New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Jake nodded at Luke then gasped at Ashton, "You ate my duck!? YOU BITCH!"

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 6 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Ashton blinked. "It was just a piece of candy," he said, shooting Jake a puzzled look.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Rachel had raised an eyebrow at Jake, Lola just sat there blinking wondering why Jake was overreacting about a chocolate duck, when he had so much more candy piled up on his table.

"Jake don't be such a pig, you have way more candy." Lola stated pointing to his candy mountain.

Jake frowned, he figured this was karma getting him back for not letting Seth have one.

"Well the candy is for him, I mean you guys brought it for him to have and you eat it? I don't think that's very nice." Rachel threw her two cents into the situation.

Lola pulled faces at Rachel while she talked, "Yeah well no one asked your opinion troll." She snapped.

Rachel flipped Lola off and focused her attention back on Jake, "Its obvious that I'm not wanted, so I'll come back when you're alone. Get well soon." Rachel cooed, then bent over and gave him a kiss on the cheek and waltzed out.

Jake rubbed his head with his hand after she left, feeling a sort of mini migraine. Which usually seemed to come on after a visit from Rachel, "Thank god."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:52 pm

"Call 911 if she does ever catch you alone," Ashton muttered. Geez, if this was Jake's ex, Evelyn was a major improvement. "You have great taste, Jake," he added, shaking his head.

"Your ex?" Luke asked, amused. "Wow, the way she spoke, you'd think she was gonna come back and stab you when you were alone."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:59 pm

"That's what I'm afraid of." Jake shuddered.

"You should have just let me beat her up." Lola said scrolling through her phone and grinning up at Jake.

Jacob just shook his head at Lola, "Yeah right she'd come back and stab me with her stilleto I think I'm okay on that front."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:22 am

Ashton was about to say something when his phone buzzed a text alert. He glanced down at it and snorted. "Yo, the idiot and Tones are having a snowball fight. Jerks, they didn't invite me."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 am

"Ahh bastards... I wanna go." Jake frowned, he hated being in here. Damn Ryder had to stab him during winter time activities!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:36 am

"You're gonna be stuck in here how long?" Luke asked. He remembered having to bedrest for a whole MONTH. Two actually. And then he had to stay off the court for about six months but it depended on Jake's injury.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:44 am

"Until about after Christmas actually, it kind of sucks. But then my doctor told me I had to take it easy after I got out that even after I got out he still wanted me to stay in bed a couple of days, and to not do anything too crazy given my track record with injuries, and sports, plus my life being in this hospital is actually pretty frequent with me." Jake snorted, thinking of all the other times he had been here on less serious matters.

Lola sighed rubbing her temples, "Yes its why whenever you see a disgruntled looking Indian doctor out in the hallway its how you know Jake's been here. From concussions, to stitches, to broken legs, arms, dislocating your shoulder, fingers, I could go on but we'd be here all night. Jake is just built accident prone."

Jake grinned fully at Lola, and she just stuck her tongue out at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:13 am

Luke grinned a little at this. "You know what, that explains why Ev was always complaining. You're like walking bad luck, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:16 am

"Umm in my defense, I had excellent luck! Its because of Evelyn I walked into a telephone pole." Jake pointed out that minor detail to Lucas.

Lola felt the need to comment on this, "Yes all because you have the inability to do two things at once, don't listen to him Luke. All Jake ever does is trip, run into, fall over, and stumble over his own feet all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 am

"Geez," Ashton muttered, getting to his feet, "Clumsy giraffe much, bro?" He grinned and then said, "But i gotta get home. I have an exam to study for!"

He put down the box of candy he'd been eating absently and thumped Jake's shoulder. "I'll see you later, bro. I have consecutive exams so I won't be able to come in for a bit. I'll bet Tones and Seth will be along though." He cracked a wider grin and pulled open the door.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 am

Lola glanced down at her watch and realized it was starting to get kind of late, "Yeah actually I need to get going to Sal, I'll try and come after my exams tomorrow but its no promises I still have some more to study." She said getting up and putting her jacket on she went to Jake's bed and gave him a hug.

Jake gave Lola a hug back and waved to her and Ashton, "See you guys." He said to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:44 am

Ashton nodded at him and held the door open for Lola, following her out.

"I feel bad for Jake, if Rachel ever does catch him on his own," he muttered to her as they headed down the hall.

Luke glanced up at the door and then over at Jake, raising a golden-brown eyebrow as he stood up and walked to Ashton's chair, which was nearer to Jake's bed. He sat down and stretched out his long legs, one ankle over the other, and clasped his hands in his lap. "So, Jake," be began, flashing him his usual easy smile. His eyes were narrowed in a studying gaze.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:52 am

"And the guy is no shape to defend himself. I'm sure we'll be getting 911 texts from him while this happens." Lola giggled walking with Ashton as they left the hospital.

