New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 36 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:11 am

Terrence, Connor's dormmate, headed out of his dorm when he heard the door shut next door. He had a gift in hand, which was just in a gift bag with no givers name or to who, just the girl who asked him to give it TO Seth, said it was to Seth and if anyone asked who gave it to him, just to tell him it was a secret miss' clause. He shrugged it off and knocked on Seth's dorm door, rocking back and forth on his feet. Since when was he the "do-it" guy? Even Connor was constantly asking him for favors.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:25 am

Ashton pulled open the suite door, blinking. "Uh, hey?" he asked uncertainly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:33 am

"Uh- Hi- I'm Connor's roommate. Um. Someone wanted me to give this to Seth..? Said it was from his Secret Miss' Santa Clause." Terrence replied, holding out the bag.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:54 am

Ashton blinked, bemused, and then just grabbed the bag. "All right, I'll get it to him, man." He wondered who the hell this was from. One of Seth's conquests, probably. He did tend to make girls fall a little for him even when it was supposed to be strictly business.

He shut the door and headed to Seth's room, knocking before entering. "Hey, someone left this for you," he said to a weary-looking Seth.

Seth rolled over and sat up, brushing his hair out of his face as he took the bag from Ashton with some curiosity.

"Terrence said someone gave it to him for you, a Miss Secret Santa Claus?" Ashton said confusedly, leaning in his doorway.

Seth reached into the bag and pulled out...a teddy bear?

A fucking teddy? Who the hell would send him a teddy? Maybe it was Rafe's idea of a joke. No, Rafe's jokes were usually funny.

Ashton walked over. "What the hell? Is it from one of your concubines, you think?"

And then Seth noticed the word "Cussing" on the box. He frowned and pulled the bear free of its binding and pressed its stomach.

"MOTHAFUCKA!" the bear screeched at him.

Seth stared down at it. "Well, aren't you just charming, you little shit?"

"Bitch!" the bear informed him.

Seth felt his shoulders shaking and when he met Ashton's dark eyes, it took about two seconds for them to burst out into hysterical laughter.

"Oh, wow, whoever sent this has a good sense of humor, at least," Ashton gasped between laughter.

Seth was nodding as he spoke. He wiped tears of laughter out of his eyes and set the bear down on his bed. Ashton reached over and pressed its belly.

"SON OF A WHORE!" the bear remarked.

Ashton and Seth dissolved into laughter again. "He-hey, you know what, I'll give this to Jake while he's in the hospital," Seth choked out after a fit of laughter. "He'll love this!"

Ashton nodded and Seth placed the bear beside the mini-X-mas tree he had in a corner of his room to take into Jake's ward.

"C'mon, we gotta get going, take this shit to Jake," Seth commented. He and Ashton gathered up the tree and Jake's presents (several of whom had arrived by mail from his highschool friends) and carried them to Seth's car, heading for the hospital.

[[Seth and Ashton to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:19 am

[[Seth and Ashton from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

After Seth got home and Ashton went to bed, Seth logged onto his laptop and ended up talking to Connor, recalling they had somehow drunkenly made up. After a bit of idle chat, they got to discussing what it would be like to live in a fantasy world. They started throwing out names of places they would live in and the conversation got a little ridiculous:

Connor: Drunokus

Seth: Tequilon.

Connor: Vodyka

Seth: Patronia

Connor: EVERCLEARIENIA!

Seth: ...CHUCK NORRISVILLE! BITCH

Connor: Megan Foxville.

Seth: ....SHAKIRATOWN ;D

Connor:... TERMINATORENA

Seth: Xenanoville ;D

Connor: Wonderya womanio

Seth: ANEGLINIA!

Seth: ;D

Connor: BUFFYETTE SLAYERVALLEY!

Seth: .........BABESVILLE?

Connor: SEXWOOD.

Seth: Lustonia ;D

Connor: Blowtonia Huntjob

Seth: Orgasotown ;D

Connor: ...BREASTSTOPIA!

Seth: ooohhh, nice.

Connor: ;D

Seth: Nudobeachville ;D

Connor: Stripbarnia

Seth: Thongolia

After a few more moments of stupidity, they called it a night and crashed.
[[END DAY]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:41 am

((FF to Christmas!))

