New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 am

Jake frowned raising his hand and placing it gently onto her cheek, "Hey Evelyn it isn't your fault? Okay?" He sighed, it really wasn't because even if he had stayed at the game and he hadn't gone back with Evelyn it didn't change that Ryder had come back to kill him, so if it hadn't happened then this would have happened sometime.

"Listen... my attacker. It was Ryder. He came here to um get rid of me." Jake confessed to her.

Ashlee glanced down at her phone annoyed beyond belief and responded to Evelyn. Seth that moron thought James was hitting on Rose. Seth punched him and they got into huge fight. Luke and Ashton tried to break it up. Dont know what happened to Rose but Seth won't let us leave until she comes out.

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 10 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:24 am

It took her a second to trace that name. And then she remembered Lola showing her a text message the day Evelyn had ended things with Jake. Evelyn's stomach clenched in horror. She turned her head, absently reaching up and resting her hand over Jake's on her cheek.

She tugged it off and set his hand back in his lap. For a second, she wanted to close her eyes and just doze off against his hand but her mind was whirling through its alcoholic haze."Did you tell the police?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:37 am

"I didn't want to freak out my parents, they know me and him had a huge falling out the year I went to juvie. The thing is I never thought that Ryder would come back you know? I just told the police that I didn't know who it was, its New York. If Ryder didn't do it some psycho would have, plus. I know Ryder would be staying with his mom since his mom lives up here but, I doubt that since now he probably knows I'm alive and if he thinks the police are looking for him he won't stay some place where he can easily be found so it was really a lost cause anyway. Its kind of why I've been freaking out if Lola is alone anywhere by herself, because I have no clue where he is and I can't stop him. I know Lo is a tough girl but still." Jake stopped to breathe for a moment it was something that had been bothering him since he got in here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:42 am

"Lola's actually been with me and Seth and Ashlee quite a lot," Evelyn replied. "We had a couple meetings since she was helping Ashlee with the photoshoot you might have heard about and Seth's been keeping her somewhere around. And she went to formal with Ashton. So both Ashton and Seth have been keeping an eye on her. She's going to be all right."

She paused. "But I doubt Seth is going to let this go once he finds out. He was all raging the night you were attacked." Her voice softened.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:49 am

"Um yeah about that.." Jake bit his lip, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I guess when I was drugged up the first night I had told Seth about Ryder. So he knows and he has every intention of getting even." Jake stated.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:54 am

Evelyn happened to glance down at her phone and finally read Ashlee's message. Her eyes widened. "Getting even? Apparently Seth is all about getting even. Ash just texted me to tell me Seth thought James was hitting on Rose, and I know James wouldn't ever do that. Seth got pissed and punched him. Luke and Ashton tried to break it up. She says they're now all standing outside because Seth won't leave without Rose."

She blinked, baffled. "Damn, and I thought Seth and Georgiana were bad. What are the odds they got kicked out?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:15 pm

Jacob couldn't explain why but he felt a small headache form at that statement. He knew Seth was rather um...feisty.

But usually Jake was the one getting into brawls but he knew how much Seth liked Rose. He could see how that got out of hand.

"Wow really? Sounds like a hell of a dance. I told Ash where I kept Seth's bail money if anything happened tonight." Jake said matter-of-factly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:20 pm

Evelyn glanced up at him, stifling another yawn. "Bail money...? Oh." She didn't know if she should laugh but a smile tugged at her lips at Jake's matter-of-fact tone. Clearly Seth was in this potentially-jailed situation often.

She felt her headache return again and massaged her forehead. It occurred to her that she was keeping Jake up when he had clearly been in pain. Broken stitches couldn't be a nice thing. "You should lie down," she told him. "Go back to sleep. I didn't come in here to steal your beauty sleep."

She probably had to leave soon, anyways. She wasn't sure when visiting hours were over.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:18 am

Jake y*wned rubbing his eyes, he looked at Evelyn through half opened eyes, "I'm not that tired."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:53 am

She gave a small smile and reached over, prodding his chest with light fingers to nudge him backwards. "Really? That gaping hole that is your mouth disagrees." His yawning set her off even more and she stifled a yawn with her other hand and swung her legs in an effort to keep herself away. "God, my head is killing me. I'm guessing drowning your sorrows in alcohol isn't as easy as they make it to be."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:02 am

Jake fell sunk into his bed yawning again he smiled sleepily at her, "Its real skill...to drown out your sorrows with alocohol. I'm the king..." He said between yawning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:10 am

Evelyn cracked another smile and shifted over to sit near his arm so his legs would be able to stretch themselves out easily. She reached over and brushed Jake's bangs off his forehead, almost seeing double vision by now.

"What sorrows do you need to drown?" she asked somewhat curiously.

Her phone buzzed a notification near his feet. She ignored it for now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:19 am

Jake liked how Evelyn's cool fingers felt on his head. He lifted his hand stroking his fingers on her arm, he lifted dark eyes to her, "Hmmm, life." Was his answer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:28 am

Evelyn's head was starting to spin now. It was really hard to focus on what Jake was saying, especially when his fingers were stroking her arm like that.. She felt a wave of drowsiness and fought to sit up.

"What's so mise....miserable about your life?" she mumbled, dizzy now, as she moved her arm away from his hand.

She glanced up at the wall clock - and froze in horror. Oh no...oh hell no.

She had missed the twelve midnight curfew. And like a horrible parody of Cinderella, she now had no ride home.

Unless she wanted to subway it across Manhattan.

Yeah, walking across campus in this dress at one am...lovely. I'll be lucky if I'm just mugged.

