New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Streets of Vegas - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Streets of Vegas

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Streets of Vegas - Page 2 Empty Re: Streets of Vegas

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:15 pm

"Ahscuse me?" Jake said in his Bon Qui Qui voice, "Rude." He waved a finger at her, "I said I was gonna try and be your friend, not your bitch." Jake replied firmly walking inside with her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:23 pm

"Well, as my friend, you have to stay restricted to friends-privileges," she said matter-of-factly. She looked aorund as they walked over to the receptionist to check Jake in.

A couple of male nurses went by and Evelyn felt a grin tug on her lips. Hello, hot Vegas hospital staff. As Jake checked in for a meting with a doctor, she sat down on a chair by a stack of magazines and plucked out her lipgloss, unscrewing the cap. "Like helping me pick out all the hot guys here." She grinned at him before retouching her lipcolor, keeping an eye out for the next cute male around. Smacking her lips to even out the gloss, Evelyn returned the tube to her bag and crossed her legs, pinning an innocent look on her face and still managing to smirk at Jake.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Jake managed to see one of the male nurses, he was alright looking. But Jake was far better looking by comparison. Even though he looked like he had just crawled out of a dirty pit. But hey he was working the whole Fight Club dirty look, a few of the female nurses were winking at him from behind the desk.

"You're hitting on nurses? Come on Red. At least hit on cute doctors." Jake said sitting down next to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:28 pm

"They're old," she replied dismissively, catching the eye of one of the male nurses who had stopped to talk to the receptionist. He flashed her a small smile, then hsi eyes flicked ot Jake and something like fear crossed his face before he looked away and walked on.

Evelyn glanced up at Jake, frowning, and smacked his nearest hand. "When are you going in? You're scaring them away."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:30 pm

"Oh come on Red, there are cute doctors! You obviously don't watch ER! Hello my boy George Clooney, he was pretty damn good looking on that show. Still is. And that whole McDreamy crap too! Why hit on nurses, when you can go big with doctors? Have some standards. And homeboy isn't worth it if he's afraid of me." Jake said to the nurse who had sort of took off when he saw Jake's rough appearance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

"George Cloony is also old enough to be my father," Evelyn pointed out bluntly, smacking his hand again. "And quit glowering at him, or sneering or whatever look you have on. You'd scare anybody, covered in blood!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 pm

"I'm not glowering, I was simply observing your terrible taste in men." Jake said pulling faces at the male nurses.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"Jake!" Evelyn exclaimed, watching a couple of nurses walk off rather hurriedly. She pinched his right arm over his tattoo. "Stop it! What kind of shitty friend are you supposed to be? I don't scare off your plastic skanks!" she protested.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:39 pm

"Oww!" Jake yelled swatting her hand away, and pinching her back in response! "Hey I haven't had skanks in awhile, plus its a free world I can do what I want!" Jake spotted another male nurse and Jake rolled his eyes in the back of his head and went limp on the chair appearing dead next to Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:49 pm

"Jake, what the..." Evelyn began, gritting her teeth.

"Hey, is your friend all right?" a male nurse was suddenly standing over them. Evelyn glanced up into his beautiful hazel eyes and silently cursed Jake.

"Oh, yeah, he's, he's great." She elbowed the bastard hard and smiled up at the nurse. "He just had a sugar rush and it went down so he's feeling a little winded. He passes out for fun all the time! Falling on hsi face and breaking his fake nose is his closet hobby!"

"Uh huh. Are you sure he doesn't need to be checked in?" the nurse asked, sounding amused and giving her a genuine smile and a once-over now that he seemed assured Jake wasn't really dying.

"Oh no," Evelyn chirped, discreetly pinching Jake's arm as she leaned against him like he was her bosom friend. "He's just got a little cut, he was trying to shave and accidentally cut his finger off, but it's amputated and he's fine now, poor kid. His mom made me come with him to ensure he didn't get run over on the way here." She reached up and made a show of stroking her fingers through Jake's hair. When her hand slipped behind his head, she grabbed a handful of chicken hairs and yanked them hard.

Nurse Hazel Eyes gave a small chuckle. "That was nice of you."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:53 pm

"Ow!" Jake yelled, his eyes rolling back into their proper position he reached over and swatted Evelyn's hand.