Alexis sat with Nova, putting his little hat on him before she put a left over sticky tapped light blue bow onto it and smiled some, reaching over and kissed his snout before getting up as she heard Rosemary knock at the door and jogged on over, getting the door. "Hey Rose."She said, stepping aside.

"Hey." Rosemary smiled weakly and took off her jacket, looking as Alexis shut the door. "You guys already decorated? Looks really nice."

"Thanks." Alexis nodded, licking her lips a little and headed back to the living area.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:14 am

"I burnt my third finger," Evelyn greeted Rose proudly as she poked her
head out of the kitchen. "But uh, the roast is more or less done. Luke
better be grateful!"

She ducked back inside and checked on the cookies she and Ashlee had baked earlier. Their icing was setting in right enough.

Ashlee was now hanging in Evelyn's room, presumably getting ready. Evelyn had been wary to dress up a lot at the moment since she'd noticed her dresses had a way of getting completely ruined (and she was running out of them!). But she had settled on a cute burgundy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for the occasion. Her hair was in a simple chignon to keep it out of her way and gold loops dangled on her ears.

She checked the time as she ran around the kitchen in aggravating heels. Just then, the doorbell rang to announce, no doubt, the boys.

Or Connor. Rose had let Evelyn know ahead of time that Connor might drop by to visit Alexis. Which Evelyn thought was actually kind of nice and un-Connor-like.

"Lex, can you get that please?" she hollered to Alexis, dragging the roast onto a platter.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:28 am

Alexis looked away from briefly talking with Rosemary and nodded, a little distracted from trying to figure out why Rosemary was being so awkward when it came to talking. She frowned, pursing her lips and walked back over as she adjusted [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], as she went over and got the door, to see the boys. "Hey."

(MINUS THE BED-HEADNESS! DX just a messy uphold!)
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:39 am

[[ [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ]]

"Hey, Merry Christmas Alexis." James said upon greeting her he walked in with Luke following behind him they had been holding a couple gifts for the girls.

Just then Ashlee emerged from Evelyn's room, she hadn't been aware that Evelyn and Alexis were gonna be wearing dresses since she had opted for just dressing causually. She figured she spent most of the year dressing up, she at least deserved a break. She adjusted her Santa hat and greeted the boys.

"Merry Christmas James, Lucas." She went up nudging Luke eyeing the wrapped gifts, "OOoh which one is mine?" She asked grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:00 am

Luke nudged her away from him, tutting. "Don't be greedy, Ash," he chided her with a grin, and then added, "The shiny ones."

He set down the gifts he was carrying (four of them for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) and added, "And my mother called at like, six AM today to let me know my gifts from the family were in the mail. She then proceeded to tell me what they were and one of them is apparently a vacation package from my dad as a guilt gift."

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:05 am

Rosemary glanced up and bit at her bottom lip, putting her gifts for everyone she personally knew down wherever they were all suppose to go. She slipped by and went into the kitchen to see if she could help Evelyn.

Alexis gnawed at her bottom lip and gave up, not personally giving a shit if she looked nice or not. No one to impress anyway. She slipped by everyone and went to her room, shutting the door and quickly threw off the damned dress, before grabbing a black tank top and yanked it on, then pulled on her Linkin Park hoodie before letting her hair down and then pulled it back into a ponytail. Screw christmas anyway, it didn't FEEL like christmas this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:29 am

Soon enough, everyone was seated at the table and Evelyn and Rose began bringing out the dishes. As people served themselves, Evelyn checked on the cheesecake she had decided to make and then returned to the living room, almost tripping over Nova, who was squatted, gnawing on a cookie Luke had handed him.

Evelyn avoided wincing and stepped around the puppy carefully before pausing and reaching down to pluck off the blue bow on his head. She grinned. "You look adorable with this, but ridiculous," she informed the beagle. He whined like she had wounded him. Evelyn straightened up and headed to the table, placing the bow carefully down as she sat.

One thing was clear - everyone looked awkward. For her, this wasn't much of a surprise. Her family Christmases had sucked for the past few years but she missed her family back in Seattle. Luke was mentioning something about his mom's rather odd gifts. She was permanently under the impression he was still three years old.

