New York Beats Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Vudu Lounge
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 12:31 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Ashlee, Evelyn, and Lola's Apartment
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2016 3:58 pm by Cheerful-Panda

» Summer's Lament [OPEN]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 6:47 pm by crm51

» Greenwich Hotel Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:58 am by Tiger-Lily

» Brittany Hall Info
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:52 am by Tiger-Lily

» Housing Registry 2011-2012
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 1:24 am by Tiger-Lily

» Student Registry
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 pm by Tiger-Lily

» Italy: Summer 2011
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:04 am by Tiger-Lily

» Jake's House: Birthday Flames [Jake/Antonio/Ashton]
Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:18 am by Tiger-Lily

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 58 on Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 pm
Affiliates
RPG-D

Credits
Forum Skin: AnthoAsho
Header Image: Tiger-Lily (Admin)
Background/Other Images: Google Images

Freshmen Dorms

2 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Freshmen Dorms - Page 32 Empty Re: Freshmen Dorms

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:17 am

Lola and Ashlee both poked their heads out into the hallway and their mouths fell open at Georgiana's outfit, she looked like a neon sign, she was really gonna stand out amongst most people who were going for muted tones.

Lola and Ashlee walked out pulling on their coats since they were both wearing short dresses.

"Wow Georgiana! I love your dress." Ashlee complimented her, it was true she always loved brighter colors like this.

Lola nodded, "Definitely you're totally gonna stand out." Lola told Georgiana, she wasn't sure if she had met her before but she seemed like she was going to be a lot of fun.

James just looked himself over in the mirror one last time, he was good in his tux and grabbed Evelyn's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. He walked out of his room and grinned up at Luke, "You clean up good man. Now come on lets go." He said opening their door and walking out since they had planned to meet the girls at their suite.

Okay have fun bro! Smile Jake texted back, a bit sad he was going to miss out on tonight's festivities but hopefully he would be well enough by the time to go to Las Vegas.

Antonio followed the boys to the girls suite, he had asked a girl from his class Lauren and they both agreed to meet downstairs so they could all go from the lobby to the limo.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:22 am

Rosemary came out after Lola and Ashlee and stared at Georgiana who had a big excited smile on her face as she danced in her spot, obviously ready to party. Rosemary started laughing and tried to stop for the sake of her make up. "O-OH MY GOD." She squeaked, covering her mouth to stop. She finally controlled herself and calmed before going over and grabbed her clutch, giving Alexis a hug and muttered something to her quietly, only to earn back a sharp look. Rosemary pursed her lips with a quiet sigh before pulling away and turned back to the other girls.

Connor messed with his tie before checking the time and sighed, feeling like crap that he had to get Ashlee a cab when he had overheard the others talking about a limo, but he was broke and thankful his roommate was willing to pay for damn food in the dorm. He cringed as he thought of this, giving Frankie a pat to the head, who was staying just the night before he went back to the friends again.

Connor headed out of his room quickly and nodded to Terrence as they passed in the hallway, Terrence getting ready to go himself, and rushed out of the dorm.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Relationship : "He kiwd meh, Nayfun. I'm fookin' ded."

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:27 am

Seth had only just realized that Rose had texted him. He replied to her quickly. Shoot. Very Happy

Luke followed James down to the fifth floor, meeting Seth and the twins along the way. The boys nodded briefly at each other and continued walking.

Ashton knocked on the girls' site door since Seth was busy texting. "We're supposed to look excited," he informed Luke, who had headed down the hall further to where his date lived. He grimaced in reply and said,

"I'll meet you guys down in the lobby."

Evelyn had returned to her room to try and clean up a bit and fetch her coat when the knock sounded on the door. "SOMEONE GET IT!" she announced, stooping to pick up a discarded mascara wand.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

https://newyorkbeats.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:31 am

"I'll see you guys down there too, I'm meeting my date down there." Antonio turned around and went to follow after Luke, while James went to stand with the other boys. He nodded a greeting to them and let out a huff as he waited for one of the girls to open the door.

"I'll get it!" Ashlee called back, she went to open the door and saw Seth, Ashton and James standing there looking all handsome and dapper. "Well look at you guys. You're all looking mighty fine." Ashlee complimented all of them, "Girls the boys are here!" Ashlee called to them.

