but instead he widened his brown eyes up at Jake and began whimpering.

"Oh shit.. um hey Red? I think he needs to go out, but the thing is I don't have a leash here with me." Jake called to Evelyn.[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Evelyn started and then looked over at Jake. She vaguely recalled taking Nova from her suite. She'd probably left his leash in her bag. "Oh, um...one sec, Ash." She got to her feet and crossed over to her bag, rifling through it to find her suite card. She extracted it and headed over to where Jake stood, tossing it at him when she was near enough. "His leash is on the desk chair right by the door. Knock first, though, because Rose might be in."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:07 pm

Jake nodded, "Thanks I'll be back soon. Vamos Nova " Jake called to him and the puppy followed behind him as he left.

Ashlee watched as Jake and Evelyn interacted with each other, it was funny. Even though they had gotten married while intoxicated, they seemed alright. Almost normal like they had almost meant to get married. Plus the way he had wanted to kill Antonio for having put Evelyn in the situation they were now currently in.

Sure seeing him that angry scared her, but she thought it was kind of sweet that he cared about Evelyn that much. "I misjudged him." Ashlee said out loud what she had been thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:32 pm

"Huh?" Evelyn asked, heading over to lock the door behind Jake. She didn't want any more vengeful Japs breaking in again while she and Ashlee were alone in here. She cringed and sat down near Ashlee, taking off her boots.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 pm

"Its just.. I misjudged him. To me he was just some partying Casanova with anger issues. But even though he scared the living crap out of me when he was yelling at Antonio earlier, it was kind of... sweet." Ashlee said.

"The way he stood up for you, and he just, you can tell he really cares about you. And just now, I know this is weird and all but it felt almost like you two what you were doing was so like normal. Like you're both acting as if you've been married almost. Like it doesn't really phase either of you, but how are you feeling? About all of this. Because I know with me and Seth it was just some drunk mistake, but given your whole history with Jake." Ashlee said wondering just how her best friend was feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:01 pm

Evelyn's heartbeat had spiked in nervousness while Ashlee had been speaking. Evelyn was still bent over, unzipping her boots, and she slowed down so her braid that had been hanging down, served as a shield for her face. It was unraveling since she hadn't tied the end up and now she sat up, taking a moment to collect her thoughts as she began to rebraid the French braid.

What was wrong with her? What was wrong with Jake? They should be flipping out over this, not be ignoring it so nonchalantly!

Evelyn twisted a bronze strand under another and glanced at Ashlee. "I don't even...You and Seth are taking it pretty all right, though," she said, even though she had only caught a glimpse of Seth. But he'd hit on Ashlee very casually, so he was clearly not all that awkward about this.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:20 pm

"Well I wouldn't know how he reacted, I was kind of in a coma. But... I kind of screamed when I found out. But its like, I know now its done and over with and the only thing we can do is once we get back to New York is get a divorce or something, and well I have to face my parents and Jesse is real pissed he's coming up from Penn just to lecture me." Ashlee snorted, of course her brother the walking pervert would come lecture her on getting married.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:58 pm

"Jesse?" Evelyn asked, amused. "I hope he talks to Seth then." She fiddled nervously with her hands and expelled a breath before sitting back and letting her head drop onto Ashlee's shoulder.

"I cannot believe twenty-four-hours ago, we were blissfully single and unaware Jake and Seth were even here."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:20 pm

"The good old days huh?" Ashlee smiled resting her head on top of Evelyn's.

"Although I have to admit, if I had to get married drunk this weekend, I'm glad it was you that was there too alongside me. This would be really scary to have to go through on my own." Ashlee said to Evelyn, really grateful they had been idiots together.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 pm

Evelyn's stomach clenched. "God, I don't even know what the hell I was thinking," she muttered. "And we're stuck hitched until we get back to Manhattan. SO till Monday, we're...married. Oh God, somehow i doubt my mother would be very proud right now."

She looked up and smirked. "Although from what I recall of Seth's proposal, your wedding was hands-down the funniest thing I've seen in a while!"
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:00 pm

"Oh god, I can only imagine. Hell I wish you had been here when I was dropping raps with the guys, that's when Seth had proposed to me the first time. He said he needed me to be his bride or something like that." Ashlee snickered, thinking back on her more sober part of the evening.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:42 pm

"You were rapping with Seth?!" Evelyn asked, and then wondered why she was so shocked. This was Ashlee. She and Seth were probably soulmates separated at birth!

Evelyn felt a small smile twitch on her lips, probably her first of the whole day. "Knowing Seth, the first proposal managed to be egotistic at the same time."
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:06 pm

"You know I hardly remember it now, but I'm sure it was. It was so funny! Plus were you aware that Lucas could beat box?! I had no clue!" Ashlee told Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:24 pm

"I guess it's a musician thing," Evelyn said, shrugging as she sat up. She stretched lazily and then frowned. "It's still really awkward though, I mean, I know it might not look like it, but it really freaking is!"

She ran her hand through her braid, re-tightening it. "Rose is going to flip out. Especially considering I kind of may have bitched to her about Jake," she added, cringing.

She sighed and sank back against the cushions of the couch, reading a foreign expletive written on its side. What the hell? "You know, five seconds before all hell broke loose, Jake and I had called it a truce and decided we wanted to be friends. I don't think that's gonna happen now."

It couldn't. She knew that.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 pm

Ashlee raised an eyebrow at Evelyn, "Huh no shit?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 am

Evelyn pulled a face. "Well, anyways," she said, standing, "I'm freaking starving. Would your hubby mind id we ordered room service?" She strode over to the kitchen and found the phone in there.
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top