New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:49 pm

Jake smiled at the pretty nurse, and then grabbed one of the puddings from Seth, and started to scarf it down, the chocolate in his mouth tasted so good, "Mmmm fanks dude!" Jake thanked him with a mouthful of pudding.

Clearly he had it good here, maybe he should find something else to injure himself with so he could get more free food and see more of the hot nurse.

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Seth frowned at Jake and resisted the urge to slap a hand over his face. The hot nurse gives this kid the eye, and he goes for the fucking pudding! he thought, dismayed.

"You're welcome," Seth replied too late. He lifted his textbook on his lap and opened it up to the page he'd been reading. "So I figure you can entertain yourself, seeing as you'll get an extension for your exams, and I can get my work done and keep you company simultaneously." He reached down into the bag and tossed a few random magazines, some on cars and racing, some general, on Jake's lap.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:12 pm

Jake looked at the magazines, but really wasn't in the mood to read them at this exact moment so he set them to the side and figured he'd bother Seth for a minute, "So does everyone miss my presence?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:15 pm

Seth glanced up from his book. "If by everyone you mean Lola and the twins? Well, Lola spent a lot of time bitching at me so I dunno, but I guess she did. The twins say hello, and miss your peacemaking presence. Ashton says he regrets you not being there since I am apparently a terrible roomie - can you believe that?" he asked, outraged.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 pm

"I can't even imagine why he would say something like that." Jake said setting the tray aside with the hospital food, while he reached over the side of his bed to get the food that Seth had hid underneath his bed.

Jake stretched out his arm, his hand just barely touching and he looked at Seth, "Dude... can you get that for me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:26 pm

Seth leaned over and grabbed the bag of junk food, dropping it on Jake's legs. "Here, princess."

He sat back, pursing his lips. "So your Doc is all for keeping you in here. He probably knows you're not gonna be getting any bedrest at home. Obviously, you're gonna be exempt from exams for the next two weeks." He paused. "And from the formal. It's a five hour long stint, not exactly ideal for you."

He scratched his ear absently. "Um...I was actually thinking I'd ditch my ten dates or something and we'd go out and do our own thing, but then I'm fairly sure your mom will kill me if I drag you around the city when you're like this and um....I don't know. I think Rose might want to go," he added sheepishly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 pm

"Gracias." Jake grinned as he ripped open the bag of chips and began chomping away he listened intently though as Seth went on about plans of going around the city, honestly that had sounded way better than going to formal.

He felt like things would just be awkward for him even if he was well enough to go. He really was in no mood to see Evelyn with another guy, even though he knew his feelings for her after last nights discussion he just sort of wanted to sort through them without really having to be around her too often.

But he nearly choked when he heard Seth mention that he wanted to possibly take Rose to the formal, "Wait... what?! You're joking right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 pm

Seth frowned at him. "No," he said simply. "Why would I be? I know she'd look great in a dress, for one thing, and well, I barely get to see her except once a week. And girls love dances and shit...."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:47 pm

Jake felt bad for having said that he knew that Seth had liked her, but he still had his doubts about that girl. Something about their relationship just seemed off.

"No I know, its just... I can't imagine you at a dance. I know you went to your prom right? I forget but its just hard to imagine you being all well... formal." Jake said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 pm

Seth was still frowning as he looked down at his book. "Well, I mean, prom was honestly the most boring five hours of my life," he admitted. "But I dunno, I just figure if she wants to go, I can put up with that. That's what a guy does, right, if he likes a girl enough? I mean, wouldn't you do that fo-?" He stopped, eyes widening at his slip up. Fuck, way to go.

Seth paused, uncertain what to say. "I mean...I just figure Rose would like to go and I don't wanna disappoint her or have her go with someone else-" He paused again, cringing. "Sorry, I didn't mean..."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:59 pm

Jake looked down for a minute, he felt another pain but this time he wasn't sure whether if it was from the knife wound, or from Seth almost mentioning Evelyn, he figured though that he should probably clarify things with Seth before him and Lola mugged her in the middle of Manhattan and sold Nova to the Black Market, but he figured he should help him first.