Lola got up off the couch, and walked down the hall and poked her head into Evelyn's room motioning her to come along. The girls filed out into the hallway. Ashlee waited since Connor hadn't arrived yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:46 am

Rose grabbed Seth's arm while they headed down to the lobby, already in the elevator by the time Connor got to the suite, having ran into some trouble from Frankie wanting him to stay so decided to try and block the doorway with his fat-ass. Connor managed to drag him away and ran out, so he was finally there to pick up Ashlee. He knocked, fidgeting with his tie.

Rosemary peered up at Seth, biting at her inner cheek. "..Can Ashlee and Connor ride in the limo with us, please?" She asked, as sweetly as she could manage.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:56 am

Seth glanced down at her, startled for a second. "Why the hell would you want that douche to ride with us?" he asked, frowning. "And aren't you gonna get cold with that coat?" he asked, having no idea what she was wearing under her coat since her dress was short.

But from what he could see of her hair and makeup, she looked beautiful. Easily the best looking out of all the (admittedly, pretty) girls around her. She didn't need a fancy dress for it.

Before Rose could reply, he remembered something. "Oh, and here! I forgot in the hustle earlier." He reached into his winter jacket and pulled out a single white rose in transparent plastic, passing it to her. "This one's my promise to show you I'm actually a date worthy of someone like you, whatever my reputation may be."

Evelyn was frowning over her shoulder as she stepped outside her suite, displeased by the fact that Ashlee would have to take a cab to the formal. She'd wanted to go together. Typical Connor, starting fights at the wrong moments. She knelt a little to kiss on Nova's head and then walked over to James, pushing her annoyance away. James as always looked stunning in black. Pity his hair wasn't a match, she thought amused. "Looking good, Darko." She tightened the belt of her trench coat over her long dress, having slight difficulty walking since she could no longer reach down and hold her dress up due to her coat.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:02 am

James was floored when he saw Evelyn,even though he couldn't see much of her dress just her trench coat she still looked beautiful. "You look beautiful Ev, oh as you said." James opened the container that held the corsage. He honestly hadn't done this since his prom, he slid the delicate flower around her wrist, and handed her golden looking rose since she had told him the colors, "There you go everything you wanted." He smiled at her his blue eyes twinkling.

Lola walked around past James and found Ashton and she tapped him on the shoulder, "Hey there handsome, looking good." She winked up at the Italian buttoning up her jacket.

Ashlee saw Connor and smiled, "Hey Connor you look great." She said closing the door behind her and starting to head in the direction towards the group.

Last edited by CheerfulPanda on Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:08 am

Connor blinked as he watched Ashlee and quickly followed. "You look beautiful." He blurted, looking down at her as he walked by her.

Rosemary bit at her bottom lip and gave a slow smile as she looked at the Rose, keeping her arm around his. "It's beautiful Seth, thank you. Just um- I'll give you a really nice thank you if you let them, pleaseeee. Ashlee will have to take a CAB to the formal, trust me, if it was just Connor, it'd make him walk." She nodded, looking up at him with pleading eyes.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:18 am

Seth fell silent as they headed down in the lift (in two groups since the lift couldn't hold them all).

He continued musing as they met Luke with his date, some tan-skinned exotic girl named Lissa, and Antonio and his date.

Despite what Rose said, Seth didn't really feel like letting Connor's sulky, judgmental ass into the limo. As well, knowing Connor and Evelyn's feud, he didn't think it was wise.

Not that Evelyn seemed to notice him. She was talking to Lola on the way down. Seth frowned and leaned against the wall near the lobby doors, checking outside to see if their limo was here.

"Not yet," Luke told him, sitting down on a seat by the doors.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:27 am

Meanwhile an argument/disagreement ensued between Rosemary and Seth to let Connor and Ashlee on the limo. It went something along the lines of "She's my friend, she deserves to be with her other friends! Put Connor in the front seats with the driver!" along with "he INSULTED you!" Finally Rosemary got enough of the arguing and pulled the low punch, pulling Seth down for a firm kiss, kissing him for a small moment before pulling away. "Argue with me anymore about them getting on and you won't be getting anymore of that tonight. Or any contact."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:32 am

Evelyn had been talking to Lola still when she glanced over her shoulder and her jaw dropped.

Oh no. Why would you do that?! Okay, so it was noble and all but it was going to hurt Rose later on. Badly.