"I love her and all but...she sent me a a pair of freaking Scooby Doo mittens," he was saying in disgust. He poked at his potatoes and then grinned at Evelyn. "Hey, you got better! I can actually eat without feeling my intestines crumble -"

"You will not finish that sentence under threat of extreme internal organ harm," Evelyn informed him, slicing pieces of the roast off. She grinned and sincerely hoped it didn't taste as burnt as her fingers felt.

She glanced over at Alexis, who was suddenly not in her dress, and wondered if she should say anything, but opted to subtly kick her under the table instead, quirking a questioning eyebrow to ask her what was up with her.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 am

"Ow- who-" Alexis muttered under her breath and looked up at Evelyn, giving a shrug. "It was uncomfortable, and it heavy to wear with jeans." She stated, before looking up as she heard the door and got up, once more and left to go get it.

Rosemary glanced up. "That must be Connor."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:38 am

Luke broke off his anecdote to frown at the door. His smile gave way to a glare. "Wait - he's com-?"

"No," Evelyn said hastily. She prodded her salad and added, "He's just here to drop off a gift for Alexis."

Luke looked like he had something to add and Evelyn cringed. For once, I'd like no drama.

"Christmas spirit and all," she said quickly, cringing inside. She wasn't entirely sure why Luke was so annoyed at Connor. Last she knew, they were okay but clearly the whole thing with Alexis had soured it. Or was it even that?

Evelyn looked over at Rose and said cheerfully, "So, what'd Georgiana get you for Christmas? And I have to pay you for whatever you got her, by the way."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:48 am

"I got her different colored playboy earrings hoops things. Um.. she got me silver brass knuckles with fake rhinestones on them." Rosemary giggled slightly.

Alexis got the door and smiled some. "Hey. Merry Christmas." She said, looking up at Connor.

"Uh- yeah, merry, whatever." Connor nodded and held out the small wrapped box. "It's not much but.. it's christmas and 'ey, you deserve it." He shrugged, shoving his hands in his pockets. "Tell Red and Redder I said Happy Holiday's."

"Yeah I will- let me at least get your gift before you run off." Alexis said, going to go turn.

"Nope. Don't need one. Later short-ass-punk." Connor said hastily and reached out, ruffling Alexis' hair before turning swiftly and left.

Alexis sighed, rather used to this on christmas and shut the door, turning and went back to the table.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:08 am

Evelyn tried to imagine Rose ever using brass knuckles on anyone - and failed. "Oh yeah, I can see you using them," she said with a grin. She momentarily thought of Seth and her grin widened.

After Alexis returned, they finished dinner quickly and went on to the more entertaining aspect of the day.

Evelyn got the girls to help clear off the table and then they all sat down in the living room with their gifts.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:58 am

A few hours later, the boys had left, the food was put away and Ashlee had conked out during a cheesy Christmas movie. Evelyn didn't blame her - she was yawning herself.

She, Rose and Alexis sat in the living room amidst their gifts. Evelyn was reading a long letter her aunt had attached to her Christmas card updating her on the happenings back in Seattle.

For a moment, Evelyn wished so much that she was back there with her cousins and best friends. But sulking had never been her forte so she simply put the card away and returned to unwrapping her gifts.

It occurred to her she hadn't given Lola a gift. Jake aside, Evelyn genuinely liked her no-nonsense personality. She'd completely forgotten in her hassle. Damn it!

She'd have to get something and give it to Lola later. She didn't know where the girl lived - and like hell she was asking Jake. Or Seth.

Alexis had given her a gift set from Bath&Body works. Evelyn flashed her a grin. She loved fancy bath stuff.

Luke's present was another cool one. A custom-design iPhone case with picture options.

James' present, Evelyn stopped at. A pretty charm [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]with cross charms? She didn't know if she should laugh or be horrified. She cracked a grin and made a mental note to strangle James later. She of all people felt weird wearing anything with a cross. Particularly since the last time she'd worn crosses had been when she and Alexis had done their skank routine in September.

