New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:45 pm

"Dude, I'd need her to tell me something about him though," Seth admitted. "Else one guy can't find him alone. I mean, I can get some of my friends to help but none of us has to know something about him. I won't let her go with us though."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open] - Page 5 Empty Re: ER Ward: Playing Hero [Jake/Open]

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 pm

"That's fine she can tell you whatever... I mean I know he lived with his mom in Brooklyn not too far from my house but I doubt he'd be there knowing that if I was still alive and well knowing that you'd be looking for him or whoever, he's probably not there." Jake informed Seth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:53 pm

Seth sighed. "You know what, don't worry about it. Just focus on getting out of here. I think the twins will move out if you're not back soon," he added with a grin. He picked up the box of coated nuts and dumped some in his mouth. "And tell Lassie when you see her to get you some more of these. I'm taking this one." He smirked at Jake, dropped Jake's Blackberry charger on his bed (he'd forgotten it in a jacket pocket) and stood up.

He paused and then replaced the box of nuts on the night table. "Wait, I forgot these are your faves." He felt guilty taking an invalid's favorite candy. So he grinned and grabbed HIS favorite, the white chocolate ducks. "Can I have one? Thanks" Seth grinned devilishly and went to open the box.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 pm

Jake reached up grabbing the box, from Seth's grubby hands and smacked it away, "No you can't have one you pig! You already ate all my peanuts!" He said setting the ducks down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 pm

Seth's eyes widened. "What? No, I left them for you! Don't be so selfish, bro, you have tons of candy! And I'll buy you some more when I come back tomorrow. I just really love white chocolate!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:04 pm

"Then go buy your own! These were a gift to me!" Jake retorted, he did not want Seth eating the ducks! He could eat all the other candy if he wanted he didn't care.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:06 pm

Seth frowned, a bit taken aback by Jake's sharp reply. "Dude, it's JUST candy!" he said irritably. "And since when do you adore white chocolate? Aren't these your favorites?" He picked up the box Lola had bought. "It's larger! There's only three of those ducks. I'll buy you a whole ten pound bar of white chocolate tomorrow if you want."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:10 pm

"But I like ducks, come on Seth please! You can have anything else just not these." He frowned widening his eyes up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 pm

"You like ducks?" Seth asked, wondering how on earth he'd missed that fact about Jake in almost three years of knowing him. "Dude, are you feeling all right?" he asked, worried now. "What is your problem with that? I get that it's a gift but I'll replace it; it's only like ten bucks or something."

He popped a chocolate peanut into his mouth. "And these are a gift too."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:14 pm

"I know I know. Its just... please?" Jake couldn't tell Seth they were from Evelyn because he knew what his reaction would be he really hoped that he was bothering Seth enough where he would just drop it and go.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:16 pm

Seth blinked, thrown by that "please". The way Jake was acting, you'd think Seth had asked him for the last lifeboat off the Titanic.

"Sheesh, okay, dude, if they're that important." He frowned. "Do I want to know who they're from?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Jake scratched his ear, "Um see is I don't know who they're from...but I think its from that nurse." He lied because he didn't want to tell Seth it was Evelyn.

"She really likes me you know? It would crush her if she saw you eating them instead of me." Jake grinned slyly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Seth lifted both eyebrows, part of him not believing Jake honestly gave that much of a damn about a nurse he'd barely looked at. "Okay," he said anyways, deciding he'd leave Jake to his messed-up reasoning.

He grabbed the box of chocolate nuts and grinned as he walked out. "Night, loser."

[[End day]]

The police had been involved in the stabbing incident. But as Evelyn knew little and Jake was conscious, the police had chosen to interview him. He didn't give them anything they could use, so they simply decided to keep an eye on the campus, contacting the school security to let them know to increase vigil.

The case was kept closed from the media as it was a rather random incident. According to Jake, the guy had been some random dude he didn't know.