Evelyn shot Ashlee a horrified glance. Seth looked dazed as he straightened up. "Uhh....okay," he muttered, blinking confused blue eyes.

Evelyn stepped back over to James. "You are so lucky you got the wake up call," she informed him quietly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:35 am

Lola followed Evelyn in dropping her jaw when she saw the same exact thing, Ashlee was shocked yet grateful that,that had actually worked! Although poor Rose was probably gonna get hurt after this since Evelyn had been letting her know that Rose was sort of crushing back on Seth.

James nodded slowly to Evelyn, he was happy now that he hadn't pursued anything with Alexis. "Thanks." He thanked her quietly, he really was grateful now.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:37 am

Rosemary clenched her jaw and turned away, leaning back against the wall with her jaw to Seth. She messed up but he pissed her off and she wanted Ashlee to have a good time too. It was bad enough that her best friend was shut off from the world- even her. And she still needed to wake up Seth, she really did. Or else she was going to need to be woken up. The last thing she needed was more stress and she just caused more because she really enjoyed that kiss, pissed or not.

Connor rolled his eyes as he had glanced over at Rosemary and Seth, and glanced down at Ashlee. "Um..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:47 am

After a moment, Luke broke the slightly awkward silence with, "Limo's here."

Seth straightened up and led the way to into the snow, shivering a little. The driver got out and Seth ensured it was in fact their limo. Then the driver held open the door and the girls climbed in first.

here was a slightly tense situation which was resolved by Connor climbing in front.

After the guys had gotten in, the driver shut the door and the limo pulled away.

[[To [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]

Last edited by Tiger-Lily on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:57 am

Alexis sat in her dorm room, watching Nova sniff around at her room and could occasionally snap her fingers and shout at him when he'd go for a shoe, and finally gave up, going over and scooping him up, putting him on her bed and told him to stay as she laid down and glanced up, hearing the bing from a chat on her facebook opening up.

Her tab flashed with "New Message From Jake!" and she frowned briefly, furrowing her brows as she switched over.

[Jake Daniel Salazar]
1:49am
Is your pumpkin running late? Razz:P
[You]
haha, not going. helped everyone get ready instead.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Really? You mean to tell me you helped all the girls get ready, and saw all of that and didn't even want to go just a little bit?
[You]
1:50am
No, not really.
I might have gone if someone asked but meh, it's just a dance.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Alexis.
Were you waiting for your prince charming? XD
[You]
No
I don't want any relationships, Jake. Razz
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
1:51am
I figured I'm just messin with ya

Alexis flinched, biting at her bottom lip and reached over, petting Nova's head as he chewed on a bone. She was lying through her teeth, she wanted to go but she didn't have the dress and she just... didn't feel like it'd be any fun actually. Behind all the glimmer, she didn't feel like flirting with anyone and everyone had dates to go with and she felt like she wouldn't belong in the first place.

And this thinking made her feel whiny and pathetic, just like she had told Rosemary. Rosemary had finally confronted her as to what the hell was up with her, and all she had simply told her was "I just kinda feel like I don't belong. Anywhere right now. And I feel really pathetic for that."

Alexis swallowed and frowned, shaking her head and glanced back up at the screen, quickly changing the topic.

