New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 38 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:40 pm

There was four loud shouts/screams - One shout from Terrence, since the poor guy was napping, not able to sleep from Connor's activities last night. The other from Connor, who then groaned in pain from falling on the floor. And the other two from the asian best friend whores that Connor orgyed with last night.

"Seth, you silver haired bitch!" Connor called, but started to laugh.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:47 pm

"WAKE UP! IT'S LIKE FOUR IN THE FUCKIN' AFTERNOON!" Seth yelled through the wall. He put down his sacepan and then resumed yelling at the top of his lungs. "AND I'M BORED SO GET RID OF YOUR IMPORTED PROSTITUTES AND LET'S WRECK SOME SHIT!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:50 pm

"WE ARE NO PROSTITUTES!" One screamed in rage and the other huffed. They got up, kicked Connor after getting changed and stormed out.

"Awe, man, I was gonna ask for round three!" Connor groaned and rubbed at his side a little, getting up to get dressed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:54 pm

Seth, figuring he'd done his job, now roared with laughter and grabbed his jacket, pulling it on and tugging on a beanie before heading next door. He tried the front door of Connor's suite - it was unlocked. Seth strutted in and waved his fingers at the pretty girls who had stormed past him out of Connor's room. Seth turned and whistled roguishly at them and one of the girls flipped him the bird in passing.

He chuckled and walked on to Connor's door, pausing just outside it. "Are you decent?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm

Connor was already yanking on his shoes by then. "Yeah man, come in." He said, tying up his nikes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:03 pm

"Sorry to interrupt the threeway. You go, guy," Seth said, entering and thumping Connor's shoulder with a grin. "Them girls were fine pieces of ass."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:05 pm

"You ruined my chances of a 3rd round man." Connor smirked and elbowed Seth in the side before pulling on a beanie.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:07 pm

"There are more sluts in the mansion, bro," Seth said wisely, leaning back against the wall. "And why does your room smell like pee? I think one of your pets wasn't housebroken yet."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:09 pm

"My room does not smell like piss." Connor blinked and looked over at him. "You high, bitch?"He grinned and threw something at Seth before pulling on his jacket.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:12 pm

"Naawww, fo' real, homie," Seth announced, catching...."EW! WHADDAFUCK MAN!" He dropped the lacey underwear Connor had thrown at him and dug in his pockets for his tiny bottle of Purrell. "Dude, I do not want your imported prostitute edition underwear."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:31 pm

Connor roared in laughter and gripped onto his side. "You fuckin' germaphobe!"
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm

"Fuck you too," Seth said, rubbing Purrell over his hands and rubbing them together. "You might like dirty underwear all over your place but not me, bro!" He put the bottle away adn ensured his hands were clean before glancing up at Connor and straightening. "Oh, I have ot ask you something...uh..." He bit hsi lip and his cheery mood faded. "What...." He paused and started up again. This was something that had been on hsi midn the day Jake told him Rose had been his "girlfriend". "Did I...?" Seth broke off again and suddenly felt nervous. He knew Connor was going to be blunt about whatever he was asked and Seth right now wanted answers to the questions in his head.

Seth lifted his head again and finally said, "Have I been, uh, doing drugs in November? I mean...I couldn't have gone out with Rose, bro. You know I dislike that girl." He was perfectly serious.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:48 pm

"Uuh, no dude. And apparently I went out with Ashlee. Dude- I don't go OUT with anyone, it's fuck and leave, MAYBE be friends with benefits!" Connor nodded before shaking his head. "I think someone kept slipping some roofies in our breakfasts man."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:52 pm

"I thought that was weird of you," Seth admitted, "But honestly, all I recall is doing shit for...for ROSE. Like, what the fuck, I carried her her breakfast! Didn't ANYONE think that was a little weird?"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 pm

"Yeah man, we did but um- the others were kinda cheering for you settling down and then we had that fucked up fight and...shit." Connor rubbed at the back of his neck and looked up at Seth. "it's kinda..suspicious and fucked up."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:00 am

"Why the fuck did we even have that fight?" Seth said, thinking he should go back to his Facebook. "I mean, I honestly don't give a fuck what you say about her. Why would I EVER?"