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:37 pm

[[FF to Wednesday Evening]]

[[ Lola's Outfit ]]

Lola had come to with Ashton to visit Jacob. Oddly enough she hadn't known that he was coming but she knew that Seth was there earlier and she figured he must have asked both of them to visit.

They had both walked in and noticed that Jake had been knocked out, Lola could tell judging by the way he looked that he was out cold. She looked up at Ashton and said to him, "Well I see you followed me here." She joked nudging Ashton lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Ashton cracked a smile and walked over to Jake, poking his head lightly. "He's only been awake like twice when I've seen him all week. The rest of the time he's drugged out of commission or asleep."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:12 pm

"Oh yeah he's out, I can tell. That's why I'm speaking in a normal tone instead of being all hushed, but yeah I can see you've gotten a bit unlucky in the department of seeing him when he was awake." Lola laughed taking off her black pea coat and hung it over a chair sitting down on it she found another chair and pulled it next to her.

"Come here and sit unless you want to whisper sweet nothings into Jake's ears while he naps." Lola snorted.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:15 pm

"I'll leave that to Evelyn," Ashton snorted and then snagged an open box of mini-Snickers from Jake's bedside. He grabbed one and held one out to Lola. "Want?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:18 pm

"Grazie. " Lola thanked him unwrapping the Snickers and popping it into her mouth, "So Ashton, how are you today on this chilly day?" She asked him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:24 pm

Ashton popped the Snickers into his mouth and swallowed it in two bites. He sat down in a chair by Jake's bed, turning it to face Lola.

"I'm house-hunting," he told her flatly. "I was woken up today by what sounded like a police siren but was actually Seth's new alarm ringtone which he plugged into speakers by my bed. I think my twin is about to kill himself under exam pressure and Seth-pressure. So I'm doing great. You?"

Ashton reached over as he was speaking and grabbed a duck off the box of chocolate ducks near Jake's pillow. There was only one left so Ashton figured Jake had eaten enough.

He popped it into his mouth and admired the creamy white chocolate melting on his tongue. "Damn, this is good."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Lola laughed she could see that image in her head, those poor guys. She always thought Jake was pretty loud growing up, but loud wasn't anything until you spent a day with Seth Andreasis.

Lola watched as Ashton ate the last of Jake's ducks and she shook her head, "You come here to eat all his food? Geez you boys are pigs. And I'm good, kind of wanna strangle my roommate too. She's studying more on her physical finals then her written ones if you catch my drift, listen she can do that all she wants, but studying monologues and Shakespeare is not fun when people are bumping uglies in the wall next to yours. Plus she keeps flushing my contacts down the toilet!" Lola huffed then realized she was rambling. "Sorry, didn't mean to go off like that, but I don't wanna have to wear the nerd specs to formal." She pointed to the glasses on her face.

"But other than that, I can say things are going well. And that I am really grateful to have a slut roommate over an obnoxious one." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:43 pm

"Seth is a slut too though," Ashton said, remembering the horrific nights he, Tony and Jake had had to endure when Seth brought home vocal conquests.

At that second, the door swung open and to Ashton's surprise, James' friend Luke, the one Ashlee hung out wiht often, poked his head in.

"Hey, Lola," he greeted the brunette with a dimpled smile. His golden eyes flicked to Ashton. "Ashton, right?"

Ashton nodded, confused. Luke was in a totally different crowd.

Luke stepped in and glanced at Jake, looking disappointed when he realized Jake wasn't about to come around. He'd kind of wanted to talk to this enigma Evelyn liked. Luke walked over and set down the Get-well card and the box of sugar-coated nuts he'd brought on the nightstand. "Any chance of him coming round any time soon?"

Ashton shrugged. "Have a seat, bro." Luke grabbed a seat from the corner and set it opposite Ashton's, looking rather comfortable.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:01 pm

"Hey Luke, um not sure when he went out exactly but I guess we'll wait until he comes to." Lola told him and sat in her chair she examined her nails for a moment. It was a bit odd to see Luke here, she had been informed on all the drama from Jake himself that went down between James and what not.