[You]
How's the battle wound?
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Pretty good, it still hurts a little but its gonna be one sick ass scar Very Happy:D
And the bandage kind of itches x__x
[You]
1:52am
Shark-bite worthy? Very Happy:D
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Very much so!
[You]
sweeeet.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
B)B)
So what are you gonna do by yourself, while all your friends party it up?
[You]
1:53am
facebook, movie, dragging Nova into cuddling.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Isn't that precious, I miss Nova D:
Is he getting exercise?
[You]
Yeah if Evelyn doesn't take him out, I do.
he's getting heavy to carry. x_x
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
1:54am
The fatty :/:/ he's growing too. He's not gonna be a puppy anymore :'(:'(
THEY GROW UP SO FAST DX
[You]
..don't go all daddy on me, jake.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Sorry, I have nothing better to do
Btw if you wanted to know
226 tiles on the ceiling in my room
[You]
...DAMN you are bored.
you on your phone or laptop?
On my phone, damn I never thought to have my laptop brought here, I'll ask Seth to bring it next time at least that way I can watch movies
[You]
1:56am
I'd offer to bring mine over and let you borrow it for now since I've got the TV and DVD but I look liek crap so I don't feel like going out. Razz:P
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
1:57am
I'm sure you look better than a stab victim ;D
But its cold you don't have to come out.
[You]
Touche
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Thanks for the offer though Very Happy:D
[You]
I wonder if I could sneak a dog in there.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Just put him in a purse or something
You girls have purses large enough to fit German Sheppards
[You]
XD
He basically grew up in a purse.
so thankfully he doesn't throw a fit
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
1:58am
Yeahh poor pup :/:/ he never knew life outside a gym bag, Gucci handbag D:
/*
[You]
1:59am
It's getting better!
Only, now he has a shoe fetish.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Oh yeah I'm aware of that, he almost tore up my shoes last time he was at my room
[You]
He needs to go in dog training. -___-
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:00am
He's pretty well behaved, you can always train a dog not to do stuff like that. Its just well with the way he's been handled he's probably confused XD
[You]
2:02am
Ugh
well I'm tried of popping him on the butt for chewing on my shoe and then he does that whimper crap.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:13am
Oh I hear ya I mean I always try to be tough with him too but then he like licks my nose or something and gets the puppy eyes and then I spend the next ten minutes hugging him or something
[You]
2:14am
he knows how to win us over, haha
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:15am
Yeah but then again, I kind of can be a pushover with certain things
[You]
2:16am
aren't we all?
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:17am
Yeah. I guess we are. Wow here I thought you couldn't stand me, I'm surprised you haven't yelled at me yet.
Really are lonely huh? XD

Alexis flinched and shook her head again, biting at her bottom lip till blood was drawn to the top and made a face at the coppery taste in her mouth.

[You]
2:17am
you could say that.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:18am
You should have went then, I have an excuse
I'm bleeding xd
You're able bodied and sexy, don't waste ti gurl! WORK DAT BODEH
;D
[You]
2:20am
..Thanks Jake xD
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:20am
Shoo girlll is no problem
I'm just sayin... that I really need new friends
sounds like drunken Seth x__x
[You]
2:23am
HAH. yeah, really.
Georgiana went with them.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Georgiana?
Ooooh wait... she added me.
[You]
yeah..
she wasn't born a she, btw.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
I had a feeling xD
Whatever she seems cool to me
[You]
2:24am
She's wild.
and ghetto.
very ghetto.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
So pretty much Seth in a dress?
[You]
a RAINBOW dress.
with a boa.
and stripper heels.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
WHATTT!
I missed this!!!
is green with envy
I'm really jealous!
[You]
2:25am
she freaking scared the shit out ofme when she pushed her way in for her entrance into the dorm.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:26am
hahahhaha!
She sounds like a riot
Damn I wanna meet her
[You]
2:26am
You'll probably like her
she's somewhat a wild fresh breath of air
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:27am
You know what, come and visit me and bring her along with you. Come with Seth or something
[You]
Will do, something tells me she won't mind meeting another guy.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Hahahha I bet XD!
So I just had to ask you, what do you think of our friends being ummm into each other?
[You]
2:30am
um
I don't have much opinion, just as long as rose stays happy.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:31am
Same with Seth, I just don't want him getting hurt. I think this is like his first time that he's ever really liked a girl
[You]
2:36am
Yeah, i know.
well, i figured i mean.
?
[You]
2:43am
that this is the first girl he really cared for.

Alexis let out a slow breath, thinking about Rosemary and Seth now. Rosemary was only going to break her heart, and some sick part of herself hoped that Seth got really drunk tonight and Rosemary got a rough awakening. Rose needed it before she fell in to deep, well, deeper really. Because Seth could have his good moments, but even in those he found a way to be really fucking bad for someone.

Rosemary was a good person, and she really didn't need someone like Seth corrupting her. And breaking her heart.

Alexis snapped out of it when the conversation took a HUGE turn and grinned slowly.