Jake didn't want to sit there and tell Seth that he didn't trust Rose or rain on his parade, it was honestly the first time he ever saw him like a girl more than just wanting to sleep with a girl and dump them like yesterdays trash." Listen you won't know if she wants to go unless you ask her, so I mean if you do like her and are willing to sacrifice five hours of your life in a suit just to make her happy then I say go for it. Because I'm sure if she really wants to go and you're not willing to take her some other guy will."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:03 am

"I'd kick his ass," Seth growled, eyes darkening at the thought of some douche touching Rose. Then he frowned at Jake. "If you're still stuck in here that night, I'm having them install a TV in your room, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:20 am

Jake grinned, "Thanks bro. But honestly I'm glad I won't be going, I kind of need a break from all of that and um... listen." Jake said sitting up, he bent his knees resting his arms over them.

"I got a chance to talk to Evelyn last night before the whole thing...." Jake ignored Seth's expression and figured he just tell him this before he stopped him. "Listen I kind of had a chance to sort of see things for myself, well at least she pointed them out for me and... I was kind of using Evelyn, to replace Rachel. I guess and she dumped me because she didn't want to lead on or whatever... I know some of it is blurry you know cause things kind of happened, but you and Lola can call off your strafing attack on her dorm." Jake chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:26 am

Seth had his phone out and was typing a message on Rose's Wall. He glanced up at Jake, stunned. "What the....that's the gayest breakup line I've ever heard! You weren't using her! She used YOU! You've been over Rachel for MONTHS now!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 am

"Whatever Seth, its over. I don't wanna talk or think about it anymore, and I don't wanna hear about air raids on the news when I get my TV installed in here." Jake noticed Seth seemed distracted and nudged Seth's knee with his foot, "Who ya talking to?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:33 am

"Fucking asshole," Seth muttered down at his phone. He lifted his head, blue eyes dark as they met Jake's. "That son of a bitch is trying to scare Rose off. I wanna ask her to the formal and he's trying to make her think I'm trying to get some or something!" He paused. "I mean, okay, so maybe I'd like to get a move on in the physical department but I wouldn't do it in a sleazy way. Fuck, that fucker didn't even have the balls to ask Ashlee to the formal in person!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:42 am

"Um speaking from someone who has asked a girl they liked to a dance before, trust me its really hard to do that in person, but yeah I noticed that he didn't really have the courage to do it. But you should ask Rose in person too because she won't think you really care about her if you ask her via wall post." Jake told his friend, "Just something simple, you don't have to do something crazy like oh, I dunno. Rent out Times Square and write her name out in the lights."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:50 am

"I know that," Seth said, annoyed that Jake would assume he'd be as lame as Connor. "Hence why I asked her if I could come over tonight. I'm not Connor."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:58 am

Jake just smiled, going through his Facebook and then set his phone down, "So are you just gonna ask her, though. I'm curious, or do you got something special planned?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:59 am

"I'm not sure, honestly," Seth replied. "I usually get most of my ideas on the go, you know?" He shrugged. "Oh, so I was thinking....over winter break, maybe we can go to Vegas for a couple days after you get out of here?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 am

Jake's eyes lit up that sounded way better than well anything! "Yeah dude! That would be so bad ass, we should totally go!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:06 am

Seth nodded, returning to his textbook. "Oh, the twins are gonna come by in a bit, we figured we'd take shifts to keep you company. Try not to scare Tigger too much when it's his turn, okay?" he added, smirking.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:08 am

Jacob snickered thinking of the times he had scared Antonio, poor kid. Jake was sure he gave him a heart attack the last time he scared him, "I won't make any promises. Hey maybe if I can I'll take my bandage off and show him the huge scar! Its still runny a bit and crap, you think he's squeamish?" Jake asked wondering if he was, he didn't think Antonio would be if he was gonna be a dentist, peoples mouthes did bleed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:10 am

Seth laughed at this. "You're a dick dude," he informed Jake, grinning. "Poor Tigger got on your bad side without even knowing it."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:13 am

Jacob laughed, "Dude I'm sure Tony can handle a little blood! And yeah he did, but that is over now... for real this time." He chuckled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next