"Oh come on now Nurse Boy, the reason she's really here is because she tried to hit me with her car. Truth is we used to be lovers, and things got kind of passionate. She's really into that bondage stuff, you know? So she gets off on torturing. And I guess she thought she'd get off by running me over with her car. I mean why else would I look like this? The only reason she's here is so I won't tell the police. But hey bud." Jake said getting up with some difficulty he slung an arm around his shoulder.

"She's a pretty good lay if you can survive past the kinkiness." He winked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:57 pm

Evelyn and the nurse both stared at Jake. Evelyn made a not-so-discreet slitting motion across her throat.

The nurse chuckled again and pushed Jake's arm off him. "Careful, bro, you're getting blood on me. Is anyone taking you in?" The receptionist, who had been watching, nodded.

"He can go in now."

"Cool," Nurse Hazel Eyes said, smiling at Evelyn. "I'll see you around, pretty gal like yourself, you'll be hard to miss."

Evelyn flicked her hair over her shoulder and smiled in return as the nurse walked off. She made a note to wear red more often and smirked up at Jake. "Yeah, Shakiro, go in before I passionately make you bleed to death as a show of affection."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:59 pm

"Come with me!" Jake said completely ignoring everything she had said, and Nurse Douchelord. He grabbed her hand and tugged her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Evelyn yanked her hand back stubbornly and crossed her arms. "Hell no! The cute nurses are out here. The aged, married doctors are where you'll be going!" she argued.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:00 pm

"Comeee onnn!" Jake whined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:06 pm

"Nooo," Evelyn replied mimicking his whine. She blew out her lower lip in a classic stubborn pout, and glared up at him. "I am not witnessing your innards being patched up like a torn pillow!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:09 pm

"But... I'm Shakiro." Jake said in a small voice widening his brown eyes at Evelyn.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Evelyn looked away, reminded suddenly of Nova. "Jake!" she protested. "Go inside already so I can hit on all the cute nurses you scared away. And hey, maybe there's a hot nurse in there you can use as a distraction!" she cajoled him.

The female receptionist looked up at her and grinned.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Jake stopped for a moment and looked at the receptionist behind the desk and gave her a quick wink. "But... fine I guess I'll go." Jake said turning to go leave. He went to the examining room and waited for the doctor.

The doctor didn't really say much about Jake's appearance, being that this was Las Vegas this doctor had probably heard stories Jake wouldn't even believe as to why he ended up here. So maybe a bar fight was like his typical Monday morning or something like that.

The doctor told him luckily only a few of his stitches had come loose and that there wasn't any real damage done, that he would have him fixed up in about half hour or so, and that he wouldn't have to get under. The doctor told Jake to remove his shirt and wait for him so that they could sew him back up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:41 pm

While Jake was in the doctor's room, Evelyn, feeling slightly guilty but still relieved she wouldn't have to see blood anytime soon, was on her facebook. No cute nurses were coming by so she was bored.

She blinked at Ashlee's status and grinned. Luke beatboxed? This was new.

"Hey, are you waiting for somebody?" a guy's voice said.

Evelyn didn't look up. "No, I'm just here for the dessert." She grinned to herself as she sent Jake a friend request - yet again.

And then she finally looked up and cringed. Whoops.

Nurse Sexy Blue Eyes was staring down at her. Evelyn made a note to let Ashlee know they had to get themselves injured before their flight to Manhattan so they could come in here more often.

"Oh, sorry," Evelyn muttered sheepishly, feeling her face flush scarlet. She smiled apologetically. "Can never get too friendly with strangers, you know?"

Sexy Blue Eyes laughed and glanced around a moment before sitting down in Jake's seat beside her. "No offense, are you even old enough to be enjoying Vegas?"

Evelyn flashed him a standard sly smile, turning to her phone again and frowning a little at Jake's status. Asshole. "I left parental authority behind when I came here, so thanks but no, I'm fine," she said semi-sweetly.

After a moment of idle banter during whic he attempted ot guess her age (and she never really answered), he asked her for her number and she got his. Then he left hurriedly since he was still on duty or something. Evelyn turned back to her conversation with Jake. He was sadly not in pain.