Jake tilted his head at Luke, and nodded, "Luke..." Jake wondered if he should be scared or not. He just realized the situation he was in. He was left alone with Luke, James' best friend who was about three or four inches taller than him and able to beat him up if he wanted to. But from what he had seen Luke didn't seem like the fighting type.

Then again with Jake being unable to defend himself this would be easy for Luke to take him down, maybe it had been his plan all along! Then again Jake stopped all his stupid mental accusations and realized that why in the hell would Luke come here to fight him? He was probably just overreacting.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am

Luke simply watched the emotions playing across Jake's face. Fear, confusion and a bit of anticipation like he was prepping himself for a fight.

Luke resisted an urge to laugh. He kept his composure relaxed so as not to tense the poor guy even more. "Relax, bro. I just wanted a chance to talk to you without outside influences," he said calmly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:03 am

Jake's shoulders slumped and he let himself relax a little although he looked up at Luke and he looked like he was telling the truth so he let his guard down a bit, "Yeah sure we can talk, what's up?" Jake asked him although he had a pretty good idea what it was going to be about.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:25 am

Luke paused a drawn-out moment and then said simply, "Let's talk about your whole thing with Evelyn, okay?" Without waiting for an answer, he went on. "I don't like what happened that day at Vudu, or that day in the lounge when it seemed like you were an abusive guy. But Evelyn isn't stupid. I just figure I should hear you out about her."

He bit his lip. "That girl....your ex. I'll be honest, she looks a lot like Lyn." Luke sat up, leaning forward with his elbows resting on his legs as he peered at Jake. "Are you using Evelyn?" His voice carried a nonchalant but definitely icy note. "And I don't plan to bash your face in," he added as an afterthought. "I just need to do my job. I care about her and at this point in time, I don't trust you. I have no reason to. You understand?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:41 am

Jake nodded it was true he didn't have to trust him he wasn't expecting Luke to be his best friend or something but honestly he wasn't sure what had happened with him and Evelyn. He wasn't sure if he had used her or not, he knew that she had used him to get back at James but honestly other than that his feelings for her had just become really confusing since his talk with her and everyone he wasn't sure what he was feeling anymore.

He knew one thing though that he missed her, and that he did care for her and wanted her here with him more than anyone else. But she didn't want that, she wanted to stay away from him, "Listen Luke, I don't expect you to try and be like my best friend here or something. You don't trust me and you have your reasons not to. My thing with Rachel was so long ago, and I harbor no feelings for her whatsoever. I'll admit when I met Evelyn her looks were something that got me, the way she looked so much like Rachel. I never wanted to use Evelyn, that was never my intentions at least I don't think so, my feelings for her have just become so confusing, but I'm sure of one thing I care about her. I care about her enough that I probably broke that guys jaw on Friday, and when Connor almost attacked her I took him out too. I mean besides beating up idiots. I cared enough to be there for her when she needed me."

"Somewhere along pretending to be her fake boyfriend I can honestly say that I started to fall for her, and even though me and her bicker a lot in public. There were times where her and I hung out and yeah we would bicker than too, but I could talk to her you know for hours if I wanted to. And I know I'm talking a lot I wasn't expecting to say all of this to you, but I care about her enough to know not to use her. I never wanted that." Jake told all of this Luke, and hoped he would see that he was sincere in what he said. If he didn't believe him oh well, like he had told Luke he wasn't expecting them to be best friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:49 am

Luke was studying Jake's countenance, his actions, and came to the conclusion that he was being honest. As mch as he could be with all his uncertain "I think".

Luke frowned. "So you're saying that you don't think it was your intention to use her. But you might be?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:02 am

"No the thing is ... " Jake was afraid to say this to Luke because he knew it would start trouble between Evelyn and him again and he could tell that Luke was a good friend to her.

Jake sighed, "I never used her. I like her a lot... I think Evelyn thinks I'm using her, to replace Rachel. That's what she told me that I was using her but I'm not. I care about her. I even made the fatal mistake of telling her I loved her, but I know that was crazy because we just met a few months ago and we hardly talked in November. But I do like her a lot, its just my feelings and when she talked to me on Friday after the game. I'm just sort of confused about everything right now." Jake shrugged.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:27 am

Luke sat silently for a second, trying ot process this. "So...you're not....together?" he asked confusedly. "Because at the bonfire...I have no idea what the hell was going on. I never do with you two. That's why I can't trust you. Your whole thing with her is so bizarre."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:29 am

"The day you understand it can you tell me? Cause I really have no idea how our relationship worked out." Jake snorted, cracking a small smile at Luke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:36 am

Luke felt a small grin tug at his mouth and he shook his head. He glanced up at Jake, sitting back in his seat. "So what, you're done now, both of you?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:41 am

"Yeah that I'm sure of. Evelyn has made it clear she doesn't want to pursue whatever this is and although it bothers me. I can see what she's saying we're just too bizarre and yeah things got messy." Jake said cracking his knuckles out of habit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next