Nova waddled over to her and whined. She reached over and readjusted his puppy hat so it didn't sit over his left eye. Evelyn grinned and took a picture of his disgruntled face. She put her phone down and resumed opening gifts.

Rose's present seemed at first to be a cute acorn necklace. Till Evelyn realized the bottom came off - to reveal an adorable squirrel. She laughed and leaned over to hug Rose tightly. "Thank you! This is so cute!" She tugged the necklace on over her head.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:26 am

Alexis played with her new bracelet from Rosemary as she leaned back in her seat on the couch, watching Rose and Evelyn and let out a quiet breath while lowering her eyes and glancing away as she reached to mess with the guitar pick Connor had gotten her, which was safe in her pocket.

Rosemary giggled some and hugged her back tight. "It just kinda screamed you, it's a pretty bronzey color AND cute." Rosemary grinned and reached down, looking over the bracelet that Evelyn had given her and the cute two-fingered ring with roses between the fingers.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:38 am

"Why, merci," Evelyn joked, elbowing her as she gathered up wrapping paper. She grinned and turned to Alexis. "I see Luke got you a practical gift. I doubt you can break this alarm." She could clearly recall a sleepy Alexis flinging her alarm clock across the room. Often.

Nova gave a quiet snuffle and waddled over to Alexis, cocking an ear up at her, brown eyes wide. Evelyn glanced at him and then at Alexis. She didn't need Nova to tell her Alexis was still somewhat unhappy.

Why, she wasn't sure. Homesickness only?

Evelyn's mind flew to the Vegas trip and she gnawed her lip. Half of her wanted to drag Alexis along, stuff her in a suitcase maybe. Since Ash was coming, it was no longer a broken-hearted girl trip. But Alexis always seemed to give off negative vibes. With a pang, Evelyn remembered their first weeks in NYC. Alexis had been so different then. Even after the Brett incident.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:51 am

Alexis bit at her upper lip and reached down, picking up Nova and kissed his snout, scratching under his collar. "Hey boy."She said quietly. "Er I mean, Hola Nova."

Rosemary watched Alexis a little and frowned. Sure, she felt worriedd but she didn't really think anything about it, Alexis had plenty of friends in class right? And she had guys begging to be with her because..well she didn't know why, other then Alexis was "hot". Rosemary shrugged some and went back to playing with her jewelry.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:55 am

Evelyn exchanged a glance with Rose and then got to her feet.

She felt a pang when she looked at Alexis and Nova, for some reason. She wasn't sure why. She brushed it off and headed to her room. Ashlee was passed out on her bed so Evelyn waited a moment.

She poked her head out into the hallway and called toward the living room. "Hey, Rose? Can you bring me the bracelet James got me? I want to see if it works with anything else I have."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:02 am

Rosemary glanced up and nodded, standing up as she grabbed the bracelet and headed over to her. "Here ya go."

Alexis nuzzled Nova gently before making a face. She felt like that old lady that lived in some stupid house with just herself and her dog. And that loneliness, sudden pathetic feeling and her homesickness, just made her want to burst into tears and she hated that.

She shook her head and laid down with Nova instead.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 am

Evelyn grabbed Rose's hand instead of the bracelet, and yanked her into her room, closing the door. She turned to Rose and then blurted out, "We should take Lex with us. To Vegas." She kept her voice down. "I just....she looks so miserable all the time."
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:07 am

"Aw- no, c'mon." Rosemary whined slightly but quietly, pursing her lips as she looked at Evelyn. "First it was me and you, then me, you, and Ashlee, no more... Alexis is my best friend and all but she has other friends she can hang with on New Years and admittedly, she can be a downer." she said lowly.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:11 am

"Is she, though?" Evelyn asked quietly, hands clenched together worriedly. "Partying with someone? I mean, it's just...I was just remembering how she used to be our first few weeks here. She's just homesick right now. Maybe Vegas will cheer her up?"

She knew Rose had a point though. Alexis had a tendency to trample on people's parades. But Evelyn knew she'd feel horribly guilty the whole time if she left Alexis behind knowing she wasn't going to do anything on New Year's. Sure, they were hardly friends anymore but whose fault was that? Both of them.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next