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Pssstt guess where I am
Shirtless, lookin all hot and Brad Pittesque a la Fight Club waitin to get stitched ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I hope those needles hurt ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I love needles < 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].....I despise you.
just saw Favorite bitch comment Ooh, let me guess, yoru gay lover is in there with you?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nonsense Andre had to work tonight at Necto

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well, just ensuring I'm not getting in the way of yoru gaymance.
Ooh, also, don't worry about yoru seat getting cold [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You slut!
I'm reporting you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What? o__o

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I'm sure you're not of age of consent
Those guys are such creeps
AYUDEME!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For what, seducing a hot male nurse?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Skanky

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]He has gorgeous eyes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aren't you supposed to be in pain right now?
How come I can't hear any screams?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No it actually feels good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
How much pain killer med are you on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]None
They're just stitching me up

Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:09 am

Jake sat there as the doctor returned and carefully began stitching Jake up like he was an old teddy bear, all while Jake sat around humming and talking to Evelyn about how he swam with sharks.

He has gorgeous eyes Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aren't you supposed to be in pain right now?
How come I can't hear any screams?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:38pmNo it actually feels good

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:39pm...
How much pain killer med are you on?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:39pmNone
They're just stitching me up

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:42pmStay in there a slong as you can. Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I'm mkaing up for the disappointment at Rain
...you swim with sharks now? And here I thought Seth was the looney tunes of the duo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:43pmOh when you fell off the ledge like a loser
Gee you think knowing me you would have learned some grace
No I did it before Seth did
It was bad ass

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:43pmKnowing you, I shoudl be dead by now

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmYeah but I never fell off your ledge

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmRun over by a semi, stabbed with a doorhandle, tripped into traffic....
You pushed me D:
And that freaking hurt!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmI tried to save you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmMy head hurts now x_-x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmGood Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Ahhhh...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmYeah right, you were showing off for the Nevada Skank

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]11:44pmDude I should totally hire an ancupucnturiest whatever
This needle thing is great

Today
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]12:00am...
It's a win-win for me if it goes wrong on you Very Happy[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]12:01amWHOOO

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

Evelyn had chatted to a few more male nurses by the time the doctor finished with Jake. She was looking down at her phone to kill the time until he came out, swinging her legs absently.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]Whoo, you finally got stabbed through the heart?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Nah the most he'd stab is my liver
But I do need that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]More than most people
D: apparently they're all partying without us [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I know!
Damn it the show does not go on without me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ugh, hurry up, I already got enough numbers.
^__^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Settle down the Young and The Horny
They cannot rush perfection ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Then they should have been done with you a loooong time ago. ;D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well gettin it in is a different story [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
WAIT
WE NEED TO PARTY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]No duh?
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:24 am

Jake was getting antsy, after reading Ashlee's and Seth's status it sounded like he was missing out on a rager! He needed to be there, this doctor didn't understand. He hadn't partied in forever!

After what seemed like hours the doctor smiled at Jake, "Alright you're good to go. Now just be careful okay?" The doctor told him, walking out of the examining room.

Jake jumped up excitedly, he was so ready to blow this joint! He was so excited he walked out of the room without having put his shirt on. A couple of the nurses whistled at him and he looked down.

"Oops." Jake had his shirt in his hand and put his arms through the sleeves and figured he'd leave it unbuttoned and threw his leather coat on over it.

Upon arriving to the waiting room doors, Jake kicked them open and burst in making his entrance. "Let's blow this Popsicle stand Red!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Like noW
Seth's status D:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Well hurry up, Shakiro. DX

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Alright J Rab
Woot woot!
I'm done!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Don't you dare give me another nickname -__-
is falling asleep out here -__-
If I do conk out, you'll have to use your chicken arms to carry me home.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You mean my sexy arms
I'm walking out
The nurses just hit on me

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*stumbling

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]I forgot to put my shirt on XD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]You did that on purpose
Ew, your stitches would be all raw and reddish
Female nurses are clearly failing eye exams
If they hit on you

Evelyn screamed and jerked in her seat, before realizing it wasn't a gunpoint hold-up but just her new "friend". She threw him a dirty look and sat up, heart pounding in shock. She'd kind of been in a zoned out zen state.

"I hope they stabbed your lungs," she greeted him, standing up and wobbling because her legs had fallen asleep. She stifled a yawn and stumbled past Jake, almost hitting the wall in her sleepy zoned-out mode. "I need caffeine!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:40 am

"I NEED LIQUOR!" Jake announced marching out of the hospital he noticed a sleepy looking Evelyn and realized they would never get to the party with her lagging.

Before she could protest he had picked her up and carried her out of the hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next