She sighed softly. She didn't want to take the shitty subway. She picked up her phone and tried to keep herself awake. Alexis was on FB. Evelyn leaned back slightly against Jake's legs behind her and began to inform her of the day's events.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:46 am

"I dunnnoooo." Jake's word's trailed off as he tried to stay away and talk to Evelyn who was leaning on his legs. He nudged her with his knee as she stared at her phone.

"Whatchaa doingg?" He asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 am

Evelyn wobbled a little and almost fell backwards on him. Ah hell, Alexis was making sense. How was Evelyn planning to get home again?

Alexis was telling her to call Ashlee. Evelyn tried to type but her fingers failed her and Alexis was clearly getting worried.

Evelyn glanced over at Jake, giving a slightly giddy laugh. "Telling Alexis that if I die, your evil nurse killed me." She yawned again. "I have to get home but I'm kind of scared to walk across the quad right now. I don't wanna bug Alexis to come get me, though..." Her voice trailed off sleepily.

She looked down at her phone in her shaking hands. She couldn't evne type straight anymore.

Evelyn:
Im scaerd :/

Alexis:
..Why?

Evelyn:
Because I now have to take the subway home and it's going on one AM
The stooges and crew took the limo
Annd
I'm kidd o tipsy so its gettign harder to tpye
But i have mace ;D

Alexis:
for god.. that's it, i'm getting a cab and coming to get you.
-___-* @$!$!

Evelyn:
Lol, its okay. im gonna check with Ash and see where the limo is
they can get me on thier way home i f im lucky x__x
Because Jake's nurse hates me
and if i falla sleep here, I'll wake up in my grave with ether running thorugh my veins
and a huge needle in m amr

Alexis:
I'm coming to get you, you sound a lot more then tipsy.

Evelyn:
No, I'm really sleepy
Sorry didn't mean to worry to.
*you

Alexis:
You just said you were tipsy.

Evelyn:
They all think im insane here ;D
Oh yeah, I told you, Connor n I were drownin our sorrows in alcohol.

Alexis:
-__-

Evelyn:
You knwo what it doesnt wokr
*work
I don t know why he does it becuse it just makes yor head relly hvy
*heavy
He really neeeeeeds to stop tho ;/

Alexis:
Call Ashlee.

Evelyn:
Why? She know where he is?

Alexis:
No.
You need to come home. -___-

Evelyn:
D:
will call. ;d
im wonderin
what if seth wakse up tomorow adn isnt affected by the potion?
x__x head hurts

Alexis:
Rose will be crushed
but it's gotta happen at some point

Evelyn:
She ever ad a heartbreka b4?

Alexis:
uh, not exactly?

Evelyn:
?

Alexis:
unless you count teenage romances in highschool heartbreak

Evelyn:
Well, this isnt all that much serious either
she only knw seth like 2 months

Alexis:
if you ask me it's like she took it too the way she acts
you don't really understand, rose is TOO nice.
she'd rather get hurt then hurt someone.
i always told her it'd get her in trouble..

Evelyn:
This is unfair
seth si alawys hurtin people
and he gets ot hutr her to
*tooo
*too
Crap, finger keps sliping
stupid phone

Alexis:
yeah, i know.
but we warned her
what else can we do?

Evelyn:
Heartbreak's not fun

Alexis:
Yeah, I know

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:02 am

"Noo its dark..." Jake whispered reaching out to poke her arm, "Just stay here and sleeep. Go home in the morning."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 am

"Hmm....no bed, idiote," Evelyn informed him like he was too visually impaired to see the lack of a second bed, sitting up straight again and swaying a little. Why was Alexis so freaked today? "Lexi's scolding me." She giggled a little. "I think the ether needle and your evil nurse scared her. She sounds like....like my mom," Evelyn said, somewhat sadly. She wasn't sure where this sudden remembrance of her mom was coming from. But Evelyn imagined her mother would probably not be proud of her right now.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:16 am

Jake managed to muster up the strength to move over and he pat the space he made for her beside him, "Here... you can fit here you're small."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:24 am

"What?" Evelyn asked blankly. "Why would I do that?" She was still somewhat focused on her mother for some unfathomable reason. "I miss my mom," she informed Jake quietly.

Wait, why am I thinking about my mother?! What the hell? she wondered. She blinked down at him. "I had too much," she added like he couldn't tell. "Whisk.....why is it called whiskey? Sounds like cat whiskers. Do they whisk whiskers into whiskey?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:30 am

Jake shrugged, "Maybe they did back in the day... but I hate whiskey. Tastes like crap." Jake told her waking up a bit more to hear more of Evelyn's drunken rambling.

"You know you've drank too much when you're admitting to drinking too much... oh and I'm sorry you miss your mom." He added on to that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:37 am

She blinked down at him and then smiled carefree. "You're so sweet, you make my teeth wanna fall off."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 am

"Aww I think your candy is doing that to mine... so much for braces, and headgear." Jake admitted, and then closed his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:50 am

"You wore headgear?" she asked interestedly, leaning over and putting her phone down clumsily on his nightstand before dropping down beside him with her head hogging half his pillow, without much regard to the beautiful dress she wore.

For some reason, when he said headgear, she thought "Star Wars headgear". She giggled a little, turning on her side to see Jake. "Were you somebody's father too?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:52 am

"Um... if it makes you feel any better I did breathe all funny with that damn thing. Plus it always left weird marks on my cheeks. But that thing was only on for six months thank god. The braces though however, nearly three years." Jake cringed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next