He paused and shuddered. "And uh, apparently she was my date to the formal. We hooked up, which was probably the high point of the whole thing - the ONLY good point, actually. She's a great lay, I'll give her that but, fuck, dude, she wasn't on the Pill! She nearly gave me a heart attack and then texted me later telling me she took Plan B." Seth felt his hands start to shake with his earlier panic. He ran his fingers through his hair in frustration and started pacing around Connor's room, his beanie now twisted in his hands. "I mean...what the fuck, dude? I nearly died thinking I was gonna have to explain to Rafe he was suddenly an uncle!"
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:12 am

"Fuck dude- why'd the fuck did you fuck her? ... was she as wild as the dude said?" Connor asked before getting back to the point. "Look- she isn't pregnant, now, right? I say NOW you make her life HELL."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:21 pm

James wasn't sure why but he had sort of just wanted to pop in on Evelyn, mostly to talk and see what was up. Also to ask her what she thought about her Christmas gift from him. James had always been the type of person who enjoyed seeing the reaction of people whenever he gave them a gift and since he had left before Evelyn got to open her gift from him, he was really wondering if she had liked it.

James arrived at her suite and knocked on her door a few times, then sort of mussed with his hair as he waited for to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Seth bit the inside of his cheek, still pacing and nearly tripped over a lone shoe. "Fu - well, see that's just it. She hasn't gotten a test yet but there's only a two percent chance she might be..." He suddenly felt sick and swallowed, leaning against Connor's closet. "I don't really want anything to do with her, honestly. I just wanna forget about it." He shrugged. At first, he'd been mad as hell and determined to make Rose pay for psyching him out - but then he realized she hadn't known if she was pregnant either, so it was kind of fair.

When Evelyn swung open her door, she had Nova in a sports bag with his leash and her winter coat, scarf and gloves on. She blinked at James for a moment and then grinned a little. "Hey Dorko. WHat're you doing here?" She paused and then added carefully, "Uh, Alexis went out."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Alexis? Why would he come to see her? Then again Luke had told him about the potion and reminded him that he had been obsessed with Alexis when truth was he hardly even knew the girl, and when they did talk they ended up getting into a huge fight with each other. So he didn't hate the girl but he didn't really like her either. He just sort of tolerated Alexis.

"Umm... thanks, but actually I came to pop in on you." James grinned. Noting that she was heading out he wasn't sure whether or not if he should leave, "I figured we don't hang and I'm sure you miss having me around." He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:40 pm

A momentary alarm bell rang off in Evelyn's head but then she grinned wider and stepped outside, closing her suite door and shushing Nova when he gave a quiet bark in her bag. Her shoulder was already aching carrying his chubby self.

"Well, I won't lie. It's always been a closet hobby of mine to envy your perfect hair and eyes, James," she replied. She gestured for him to walk with her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:42 pm

James snickered following Evelyn, "Well no sense in denying that truth, I always catch your longing stares from across the room Ev, its okay to look you know I don't mind." He winked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Evelyn rolled her eyes, amused despite herself. It was always easy to banter with James. She adjusted her bag and shook her head, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Yeah, but my retinas can only take so much of - "

The bag dangled on the side James was walking on and Nova began emitting high-pitched barks.

"Shit!" Evelyn groaned, looking around. Luckily many people had gone home for break and weren't back yet. She kept walking and unzipped the bag, letting Nova's head pop out. He bared his teeth at James menacingly and attempted to bite James' nearest hand.

"Nova!" Evelyn snapped angrily. Did the dog have a mental hit list of people he hated? He always did this around Antonio or James. Or Seth. Nova glanced at her and then continued growling at James as Evelyn stuffed a dog biscuit into his mouth and half-zipped her bag again.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:50 pm

James yanked his hand back from Nova, he had noticed that the dog didn't like him too much. Then again he could probably see why, it was Jake's dog at one point too so the dog probably wasn't too fond of anyone that wasn't really Jake or Evelyn, "Gee didn't know that the little porker hated me so much." James snorted, noting the dogs stubbier appearance from when he had been over at Evelyn's on Christmas.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:53 pm

"Hey, he's on a diet now," Evelyn said defensively, poking her hand into the bag and letting Nova gnaw affectionately on her fingers. "And I think he has a thing against anyone prettier than me because he cops attitude around Seth too." She smirked at James and hit the elevator call button.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next