Yeahh, random topic change so what movie are you watching this fine evening?
A nice horror/gore classic
A hiliarous comedy or something from your porn collection WinkWink?
[You]
2:45am
From Dusk Till Dawn.
...Ew
An unexpected error occurred. Please try again.
..Ew.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:46am
You're lying if you say you've never watched porn
Cause even girls have
[You]
2:47am
don't need porn to get off. we have toys. keep that in mind.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:47am
Touche' but I'm saying you've probably watched out of curiosity. Razz:P
[You]
2:48am
Maybe when I was fifteen.
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
2:50am
What did you think cause honestly the first time I saw it I was like 12 or something by accident and I freaked out XD
[You]
2:51am
I freaked out and started X'ing everything off my computer before my parents saw.
Mine was like a slow build up cause we started watching I was watching with my cousin btw... and like the girl took off he clothes or something then all of sudden they were in a weird orgy
Needless to say there was a lot of screaming and unplugging from the computer XD
[You]
2:53am
oh my god XD

Alexis covered her mouth quickly, her eyes tearing up with laughter as she imagined a younger Jake screaming and trying to unplug the computer while an orgy was going on on the screen, and his poor panicked face. She coughed and cracked up more, trying to not laugh.

You know I was corrupted at such a young age. I think its why I am the way I am. Accidental porn viewing
ITwill screw up your children
Nearly as bad as walking in on your folks @__@
[You]
2:54am
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
Actually wait
That's first
[You]
been there.. done that..
I didn't have to walk in... I heard x____x
[You]
2:55am
had that too. -___-
mom and mickey were "open"
like.. very.. active..
[Jake Daniel Salazar]
x__x
[You]
*shudders*
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:09 am

[[From [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]]
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am

"Don't worry I think you're the only person here who hasn't gotten on my bad side." Lola told Ashton reassuringly, as they all entered the elevator.

Lola entered to the far end, with Ashlee standing next to her. The rest filing in, Ashlee had pressed the five and Lola the seventh and all of them rode the elevator up in silence.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:20 am

Rosemary whined and draped herself on Seth practically as they waited in the elevator, her arms firmly around his middle as she leaned into him. "My head huuurts..."
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:29 am

Ashton clenched his jaw, wondering just how much more his sanity could take. He leaned against the wall of the elevator beside Ashlee and exchanged a frustrated glance with Luke and James.

Seth caught Rose as she leaned into him and began pressing kisses all over her face. "It's okay, you can lie down really soon, babe."

"If there is a God, this elevator will magically pick up speed," Luke muttered, trying to ignore Seth's wandering hands on Rose's really short dress.

"Free porn, anyone?" Ashton muttered as the elevator rose...slowly.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:32 am

Ashlee was really regretting being in this elevator right now. She really should have just told the driver to take her back to her apartment away from all this insanity. She had really had enough for one night.

Lola clenched her jaw facing straight forward because she knew if she even paid an ounce attention, to the couple of idiots in heat on the elevator she would probably murder them.

James had nodded at Luke really hoping for once this elevator would pick up its damned pace, he really wanted out before Seth got naked and scarred everyone for life.

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:35 am

Rosemary caught Seth's lips to pull him down into another "session" backing them into the elevator wall, making it just 10x's worse on everyone else.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 am

Ashton and Luke, who had been leaning against the wall nearby, hastily threw themselves in the other direction.

Luke turned and began banging on the elevator doors as Seth proceeded to shove his tongue down Rose's throat and began moaning ecstatically.

"Let us out of here!" Luke snapped, punching the Doors Open button and every random button on the control panel.

"Stop!" Ashton yelled at him. "We don't want the damn controls getting fused. No WAY am I getting stuck in here!" Luke gulped and drew back hastily.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:01 am

Ashlee, Lola and James all threw Luke a dirty glare.

Ashlee already walked in once on someone almost getting freaky she couldn't handle this happening in front of her, not again!

James tried to look away but its not like he had much of an option, so he looked down at the floor of the elevator and hummed a song quietly to himself all why Lola pondered if God was punishing her for punching a Ginger?

Back to top Go down

Post  JulietsCurse Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:04 am

Rosemary didn't seem to notice any of this while she continued to swap spit with Seth and match his moans. Nope, there was no one else in the elevator to her. Just her and Seth, the guy with the blue eyes that she was to afraid to hurt and was drastically falling for her because of a potion. None of that existed. She just wanted to be screwed.
JulietsCurse
JulietsCurse

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger-Lily Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 am

"DO something!" Luke said to James. He was remembering the last time he'd walked in on something like this and it wasn't fun.

Ashton glanced around wildly and then clamped his hands over his eyes as Seth proceeded to attempt to unzip Rose's damn dress!

"Thisisnothappeningthisisnothappeningthisisnothappening," Ashton chanted to himself quietly, envying Jake for not being here.
Tiger-Lily
Tiger-Lily
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next