Lola backtracked to Ashton's earlier comment before Luke had walked in, "Yeah Seth is a slut, and a bull horn built into one. What a deadly combination. I sympathize with your search for a house off campus." Lola said patting Ashton on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:16 pm

"You're looking for one too?" Luke asked Ashton. He nodded.

Luke sat back in his seat, long legs stretched out. "Oh, uh, Ash, Ev and I are looking for places next year. Most of the houses have like six bedrooms. You should join us. I can tell you, we're nowhere near as bad as Seth." He thought about Ashlee for a second and decided not to let on about that inconvenience.

"Yeah? I might just," Ashton said, figuring it'd be nice to room with people he actually knew. he had nothing against James' crew. Although Seth would no doubt take this as a betrayal of deepest levels....
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 pm

"Oh isn't that sweet, all of the friends living together?" A shrill bitchy voice cut through the air.

Lola looked up and saw the slutty red head standing in the doorway holding a box of chocolates and wearing a smug grin on her face. "What the hell are you doing here?" Lola asked her coldly.

Rachel rolled her icy blue eyes at Lola, her heeled boots clicking on the floor as she went and set the chocolates down on the table next to his other ones, "Chill out Hobbit, I just came here to see Jake. Its unfair what happened to him, real sad actually." She said reaching over and running her fingers through his dark hair. "He always did look cute when he was sleeping."

Jake had felt something on his head, it felt like a bug was crawling in his hair. "Mmm... oh no... get the bug out of my hair!" Jake said sleepily swatting at Rachel's hand.

Lola went up and grabbed Rachel's wrist, Rachel yelped and Lola glared dark eyes at Rachel, "Rachel get out of here before I break that plastic wrist of yours."

"Hey I have just as much a right to see him as all of you do." Rachel defended herself trying to wriggle her wrist free from Lola's grip. "So let me go."

Jacob groaned waking up from his sleep he opened his eyes and then they widened, Rachel.... what the hell?!

Jake sat up too quickly wincing, he held onto his side and he realized that Ashton was here... and Lucas? Whatever drugs they were giving him they needed to stop.

"What the fuck?" Jake said dazedly.

Soon enough Rachel's tone changed to a sugary sweet one she yanked her wrist from Lola and went and pulled Jake into a large hug "Ow." Jake said since she had practically yanked him out of bed.

"Oh Jake! So glad to see you're okay! When I found out I have to admit I was worried I had lost you there for a minute." Rachel said over dramatically.

Jake mouthed "what the fuck" to Lola, because this was not like the Rachel he had known within the last year or so. "Um thanks?" Jake said skeptically, gesturing Lola to get Rachel off of him.

Lola nodded and pulled Rachel off, "Okay that's enough."

"Hmmph." Rachel scoffed she sat on side of Jake's bed a little too close for comfort, "How are you feeling Jake? You okay?"

Lola rolled her eyes at the annoying redhead and went to go sit down next to Ashton keeping an eye on her.

Jake ignored the chills he felt, he hadn't seen a nicer side of Rachel in well... forever. "I'm okay Rachel, it hurts you know but its good. My friends have been keeping me company. " He nodded at Ashton and a scowling Lola.

"That's good to hear, well now you've got me to keep you company too." Rachel pat his arm affectionately, "Isn't that great?!" She squealed.

"Yay?" Jake said actually kind of afraid that the second he turned around Rachel was gonna stab him too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 pm

Luke was watching Lola's face grow redder in anger. He wasn't entirely sure who the redhead was, but he did know she clearly saw Jake in more than a platonic way.

Luke was suddenly glad Evelyn wasn't here. He cleared his throat in the terse silence that followed Rachel's comment. "So, uh, Jake, from one stab victim to another," he cringed, remembering senior year, "You have to admit there are some perks." He flashed Jake a relaxed grin, nodding at the pile of candy on his nighttable.

Ashton grinned a little. "Oh yeah, i ate your last duck," he said. "In case you were wondering. Pretty damn nice, by the way. You have it good, bro."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next